600 South Ocean Avenue, Patchogue, NY 11772 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lombardi's on The Bay

Lombardi’s on the Bay is an elegant restaurant and wedding venue located in Patchogue, New York that serves couples all over Long Island. They won “The Restaurant with the Best View” by Long Island Restaurant News, and specialize in seafood, steaks and Italian cuisine. Their goal is to make sure your wedding is unforgettable and everything you dreamed it to be. Lombardi’s on the Bay offers both indoor and outdoor venues for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 180 guests at this picturesque venue. They’re designed to serve one wedding at a time, whether you're having an intimate gathering, or a grand affair. For your ceremony, you can say your “I do’s” outdoors in their romantic gardens with the beautiful Great South Bay as your backdrop. Or, you can exchange your vows in their breathtaking, Glass Atrium. As you and your spouse take storybook-esque pictures, your guests can nibble on Lombardi’s famous gourmet food. For your reception, you and your loved ones can dance the night away in their gorgeous Grand Ballroom. This exquisite space features imported European chandeliers and custom molding. You'll feel like you're in a world of your own.

This full-service venue is a property of Lombardi Caterers, a family-owned company who has been a part of the Long Island hospitality scene for the past 40 years. They pride themselves on their high-quality cuisine and superb service. Their professional staff will attend to your every need, so your big day is exactly as you envisioned it to be. Couples may choose from a list of their recommended vendors, ensuring they're in good hands. Their services include:

• Five hour unlimited bar
  • Champagne toast
  • Tiered wedding cake
  • Private bridal suite with personal attendant
  • Valet parking
  • Choice of linens
  • Custom floor plan
  • Direction cards and place cards
  • Coatroom and bathroom attendant
  • Tuxedo waitstaff with white glove service
  • Lighting and sound
  • Event rentals

Cuisine
For your cocktail hour, Lombardi’s on the Bay offers mouth watering, butler passed hors d'oeuvres and delicious stations. You'll also be able to enjoy top-shelf liquor, imported and domestic beer, wine and mixed drinks. For your reception, they offer scrumptious appetizers, delicious entrees and amazing desserts. Sample entrees include:

• Grilled N.Y. Prime Lombardi Steak
Couple shot
55d03dd7abcd834a 1526674973 762fe54929f02434 1526674972 1cf539481fadd45a 152667

8 Reviews for Lombardi's on The Bay

Diana · Married on 05/16/2019

Phenomenal staff, BEAUTIFUL venue, Incredible food and drinks...

Phenomenal staff, BEAUTIFUL venue, Incredible food and drinks... Their reputation precedes them. We didn’t have a tasting, because we didn’t need one! The Lombardi restaurants and catering facilities are KNOWN for their generous portions and unmatched cocktail hour. I can’t tell you how many compliments we have received on the venue in terms of food and the water view. The reception room itself was breathtaking - I cried upon entering the room; it was BEAUTIFUL! We appreciated the thoughtfulness of the staff, Kevin ADD LAST NAME walked us in the dining room 1st, not just to take pictures, but just simply allow us to absorb our moment. Scott was great to work with planning our day. I had Lina as my bridal attendant and she was truly helpful. Kevin, was equally attentive and accommodating. The Lombardi family and staff handled our day with ease, if they were any issues, we didn’t know about them! My husband and I were married Thursday May 16, 2019 at Lombardi’s on the Bay. It was perfect! BOOK THEM!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Lombardis on the Bay was incredible. I am so glad I booked with them. They were so attentive and answered all my questions. Everything was exactly as it should be and I had not a care in the world. The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD. My guests were so impressed. My cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. I was worried about the size of the room. I had 145 people and it was perfect. Location, room, staff, food, it was all 5 star.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Lombardi's on The Bay FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Mansion, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Long Island Sound
    Long Island Sound Wedding DJs

A definite MUST SEE, before you book your reception!

• Roots Flowers and Treasures
    Roots Flowers and Treasures Wedding Florists

One of my fav. Venues ..wonderful food great staff!,,,

• Legend Limousines
    Legend Limousines Wedding Limos

We are a recommended Vendor at all Lombardi's Halls and we always recommend them to any and all events. The food is amazing and the staff is always friendly and accommodating. the View for outdoor ceremony's is always breath taking.

• 600 South Ocean Avenue Patchogue, NY, 11772 See on map