420 Route 25A, Rocky Point, NY 11778 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33

About Majestic Gardens

Majestic Gardens is an elegant wedding and catering venue located in Rocky Point, New York. This family-owned and operated property has specialized in producing outstanding wedding events on Long Island since 1995. The experienced staff at Majestic Gardens will go above and beyond on your special day to ensure that your wedding will be a seamless and stress-free event for you and your loved ones from beginning to end.

Facilities and Capacity

Majestic Gardens can accommodate up to 350 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. Nestled on six beautiful acres in Long Island’s North Shore, Majestic Gardens is the perfect setting to host your fairytale wedding. The gorgeous venue features two outdoor ceremony locations on the property – one boasts a lush traditional English garden, while the other showcases Mediterranean-inspired fountains. Majestic Gardens’ elegant indoor chapel offers couples an indoor ceremony alternative during inclement weather. The venue’s lavish grand ballroom can be decorated to match the theme of your special day. Majestic Gardens offers a luxurious bridal suite on the property where the bridal party can prepare before making that exciting journey down the aisle on one of the most exciting days of your lives.

At Majestic Gardens, couples and their guests have exclusive access to the beautiful property as the venue only hosts one event per day. Majestic Gardens is available for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions. The venue’s wedding team will be with you every step of the way throughout the wedding planning process, providing impeccable customer service and attention to detail. Meanwhile, the venue’s talented design team will add personal touches on your wedding day that will surely reflect your unique style and personality. Onsite parking and valet service is available to couples and their guests at Majestic Gardens.

Cuisine

Majestic Gardens’ executive chef Tony, and the experienced culinary team, take an innovative and fresh approach to creating delicious menus for the wedding events they cater. Each recipe can be tailored to fit the distinct dietary and nutritional needs you and your guests may have during your cocktail hour or reception. Majestic Gardens provides barware, flatware, glassware, linens and china during all of the events they facilitate.

Follow Majestic Gardens on

Majestic Gardens 6
Majestic Gardens 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/17/2018

Majestic Gardens is the best wedding venue on Long Island!

Majestic Gardens was the absolutely perfect place for my dream wedding! I can’t say enough about the beautiful venue and grounds! From the start my husband and I loved the family operated feel that Olympia had to offer! She made us feel welcome and special. She didn’t judge us for our silly requests or laid back attitudes. She engaged with us and gave us many wonderful suggestions even though we were on such a strict budget! The wedding itself was everything I could have hoped for and more!! The lights in the gardens made our pictures look like they are right out of a fairytale! Our guests could not stop raving about the amazing food and they were all floored by the option to try something different for seconds or even take something home with them! Also, the incredible cocktail hour with special stations was out of this world!! Dimitri was friendly and attentive. He never let our flutes run empty, kept the flow of the night running efficiently and still made it seem like we were in no rush at all! Now I can’t even begin to rave enough about Rebecca my bridal attendant!! She went above and beyond from the beginning and helped save us from a funny mishap! She was my right hand girl the whole night and I couldn’t have survived without her!! I can’t thank Olympia and the whole team enough for giving my husband and I our dream wedding! I 10000% recommend Majestic Gardens to anyone getting married! THANK YOU Olympia!!!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Majestic Gardens 12
    Majestic Gardens 13

Tashirah · Married on 10/26/2018

Simply Majestic!

Everything about Majestic is amazing. We fell in love with this venue the moment we walked through the front door. First, the grounds are so beautiful indoors and outdoors. We had an outdoor wedding in the secret garden area. It had a fairy tale feel to it. Inside, the lobby, reception and cocktail areas are so pretty. I love the floral/garden painting on the walls. The team was absolutely wonderful. Olympia is so patient and kind. She was so easy to get in contact with and she would take time out of her busy day to answer any question I had to ease any anxiety I had. Martha did a beautiful job with the décor. She really understood what I wanted and made it reality. When I saw the reception hall, it was a lifelong dream come true. She was also very easy to communicate with and made the process a fun one. She even helped me with an issue I was having with my wedding dress with some safety pins! On the day of the wedding, the maître d' and wedding attendant were both very helpful. They were so professional and helped tame us and our family members to stay on schedule. They were friendly and eased my anxieties many times during the night. Even the receptionists at Majestic are professional and friendly!! Thank you so much to all the staff at Majestic Gardens for making this special day for me and my husband absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Majestic Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

• 420 Route 25A Rocky Point, New York, 11778 See on map