420 Route 25A, Rocky Point, NY 11778 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Events 1

About Majestic Gardens

Majestic Gardens is an elegant wedding and catering venue located in Rocky Point, New York. This family-owned and operated property has specialized in producing outstanding wedding events on Long Island since 1995. The experienced staff at Majestic Gardens will go above and beyond on your special day to ensure that your wedding will be a seamless and stress-free event for you and your loved ones from beginning to end.

Facilities and Capacity

Majestic Gardens can accommodate up to 350 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. Nestled on six beautiful acres in Long Island’s North Shore, Majestic Gardens is the perfect setting to host your fairytale wedding. The gorgeous venue features two outdoor ceremony locations on the property – one boasts a lush traditional English garden, while the other showcases Mediterranean-inspired fountains. Majestic Gardens’ elegant indoor chapel offers couples an indoor ceremony alternative during inclement weather. The venue’s lavish grand ballroom can be decorated to match the theme of your special day. Majestic Gardens offers a luxurious bridal suite on the property where the bridal party can prepare before making that exciting journey down the aisle on one of the most exciting days of your lives.

At Majestic Gardens, couples and their guests have exclusive access to the beautiful property as the venue only hosts one event per day. Majestic Gardens is available for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions. The venue’s wedding team will be with you every step of the way throughout the wedding planning process, providing impeccable customer service and attention to detail. Meanwhile, the venue’s talented design team will add personal touches on your wedding day that will surely reflect your unique style and personality. Onsite parking and valet service is available to couples and their guests at Majestic Gardens.

Cuisine

Majestic Gardens’ executive chef Tony, and the experienced culinary team, take an innovative and fresh approach to creating delicious menus for the wedding events they cater. Each recipe can be tailored to fit the distinct dietary and nutritional needs you and your guests may have during your cocktail hour or reception. Majestic Gardens provides barware, flatware, glassware, linens and china during all of the events they facilitate.

Follow Majestic Gardens on

Majestic Gardens 6
Majestic Gardens 7

Sara · Married on 08/19/2018

Fleitman Wedding

Where do I begin? From start to finish Olympia and her team made all of my wedding dreams come true! I went to a wedding at Majestic Gardens 3 years ago and immediately thought to myself, this is where I want to get married. As soon as we met with them for our wedding, and walked around the beautiful grounds and ballroom, my husband and I knew we had to book them, no other venue gave us the same feeling. Olympia was extremely accommodating the entire process. She is responsive, helpful, gives great guidance on vendors, and is an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. Her and her team truly care about your best interests and your day. The day of the wedding ran perfectly and was the best day out our lives. Dimitri and Rebecca were great and could not be more helpful, making the day go smooth. We worked with Martha for flowers and decorations, she is the internal designer who works for the venue. I highly recommend her, she made everything so beautiful and was so easy to work with! My other vendors were Lasting moments photography, Coachmen for shuttle buses, Perfect Parties for DJ, and we stayed at the Holiday inn express which is close by and easy to get to from the venue. All of our guests loved the venue, the food, the "drunkin doughnuts" and ice coffee bar! One of the best parts about the food is that in addition to your meal you are offered seconds! There are also endless options for cocktail hour. Our guests could not stop talking about how great the day was, and I niether can we! We highly recommend Majestic Gardens!

Ashlee · Married on 08/17/2018

From the moment we sat down with Olympia, to the moment we walked out of our reception , this venue was top notch, and beyond impressed us with their professionalism and attention to detail. We had full confidence in them from the start, talking us through the process (because we are new at this marriage thing) and throwing in small things such as drunken donuts, the canoli filling at no extra charge, hunting down the lavender sequin runners that were discontinued from their normal linen company, and fulfilling our requests to details on how we envisioned our day. My bridal attendant was superb, and was never too much, she understood I was low maintenance and catered to me when needed. The Matrie D was equally observant every time my husband threw his suit jacket on the chair, when he returned, it was carefully placed back on the chair. We were sent home with 4 chaffing trays of food (which is good because we were both too busy mingling to eat during cocktail hour). Everything was beautiful, stunning, and effortless. Olympia was nothing short of amazing. We also used Martha, their house decorator for our decorations, which were all done and designed by us. Martha met me close to my house and placed everything EXACTLY where we had envisioned. I could not close my eyes and imagine our day going any more perfect. For a venue that seems to not be talked about so much, it really and truly should as all of our guests were RAVING about the service, ambiance, and overall elegance this small, yet stunning, and intimate venue provided!!! Thank you Majestic Gardens for our dream come true into our Happily Ever After!!

Majestic Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

1 Event