Majestic Gardens Reviews

Majestic Gardens 6
Majestic Gardens 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/17/2018

Majestic Gardens is the best wedding venue on Long Island!

Majestic Gardens was the absolutely perfect place for my dream wedding! I can’t say enough about the beautiful venue and grounds! From the start my husband and I loved the family operated feel that Olympia had to offer! She made us feel welcome and special. She didn’t judge us for our silly requests or laid back attitudes. She engaged with us and gave us many wonderful suggestions even though we were on such a strict budget! The wedding itself was everything I could have hoped for and more!! The lights in the gardens made our pictures look like they are right out of a fairytale! Our guests could not stop raving about the amazing food and they were all floored by the option to try something different for seconds or even take something home with them! Also, the incredible cocktail hour with special stations was out of this world!! Dimitri was friendly and attentive. He never let our flutes run empty, kept the flow of the night running efficiently and still made it seem like we were in no rush at all! Now I can’t even begin to rave enough about Rebecca my bridal attendant!! She went above and beyond from the beginning and helped save us from a funny mishap! She was my right hand girl the whole night and I couldn’t have survived without her!! I can’t thank Olympia and the whole team enough for giving my husband and I our dream wedding! I 10000% recommend Majestic Gardens to anyone getting married! THANK YOU Olympia!!!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Majestic Gardens 12
    Majestic Gardens 13

Tashirah · Married on 10/26/2018

Simply Majestic!

Everything about Majestic is amazing. We fell in love with this venue the moment we walked through the front door. First, the grounds are so beautiful indoors and outdoors. We had an outdoor wedding in the secret garden area. It had a fairy tale feel to it. Inside, the lobby, reception and cocktail areas are so pretty. I love the floral/garden painting on the walls. The team was absolutely wonderful. Olympia is so patient and kind. She was so easy to get in contact with and she would take time out of her busy day to answer any question I had to ease any anxiety I had. Martha did a beautiful job with the décor. She really understood what I wanted and made it reality. When I saw the reception hall, it was a lifelong dream come true. She was also very easy to communicate with and made the process a fun one. She even helped me with an issue I was having with my wedding dress with some safety pins! On the day of the wedding, the maître d' and wedding attendant were both very helpful. They were so professional and helped tame us and our family members to stay on schedule. They were friendly and eased my anxieties many times during the night. Even the receptionists at Majestic are professional and friendly!! Thank you so much to all the staff at Majestic Gardens for making this special day for me and my husband absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Sara · Married on 08/19/2018

Fleitman Wedding

Where do I begin? From start to finish Olympia and her team made all of my wedding dreams come true! I went to a wedding at Majestic Gardens 3 years ago and immediately thought to myself, this is where I want to get married. As soon as we met with them for our wedding, and walked around the beautiful grounds and ballroom, my husband and I knew we had to book them, no other venue gave us the same feeling. Olympia was extremely accommodating the entire process. She is responsive, helpful, gives great guidance on vendors, and is an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. Her and her team truly care about your best interests and your day. The day of the wedding ran perfectly and was the best day out our lives. Dimitri and Rebecca were great and could not be more helpful, making the day go smooth. We worked with Martha for flowers and decorations, she is the internal designer who works for the venue. I highly recommend her, she made everything so beautiful and was so easy to work with! My other vendors were Lasting moments photography, Coachmen for shuttle buses, Perfect Parties for DJ, and we stayed at the Holiday inn express which is close by and easy to get to from the venue. All of our guests loved the venue, the food, the "drunkin doughnuts" and ice coffee bar! One of the best parts about the food is that in addition to your meal you are offered seconds! There are also endless options for cocktail hour. Our guests could not stop talking about how great the day was, and I niether can we! We highly recommend Majestic Gardens!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Ashlee · Married on 08/17/2018

From the moment we sat down with Olympia, to the moment we walked out of our reception , this venue was top notch, and beyond impressed us with their professionalism and attention to detail. We had full confidence in them from the start, talking us through the process (because we are new at this marriage thing) and throwing in small things such as drunken donuts, the canoli filling at no extra charge, hunting down the lavender sequin runners that were discontinued from their normal linen company, and fulfilling our requests to details on how we envisioned our day. My bridal attendant was superb, and was never too much, she understood I was low maintenance and catered to me when needed. The Matrie D was equally observant every time my husband threw his suit jacket on the chair, when he returned, it was carefully placed back on the chair. We were sent home with 4 chaffing trays of food (which is good because we were both too busy mingling to eat during cocktail hour). Everything was beautiful, stunning, and effortless. Olympia was nothing short of amazing. We also used Martha, their house decorator for our decorations, which were all done and designed by us. Martha met me close to my house and placed everything EXACTLY where we had envisioned. I could not close my eyes and imagine our day going any more perfect. For a venue that seems to not be talked about so much, it really and truly should as all of our guests were RAVING about the service, ambiance, and overall elegance this small, yet stunning, and intimate venue provided!!! Thank you Majestic Gardens for our dream come true into our Happily Ever After!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Diana · Married on 08/11/2018

Majestic Gardens made our wedding dreams come true! The food was absolutely amazing, everyone still raves about it! The service was amazing, especial my bridal attendant and matre d. Our cake was even more amazing than I could’ve ever dreamed of. Their grounds made for amazing photos. We have two sons on the autism spectrum with food adversions and they made special concessions to make bacon available for one and yellow rice for the other even if it wasn’t something on our menu. And without hesitation, as soon as I asked for them to be served they were.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Majestic Gardens 19
    Majestic Gardens 20
    Majestic Gardens 21

Kasey · Married on 08/03/2018

They’re amazing! They did a really beautiful job for my wedding I can’t say one bad thing! Everything was perfect

Sent on 08/07/2018

Majestic Gardens's reply:

It was great working with you and Joe!! All of your planning came together and everything looked amazing. Congratulations and we wish you only the best.

Rose · Married on 05/26/2018

From our initial visit and sit down meeting with Olympia we knew this is where we wanted our ceremony & reception. I've had lots of questions for Olympia and she is so quick to respond and help out. Met with Martha to do our flowers and designing our reception room and centerpieces, she knows her stuff and is friendly and so helpful.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Vanessa · Married on 04/22/2018

Made my wedding absolutely amazing! Greatly recommended!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2017

we had our wedding here. it was a small wedding only around 75 people. but the place was perfect. they focus on one wedding/event at a time and the staff was very prompt in handling all problems that came up during our wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Elisavet · Married on 06/14/2017

I came to a wedding here a few weeks ago and it was fantastic! From the moment I arrived the wedding felt like a lavish affair, with passed champagne in the lobby. The cocktail hour was magnificent, filled with specialty stations that highlighted the bride and groom's theme. One of my favorite options was the Burger Bar. The dinner was great, and we were even offered seconds, so I was able to sample some of the other dishes that were on the menu that night. The night wrapped up with delicious desserts and a deluxe presentation. The staff was so nice and I felt like a pampered guest. Even the bartenders were great! I would recommend to anyone looking to have their wedding somewhere where everyone will be treated well and be overjoyed with their experience! What a wonderful evening, I hope I get to go to another wedding there sometime soon!

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/20/2017

We had our wedding here on May 20th and I cannot say enough about the incredible level of professionalism and attention to detail, they truly made me feel like the only bride on earth that day and went above and beyond every expectation I had. During the entire planning process Olympia was always quick to answer any questions I had and helped keep me at ease, we had Martha do our decor & floral pieces and everything came out perfectly and exactly as I had requested. Our guests loved the food and keep telling us how impressed they were with the service as well. To the entire staff at Majestic- thank you for making my dream come true!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Cassandra · Married on 10/02/2016

Majestic Gardens made all our wedding dreams come true. Every detail on the best day of our lives was meticulously handled while we enjoyed every moment. Olympia, Martha, Demetrios and Elizabeth were there for us every moment of our amazing day making it incredible and worry-free. We never had an empty drink and we were able to actually eat all of the amazing food at our wedding- most of my friends told me that they were not able to at their weddings. Everything at Majestic just flows perfectly and it makes you really feel like you are being treated and taken care of very well. The lavish gardens and unique fountains made for the most beautiful background for pictures and for our guests to enjoy during cocktail hour. We were very concerned about the weather and were fortunate enough to have had no rain but everywhere inside is also so picturesque that we would have been able to get fabulous pictures no matter what. The food is out of this world and our guests continue to tell us how amazing everything was and that they were so impressed to be offered seconds at dinner. There are endless positives I can write about our amazing experience at Majestic Gardens. If you want to be treated like gold and have the most incredible, unforgettable, amazing wedding then you should definitely choose Majestic Gardens.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/10/2016

Majestic Gardens was the perfect place to have my wedding. Olympia and the whole Majestic Gardens team were extremely accommodating and responsive. They go above and beyond to make sure the wedding day is a day to remember. The gardens are beautifully maintained, and everyone was raving about the food. (I just wish I had a chance to eat more of it!) I highly recommend Majestic Gardens to people to want to have a personalized wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/05/2016

From the moment I arrived at majestic gardens on my wedding day I was relaxed. Every single staff member was helpful and attentive and made me feel like they had everything under control and I didn't have to think about anything. They were AMAZING!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Jane · Married on 03/05/2016

What an amazing venue. From the moment I met with Olympia and she took me on a tour of the facility I knew this was the place for my wedding. The food was amazing and they even come around for seconds. Olympia and Demetrius were very easy to deal with and made planning the wedding here very easy. I would receive a response back from them in no time. The staff on the night of my wedding were all exceptional. From the bar tenders to the bridal attendant to the wait staff. I can not thank them all enough for making my day even more perfect than I imagined!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Amy · Married on 08/17/2015

I've been a guest at Majestic Gardens many times. I always wanted to have my wedding here. When the time came, there was no other choice for me. I worked with Olympia and her staff on every detail. Not only do they go above and beyond, they are ahead of the trends.
    I could have chosen anywhere on Long Island, but I chose here. They made memories of a lifetime for me and my husband.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/31/2015

My husband and I got married on July 31, 2015 and tears of joy come to my eyes when I think about how perfect our day was. Olympia and the staff at Majestic Gardens were so amazing! Olympia met with us several times before our big day to make sure we had everything all set. The staff was amazing the day of...anything we need...they were there. The food was DELICIOUS! People are still talking about it today! I couldn't have asked for a better venue. I STRONGLY recommend them to anyone looking to have a wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2015

My wedding was the most magical day a bride can ask for.. Majestic Gardens went over and beyond to making sure everything was perfect. My guests are still raving about the food and how the staff was so polite and meeting all their needs.
    I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for that special memory to fulfill because Majestic Gardens will attend to it all.. Thank you Majestic Gardens!!!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

We got married June 27 2015. We had the most amazing time. We have got so many compliments on our venue. A few of our friends have now booked with Majestic Gardens for their weddings as well. Price was extremely within our budget. We had a medical emergency with my mother and they were very prompt as helpful moving people out of the room and to keep the family calm. I would recommend this venue to any one who asks me and I have.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Tara · Married on 11/02/2014

Majestic gardens is a wonderful place to have a wedding. Olympia was extremely helpful before and during the wedding. All of the staff there are extremely respectful & helpful. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • Brigid

Brigid · Married on 11/30/2013

Every single interaction we had with Majestic Gardens was positive. Olympia and her team were quick to respond, professional and pleasant at each step of the process. They worked with some special requests we had, always had answers for our questions and allowed us and our guests to have a marvelous time. Oh yeah, and the food is really awesome, too!
    I would recommend Majestic Gardens over and over again.

Sent on 12/06/2013
  • Jessica & Jackson

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2012

So happy we decided to go with majestic gardens!! They were so amazing and treated us and our guests so well!! They made it such a beautiful day for us

Sent on 11/15/2012

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2012

Our wedding at Majestic Gardens was beautiful! The location, decor, service and food were all amazing! Olympia was wonderful to work with. She was so accommodating to us, especially under our circumstances. We booked our wedding only three days prior due to our original vendor experiencing extreme damage due to hurricane Sandy. We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding celebration. Olympia and the entire staff at Majestic Gardens went above and beyond to make sure that they did everything that they could to make our day the best that it could be. And they did just that. Everything was perfect. The food was delicious and the staff extremely attentive, accommodating and so kind.

Sent on 12/18/2012

Paul · Married on 08/25/2012

Having my wedding at Majestic Gardens was one of the best decisions. We were able to customize everything our way. Also, being that it is one wedding at a time, it really made us feel the day was truly ours! The staff was incredible and the Maitrè D Jimmy assured us that everything would run smooth and he certainly made that happen!

Thank you Majestic Gardens for a day we will never forget!

Sent on 10/29/2015