31 Reviews for Majestic Gardens

House Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Valet (1)
31 Majestic Gardens Reviews

From our initial visit and sit down meeting with Olympia we knew this is where we wanted our ceremony & reception. I've had lots of questions for Olympia and she is so quick to respond and help out. Met with Martha to do our flowers and designing our reception room and centerpieces, she knows her stuff and is friendly and so helpful.

Profile Picture Rose, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals

we had our wedding here. it was a small wedding only around 75 people. but the place was perfect. they focus on one wedding/event at a time and the staff was very prompt in handling all problems that came up during our wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

We had our wedding here on May 20th and I cannot say enough about the incredible level of professionalism and attention to detail, they truly made me feel like the only bride on earth that day and went above and beyond every expectation I had. During the entire planning process Olympia was always quick to answer any questions I had and helped keep me at ease, we had Martha do our decor & floral pieces and everything came out perfectly and exactly as I had requested. Our guests loved the food and keep telling us how impressed they were with the service as well. To the entire staff at Majestic- thank you for making my dream come true!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Uncovered Outdoor, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Majestic Gardens made all our wedding dreams come true. Every detail on the best day of our lives was meticulously handled while we enjoyed every moment. Olympia, Martha, Demetrios and Elizabeth were there for us every moment of our amazing day making it incredible and worry-free. We never had an empty drink and we were able to actually eat all of the amazing food at our wedding- most of my friends told me that they were not able to at their weddings. Everything at Majestic just flows perfectly and it makes you really feel like you are being treated and taken care of very well. The lavish gardens and unique fountains made for the most beautiful background for pictures and for our guests to enjoy during cocktail hour. We were very concerned about the weather and were fortunate enough to have had no rain but everywhere inside is also so picturesque that we would have been able to get fabulous pictures no matter what. The food is out of this world and our guests continue to tell us how amazing everything was and that they were so impressed to be offered seconds at dinner. There are endless positives I can write about our amazing experience at Majestic Gardens. If you want to be treated like gold and have the most incredible, unforgettable, amazing wedding then you should definitely choose Majestic Gardens.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Parking, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

Majestic Gardens was the perfect place to have my wedding. Olympia and the whole Majestic Gardens team were extremely accommodating and responsive. They go above and beyond to make sure the wedding day is a day to remember. The gardens are beautifully maintained, and everyone was raving about the food. (I just wish I had a chance to eat more of it!) I highly recommend Majestic Gardens to people to want to have a personalized wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment I arrived at majestic gardens on my wedding day I was relaxed. Every single staff member was helpful and attentive and made me feel like they had everything under control and I didn't have to think about anything. They were AMAZING!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an amazing venue. From the moment I met with Olympia and she took me on a tour of the facility I knew this was the place for my wedding. The food was amazing and they even come around for seconds. Olympia and Demetrius were very easy to deal with and made planning the wedding here very easy. I would receive a response back from them in no time. The staff on the night of my wedding were all exceptional. From the bar tenders to the bridal attendant to the wait staff. I can not thank them all enough for making my day even more perfect than I imagined!

Profile Picture Jane, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Rentals, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

I've been a guest at Majestic Gardens many times. I always wanted to have my wedding here. When the time came, there was no other choice for me. I worked with Olympia and her staff on every detail. Not only do they go above and beyond, they are ahead of the trends.
I could have chosen anywhere on Long Island, but I chose here. They made memories of a lifetime for me and my husband.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Valet, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

My husband and I got married on July 31, 2015 and tears of joy come to my eyes when I think about how perfect our day was. Olympia and the staff at Majestic Gardens were so amazing! Olympia met with us several times before our big day to make sure we had everything all set. The staff was amazing the day of...anything we need...they were there. The food was DELICIOUS! People are still talking about it today! I couldn't have asked for a better venue. I STRONGLY recommend them to anyone looking to have a wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/31/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was the most magical day a bride can ask for.. Majestic Gardens went over and beyond to making sure everything was perfect. My guests are still raving about the food and how the staff was so polite and meeting all their needs.
I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for that special memory to fulfill because Majestic Gardens will attend to it all.. Thank you Majestic Gardens!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Linens, Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

We got married June 27 2015. We had the most amazing time. We have got so many compliments on our venue. A few of our friends have now booked with Majestic Gardens for their weddings as well. Price was extremely within our budget. We had a medical emergency with my mother and they were very prompt as helpful moving people out of the room and to keep the family calm. I would recommend this venue to any one who asks me and I have.

Profile Picture User4099834, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Majestic gardens is a wonderful place to have a wedding. Olympia was extremely helpful before and during the wedding. All of the staff there are extremely respectful & helpful. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Tara, 11/2/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Every single interaction we had with Majestic Gardens was positive. Olympia and her team were quick to respond, professional and pleasant at each step of the process. They worked with some special requests we had, always had answers for our questions and allowed us and our guests to have a marvelous time. Oh yeah, and the food is really awesome, too!
I would recommend Majestic Gardens over and over again.

Profile Picture Brigid, 11/30/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So happy we decided to go with majestic gardens!! They were so amazing and treated us and our guests so well!! They made it such a beautiful day for us

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/3/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Majestic Gardens was beautiful! The location, decor, service and food were all amazing! Olympia was wonderful to work with. She was so accommodating to us, especially under our circumstances. We booked our wedding only three days prior due to our original vendor experiencing extreme damage due to hurricane Sandy. We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding celebration. Olympia and the entire staff at Majestic Gardens went above and beyond to make sure that they did everything that they could to make our day the best that it could be. And they did just that. Everything was perfect. The food was delicious and the staff extremely attentive, accommodating and so kind.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/2/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having my wedding at Majestic Gardens was one of the best decisions. We were able to customize everything our way. Also, being that it is one wedding at a time, it really made us feel the day was truly ours! The staff was incredible and the Maitrè D Jimmy assured us that everything would run smooth and he certainly made that happen!

Thank you Majestic Gardens for a day we will never forget!

Profile Picture Paul, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Majestic Gardens was simply the best. From the moment we met Olympia and saw the venue we knew we just had to have our wedding there! Olympia was very informative, detailed, friendly and professional. She did not try to up sell us on anything. She was very easy to work with. The day of our wedding was perfect. Everyone said to expect at least one error on the wedding day, but there were absolutely no errors. Everything went smoothly. The food was absolutely delicious, the waitstaff was amazing, the bridal attendants were great and both Olympia & John were there the night of our wedding. We were extremely pleased and recommend Majestic Gardens to everyone!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/20/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

THEY LEFT ME SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Olympia and her staff were AMAZING the WHOLE day! From the time that I arrived to the venue to the time I left, it was nothing short of spectacular. The grounds are beautiful, the food was excellent, the service was top of the line. It was worth every penny that I spent! They definitely made my day special!!!!

Profile Picture Tonya , 5/28/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

On November 25th 2017, My daughter celebrated her Quincenera at Majestic Gardens. Prior to booking Majestic, my daughter and I visited several venues. We were not highly impressed. Communication is key, and most of the venues were highly concerned with just booking the party, rather then wanting to get to know us. When we met with Olympia, she was the complete opposite. She actually took the time to listen to our ideas, and shared photos of previous parties at Majestic, which helped us believe our vision could become a reality! And it sure did! We could not have asked for a more perfect night! The room looked amazing! It was spacious and the dance floor was perfect in size! The food was absolutely delicious, including the hors d'oeuvres! My guests kept complimenting me on how beautifull the room looked, and how yummy the food was! I must say, our Maitre D Demitrious truly impressed us. He took full control and never skipped a beat, all while being humble and wearing a genuine smile throughout the entire evening! Thank You Olympia and Demitrious for truly making my daughters Quince a dream come true. My husband and I truly loved it at Majestic. When he and I are ready to renew our of marriage vows at our 10-year mark, we know exactly who we are calling!!!
Thank you again. Aryanah Priscilla and Randy

Profile Picture priscilla, 10/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn’t possibly have been happier with Majestic Gardens. It is aptly named – the gardens are indeed majestic and the loveliest spot imaginable for a wedding ceremony, photos and cocktail hour. John and Olympia were so responsive to all our questions and requests, they would always respond to our phone calls or emails immediately. We had the buffet brunch, and there were so many options to choose from that we really had a tough time – but all of the food was absolutely amazing! On the day itself everything went like clockwork. Liz the maitre d’ and Rebecca the bridal attendant were both lovely and so attentive and helpful. All of our guests raved about what a great place it was, and a few told us it was the nicest wedding they had ever been to. I would highly recommend Majestic Gardens – I can’t say enough wonderful things about it!

Profile Picture User464099, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

I have wanted my wedding to be here since i had my junior prom here. they did not disappoint.

Profile Picture Beth, 9/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Majestic Gardens treated me and my guests with such respect and professionalism. From the moment I walked in to check them out to the last minute of my wedding, they made sure all my needs were taken care of. I would highly recommend this venue to all Brides that would like to have a unique and one of kind Wedding Day!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Did my cousins wedding. Almost as great as my own

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/29/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! We were technically a "out of town' wedding and did most of our planning during trips to Long Island onthe weekends. The staff was always willing to meet with us on our schedule and work to make ever aspect exactly what we dreamed. All of our guests continue to rave about the ENTIRE MG experience. From the walk in the door (having the lobby outfitted with pics of us as children) to the chocolate covered strawberries on the way out the door and everything in-between. We did have one OOPS of the day but it was quickly addressed and rectified that the guest did not even know that anything had happened. ( our cake topper fell :( and Majestic Gardens replaced it :) ) We loved our wedding reception and Majestic Gardens made our vision come true.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/23/08, 5 Reviews