Majestic Gardens Reviews

36 | Rocky Point, NY

36 Reviews for Majestic Gardens

36 Majestic Gardens Reviews

Ashlee · Married on 08/17/2018

From the moment we sat down with Olympia, to the moment we walked out of our reception , this venue was top notch, and beyond impressed us with their professionalism and attention to detail. We had full confidence in them from the start, talking us through the process (because we are new at this marriage thing) and throwing in small things such as drunken donuts, the canoli filling at no extra charge, hunting down the lavender sequin runners that were discontinued from their normal linen company, and fulfilling our requests to details on how we envisioned our day. My bridal attendant was superb, and was never too much, she understood I was low maintenance and catered to me when needed. The Matrie D was equally observant every time my husband threw his suit jacket on the chair, when he returned, it was carefully placed back on the chair. We were sent home with 4 chaffing trays of food (which is good because we were both too busy mingling to eat during cocktail hour). Everything was beautiful, stunning, and effortless. Olympia was nothing short of amazing. We also used Martha, their house decorator for our decorations, which were all done and designed by us. Martha met me close to my house and placed everything EXACTLY where we had envisioned. I could not close my eyes and imagine our day going any more perfect. For a venue that seems to not be talked about so much, it really and truly should as all of our guests were RAVING about the service, ambiance, and overall elegance this small, yet stunning, and intimate venue provided!!! Thank you Majestic Gardens for our dream come true into our Happily Ever After!!

Diana · Married on 08/11/2018

Majestic Gardens made our wedding dreams come true! The food was absolutely amazing, everyone still raves about it! The service was amazing, especial my bridal attendant and matre d. Our cake was even more amazing than I could’ve ever dreamed of. Their grounds made for amazing photos. We have two sons on the autism spectrum with food adversions and they made special concessions to make bacon available for one and yellow rice for the other even if it wasn’t something on our menu. And without hesitation, as soon as I asked for them to be served they were.

Majestic Gardens 1
    Majestic Gardens 6
    Majestic Gardens 7
    Majestic Gardens 8

Kasey · Married on 08/03/2018

They’re amazing! They did a really beautiful job for my wedding I can’t say one bad thing! Everything was perfect

Sent on 08/07/2018

Majestic Gardens's reply:

It was great working with you and Joe!! All of your planning came together and everything looked amazing. Congratulations and we wish you only the best.

Rose · Married on 05/26/2018

From our initial visit and sit down meeting with Olympia we knew this is where we wanted our ceremony & reception. I've had lots of questions for Olympia and she is so quick to respond and help out. Met with Martha to do our flowers and designing our reception room and centerpieces, she knows her stuff and is friendly and so helpful.

Vanessa · Married on 04/22/2018

Made my wedding absolutely amazing! Greatly recommended!

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2017

we had our wedding here. it was a small wedding only around 75 people. but the place was perfect. they focus on one wedding/event at a time and the staff was very prompt in handling all problems that came up during our wedding.

Elisavet · Married on 06/14/2017

I came to a wedding here a few weeks ago and it was fantastic! From the moment I arrived the wedding felt like a lavish affair, with passed champagne in the lobby. The cocktail hour was magnificent, filled with specialty stations that highlighted the bride and groom's theme. One of my favorite options was the Burger Bar. The dinner was great, and we were even offered seconds, so I was able to sample some of the other dishes that were on the menu that night. The night wrapped up with delicious desserts and a deluxe presentation. The staff was so nice and I felt like a pampered guest. Even the bartenders were great! I would recommend to anyone looking to have their wedding somewhere where everyone will be treated well and be overjoyed with their experience! What a wonderful evening, I hope I get to go to another wedding there sometime soon!

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/20/2017

We had our wedding here on May 20th and I cannot say enough about the incredible level of professionalism and attention to detail, they truly made me feel like the only bride on earth that day and went above and beyond every expectation I had. During the entire planning process Olympia was always quick to answer any questions I had and helped keep me at ease, we had Martha do our decor & floral pieces and everything came out perfectly and exactly as I had requested. Our guests loved the food and keep telling us how impressed they were with the service as well. To the entire staff at Majestic- thank you for making my dream come true!

Cassandra · Married on 10/02/2016

Majestic Gardens made all our wedding dreams come true. Every detail on the best day of our lives was meticulously handled while we enjoyed every moment. Olympia, Martha, Demetrios and Elizabeth were there for us every moment of our amazing day making it incredible and worry-free. We never had an empty drink and we were able to actually eat all of the amazing food at our wedding- most of my friends told me that they were not able to at their weddings. Everything at Majestic just flows perfectly and it makes you really feel like you are being treated and taken care of very well. The lavish gardens and unique fountains made for the most beautiful background for pictures and for our guests to enjoy during cocktail hour. We were very concerned about the weather and were fortunate enough to have had no rain but everywhere inside is also so picturesque that we would have been able to get fabulous pictures no matter what. The food is out of this world and our guests continue to tell us how amazing everything was and that they were so impressed to be offered seconds at dinner. There are endless positives I can write about our amazing experience at Majestic Gardens. If you want to be treated like gold and have the most incredible, unforgettable, amazing wedding then you should definitely choose Majestic Gardens.

Melissa · Married on 07/10/2016

Majestic Gardens was the perfect place to have my wedding. Olympia and the whole Majestic Gardens team were extremely accommodating and responsive. They go above and beyond to make sure the wedding day is a day to remember. The gardens are beautifully maintained, and everyone was raving about the food. (I just wish I had a chance to eat more of it!) I highly recommend Majestic Gardens to people to want to have a personalized wedding!

Brittany · Married on 06/05/2016

From the moment I arrived at majestic gardens on my wedding day I was relaxed. Every single staff member was helpful and attentive and made me feel like they had everything under control and I didn't have to think about anything. They were AMAZING!

Jane · Married on 03/05/2016

What an amazing venue. From the moment I met with Olympia and she took me on a tour of the facility I knew this was the place for my wedding. The food was amazing and they even come around for seconds. Olympia and Demetrius were very easy to deal with and made planning the wedding here very easy. I would receive a response back from them in no time. The staff on the night of my wedding were all exceptional. From the bar tenders to the bridal attendant to the wait staff. I can not thank them all enough for making my day even more perfect than I imagined!

Amy · Married on 08/17/2015

I've been a guest at Majestic Gardens many times. I always wanted to have my wedding here. When the time came, there was no other choice for me. I worked with Olympia and her staff on every detail. Not only do they go above and beyond, they are ahead of the trends.
    I could have chosen anywhere on Long Island, but I chose here. They made memories of a lifetime for me and my husband.

Kelly · Married on 07/31/2015

My husband and I got married on July 31, 2015 and tears of joy come to my eyes when I think about how perfect our day was. Olympia and the staff at Majestic Gardens were so amazing! Olympia met with us several times before our big day to make sure we had everything all set. The staff was amazing the day of...anything we need...they were there. The food was DELICIOUS! People are still talking about it today! I couldn't have asked for a better venue. I STRONGLY recommend them to anyone looking to have a wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2015

My wedding was the most magical day a bride can ask for.. Majestic Gardens went over and beyond to making sure everything was perfect. My guests are still raving about the food and how the staff was so polite and meeting all their needs.
    I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for that special memory to fulfill because Majestic Gardens will attend to it all.. Thank you Majestic Gardens!!!!!!

We got married June 27 2015. We had the most amazing time. We have got so many compliments on our venue. A few of our friends have now booked with Majestic Gardens for their weddings as well. Price was extremely within our budget. We had a medical emergency with my mother and they were very prompt as helpful moving people out of the room and to keep the family calm. I would recommend this venue to any one who asks me and I have.

Tara · Married on 11/02/2014

Majestic gardens is a wonderful place to have a wedding. Olympia was extremely helpful before and during the wedding. All of the staff there are extremely respectful & helpful. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful.

• Brigid

Brigid · Married on 11/30/2013

Every single interaction we had with Majestic Gardens was positive. Olympia and her team were quick to respond, professional and pleasant at each step of the process. They worked with some special requests we had, always had answers for our questions and allowed us and our guests to have a marvelous time. Oh yeah, and the food is really awesome, too!
    I would recommend Majestic Gardens over and over again.

• Jessica & Jackson

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2012

So happy we decided to go with majestic gardens!! They were so amazing and treated us and our guests so well!! They made it such a beautiful day for us

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2012

Our wedding at Majestic Gardens was beautiful! The location, decor, service and food were all amazing! Olympia was wonderful to work with. She was so accommodating to us, especially under our circumstances. We booked our wedding only three days prior due to our original vendor experiencing extreme damage due to hurricane Sandy. We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding celebration. Olympia and the entire staff at Majestic Gardens went above and beyond to make sure that they did everything that they could to make our day the best that it could be. And they did just that. Everything was perfect. The food was delicious and the staff extremely attentive, accommodating and so kind.

Paul · Married on 08/25/2012

Having my wedding at Majestic Gardens was one of the best decisions. We were able to customize everything our way. Also, being that it is one wedding at a time, it really made us feel the day was truly ours! The staff was incredible and the Maitrè D Jimmy assured us that everything would run smooth and he certainly made that happen!

Thank you Majestic Gardens for a day we will never forget!

Gina · Married on 08/20/2011

Majestic Gardens was simply the best. From the moment we met Olympia and saw the venue we knew we just had to have our wedding there! Olympia was very informative, detailed, friendly and professional. She did not try to up sell us on anything. She was very easy to work with. The day of our wedding was perfect. Everyone said to expect at least one error on the wedding day, but there were absolutely no errors. Everything went smoothly. The food was absolutely delicious, the waitstaff was amazing, the bridal attendants were great and both Olympia & John were there the night of our wedding. We were extremely pleased and recommend Majestic Gardens to everyone!

Tonya · Married on 05/28/2011

THEY LEFT ME SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Olympia and her staff were AMAZING the WHOLE day! From the time that I arrived to the venue to the time I left, it was nothing short of spectacular. The grounds are beautiful, the food was excellent, the service was top of the line. It was worth every penny that I spent! They definitely made my day special!!!!

priscilla · Married on 10/03/2010

On November 25th 2017, My daughter celebrated her Quincenera at Majestic Gardens. Prior to booking Majestic, my daughter and I visited several venues. We were not highly impressed. Communication is key, and most of the venues were highly concerned with just booking the party, rather then wanting to get to know us. When we met with Olympia, she was the complete opposite. She actually took the time to listen to our ideas, and shared photos of previous parties at Majestic, which helped us believe our vision could become a reality! And it sure did! We could not have asked for a more perfect night! The room looked amazing! It was spacious and the dance floor was perfect in size! The food was absolutely delicious, including the hors d'oeuvres! My guests kept complimenting me on how beautifull the room looked, and how yummy the food was! I must say, our Maitre D Demitrious truly impressed us. He took full control and never skipped a beat, all while being humble and wearing a genuine smile throughout the entire evening! Thank You Olympia and Demitrious for truly making my daughters Quince a dream come true. My husband and I truly loved it at Majestic. When he and I are ready to renew our of marriage vows at our 10-year mark, we know exactly who we are calling!!!
    Thank you again. Aryanah Priscilla and Randy