Riviera Waterfront Mansion

Massapequa, NY View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

Located in Massapequa, New York, The Riviera Waterfront Mansion is a landmark Long Island venue that hosts weddings and other milestone events. Established in 1926 with breathtaking views of The Great South Bay this is truly a one-of-a-kind facility. Couples can make their wedding come to life with this expansive and historic venue as a remarkable backdrop.

Facilities and Capacity

Nestled within acres of carefully tended waterfront grounds and gardens, this 15,000-square-foot mansion features abundant outdoor and indoor space for to-be-weds to plan their special day. The outdoor waterfront site and the indoor water view site can both seat up to 350 guests for a couple's ceremony and later cocktail hour. 1,200 feet of outdoor shoreline is by the mansion and 300 feet of windows face the Great South Bay. Inside, the 1,200-square-foot dance floor allows guests to dance the night away.

The Riviera Waterfront Mansion is available to host engagement parties, wedding ceremonies, and receptions. The starting site fee includes setup and cleanup of celebrations as well as the use of get-ready rooms, tables, chairs, linens, glassware, china, and flatware. This venue hosts only one wedding at a time, ensuring the focus is on a couple's special festivities. Additionally, the staff offer event planning, catering, bartending, event rental, and vendor referrals for weddings. This venue's rental inventory includes a dance floor, furniture, tables, chairs, a chocolate fountain, and more. Furthermore, the comfort and convenience of guests are important in this venue so parking, valeting, and wheelchair-accessible features are provided.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Historic Building
Mansion
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
December

• Caroline
    Caroline W. Married on 10/10/2021

The best day ever!

I wish there were 10 stars to give because that is truly what this venue deserves. Had my wedding there on 10/10/21 and the entire day was absolutely magical. Top to bottom they were absolutely amazing to work with. From the fantastic views, to the breathtaking bridal suite I was completely blown away. Very professional, easily contacted, guests still raving about the food. Amazing team including Tara and Megan who knew what I needed before I even did. Staff was very attentive to all of my guests and really made my special day magical. Don’t walk but rub on over to them for an absolutely amazing wedding experience!
    Lisa Married on 09/03/2021

Best day ever!

We got married on 09/03/2021. BEST DAY EVER!! Seriously, the Riviera blew us away the day of our wedding. The grounds are beautiful to begin with, and pair it with amazing service = day made. The staff was so attentive to not only my husband, myself, and our bridal party, but to ALL of our guests. Our guests could not get over how attentive the staff was and they could not stop saying how gorgeous the venue was itself as well. There were so many people that had never heard of the Riviera and said it was a hidden gem. We were SO happy to hear this. We fell in love with the venue when we toured it and were just as happy when we found out our guests fell in love with it too. If you're looking to get the best of both worlds, getting married on the water & a rustic feel, the Riviera is the place! Food is AMAZING too!! Highly, highly recommend!!
  • Roz
    Roz G. Married on 08/23/2021

Magical Wedding

Roz G
    Saddle River, NJ

8/22/2021
    My son got married last week and I am still over the moon on how perfect everything went. I have to start with that I am a very critical person and the owners and staff at the Rivera have exceeded my exceptions that my son ,the groom ,is still in shock that I can not find a thing to complain about.

Setting. Picturesque and Perfect!!!!!

Although rain was expected the owners never lost faith that the kids could have their magical wedding outside. Our guests flew in from all over and terms like magical, romantic and elegant is a common theme with all the thank you calls I have received from our guests. The mansion is located on a private road and when you pull up it is like you booked a destination wedding . It is located on the Great South Bay and during the ceremony you can view beautiful boats in the background. The flowers on the grounds are magnificent. I had some guests who were concerned about the Delta Variant and they were able to spend most of the evening outside overlooking the peaceful south bay if they chose to do so. Everyone was made to feel special and heard and their concerns addressed.
    One event at a time so it is like having the mansion and grounds to yourself and your guests for the duration of your event.

The Cocktail Hour.
    Everything you can imagine. We added the lamb chops, oyster and clam bar a lobster, crab legs and colossal shrimp station and a sushi station. Although ,we thought we had to add all this it was not necessary. I have never seen such a complete cocktail hour on the banks if the Great South Bay.

Dinner.

Choice of 4 entrees and they all came out hot and delicious.

Viennese Room not Table. Everything you can imagine plus more. A ice cream station and a cannoli station as well.

Staff and Service.

I was very concerned with service quality since during the pandemic I know good servers were hard to come by. This was not the case. All servers, bar tenders and staff could not be any more accommodating. Special shout out to Irene, Jimmy and Tara for making our day magical and perfect.

Roz and Michael

38 photos · 11/23/2019
  • Angel & Keith
    50 photos · 11/16/2019

200 E Shore Dr Massapequa, NY, 11758
Location of (Riviera Waterfront Mansion)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding