252 Reviews for La Bonne Boulangerie

Vegan (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Pastries (1)
240 La Bonne Boulangerie Reviews

We bought our cake and mini cupcakes (which were a huge hit) from the East Norwich location. They were extremely patient and helpful in assisting us in deciding on our cake. They did a beautiful job!!

Profile Picture Clifford, 6/10/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Custom Design, Delivery

La Bonne just helped us out on our wedding day 5/5. They are an extraordinary bakery all of there baked goods are superb!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Let's just put it this way - my guests are still raving about the cake and mother in law took half of the leftover home with her. It was absolutely delicious and we loved all of the choices. Marble cake with cookies n' cream filling? We went wacky and La Bonne delivered. The seashells were also delicious. Added a photo of the top with our special cake topper! Thank you so much.

Photo for La Bonne Boulangerie Review - Elegant but crazy inside. Masterpiece.
Profile Picture Amanda, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved my wedding cake! They were so easy to work with and the cake came out beautiful! It was also delicious, we had so many compliments on the cake.

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

La Bonne was absolutely amazing to work with! Not only was our cake GORGEOUS but when my husband and I fed eachother our first bite we both look at each other and just said “mmmhhhmmm!” It was so delicious. It’s been a few weeks and people are still talking about our amazing wedding cake!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Usually everyone hates cake at a wedding but this cake was phenomenal!!!! All of our guests loved it and it looked beautiful! I would highly recommend La Bonne Boulangerie for your wedding cake!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cake was as delicious as it was beautiful. They took my Pinterest dream cake and made it happen. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Mindy, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Thank you to Maggie and the team for creating a beautiful and tasty cake for my wedding on October 20th at Harbor Club. Maggie was so great working with me to create the perfect design. I had come with pictures saved to Pinterest and Maggie did a FANTASTIC job creating the cake I was looking for and incorporating my purple colors. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Maruta, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ordered both our cake and our favors (big bakery cookies) from La Bonne and everything was great! Everyone loved the cookies as favors :)

Profile Picture Rose, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Cake was amazing! Professional and great customer service!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

When I saw my and my husband's wedding cake, my face lit up! It was perfect. It was exactly how I envisioned it. I went to the cake tasting and met with a woman who shows her passion for what she does. That was the last time I spoke with her, and my cake arrived to the venue, flawless. I highly recommend this bakery.. amazing!

Profile Picture Sara Beth, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

La Bonne Boulangerie did an amazing job with our cake! I gave them a picture of what I wanted our cake and they made it happen!The cake was delicious and looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

We had La Bonne make our cake out of Italian Rainbow cookies. We had numerous guests tell us it was "the best wedding cake we've ever had". I went to a wedding two weeks and people were still raving about the cake at my wedding. Most bakeries were not willing to make the cake, but La Bonne did it without hesitation. I could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was delicious, thank you for making accommodations for my wife who is gluten free. She loved being able to eat the top tier of the wedding cake. Everyone said the cake was amazing and so fresh! We had each slice have one layer of cannoli filling and the other chocolate pudding. Great job! We will be back for more cake!

Profile Picture User7846895, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I've had several cakes ordered from them and they jave always been fresh and beautiful. They worked with us to create the design ww wanted. I would recommend this bakery for all occasions, especially weddings amd sweet 16.

Profile Picture Johanna, 9/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wedding cake was great! Wouldnt use anyone else!!

Profile Picture Kristin , 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was included in out wedding package and we decided to make different tears different flavor fillings, we had a vanilla funfetti cake which we special requested and they honoured for us free of charge, with rasberry & chocolate mousse filling in one tear and lemon filling in another with vanilla buttercream. It was the most delicious wedding cake anyones ever had! Everyone at the party was raving and requesting more. Our tasting was quick and easy and the whole overall experience was great!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The tasting was very detailed and helped us narrow our selection. The cake looked EXATLY as we had invisioned it from a picture we found on Pinterest and the cake flavor was incredible. Thank you for making our wedding cake absolutely gorgeous!

Profile Picture JessicA, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cake was exactly what I dreamed. We loved it !

Profile Picture Isabel , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great cake design. Awesome quality. Easy to work with and very reliable

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was delicious! They were professional and the free tasting was helpful! Our cake was as beautiful as it was delicious!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Most amazing wedding cake ever! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture kati, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our experience with La Bonne Boulangerie was wonderful. Our cake was as beautiful as it was delicious. The upgrades we picked were worth every penny and a great value. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I love my wedding cake. They can make your cake how you wanted to look. I also brought other pastries out of there an they were. I will tell people to go to them. The money I spend on it was well worth it.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/15/17, 1 Review