La Bonne Boulangerie Reviews

La Bonne Boulangerie 7
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing!

At first, we had a little hiccup. Our appointment was not scheduled in the book and when we showed up at the store, no one knew we were coming. We were very upset as La Bonne Boulangerie is located almost an hour from our house. The owner Corey immediately called us to apologize for the scheduling mistake and wanted to rectify the situation. We were able to do our tasting at Dortoni’s in Levittown since the location was more accommodating for us. From that point on, I dealt directly with Corey, he gave me his cell phone and personal email and I was able to meet with him at one of his other locations which was located 20 minutes from our house. Corey was truly fantastic. My husband and I wanted a simple and elegant cake. Corey took the time to go all the choices we had for wedding cakes and designs as well as the differences in whip cream, buttercream and fondant. I showed him a few pictures for both our wedding and grooms cake and he said they were definitely able to do all of them.
    From that point, I can say we had a great experience with La Bonne Boulangerie. We really enjoyed going to our cake tasting and Jen at Dortoni’s was a doll. She brought us different flavors of cake even ones we didn’t pre-pick, which was perfect!! For our wedding cake, we went with a 3 tiered white cake with white ganache and chocolate mousse filling . It was exactly what we wanted and absolutely delicious. For the groom's cake, I picked whip cream with Oreos and chocolate buttercream as I knew my husband liked those. I did a Caddy Shack themed cake for my husband, he and his groomsmen are big into golf and I was excited to surprise him with it. The cake looked incredible, the cake designer is not only talented but knocked it out of the park, we were so glad we used La Bonne Boulangerie for both our cakes. They did an outstanding job and I highly recommend using them for any event.

La Bonne Boulangerie 8
    La Bonne Boulangerie 9
    La Bonne Boulangerie 10

Alexandra · Married on 09/07/2018

Our cake was beautiful (perfect) and everyone raved about how delicious it was! It was nice that we were able to taste the cakes and fillings before choosing as well!

Pheona · Married on 08/30/2018

My cake was excellent, 1 of a kind type of cake. Thank you

Jen · Married on 07/22/2018

Our wedding cake was beautiful. Kaity showed us a few options from Pinterest and recreated an even better cake!!! The cake was so good we wished we took some home. We don’t want to wait until our anniversary to enjoy it.

Christine · Married on 07/21/2018

Such a fun experience, ordering our wedding cake from La Bonne! We were able to taste a lot of fillings and cakes. They helped us choose the right combo. Our cake was absolutely delicious and they even added flowers onto our cake! We definitely recommend La Bonne Boulangerie!

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2018

We visited la bonne based on a recommendation from our venue! We met with Corey who was kind and professional and answered all questions we had. The cake was not only beautiful but was DELICIOUS!! We recommend the lemon!! The entire process was such a pleasure and we can’t wait to cut into our top tier in a year!

Heather · Married on 07/19/2018

Could not be happier with every detail to this wonderful cake :)

La Bonne Boulangerie 11

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2018

We had a great experience with la Bonne. We really enjoyed tasting the different fillings and cake options and we were able to make our cake exactly what we wanted. They did an awesome job with the watercolor design to match the theme of our wedding. The cake was delicious and everyone loved it !

Kaitlin · Married on 07/05/2018

The cake was beautiful and delicious. Thank you so much.

Dana · Married on 06/15/2018

Working with all the ladies at La Bonne Boulangerie has been such a great experience. They were sweet and helpful from start to finish. My husband and I aren't huge cake people, but we were blown away at how delicious and beautiful our cake was. Our guests even commented how this was not a typical wedding cake and most ate the whole thing!

La Bonne Boulangerie 12

Clifford · Married on 06/10/2018

We bought our cake and mini cupcakes (which were a huge hit) from the East Norwich location. They were extremely patient and helpful in assisting us in deciding on our cake. They did a beautiful job!!

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

La Bonne Boulangerie is amazing. The cake we ordered for our wedding was perfect and we received so many compliments for our guests. I highly recommend it!

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

La Bonne just helped us out on our wedding day 5/5. They are an extraordinary bakery all of there baked goods are superb!

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2018

Let's just put it this way - my guests are still raving about the cake and mother in law took half of the leftover home with her. It was absolutely delicious and we loved all of the choices. Marble cake with cookies n' cream filling? We went wacky and La Bonne delivered. The seashells were also delicious. Added a photo of the top with our special cake topper! Thank you so much.

La Bonne Boulangerie 13

kaitlyn · Married on 04/21/2018

I loved my wedding cake! They were so easy to work with and the cake came out beautiful! It was also delicious, we had so many compliments on the cake.

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2017

La Bonne was absolutely amazing to work with! Not only was our cake GORGEOUS but when my husband and I fed eachother our first bite we both look at each other and just said “mmmhhhmmm!” It was so delicious. It’s been a few weeks and people are still talking about our amazing wedding cake!

La Bonne Boulangerie 14
    La Bonne Boulangerie 15
    La Bonne Boulangerie 16

Kristen · Married on 12/09/2017

Usually everyone hates cake at a wedding but this cake was phenomenal!!!! All of our guests loved it and it looked beautiful! I would highly recommend La Bonne Boulangerie for your wedding cake!

• Mindy

Mindy · Married on 11/03/2017

The cake was as delicious as it was beautiful. They took my Pinterest dream cake and made it happen. Would definitely recommend.

La Bonne Boulangerie 17

Maruta · Married on 10/20/2017

Thank you to Maggie and the team for creating a beautiful and tasty cake for my wedding on October 20th at Harbor Club. Maggie was so great working with me to create the perfect design. I had come with pictures saved to Pinterest and Maggie did a FANTASTIC job creating the cake I was looking for and incorporating my purple colors. Thank you so much!!

Rose · Married on 10/14/2017

Ordered both our cake and our favors (big bakery cookies) from La Bonne and everything was great! Everyone loved the cookies as favors :)

Jen · Married on 10/10/2017

Cake was amazing! Professional and great customer service!

La Bonne Boulangerie 18

Sara Beth · Married on 10/08/2017

When I saw my and my husband's wedding cake, my face lit up! It was perfect. It was exactly how I envisioned it. I went to the cake tasting and met with a woman who shows her passion for what she does. That was the last time I spoke with her, and my cake arrived to the venue, flawless. I highly recommend this bakery.. amazing!

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

La Bonne Boulangerie did an amazing job with our cake! I gave them a picture of what I wanted our cake and they made it happen!The cake was delicious and looked beautiful.

Matthew · Married on 09/29/2017

We had La Bonne make our cake out of Italian Rainbow cookies. We had numerous guests tell us it was "the best wedding cake we've ever had". I went to a wedding two weeks and people were still raving about the cake at my wedding. Most bakeries were not willing to make the cake, but La Bonne did it without hesitation. I could not have been happier.