245 Reviews for La Bonne Boulangerie

4.7
User Photos
Photos
233 La Bonne Boulangerie Reviews

La Bonne was absolutely amazing to work with! Not only was our cake GORGEOUS but when my husband and I fed eachother our first bite we both look at each other and just said “mmmhhhmmm!” It was so delicious. It’s been a few weeks and people are still talking about our amazing wedding cake!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Usually everyone hates cake at a wedding but this cake was phenomenal!!!! All of our guests loved it and it looked beautiful! I would highly recommend La Bonne Boulangerie for your wedding cake!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cake was as delicious as it was beautiful. They took my Pinterest dream cake and made it happen. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Mindy, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Thank you to Maggie and the team for creating a beautiful and tasty cake for my wedding on October 20th at Harbor Club. Maggie was so great working with me to create the perfect design. I had come with pictures saved to Pinterest and Maggie did a FANTASTIC job creating the cake I was looking for and incorporating my purple colors. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Maruta, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

The cake was absolutely delicious and looked beautiful! There was some miscommunication in the very beginning, but once it was cleared up everyone was beyond helpful and sweet. I'd definitely recommend this bakery

Profile Picture megan, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ordered both our cake and our favors (big bakery cookies) from La Bonne and everything was great! Everyone loved the cookies as favors :)

Profile Picture Rose, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Cake was amazing! Professional and great customer service!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

When I saw my and my husband's wedding cake, my face lit up! It was perfect. It was exactly how I envisioned it. I went to the cake tasting and met with a woman who shows her passion for what she does. That was the last time I spoke with her, and my cake arrived to the venue, flawless. I highly recommend this bakery.. amazing!

Profile Picture Sara Beth, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

La Bonne Boulangerie did an amazing job with our cake! I gave them a picture of what I wanted our cake and they made it happen!The cake was delicious and looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had La Bonne make our cake out of Italian Rainbow cookies. We had numerous guests tell us it was "the best wedding cake we've ever had". I went to a wedding two weeks and people were still raving about the cake at my wedding. Most bakeries were not willing to make the cake, but La Bonne did it without hesitation. I could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was delicious, thank you for making accommodations for my wife who is gluten free. She loved being able to eat the top tier of the wedding cake. Everyone said the cake was amazing and so fresh! We had each slice have one layer of cannoli filling and the other chocolate pudding. Great job! We will be back for more cake!

Profile Picture User7846895, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful and delicious cake!

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I've had several cakes ordered from them and they jave always been fresh and beautiful. They worked with us to create the design ww wanted. I would recommend this bakery for all occasions, especially weddings amd sweet 16.

Profile Picture Johanna, 9/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wedding cake was great! Wouldnt use anyone else!!

Profile Picture Kristin , 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
1.1

I was very disappointed with my cake. My fiancée (now husband) has played for the Long Island Yankees for 25 years and I was have a Yankee wedding. Everything centered around my Yankee wedding cake. I had given the photo of the cake I wanted to the girl at your store in Port Jefferson. She assured me it would be done. She even attached a copy of my cake with the order. She wrote on the order what I wanted. When did the communication fall apart????? THERE WAS NO LOGO ON MY CAKE! Just the pinstripes and the blue topper. Needless to say we were both shocked when we arrived at the reception. In addition, a couple of weeks before the wedding we paid the balance and then THE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING I received a voicemail telling me I NEED TO PAY MY BALANCE OTHERWISE MY CAKE WILL NOT BE DELIVERED. I almost had a heart attack. Turned out someone in your store did not note I had paid for it. We both feel that this was all handled very unprofessionally.

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was delicious! The team was able to help us choose from our options and was always responsive when I called with questions. Thank you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was included in out wedding package and we decided to make different tears different flavor fillings, we had a vanilla funfetti cake which we special requested and they honoured for us free of charge, with rasberry & chocolate mousse filling in one tear and lemon filling in another with vanilla buttercream. It was the most delicious wedding cake anyones ever had! Everyone at the party was raving and requesting more. Our tasting was quick and easy and the whole overall experience was great!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

This place is great! They have so many different selections of fillings and you can design your cake any way you want. I didn't think they were going to be able to make the cake I wanted but they did and I loved it ! It was my colors and everything for my wedding even my husband loved it!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The tasting was very detailed and helped us narrow our selection. The cake looked EXATLY as we had invisioned it from a picture we found on Pinterest and the cake flavor was incredible. Thank you for making our wedding cake absolutely gorgeous!

Profile Picture JessicA, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cake came out absolutely beautiful and DELICIOUS! Everyone raved about it!

Profile Picture Jodi, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was exactly what I dreamed. We loved it !

Profile Picture Isabel , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great cake design. Awesome quality. Easy to work with and very reliable

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was delicious! They were professional and the free tasting was helpful! Our cake was as beautiful as it was delicious!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Most amazing wedding cake ever! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture kati, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our experience with La Bonne Boulangerie was wonderful. Our cake was as beautiful as it was delicious. The upgrades we picked were worth every penny and a great value. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews