Heritage Club at Bethpage Reviews

16 | Farmingdale, NY

16 Reviews for Heritage Club at Bethpage

• Lauren

Lauren Capone · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Amazing from start to finish!

My fiance and I came to a cousins wedding at the Heritage Club last June. We got engaged April 2019 and after visiting so many places we always compared every venue to the Heritage Club. Working with Mindy has been a pleasure, she made our decision so easy! We contacted Mindy several times and asked endless questions and Mindy was always quick to answer and reassure both of us of all of our concerns. If I was going through this all over again, even with all the stress that comes with picking a venue, without a doubt I would pick the Heritage Club over and over again! We are so exciting to have our dream fall wedding here in November 2020!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Shannan Walker · Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing help through postponing the wedding due to COVID-19

We can't be happier with our choice to have our wedding at the Heritage Club. Mindy has been an amazing coordinator at the Heritage Club. Since our first meeting with her, she has always been available to answer any questions we have and help us through the planning process. With COVID-19 forcing us to postpone, Mindy was able to work with us and secure a new date seamlessly.

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Rivera · Married on 04/10/2020

Best most accommodating venue!!!

There are not enough good things I can say about the staff at Heritage Club. From originally planning on a full blown 140-person wedding to considering cancelling because of the pandemic, Mindy was there to answer my questions, keep me updated, and ease concerns throughout the whole process. She is truly handling the wedding-pandemic craze so well. Heritage Club completely accommodated us to have a beautiful 48 person wedding on 10/4/2020. The food was amazing, the service was amazing (especially Edgar), and the attention to detail was great. The whole staff followed COVID protocol very well and made all the guests feel comfortable. I am so happy we booked here pre-pandemic because Heritage Club made our wedding day amazing!!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Amanda G · Married on 11/11/2019

Amanda G. (11/9/19)

Book this venue. The service here is unparalleled. I worked with Billy Lodato to book my wedding (11.9.19) and he helped me with every step of the planning process. He is instantly responsive through email and I can’t thank him enough for All his help. Janet, my bridal attendant, is an angel. She makes sure you have your dream day and insures you look your best and are comfortable and happy every step of the way. She’s so fun and calming! Edgar, my Maitre D, was on his a-game and organized. He stuck to schedule, communicated well with vendors and was so sweet to me throughout. These three are the dream team. It’s also worth noting that not a single guest left without telling me that the food was outstanding. Best they ever had. I would recommend this place a million times over. It is simply the best!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2019

Couldnt speak more highly

Cynthia and her team made our wedding one of the best days of our lives! Our guests were absolutely blown away by everything! We constantly had guests coming up to us complementing the food, drinks, service & decor! Everything was outstanding and top notch!

From the moment we pulled up, Edgar and Janet were by our side assisting with everything! They are a solid team and one that I would recommend to everyone! I feel like you can not have a wedding without them!

Janet - I dont even know how to describe it other than this woman is a ROCK STAR!! She was by my side the entire evening. I am not sure what I would have done without her. She knew everything, was there touching up my lipstick without me even realizing I needed it, fluffing my dress for all the photos, and so so so much more. She is a brides dream! I really hope she is aware of this!

Edgar - not only was he willing to start shuttling my guests to the hotel when the buses did not arrive to bring everyone home, but he kept everything moving. Edgar was amazing to work with and really kept the night running smoothly!

And lastly, Cynthia! Not only did you put me at ease throughout this entire process, but she thought of things I would not even think of! Her recommendation for Dane Wright was spot on. Our guests were just in awe. I really do not know what I would have done without her calmness, attention to detail and experience throughout this process.

We highly recommend The Heritage Club and their team!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • A&B

Brooke · Married on 08/31/2019

Gorgeous venue, amazing food, seamless evening!!!

I am so happy that we chose the Heritage Club for our reception venue! They pretty much have everything figured out already so all you have to do is trust their expertise!! The whole evening was seamless and the whole team was so attentive. For example, we had brought an alumni flag for a picture with all of our college friends and the second we needed it someone already had it for us! It was amazing!! Also, you always hear about how no one gets to eat at their own wedding, but they had a time set at the beginning of cocktail hour where they brought samples of all of our AMAZING food to me and my groom to share privately! We probably tried more than what our guests did!! It was a perfect night with amazing food - they’re really experts in what they do!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2019

Cannot Recommend the Heritage Club more highly

We had our wedding at the Heritage Club at the end of January and we could not recommend this venue and team more highly. The team at the Heritage Club is incredible. From our very first day of wedding planning to our wedding day, they made creating the wedding of our dreams an easy and flawless reality. We could not be happier with the wedding planning process and with the wedding day itself.

We worked with Mindy during our entire planning process. Mindy is amazing and a pleasure to work with. Everyone had told me about the stressful nature of planning a wedding, but with Mindy in charge, our planning was truly stress free. She was always available to answer our many questions, whether it be via email, over the phone, or even meeting in person. I could tell from the onset that Mindy was in our corner, working with us to create our wedding vision. If we suggested things out of the ordinary, Mindy never replied with ‘No, that can’t happen,’ but instead would say ‘Let me find out how to make this happen’- and she always would. She is truly a super-star. Mindy is also very creative with suggestions and detail-oriented. She suggested we do ‘black and white’ sprinkles on our ice cream desserts to keep with our black and white color scheme of our wedding. I always felt confident and comfortable knowing that Mindy was in charge of our planning.

Another member of our amazing team was our maître d, Edgar. Edgar is phenomenal. He is very knowledgeable, organized and professional. He contacted all of our vendors, ironed out our timeline and ensured the night flowed smoothly. When one of our vendors missed a photo-op, Edgar swooped in with a solution before it became an issue. I felt very comfortable knowing Edgar was in control.

My bridal attendant was Janet and she is an absolute champion. As our party bus pulled up to the venue, Janet met us on the bus with umbrellas and mine and my husband’s favorite drinks. She had everything I needed, before I even knew I needed it: hairspray, bobby pins, tide to go, mints. Before every picture she would put my lipstick on me and make sure my hair was in place. She helped bustle my dress, change my shoes and always kept me hydrated. When I started to get hot from dancing, Janet fanned me and provided me with cold towels to cool me down. When we made our rounds to say hello to tables, Janet made sure we kept moving along so we could get to every table. She made sure our drinks and plates were always full. Janet really is an angle, always making sure I looked my best, was stress-free and having the best night.

I cannot recommend the Heritage Club enough. Mindy, Edgar and Janet are the dream team and are all assets to the wedding industry. Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams-and because of all of you, it was better than we even dreamed of.

Sent on 02/12/2020

Jaime Haink · Married on 07/15/2019

Best venue

I cannot put into words how amazing the Heritage Club was. Our wedding was on 7.13.19. I fell in love with the room and the people who worked there the moment we booked. When planning the wedding they were so unbelievably accommodating. Anything I wanted, they made sure it happened. From the second the wedding day started they took such good care of us. Janet the wedding attendant is AMAZING!!! Anything I needed she had or got for me. She made the wedding! Edgar who runs the wedding the day of executed everything flawlessly! He made sure the wedding went off without any problems. The food was AMAZING!! Everyone kept talking about how the food was delicious. If you haven't seen the Heritage ballroom you need to check it out. They redid the whole venue this year and its breathtaking. I HIGHLY recommend the Heritage Club. We wish we could relive it all over again.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Kate

Kate D'agostino · Married on 10/13/2018

100 Gold Stars

I had my wedding reception at the Heritage Club on October 13, 2018, and it was absolutely PHENOMENAL. Going into the wedding planning process, we thought we wanted to have our wedding in Manhattan but decided to visit Heritage Club (Carlyle on the Green) on a whim. We absolutely fell in love with the whole venue and the staff.
    Cynthia Benard is absolutely amazing to work with. She is so genuine and personable. She makes you feel like an actual person, not just another client (which is how I felt at other venues I visited). When we were booking and signing a contract, the venue was transitioning from the Carlyle on the Green to the Heritage Club and changing management. Cynthia was honest and up front about the process, and kept us up to date on what was happening and what to expect. Throughout the entire wedding process, Cynthia was attentive to all our needs, and had great recommendations for different vendors and how to plan our day. Every suggestion she made was absolutely on point (like not needing a bar in the main ballroom, where to put and not to put floral arrangements and decorations, etc). Basically, Cynthia is EXCELLENT and we will miss working with her!
    The venue itself is BEAUTIFUL, and got even more beautiful as they renovated it between when we booked and when we actually had the reception. So many guests complimented us on what a gorgeous place it was, and we (and guests) loved that we were able to use so many different rooms and areas.
    The food at the Heritage Club is OUTRAGEOUSLY DELICIOUS. I left my tasting stuffed, but so so excited for the wedding day and for my guests to taste everything. Our guests could not stop raving over how delicious the food was - ORDER THE DUCK! I was too excited to eat alot at the wedding, but the staff were incredibly nice and wrapped up two of each entree for us to take home and eat later. There were so many options for cocktail hour, so every guest could find something they liked AND try something new. We chose late-night food for our after party and it was the perfect end to the night.
    The staff at the Heritage Club is incredibly kind and hard-working. Edgar, the Maitre D', was wonderful and pleasant. He had a smile on his face the entire day, and made sure that everything was going smoothly.
    Janet, my bridal attendant, was an actual superhero. She kept me hydrated and fed and cool (I'm not kidding, she has a fan to fan you with if you get hot from dancing). She was always nearby to spray a little extra hairspray or touch up my lipstick, but not in an overbearing way. She also is just a really nice and fun person to be around - we loved getting to know her throughout the day.
    The Heritage Club at Bethpage deserves way more than 5 stars! Everyone there is amazing at what they do, and made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Thank you for giving us the best day ever!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfection

Our wedding was beyond perfect thanks to Cynthia, Janet, and the entire staff at the Heritage Club. We were married on October 12th 2018 and all of our guests are still contacting us about how amazing the cocktail hour, food and service was at our wedding. Specifically, the guests LOVED the cocktail stations with the specialty drinks paired with the food. They had never seen that before and thought it was AMAZING. Also, the passed desserts were a huge hit! The bridal attendant, Janet, was spectacular. She was so attentive and made sure my lip gloss was always perfect and kept getting me drinks (things you do not think about on your wedding day). She even held my nephew and kept him occupied while we were taking photos. She made my night stress-free - thank you Janet!!! Thank you to everyone at the Heritage Club for making our wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kerin · Married on 07/28/2018

I just had my wedding here a few weeks ago and it was absolutely amazing! The grounds and ballroom are so beautiful. Also, the staff there is unbelievable. They can not do enough for you and made sure that everything went off without a hitch. I worked with Cynthia Bernard there and loved her! She was so helpful throughout the whole process and made my life so much easier. The day of the wedding my bridal attendant was Janet and she went above and beyond. She attended to my every need and was so nice.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception here about a week ago, and I cannot thank everyone at the Heritage Club enough for making our wedding day better than we could have ever imagined. I knew when Carlyle on the Green made the transition to part of Lessing's that it would all work out great, but it is definitely an uneasy feeling when something you booked so far in advance changes ownership and you don't know what to expect. Despite that, it was ten times better. We booked with Cynthia, and she was so helpful and attentive to our every need throughout the entire process. She was very responsive and listened to everything that we requested. Also a huge shout out to Janet our bridal attendant who literally was a miracle worker. I don't even know what else to say besides AMAZING. You are in GREAT hands if you are lucky enough to have her as your attendant for your wedding. My Maid of Honor's gown ripped at the bottom right before the ceremony, and Janet was there literally sewing it back together making it look good as new. Just one example on how awesome she is. Also, Edgar our Maitre D was so awesome and made sure everything went smoothly and made sure everyone was taken care of throughout the night. The food was amazing, and the staff overall was so attentive. Drinks were constantly being refilled and there was SO MUCH FOOD. I highly highly recommend booking here, you will absolutely not regret it. All I can say was I wish I could relive that night over and over again. Thank you to everyone at the Heritage Club for giving us the most memorable night of our life!

Sent on 05/05/2018
  • Future Mrs. G

Kristen · Married on 02/17/2018

I wish it were possible to give more than 5 stars because this place and the staff deserve at least 100. We had our wedding there this past Saturday, 2/17/18 and, while I expected it to be great, I was blown away by just how amazing it was. I was a little nervous about the transition from Carlyle on the Green to Heritage Club at Bethpage, but my experience only got better during it. We worked with Cynthia Benard, who is truly a godsend. Any questions I had, I could email her or call her and she was right on top of it. Treated us like her friends and not customers. Our Maitre D' Edgar was so on point and pleasant. Before our wedding he came in to give me a little pep talk saying that this was the day we waited for and he would ensure it was everything we wanted. And it was. Lastly, Janet, the bridal attendant!!! I don't think think the world bridal attendant is appropriate for her. Superhero, magician .. those are more fitting for how amazing that woman was. My sister in law who has worked with a popular and well known caterer for many years, said to me that she has never in her history of catering seen anyone quite like her. My dad, ring bearer and niece (who wasn't even in the bridal party) all had rips and she sewed them up like it was nothing. My flower girl kept tripping on her dress and she came in with scissors and cut it and it helped so much. She made sure I was hydrated and fed all night. In the 3 days since our wedding, we've spoken to numerous guests and you always prepare to hear from that one person who has a complaint, but not a single person had a bad thing to say. They all raved about the food, saying it was the best food they've had at a wedding. And a number of them even said "the staff was incredible". This is the type of stuff you hope to hear when you host a party, but the fact that it was the biggest party of our lives makes it even more heartwarming to hear. Thank you to everyone there for making our wedding the best day of our lives!!!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Diane & Bill · Married on 02/16/2018

We cannot say enough about The Heritage Club staff and impeccable service at our daughter and son-in-law's wedding on 2/16/18. Every detail was attended to, from the food presentation, to the attentiveness of the wait staff and bartenders. Cynthia's suggestion of not needing a bar in the main ballroom was on point. Our guests were treated to first-class service throughout the night! Our After Party with a reggae band was a delightful way for our guests to continue the celebration while enjoying light bites to eat, drinks, cappuccino, cordial and cigar bars. The staff even set up the outdoor patio for a mild February evening! Many thanks to Billy for his extra attention to our affair. Thank you to Cynthia, Edgar, Janet, Nagassi and Jesse for their personal touches to make his day a dream come true for the bride, groom and all of us!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Katie · Married on 11/24/2017

I got married at Heritage Club at Bethpage (at the time Carlyle on the Green) on November 24, 2017. The venue was absolutely stunning. It was beautiful for pictures, both inside and outside. The staff there were incredible. They were courteous, friendly, and were always present to help. The food was amazing! You always hear that the bride and groom do not eat but that was not the case with us! The cocktail hour and the food during the reception was incredible. So many people commented on it after the wedding. Many of our guests told us that it was the best wedding they ever went to! Cynthia was beyond helpful. She was there for us every step of the way. She answered every single question, even the ones that I am sure were ridiculous! What we loved about Cynthia was that she was very realistic. She was able to get a sense of our personalities, style, and what we were looking for and then make recommendations for us. She was very quick with responses and always willing to help or give suggestions. Janet and Johnathon were fabulous. They were there from the second we walked off the bus. They knew what we needed before we even knew what we needed !!! it was incredible. So many people say things will go wrong at your wedding but just go with it. Our day was absolutely perfect thanks to the staff there. I wish I could get married over and over because it was the best night of our lives!

Sent on 03/13/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

Best Looking, Best Food, BEST SERVICE

I cannot say enough about how incredible the experience was getting married at the Heritage Club.

VENUE: The ballroom is stunning (duh). No ugly fixtures to be found, didn't even have to get a lighting package because the chandeliers are actually pretty and give great lighting. There is a charming garden for outdoor ceremony and your rain plan is equally great with the indoor room (this was super important to me, and this is the only venue on Long Island that had it). Great backdrop for pictures as well.
    FOOD: Heritage is known for the food for good reason. Everything we ate was delicious and just as good on the day of as at our tasting.
    SERVICE: Cynthia is a joy to work with, she truly was on top of everything and totally steered me right on every decision. Edgar kept my day running so smoothly, the man is incredible. Major props to Janet the bridal attendant. She knows exactly what you need, and has it ready before you even realize it. The staff made my wedding so stress free and joyful.

All in all, couldn't have asked for a better venue. Incredible in every way.

Sent on 08/20/2019