Christy Ann Cosmetics

Huntington Station, NY View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Christy Ann Cosmetics is a full-service wedding makeup and hair company based in Huntington, New York. This team specializes in beauty services for brides, wedding parties, and special events on location or in-studio. The CAC team is reliable, detailed-oriented, and highly trained in airbrush and traditional makeup artistry, as well as lash application. Christy Ann Cosmetics creates flawlessly stunning custom looks, so you look and feel your absolute best throughout your event.

Christy Ann Cosmetics offers in-studio or on-site professional makeup services for weddings, fashion shoots, films, and special occasions in the tri-state area. Makeup packages include eyelash application and a detailed consultation where a licensed artist meticulously customizes your desired look based on your overall style and complexion. These professionals can accommodate groups of up to 20 people and offers the following services:

• Bride makeup trial
  • Hairstyling
  • Touch-up services
  • Makeup lessons
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Jamie
    Jamie L. Married on 12/22/2022

Absolutely Flawless Service

Tiffany and the team were absolutely amazing! I have zero complaints. We had 11 people total getting ready and they made everything go so seamlessly. They were right on schedule, and didn't rush. They listened to everyone's wants, concerns, etc. and made everyone feel and look fabulous. Our makeup stayed all night long even through all the sweat and tears. You would be silly not to choose this team! Could not have been any happier.
    Nicole A. Married on 09/24/2022

Highly recommend!!

I used ChristyAnn for my makeup on my wedding day and for my bridal party who had Liz. My bridal party was so happy with their makeup by Liz, she did an amazing job! I had ChristyAnn who was professional and responsive to any questions I had. She is so kind and talented as a makeup artist! She made me feel so comfortable and listened to everything I had to say. My makeup on the day of my wedding was unbelievable!! I got so many compliments and it lasted all night!! Highly recommend!!!
    Erica W. Married on 09/10/2022

Best wedding makeup

Can’t say enough wonderful things! All the artists were amazing and my artist especially, Amanda, was FANTASTIC. All my girls were thrilled with their makeup which was individualized to their completions and desires. When my mom had questions, all the artists on site worked with her to be sure she was comfortable and happy with her final look. My makeup was natural and reflected exactly what I wanted in my trial and lasted all night through sweat and tears. Fantastic experience!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Desiree Montesano Desiree Montesano Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love doing weddings with CAC. Her talented staff and herself do an amazing job on makeup to compliment my hair styles.

Lancelot Limousine Services Lancelot Limousine Services Wedding Limos

Having recommended several clients to Christy Ann Cosmetics I have been nothing but impressed as to how satisfied each and every client has been. The staff is extremely professional and clearly a leader in their industry.

Sherwood Photographers Sherwood Photographers Wedding Photographers

Christy Ann Cosmetics gets a Big 5-STARS from Sherwood~Triart Photography. Christy and her team are always a pleasure to work with because as we arrive at the Bride's home we always find our Bride to be relaxed and looking fabulous. Thank you, Christy Ann Cosmetics.

Bravura Weddings
Bridal Hair by Kim
Wedding Hair & Makeup

124 West Jericho Turnpike Huntington Station, NY, 11746
6319231001
Location of (Christy Ann Cosmetics)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding