Christy Ann Cosmetics

124 West Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station, NY 11746 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Christy Ann Cosmetics

Christy Ann Cosmetics is a full-service wedding makeup company based in Huntington Station, New York. They specialize in on-location beauty services for brides, wedding parties, and special events. The team of reliable, detailed-oriented, and trained artists have extensive experience in airbrush and traditional makeup artistry, as well as lash application. Christy Ann Cosmetics creates custom looks that are flawless and stunning, so you look and feel your absolute best throughout the day/night.

Christy Ann Cosmetics offers in-studio or on-site professional makeup services for weddings, fashion shoots, films, and special occasions in Long Island, New York City, and Queens. Makeup packages includes lash application and a detailed consultation where a licensed artist meticulously customizes your desired look based on your overall style and complexion. Christy Ann Cosmetics can accommodate groups of up to 20 people, and offers the following services:

• Bride makeup trial

Christy Ann Cosmetics 5
Christy Ann Cosmetics 6
Christy Ann Cosmetics 7

Courtney Romeo · Married on 08/02/2019

Glad I said, “I Do” to those mink lashes!

3 letters summarize everything...W-O-W! A friend of mine recommended ChristyAnn Cosmetics to me after I struggled to find a decent makeup artist on Long Island within my budget. With ChristyAnn, you get EXACTLY what you pay for and she’s worth EVERY cent! Christy and her team are beyond skilled and professional. Best part of all is that they bring their own lighting and chairs to glam up the bridal party and their genuine charisma makes every person feel like it’s “their” special day- not just the bride! My bridal party and I never felt more gorgeous or confident. My favorite part of the service is that ChristyAnn is always available for questions via IG (I’ve reached out several times to switch mink lashes or make revisions to my makeup after choosing my bridal gown...yes, I booked ChristyAnn prior to choosing my gown because she’s THAT fabulous) and she always put my mind at ease. My favorite part of the services were the 3D Mink lashes (I’ve used “Envy” and “I Do”) and the touch-up additions. I gifted it to my bridal party to have their make-up touched up after spending hours in the summer heat taking photos...we were all extremely appreciative of having those touch-ups! My favorite part, was ChristyAnn genuinely cares about her clients and checks in on them prior and post ceremony AND
    our touch-up artist staged a few minutes longer to capture a candid private moment of me waiting alone in a stairwell before walking down the isle...they’re all extremely passionate about their career and it shows. I highly recommend them to everyone, especially “Type A” personalities, like me! I’m looking forward to working with ChristyAnn again in the future!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 8
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 9
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 10
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 11
  • Christine

Christine Musso · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing make Up artist!!!

I had a hard time finding a make up artist that understood what I wanted. After researching I found Christy Ann cosmetics and after seeing their work on Instagram I booked this company! Christy Ann did my make up trial for my bridal shower. I have never felt more beautiful. I received a ton of compliments! Christy Ann knew exactly the look I was going for and I put all my trust in her. She’s a pro and knows exactly what to do. On my wedding day Christy Ann and her team member came early to set up. They were calm, funny and fit right in! Everyone was thrilled with their makeup and looked gorgeous. I got the full CAC package because I was worried that my makeup would come off in the summer heat. The touch up make up artist was a nice extra but honestly my make up lasted all night with the airbrush. I highly recommend using Christy Ann or anyone on their team for any events you have coming up and I hope to use them again in the future!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? On-Site Hair

• Desiree Montesano
    Desiree Montesano Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love doing weddings with CAC. Her talented staff and herself do an amazing job on makeup to compliment my hair styles.

• Lancelot Limousine Services
    Lancelot Limousine Services Wedding Limos

Having recommended several clients to Christy Ann Cosmetics I have been nothing but impressed as to how satisfied each and every client has been. The staff is extremely professional and clearly a leader in their industry.

• Sherwood Photography
    Sherwood Photography Wedding Photographers

Christy Ann Cosmetics gets a Big 5-STARS from Sherwood~Triart Photography. Christy and her team are always a pleasure to work with because as we arrive at the Bride's home we always find our Bride to be relaxed and looking fabulous. Thank you, Christy Ann Cosmetics.

• 124 West Jericho Turnpike Huntington Station, New York, 11746 See on map