Christy Ann Cosmetics

124 West Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station, NY 11746 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Christy Ann Cosmetics

Christy Ann Cosmetics is a full-service wedding makeup company based in Huntington Station, New York. They specialize in on-location beauty services for brides, wedding parties, and special events. The team of reliable, detailed-oriented, and trained artists have extensive experience in airbrush and traditional makeup artistry, as well as lash application. Christy Ann Cosmetics creates custom looks that are flawless and stunning, so you look and feel your absolute best throughout the day/night.

Christy Ann Cosmetics offers in-studio or on-site professional makeup services for weddings, fashion shoots, films, and special occasions in Long Island, New York City, and Queens. Makeup packages includes lash application and a detailed consultation where a licensed artist meticulously customizes your desired look based on your overall style and complexion. Christy Ann Cosmetics can accommodate groups of up to 20 people, and offers the following services:

• Bride makeup trial

Christy Ann Cosmetics 5
Christy Ann Cosmetics 6
Christy Ann Cosmetics 7

Christine Sapienza · Married on 08/09/2019

Christy ann cosmetics saved my wedding!

Christy Ann and her staff are truly talented and above all professional. I am in the cosmetics industry, so picking a makeup artist was extremely difficult for me. I almost gave up and did it myself! I am so glad I found Christy! She listened to what I wanted, worked with me on my look and on the day of my wedding I was beyond pleased! I had a bit of a scare on the morning of my wedding when the girl I hired to do my hair did not show up. I reached out to Christy at 8am on the day of my wedding asking her for any help she could provide! She quickly gave me names of hair stylists she knew. Unfortunately this was 8am on a Sunday, so it was hard to get in contact with anyone! Luckily, the second makeup artist who she was bringing with her on the day of my wedding, Amanda, also has experience doing hair! Christy got in touch with her and she quickly made her way over to my house to save the day! They are both incredibly talented and kind women. They helped me in my time of need and also really helped turn the mood around on the morning of my wedding. I can't thank them enough and would recommend them to ANY bride, regardless of the style she is looking for. All out glam, to a "no-makeup" makeup look. As I said, their professionalism and talent is unparalleled.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Courtney Romeo · Married on 08/02/2019

Glad I said, “I Do” to those mink lashes!

3 letters summarize everything...W-O-W! A friend of mine recommended ChristyAnn Cosmetics to me after I struggled to find a decent makeup artist on Long Island within my budget. With ChristyAnn, you get EXACTLY what you pay for and she’s worth EVERY cent! Christy and her team are beyond skilled and professional. Best part of all is that they bring their own lighting and chairs to glam up the bridal party and their genuine charisma makes every person feel like it’s “their” special day- not just the bride! My bridal party and I never felt more gorgeous or confident. My favorite part of the service is that ChristyAnn is always available for questions via IG (I’ve reached out several times to switch mink lashes or make revisions to my makeup after choosing my bridal gown...yes, I booked ChristyAnn prior to choosing my gown because she’s THAT fabulous) and she always put my mind at ease. My favorite part of the services were the 3D Mink lashes (I’ve used “Envy” and “I Do”) and the touch-up additions. I gifted it to my bridal party to have their make-up touched up after spending hours in the summer heat taking photos...we were all extremely appreciative of having those touch-ups! My favorite part, was ChristyAnn genuinely cares about her clients and checks in on them prior and post ceremony AND
    our touch-up artist staged a few minutes longer to capture a candid private moment of me waiting alone in a stairwell before walking down the isle...they’re all extremely passionate about their career and it shows. I highly recommend them to everyone, especially “Type A” personalities, like me! I’m looking forward to working with ChristyAnn again in the future!

Sent on 08/11/2019

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? On-Site Hair

• Desiree Montesano
    Desiree Montesano Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love doing weddings with CAC. Her talented staff and herself do an amazing job on makeup to compliment my hair styles.

• Lancelot Limousine Services
    Lancelot Limousine Services Wedding Limos

Having recommended several clients to Christy Ann Cosmetics I have been nothing but impressed as to how satisfied each and every client has been. The staff is extremely professional and clearly a leader in their industry.

• Sherwood Photography
    Sherwood Photography Wedding Photographers

Christy Ann Cosmetics gets a Big 5-STARS from Sherwood~Triart Photography. Christy and her team are always a pleasure to work with because as we arrive at the Bride's home we always find our Bride to be relaxed and looking fabulous. Thank you, Christy Ann Cosmetics.

• 124 West Jericho Turnpike Huntington Station, New York, 11746 See on map