About CHRISTY ANN COSMETICS

Specializing in Airbrush and Traditional Makeup

Christy Ann Cosmetics is a high end cosmetic company that offers professional makeup services for fashion, film, print, photography and special occassions. . Christy Ann Cosmetics consists of a highly trained team of artists that have been lucky enough to work with celebrities and models abroad. No job is too big or too small for us.

Christy Ann Cosmetics has a newly renovated studio, if you can not come to us we can bring our expertise to you!

If you are looking for a company that exudes luxury, expertise, professionalism, reliability, and satisfaction guaranteed then.......

Christy Ann Cosmetics is the company for you!

Please contact us to schedule an appointment- 631.923.1001

Consultations (4)
Contour Makeup (4)
Eye Makeup (4)
On-Site Hair (1)

My wedding was this past Friday and I booked Christy Ann after my friend used her for her wedding about 4 years ago. We all loved our makeup then and my bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and I all loved our makeup now. Christy Ann and her team are professional, friendly, and doing a fantastic job. I received compliments all night long about my makeup and it stayed from 10 am Friday to 4 am Saturday when I finally got to bed. I also had a member from Christy Ann’s team come to the venue for touch-ups and she was prompt and helped us to make sure that we all looked fresh before and after the ceremony. Christy Ann and her team listened to what each person wanted and executed it beautifully. My mom was afraid of looking too done up and fake and Christy Ann took the time to ensure she was happy with how her makeup looked and my mom was beyond thrilled with the result. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Christy Ann and the rest of the team for making us all look great for my wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I used Christy Ann Cosmetics for my girls and I on my wedding day, November 17, 2017. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christy Ann and her company! From the day I had my trial I knew I made the right choice. The second her and her team of makeup artists walked into my house, on my wedding day, they were an absolute pleasure and constantly had smiles on their faces. Even though I already knew how amazing Christy Ann was, I was still nervous because of how picky I am about my makeup. However, she replicated the look I showed her, perfectly, and most importantly made me feel beautiful. The most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life. She even showed me my makeup throughout, to make sure I liked everything or if I wanted to make any changes. Christy Ann truly cared about me and what I envisioned to look like on my big day. My skin was flawless and my makeup stayed all day and night! She even custom-made lashes specifically for me to give me more of the dramatic look I desired. Christy Ann and her team worked together to make my girls and I look stunning and feel extra special. They were an extremely friendly, talented, artistic, and professional group of women. Their passion for what they do shines through their beautiful work and how they treat their clients. I highly recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics to all brides!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/17/17, 8 Reviews

Brow/Lash Tinting
Maximum Group Size
9 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Love doing weddings with CAC. Her talented staff and herself do an amazing job on makeup to compliment my hair styles.

Having recommended several clients to Christy Ann Cosmetics I have been nothing but impressed as to how satisfied each and every client has been. The staff is extremely professional and clearly a leader in their industry.

Christy Ann Cosmetics gets a Big 5-STARS from Sherwood~Triart Photography. Christy and her team are always a pleasure to work with because as we arrive at the Bride's home we always find our Bride to be relaxed and looking fabulous. Thank you, Christy Ann Cosmetics.

Christy at Christy Ann Cosmetics has handled the make up for more than 200 Bravura Brides in the last year. In my experience Christy and her entire makeup team is, by far, more talented, more informative, and more involved than any other makeup team in the industry. No other cosmetic company in New York can prepare you more for your wedding. Their outstanding artistry will keep you camera ready throughout your wedding day. Bravura Entertainment highly recommends Christy Ann Cosmetics.

WE ARE VERY PROUD TO HAVE CHRISTY ANN COSMETICS AS OUR SISTER COMPANY. CHRISTY ANN COSMETICS CREATIVE DESIGN IN MAKEUP ARTISTRY IS UNMATCHED! WITH THE UTMOST IN PROFESSIONALISM AND COUNTLESS GORGEOUS BRIDES YOU WILL FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AS A CHRISTY ANN COSMETICS BRIDE. WE ARE THRILLED TO TEAM UP WITH THIS AMAZING COMPANY TO PROVIDE THE BEST IN BRIDAL STYLING AND MAKUP IN ALL OF LONG ISLAND!!!

Events

124 West Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station , NY 11746   See On Map
631-923-1001 (phone)
CHRISTY ANN COSMETICS is a wedding Makeup Company from Long Island New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including NYC, Long Island , and Queens. CHRISTY ANN COSMETICS is a professional wedding Makeup Company that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in airbrush application, traditional application and lashes.