Christy Ann Cosmetics Reviews

Christy Ann Cosmetics 7
  • Brittany

Brittany Hagemann · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Your Makeup Team!

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Christy Ann and her team! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. Christy knew exactly how I wanted to look and feel and the end result surpassed ALL expectations! I received so many compliments throughout the evening about my makeup and how stunning I looked and I felt STUNNING and comfortable! Christy Ann and her staff are truly talented and above all professional. I changed my mind a few times with trials for how I wanted my wedding day makeup and Christy was so patient and educational about tips for makeup for pictures and final styles. She listened to what I wanted, worked with me on my look and on the day of my wedding I was beyond pleased! All of my bridesmaids and family members also got their makeup done by Christy and her team and they all shared how beautiful they felt! It made the day extra special for everyone involved. Christy's team also provides touch up services which worked out perfect. Myself and my bridesmaids were able to receive a touch up before cocktail hour and everyone loved that they felt fresh and ready to dance the night away! I would recommend Christy Ann to any bride for their makeup needs! She is a true professional and SO SO thoughtful and sweet! Christy and her team were the BEST choice for my wedding day look :)

Sent on 10/22/2019
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 8
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 9
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 10
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 11

Christy Ann Cosmetics's reply:

Brittany, we love this review thank you so much for taking the time to post your experience. You look so beautiful... can’t wait to see more photos. Please email us some so we can share your beauty to our page. Wishing you a life filled with lots of love. Xo CAC
  • Denise

Denise Parrella · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing!!!!!

I could not have been more happier with my make up on my wedding day. Christy did an amazing job on myself and my girls. She is down to earth and professional. She made me feel like a bride should feel on her wedding day, absolutely beautiful!!!! I would highly recommend her and her team. Thank you so very much for doing an amazing job!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 12
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 13
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 14
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 15

Christine Sapienza · Married on 08/09/2019

Christy ann cosmetics saved my wedding!

Christy Ann and her staff are truly talented and above all professional. I am in the cosmetics industry, so picking a makeup artist was extremely difficult for me. I almost gave up and did it myself! I am so glad I found Christy! She listened to what I wanted, worked with me on my look and on the day of my wedding I was beyond pleased! I had a bit of a scare on the morning of my wedding when the girl I hired to do my hair did not show up. I reached out to Christy at 8am on the day of my wedding asking her for any help she could provide! She quickly gave me names of hair stylists she knew. Unfortunately this was 8am on a Sunday, so it was hard to get in contact with anyone! Luckily, the second makeup artist who she was bringing with her on the day of my wedding, Amanda, also has experience doing hair! Christy got in touch with her and she quickly made her way over to my house to save the day! They are both incredibly talented and kind women. They helped me in my time of need and also really helped turn the mood around on the morning of my wedding. I can't thank them enough and would recommend them to ANY bride, regardless of the style she is looking for. All out glam, to a "no-makeup" makeup look. As I said, their professionalism and talent is unparalleled.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Courtney Romeo · Married on 08/02/2019

Glad I said, “I Do” to those mink lashes!

3 letters summarize everything...W-O-W! A friend of mine recommended ChristyAnn Cosmetics to me after I struggled to find a decent makeup artist on Long Island within my budget. With ChristyAnn, you get EXACTLY what you pay for and she’s worth EVERY cent! Christy and her team are beyond skilled and professional. Best part of all is that they bring their own lighting and chairs to glam up the bridal party and their genuine charisma makes every person feel like it’s “their” special day- not just the bride! My bridal party and I never felt more gorgeous or confident. My favorite part of the service is that ChristyAnn is always available for questions via IG (I’ve reached out several times to switch mink lashes or make revisions to my makeup after choosing my bridal gown...yes, I booked ChristyAnn prior to choosing my gown because she’s THAT fabulous) and she always put my mind at ease. My favorite part of the services were the 3D Mink lashes (I’ve used “Envy” and “I Do”) and the touch-up additions. I gifted it to my bridal party to have their make-up touched up after spending hours in the summer heat taking photos...we were all extremely appreciative of having those touch-ups! My favorite part, was ChristyAnn genuinely cares about her clients and checks in on them prior and post ceremony AND
    our touch-up artist staged a few minutes longer to capture a candid private moment of me waiting alone in a stairwell before walking down the isle...they’re all extremely passionate about their career and it shows. I highly recommend them to everyone, especially “Type A” personalities, like me! I’m looking forward to working with ChristyAnn again in the future!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 16
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 17
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 18
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 19
  • Christine

Christine Musso · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing make Up artist!!!

I had a hard time finding a make up artist that understood what I wanted. After researching I found Christy Ann cosmetics and after seeing their work on Instagram I booked this company! Christy Ann did my make up trial for my bridal shower. I have never felt more beautiful. I received a ton of compliments! Christy Ann knew exactly the look I was going for and I put all my trust in her. She’s a pro and knows exactly what to do. On my wedding day Christy Ann and her team member came early to set up. They were calm, funny and fit right in! Everyone was thrilled with their makeup and looked gorgeous. I got the full CAC package because I was worried that my makeup would come off in the summer heat. The touch up make up artist was a nice extra but honestly my make up lasted all night with the airbrush. I highly recommend using Christy Ann or anyone on their team for any events you have coming up and I hope to use them again in the future!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 25
  • Meaghan

Meaghan Anne · Married on 07/13/2019

Fairytale wedding

Corrina did my trial and my makeup and it was absolutely PERFECT! She and her assistant did all 6 of my girls, my mom and MIL, and grandma and great aunt and everyone was so happy and looked incredible. The girls were also extremely sweet and personable and a pleasure to be with on my big day!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/06/2019

Loved Christy Ann Cosmetics!!

Had the pleasure of having Jackie from Christy Ann Cosmetics make all of my makeup dreams come true! Not just as the bride but for my mother and bridesmaids. Both makeup artists were professional and so personable. They were timely and made the morning so fun! Christy Ann was easy to work with in regards to scheduling my trial nice and early and kept great communication for the day of! I highly recommend this company & these amazing artists!!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 26
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 27
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 28
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 29
  • Aimee

Aimee Roszkowski · Married on 06/29/2019

Aimee Falk

Christy Ann and her team were so professional and sweet! They did Ana amazing job on EVERYONES makeup! Some girls had specific looks they wanted which her team duplicated perfectly! The MOG rarely wore makeup so the artist gave her a light and natural look. Christy Ann KILLED my makeup- I wanted GLAM and that’s exactly what she gave me! She did my makeup around 12 pm and it stayed PERFECTLY until I took it off at 3am. Absolutely happy with my makeup and all my girls makeup! I would choose Christy Ann Cosmetics again in a heartbeat! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning Makeup!

You are in talented hands with Christy Ann Cosmetics. My makeup was done by Christie. I also did my trial with her. She was so easy to work with. Christie listened to how I wanted my makeup done, and she executed it perfectly. I decided not to get airbrush, but my makeup still lasted all night long. My bridal party and our mothers’ makeup all looked flawless. I highly recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics and would absolutely use them in the future! Thank you Christie!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 30
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 31
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 32
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 33

Alyssa Hough · Married on 05/31/2019

I had the pleasure of having christy do my makeup for my engagement photos, my bridal shower and for my wedding this past Friday. She is amazing !! She listens to what you ask for and truly made me feel the most beautiful I’ve ever felt in my life !! Her team is also amazing - my bridesmaids all looked stunning and were all so happy 💗 I’ve never seen such flawless glowing skin in my life 🤣 she is extremely efficient - her and her team work like a machine on the wedding day we had so much extra time to relax because of their efficiency - she is also so sweet and calming - it truly felt like I was just hanging with one of my girl friends ! I can’t thank you enough christy - you made us all feel so beautiful 😍 ❤️ On the most important day of my life! Thank you for everything 💗

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 34
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 35
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 36
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 37

Christy Ann Cosmetics's reply:

This is such an awesome review!!!!! It means the world to us, thank you so so much. I am one of your girlfriends now 😉. Relaxed and beautiful is exactly how I wanted you to feel. You’re so stunning and I hope I have the opportunity to Glam your beautiful face again. XO wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness always ♥️♥️♥️

Samantha · Married on 05/30/2019

Wedding day glam!

Amazing and stunning make up glam done by Amanda! She helped me get the exact look I was dreaming about and was so kind and professional. Highly suggest and will not go anywhere else for my future makeup needs. Thank you for making my wedding day look come together and complete.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 38
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 39

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2019

I absolutely love Christy Ann cosmetics! From the moment that I met her I felt as if she was a friend of mine. She was very attentive to my ideas and feelings. She was so professional and friendly. On the day of my wedding she was very prompt. She made me feel and look like a princess and I was very impressed. My makeup lasted through my entire event it never moved or ran no matter how much I cried from being overrun with emotion or from the sweat from all the dancing. If you are looking for a makeup artist and considering Christy Ann cosmetics look no more she is an absolute dream. I will be using her for any event that I need her for in the future.

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 40
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 41
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 42
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 43
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 03/30/2019

Look Beautiful with the Best!

Christy and her team were fabulous! They make you and your bridal party look beautiful. All my girls walked away saying that they loved their makeup. They were also very professional. They confirmed the booking ahead of time and verified that everything was correct. They arrived on time and made sure that they worked efficiently so that everyone was on schedule. They were also very neat and clean. I would highly recommend Christy and her team for any makeup services!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 12/02/2018

Always perfect

This was the second time I had the pleasure of using Christy Ann Cosmetics and the result was perfect! My entire bridal party looked stunning. Christy and her staff are easy going and listen to what you want. They are professional and efficient! Even with 10 girls they had us ready early. Knowing I had her team to do our makeup, I didn’t have to worry.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Caitlin Donohue · Married on 11/09/2018

Perfection!!

Christy Ann and her team are truly the best there is out there! Before meeting christy and her team I went to other makeup trials and felt so defeated. Then I met Christy Ann and she not only did my makeup exactly how I always envisioned it, but was also so sweet and accommodating. She took the time out to get to know me and really listened to what I wanted. At the makeup trial and the morning of the wedding we talked and laughed the whole time and had a blast! I couldn’t not recommend Christy Ann and her team more, everyone that works there is amazing. I cried walking down the aisle and my makeup stayed perfect the entire day and night. Everyone looked gorgeous and my bridesmaids that are also getting married are now booking her too! I cannot thank you all enough for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

When I first met Christy Ann I was totally blown away by her kindness and skills and I’m super picky about my makeup! Fast forward to my wedding day Christy Ann and two of her makeup artists were at the country club before I was there with my bridal party ready to go!!! Their exceptional makeup skills made all of us ladies look and feel amazing!!! Not only did they have perfect and amazing skills but their bubbly, sweet, kind, calm, and never ending smiley personalities just absolutely lit up the room and I’m super picky about personalities!!!! I can’t say enough positive things about Christy Ann and her staff!!! Would absolutely recommend them for any bride to be!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Best there is

Christy Ann and her team were amazing! They were fun and professional. The amount of comments I had on my make was over whelming. As my husband said I looked like a model. Everyone should use her

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 44
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 45
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 46
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Melker · Married on 10/07/2018

LOVED Christy Ann!

Christy Ann was absolutely phenomenal to work with. She made my dream bridal makeup look come to life, and helped to make me feel like a princess. The makeup she did on my bridesmaids and mom were also stunning, and we all received endless compliments! She is a sweetheart and I would recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Rachel Flynn · Married on 09/29/2018

I felt like beyonce

When I was looking for someone to do my make up for my wedding, I asked my sister who should I go to. Without hesitation she said, “book Christy Ann. She’s the only one I trust with my face.” So I booked Christy Ann! She did my sister’s wedding 8 years before and it was amazing having her there on my wedding day too! I am so happy I went with Christy!! I am not a makeup person and she knows how to make you feel comfortable and confident all at the same time. My makeup was flawless, I felt like a movie star and so did each and every one of my girls. Plus Christy is so chill and funny!! A wonderful person to have with you on such a stressful day! Definitely book the package and have touch ups done! That was so helpful and my makeup was on point for the rest of the night. Thank you Christy Ann!!! I really felt like Cinderella at the ball!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Michele · Married on 09/22/2018

I can’t say enough about the positive experience I had working with Christy and Jackie! Christy went out of her way to accommodate me last minute for my wedding date. She was amazing and made me feel like I was her priority. She put me in touch with Jackie, the most amazing make up artist!! Jackie was just spectacular, and worked with me to make sure I was happy with everything at both my trial and on wedding day. I LOVED how I looked on my special day and I can’t thank you enough Jackie!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/25/2018

Christy Ann Cosmetics is simply amazing! Jackie Rae made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!! She is so sweet and beyond talented. I booked her on the spot after my trial because she nailed the exact look I was going for. On my wedding day, her and her assistant, Tiffany, were punctual, professional, efficient and so positive. My makeup turned out flawless and even better than the trial. Most importantly, I felt so glamorous while still feeling like I looked like myself. My mother and mother-in-law wanted a more natural look and Jackie Rae truly listened. Tiffany did an amazing job with my bridesmaids! Everyone looked so beautiful beyond words. Amber was professional and a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. I cannot say enough good things about CAC! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Justine · Married on 08/24/2018

I can't say enough amazing things about Christy Ann and her awesome team! At the trial, Christy Ann not only created an INCREDIBLE, flawless look but was so fun and personable! The studio is so beautiful and gorgeous. Christy truly listened to what I wanted and made me feel so comfortable from the first moment we met. I have never felt so confident and beautiful in my life!!! You will be in the hands of a makeup angel!!

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 47
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 48

Jen · Married on 08/03/2018

Christy is THE best in this business. She has five star reviews everywhere for a reason. I’ve had my makeup done a million times and no one comes close. I first met Christy four years ago when she did make up for my sister’s bridal party on her wedding day. We were all blown away. She did an absolutely incredible job, so I naturally booked her for my wedding the second I chose a date! Christy is unbelievably talented, hardworking, professional, passionate, and also really cool and fun! Most importantly, she will make you look better than you’ve ever looked in your life. Oh! Also, her assistants are amazing (which is NOT always the case). This is really important actually and it's something not all brides think about! Skip the trials and go straight to Christy Cosmetics.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2018

I used Christy Ann Cosmetics for my wedding 8/12/18. I’m not from Long Island, so I wasn’t sure who I was going to use as my makeup artist for the day of my wedding. I went by the great reviews, scheduled my trial, and booked Amanda the next day. I booked Christy Ann Cosemtics a month and a half before my wedding (don’t wait to the last minute!), and I am soooooo grateful that Amanda was available!

The morning of my wedding Amanda and her colleague showed up on time, and every girl in my wedding party looked absolutely stunning. I decided to change my look from the trail a little bit the morning of, and Amanda knew exactly what to do.

I must have called and emailed Amber 100 times between the end of June and August asking a million questions. I always received a quick and plesant response. The staff was super nice and extremely accompdating.

Also, I had touch up services done mid-day between my ceremony and reception. I was an August bride, and wanted to have pictures done outside (I was outside walking around Oyster Bay, so believe me I needed this!) it is well worth the money! Oliver came and met me and my girls promptly and literally brought us all back to life.

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Christy Ann Cosmetics 49

Kate · Married on 07/20/2018

I HIGHLY recommend Christy Ann!! She is out of this world! I had my trial a year before my wedding and after working with Christy and seeing her talent come to life I knew booking Christy was a no brainer. On the morning of my wedding, I was running late from my hair and Christy told me not to worry at all and that she was having coffee with my dad and catching up, as if they were old pals! That’s just the type of person she is. She will become your girlfriend and put you at ease. My makeup was absolutely FLAWLESS. Christy’s talent is beyond words. I have never received so many compliments — and not just from woman who notice makeup but from my uncles and guy friends! She is the best in the business and can achieve any look under the sun. I wanted a more subtle for my ceremony and she achieved that while still making me feel absolutely stunning. For my reception, Christy went glam and I purchased her 3D mink lashes and my god — they’re incredible. I cried a lot at my reception — many emotions and through it ALL — my makeup didn’t budge. Also to mention was my mother’s makeup. She looked like a super model. She was so nervous to wear fake lashes and Christy was so patient with her and showed her the process every step of the way. Once it was all done, my mom didn’t want to take them off! I can’t wait for the next reason to use Christy again. Thank you thank you thank you!! xoxo

Sent on 08/02/2018