125 Reviews for CHRISTY ANN COSMETICS

Airbrush Makeup (25)
Fake Lashes (23)
Makeup (19)
Makeup Trial (13)
Wedding Party Makeup (12)
Eye Makeup (11)
Natural Makeup (7)
Licensed (5)
On-Site Hair (3)
125 CHRISTY ANN COSMETICS Reviews

Christy Ann Cosmetics is simply amazing! Jackie Rae made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!! She is so sweet and beyond talented. I booked her on the spot after my trial because she nailed the exact look I was going for. On my wedding day, her and her assistant, Tiffany, were punctual, professional, efficient and so positive. My makeup turned out flawless and even better than the trial. Most importantly, I felt so glamorous while still feeling like I looked like myself. My mother and mother-in-law wanted a more natural look and Jackie Rae truly listened. Tiffany did an amazing job with my bridesmaids! Everyone looked so beautiful beyond words. Amber was professional and a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. I cannot say enough good things about CAC! HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/25/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

I can't say enough amazing things about Christy Ann and her awesome team! At the trial, Christy Ann not only created an INCREDIBLE, flawless look but was so fun and personable! The studio is so beautiful and gorgeous. Christy truly listened to what I wanted and made me feel so comfortable from the first moment we met. I have never felt so confident and beautiful in my life!!! You will be in the hands of a makeup angel!!

Profile Picture Justine, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial

I used Christy Ann Cosmetics for my wedding 8/12/18. I’m not from Long Island, so I wasn’t sure who I was going to use as my makeup artist for the day of my wedding. I went by the great reviews, scheduled my trial, and booked Amanda the next day. I booked Christy Ann Cosemtics a month and a half before my wedding (don’t wait to the last minute!), and I am soooooo grateful that Amanda was available!

The morning of my wedding Amanda and her colleague showed up on time, and every girl in my wedding party looked absolutely stunning. I decided to change my look from the trail a little bit the morning of, and Amanda knew exactly what to do.

I must have called and emailed Amber 100 times between the end of June and August asking a million questions. I always received a quick and plesant response. The staff was super nice and extremely accompdating.

Also, I had touch up services done mid-day between my ceremony and reception. I was an August bride, and wanted to have pictures done outside (I was outside walking around Oyster Bay, so believe me I needed this!) it is well worth the money! Oliver came and met me and my girls promptly and literally brought us all back to life.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I HIGHLY recommend Christy Ann!! She is out of this world! I had my trial a year before my wedding and after working with Christy and seeing her talent come to life I knew booking Christy was a no brainer. On the morning of my wedding, I was running late from my hair and Christy told me not to worry at all and that she was having coffee with my dad and catching up, as if they were old pals! That’s just the type of person she is. She will become your girlfriend and put you at ease. My makeup was absolutely FLAWLESS. Christy’s talent is beyond words. I have never received so many compliments — and not just from woman who notice makeup but from my uncles and guy friends! She is the best in the business and can achieve any look under the sun. I wanted a more subtle for my ceremony and she achieved that while still making me feel absolutely stunning. For my reception, Christy went glam and I purchased her 3D mink lashes and my god — they’re incredible. I cried a lot at my reception — many emotions and through it ALL — my makeup didn’t budge. Also to mention was my mother’s makeup. She looked like a super model. She was so nervous to wear fake lashes and Christy was so patient with her and showed her the process every step of the way. Once it was all done, my mom didn’t want to take them off! I can’t wait for the next reason to use Christy again. Thank you thank you thank you!! xoxo

Photo
Profile Picture Kate, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Christy Ann and her team were quick, professional, and make up angels. They listened to each person and gave them exactly what they wanted!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Makeup

Words cannot express how truly amazing it was to work with Christy Ann Cosmetics! Amanda, from CAC was extremely professional, warm and made me feel like the most beautiful bride! I would strongly recommend christy ann cosmetics!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup

Christy from CAC provided makeup services for my 40th birthday celebration and all I can say is WOW! I received so many compliments on my makeup that night; it was absolutely flawless and stunning. I am not a person who wears makeup on a daily basis so I wanted my overall look to be natural and it was exactly what I had hoped for! Christy took the time to ask me what I wanted and worked effortlessly to create such an amazing look for my special night. Words cannot express how thrilled I am that I chose CAC for my special day; I cannot thank Christy enough for the wonderful service she provided! I highly recommend CAC to anyone looking for professional makeup services. ~Sandy

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Christy Ann Cosmetics through facebook recommendations and I am so happy we booked them! We had Jacqueline as my main person and Monica, Sandra and Jenelle as assistants. Everyone LOVED their make-up and I could not have been happier. Jacqueline was the sweetest and did such an amazing job on me and my mom. I received so many compliments on my make up especially my eyes. I paid extra to have someone come touch my make-up up after the church ceremony before we did pictures. I am so happy I paid extra for it, it was so worth it! Jenelle came to Fox Hollow and was waiting in my bridal suite when we arrived she touched my make-up super quick and did my bridesmaids as well. Right before I did my entrance she touched my make-up again and it stayed all night long from 1:00PM-Midnight. I highly recommend booking Christy Ann Cosmetics!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

I got married on 5/19/18 and used Christy Ann Cosmetics for makeup services. We had seven people get their makeup done and had two artists, Jacqueline and an assist. Jacqueline did a trial for my Mom and I and captured exactly what we were looking for. For the day of the wedding, I couldn't be happier with the process. My makeup was perfect and exactly as I had pictured it. The entire process from start to finish with Christy Ann Cosmetics was great. Everyone I worked with was very responsive and friendly. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Consultations, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Christy Ann did my engagement photo makeup, bridal trial makeup, and my wedding makeup and each time the results were exactly what I wanted. They did an amazing job on my wedding party as well! I highly recommend them!! They are the best!

Profile Picture Nina, 5/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Christy Ann was so easy to work with and did an amazing job! My mother and I both had a trial and she really listened to what we wanted. She was patient and wanted it to look perfect for us. On the big day, Christy Ann and Christie were on time and made all my bridesmaids and mother feel relaxed and comfortable. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and the girls all loved their make-up. My make-up lasted all night and I received endless compliments! They are the best ! :)

Profile Picture Christine, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy and Stephanie made me look and feel so glamorous on my wedding day! Both of them made ours moms look 20 years younger and our sisters just beautiful! Everyone was so happy with how we looked in person and in the pictures! I can’t say it enough - every cent was worth it! All of our makeup stayed the entire day and night and I wanted to sleep with it on to last until the next morning! Thank you, thank you, thank you - I can’t wait for the next excuse to get my makeup done! XOX
Allie

Profile Picture Allison, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was this past Friday and I booked Christy Ann after my friend used her for her wedding about 4 years ago. We all loved our makeup then and my bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and I all loved our makeup now. Christy Ann and her team are professional, friendly, and doing a fantastic job. I received compliments all night long about my makeup and it stayed from 10 am Friday to 4 am Saturday when I finally got to bed. I also had a member from Christy Ann’s team come to the venue for touch-ups and she was prompt and helped us to make sure that we all looked fresh before and after the ceremony. Christy Ann and her team listened to what each person wanted and executed it beautifully. My mom was afraid of looking too done up and fake and Christy Ann took the time to ensure she was happy with how her makeup looked and my mom was beyond thrilled with the result. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Christy Ann and the rest of the team for making us all look great for my wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I used Christy Ann Cosmetics for my girls and I on my wedding day, November 17, 2017. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christy Ann and her company! From the day I had my trial I knew I made the right choice. The second her and her team of makeup artists walked into my house, on my wedding day, they were an absolute pleasure and constantly had smiles on their faces. Even though I already knew how amazing Christy Ann was, I was still nervous because of how picky I am about my makeup. However, she replicated the look I showed her, perfectly, and most importantly made me feel beautiful. The most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life. She even showed me my makeup throughout, to make sure I liked everything or if I wanted to make any changes. Christy Ann truly cared about me and what I envisioned to look like on my big day. My skin was flawless and my makeup stayed all day and night! She even custom-made lashes specifically for me to give me more of the dramatic look I desired. Christy Ann and her team worked together to make my girls and I look stunning and feel extra special. They were an extremely friendly, talented, artistic, and professional group of women. Their passion for what they do shines through their beautiful work and how they treat their clients. I highly recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics to all brides!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

CAC did an OUTSTANDING job for my wedding!!! I cannot say enough about them. I'm not a huge makeup person and I never feel like myself when I get my makeup done so I was naturally nervous for my wedding day but once I had my trial done by Tiffany, I was no longer worried. She listened to exactly what I wanted and nailed it!! She is super talented - all their makeup artists are. I had 18 girls (bridesmaids, grandmas, moms, aunts) get their makeup done on the morning of my wedding and everyone was impressed and so happy with their make up. The back end of things (payments, paperwork, logistics, etc.) was made extremely easy by Amber in the office - she was quick, organized and answered my many questions. Christy Ann (the owner) is a sweetheart and an incredible makeup artist too. There is nobody else I would recommend besides CAC and I cannot thank them enough for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Christy Ann did such an amazing job on my make-up and my bridal party. I have sensitive skin and Christy worked with me every step of the way to find the best products. I was so excited on my wedding day to see myself along with my MOH and mother look so pretty. My husband said WOW your eyes look amazing the minute we go into he limo! She even did make-up for my goddaughter (11 years old) who was over the moon to have some sparkly eyeshadow and lip gloss ;). We all had so much fun hanging out with Christy on the big day. The touch up service was great, nice way to freshen up. She was so easy to deal with and very professional. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Maruta, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy Ann and her team are amazing makeup artists. I am very picky with my makeup. I scheduled a trial with Christy and she asked me a lot of questions on how I like my makeup. The end result was exactly what I wanted and I ended up booking her for my wedding. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup. Christy and her team listened to what each of us wanted and everyone looked beautiful! Thank you so so much!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy Ann Cosemetics is amazing !!!!! All the girls in my bridal party were so happy with their make up. We had gotten our make up done a lot of times before for other weddings and the girls usually are never happy. With this team every girl was sooo happy how their makeup was done! Christy is amazing !!!!! She really listens to what you want, she is very patient, and transforms your idea into reality!!! I had so many compliments on my make up! I did the package that included touch ups at the venue definitely worth it and a must !!!! Thank you so much for making my day amazing and beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Irina, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy Ann was amazing to work with! She was very accommodating. I live in Rocky Point and she came to Port Jefferson to do my trial. I normally don't wear any make up besides mascara and lip gloss. I wanted more of a natural look. Christy Ann was able to provide that during my trial. I was so excited that my wedding day make up came out just like the trial. I had 10 ladies in the bridal party. Christy Ann and an assistant were able to beautifully complete all their make up in a timely manner. At the last minute, I decided to get eyelashes put on and Christy Ann selected the inidividual lashes since it was my first time. Everything came out amazing and I loved it! I was also very pleased because my make up held all day and night! I would highly recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics for your next event!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

As a former makeup artist it was hard for me to find somebody that I trusted with my own makeup for my wedding. I did not want to do the makeup myself as I wanted the same experience that all Brides have had the opportunity to have. I found everything I needed and more with Christy Ann from Christy Ann cosmetics. She was over-the-top professional, creative, comforting and did a phenomenal job on myself and other women in my bridal party. I was so ecstatic when we did the trial and then even more happy when actual wedding day came. I felt like I almost did the makeup myself. She did exactly what I wanted, she saw my vision and executed to perfection. I would use Christy Ann again in a second and would recommend her company in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy Ann cosmetics is worth every cent! They are great!!! Jacqueline did a phenomenal job on me for my wedding day. I felt beautiful and received so many compliments!!! I will definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy Ann and the rest of her team were amazing on the day of my wedding. They were able to accomadate my large bridal party and were finished in record time! Everyone absolutely loved their makeup! I had a few girls who do not normally wear makeup and wanted a very natural look, Christy Ann and her team were able to give people exactly what they wanted! As the bride my makeup was what I had always pictured it to be. I would 100% recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics and hope to use them again in the future!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

I got married on July 3, 2017 and felt like the most beautiful bride there ever was! Thanks to Christy Ann Cosmetics, my bridal party, mother, and aunt all felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. Since I am an avid makeup wearer and very particular about my makeup, Christy was able to see my vision and capture it the day of my wedding. Throughout the process leading up to the wedding, Chrisy dealt with me during my frantic phases and talked me through my fears and uncertainties. The ladies at the company are very professional and dealing with them was one of the easiest parts of the wedding. Thank you again, ladies!

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy is amazing! Such a talented artist & a down-to-earth, sweet person! She did my makeup for myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids on my wedding day and everyone looked beautiful & natural. I recommend going for a makeup trial prior to your wedding and being very honest about what you like & dislike. Christy listens and will make you look absolutely gorgeous for your big day! I was so happy with my makeup on my wedding day and that was HUGE! I looked & felt beautiful!

Profile Picture Donna, 7/2/17, 9 Reviews