Christy Ann Cosmetics Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Karissa
    Karissa C. Married on 05/29/2022

5-29-22 Wedding

I used Christy Ann cosmetics for my 5-29-22 wedding, and I am so happy that I did! Christie and Amanda were on time, professional, and so sweet. The girls were ALL super happy with how their makeup turned out. The owner, Christy Ann, did my bridal makeup, and I probably do not even need to tell you how AMAZING she was! I would recommend Christy Ann cosmetics to anyone getting married.
  • N Babikian
    N Babikian Married on 05/20/2022

Best MUA wver

Christy Ann and all the make up artists at Christy Ann Cosmetics are truly the best! Christy did my make up for my wedding and I never felt better. I got so many compliments on my bridal glow and make up look. It lasted all night long even through some happy tears. I couldn’t recommend them enough!
  • Viktoriya
    Viktoriya U. Married on 04/30/2022

So happy with the make up!

I got married last weekend and we had Tiffany and her assistant. They were absolutely amazing. My bridesmaids loved them as well. We looked stunning. Thank you so much!
  • Natalie
    Natalie P. Married on 04/29/2022

The absolute best!

You cannot go wrong with booking Christy Ann Cosmetics! The makeup for my wedding day lasted all day and night and looked absolutely amazing! The most professional, fun, and talented group of makeup artists… I will recommend Christy Ann to any future bride/bridal party!
  • Danielle
    Danielle M. Married on 04/09/2022

The best!!

Christy Ann Cosmetics was amazing for my 2 trials and my wedding day. Jackie did both of my trials and myself along with some of my wedding party on my wedding day. Christy was an additional artist who did the rest of my wedding party. I was so happy with both of my trials and on the big day. Jackie listened to everything I wanted and was so warm and easy to work with. Christy was also super friendly and listened to what each girl wanted. Everyone looked amazing! Our makeup lasted from morning until late at night. I highly recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics for all of your professional makeup needs!
    Julianne P. Married on 03/25/2022

The Ultimate Wedding Day Makeup Dream Team

I cannot thank Christie Ann Cosmetics enough for being by my side on my wedding day this past March 2022 and for making each and every one of my bridal makeup dreams a reality and even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. My wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous and I could not be happier with how my makeup presented in the photographs! On my wedding day, Christie Ann made me feel absolutely stunning (even with a clean face during the start of makeup prep =P) and I was truly at ease the entire day from makeup/bridal prep until the end of the night just knowing that I could trust Christie Ann, Liz and their team to make sure that all of my bridal makeup preferences, chosen color schemes, priorities, etc. (as well as that of my bridesmaids, MOB, MOG and grandmother) were all top of mind at all times and that my (our) makeup-related concerns were all addressed long before the camera started rolling (and long thereafter). The Christie Ann Cosmetics team (special shout out to Christie Ann, Liz and the rest of the CAC team, including Amber at the office! ) are super professional, enthusiastic, responsive, helpful, knowledgeable and their makeup artistry skills truly go unmatched in the wedding industry. Christie Ann and her team know that the key to a happy bride is making her feel like her most gorgeous self on her special day and they do everything in their power to make that their top priority and to make it happen for every one of their brides. I would highly recommend Christie Ann Cosmetics to any bride for wedding day makeup glam over and over again. Not only did Christie Ann make me feel more beautiful than I ever had before with spectacular wedding makeup that captured every single thing I asked for and then some, truly exceeding every one of my expectations, Christie Ann herself was also genuinely wonderful, friendly, warm, charismatic, funny and caring person to have there with me on my wedding day and I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to hire and work with Christie Ann for my wedding day glam. Christie Ann is not only an amazingly talented and extremely skilled makeup artist that listens to each and every one of her bridal clients and makes their dreams come true, but she takes it to the next level by making you feel super comfortable and like she is an old friend you have known for years and by educating you as a bride on any bridal makeup techniques, products, look suggestions, professional recommendations, etc. that you ask her about considering your personal wedding style, venue choice, color scheme, complexion, skin type, etc. My wedding day would not have been the same without Christie Ann and now that I have had a taste of the Christie Ann makeup glam, I wish I had Christie Ann with me to do my makeup for every single event I've planned since my wedding =). I am also still considering the recommendations Christie Ann and her team gave me on my wedding day and at my trial as to which products were the best to use for my complexion, skin type and makeup needs, which has given me a chance to get better at doing my own makeup on a daily basis (what a great and unexpected extra treat!). In short, CAC is amazing. If you are a NYC/Long Island/Tri-State Bride with an upcoming wedding and can book CAC, provided they have your wedding date open still (fingers crossed), please get on it and do so! I promise you won't regret it and you will be the happiest bride ever!
  • Brianna
    Brianna B. Married on 12/31/2021

Just do it!

The first time I met Christy Ann and her team was at my cousins wedding back in 2018 and back then, the team was amazing. I felt so beautiful that day that I said whenever I get married, I am definitely hiring Christy Ann and her team...and I am so glad I did. Christy Ann and her team just did my makeup, my bridesmaids and the mom's for my wedding last Friday. Every single one of us looked gorgeous. Our makeup held all day and night, through lots of happy tears and dance floor sweating! Christy Ann and her girls were not only professional but also so friendly and we had a great morning with them. I am sad that the wedding is over because I felt so beautiful! But CAC definitely has a customer for life now :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Brianna M. Married on 11/20/2021

the BEST experience!!!!

WOW, just wow. Christy and her team are not only SUPER talented, but extremely friendly and versatile. They were able to provide the exact looks requested by my bridesmaids, from soft and natural to full out glam. Christy nailed my makeup and it lasted the entire night. I booked a trial with Christy over a year before my wedding, and we instantly hit it off!! I trusted her to give me the best wedding glam and she definitely delivered. If you are looking for the best makeup team for your wedding day, Christy Ann should be your pick!!! Thank you again ❤️
    Athina G. Married on 11/12/2021

Amazing job

I hired Monica through Christy Ann Cosmetics and she did an amazingggg job for me and my bridesmaids. Highly recommend Monica!!
    Shantal S. Married on 10/30/2021

The absolute best makeup artist in the industry!

Christy Ann Cosmetics is by far the best of the best hands down! Christyann is a sweetheart. She was the absolute best vendor I booked for my October 2021 Wedding! From my engagement party to my bridal trial (which I used for my boudoir shoot) to my wedding she was an absolute doll and her work by far exceeded any makeup artist on Long Island. The team at CAC was amazing the day of my wedding. I had 7 bridesmaids, myself, my grandma & my mom and we were all done on perfect timing. I look forward to booking them for future events. If there is one vendor a bride should not worry about is your makeup artist and with Christyann you are in the most amazing hands in the industry!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie F. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing Experience!! Book Immediately

Christy Ann Cosmetics was the makeup my co worker was using and immediately said to contact her and make an appointment. Christy was so sweet and my makeup was amazing and stayed on perfect the whole day even through some humidity and dancing like crazy. For my engagement shoot we had to post pone a few times because of weather and Christy's team was so understanding and helpful with setting me me up with another artist from her team who did a fabulous job with such short notice! So happy I was able to have Christy and her team apart of my day!
    Paige L. Married on 09/12/2021

Absolutely Amazing Every Time!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christy Ann of Christy Ann Cosmetics and her amazing team. First of all from the moment you meet Christy, she makes you feel like family! She is so sweet and so kind, and literally makes you feel more beautiful than you could have ever thought possible. I’ve had my makeup done with her a few different times once for a trial, twice for an engagement shoot, and also for a special event - so I’ve had a more natural look done, a more glam look done, and a combination of both. She is the only makeup artist I have ever used that I have been completely satisfied with - no need to wipe anything off or add makeup after. She nails it every single time and is consistently great and it’s so simple to see how talented she is.
    Kerrianne S. Married on 09/04/2021

Couldn’t be happier with Christy Ann Cosmetics

I used Christy Ann Cosmetics for my wedding a few days ago and could not be happier with the service. Christy Ann was probably my favorite vendor I hired for my special day because of her kindness and professionalism. I went for a trial and Christy Ann helped pick out the perfect look for me. Her studio is very clean and beautiful. As my wedding came closer, I reached out to her in IG a few times with a few questions and she always got back to me fast which I really appreciated. On the day of the wedding, Amanda (another makeup at CAC) Did my bridesmaids makeup and Christy Ann did my makeup. Both showed up early to set up and helped with touch ups. Sooo sweet and friendly too. I never felt more beautiful in my wedding day and I attribute that to CAC. I can’t recommend this company enough for weddings. Thank you!!!
    Lisa Married on 09/03/2021

The best!!

I got married on 09/03/2021. Christy Ann and her amazing team did the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids, and when I tell you every single one of my bridesmaids and mother-in-law looked amazing, I'm being completely honest and sincere! Everyone looked stunning. Christy Ann did my makeup and I was in love with it. I didn't even do a trial because I knew she would do an awesome job. Book them, you will not be disappointed!! I've never felt/looked so beautiful in my life!!
  • Helene
    Helene Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing flawless christy!

Christy Ann is THE BEST in the business! There are no words for how beautiful she made me feel on my wedding day. I doubt I will ever feel that gorgeous again, without Christy's help! Her team did my entire bridal party of 13 + 4 more and they were amazing, on time, professionals and knocked it out of the park. I am beyond impressed with Christy and her team and HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU BOOK THEM BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES! We love you so much Christy! XOXO Helene
  • Bradie
    Bradie B. Married on 08/14/2021

Best Makeup Artist EVER!!!

I feel SO lucky that I was able to book Christy Ann for my wedding! My makeup was STUNNING and I felt like the most beautiful bride! All of my bridesmaids looked and felt beautiful thanks to Christy's amazing team. Christy Ann truly exceeded my expectations!
    Nicole P. Married on 08/06/2021

The BEST there is!

Christy and her team are absolutely incredible. I'm the third of my friends to use them for our weddings because they are THAT good. The artist assigned to me was Amanda and she was so incredibly talented, she listened to exactly what I wanted and did a perfect job on my makeup and my bridesmaids. I completely changed my look after my first trial just because I am indecisive and she nailed it both times. We were receiving compliments on our makeup all night, even on a hot August day our makeup looked flawless. Amanda was so patient and understanding with us the morning of and even helped calm my pre-wedding nerves. The Christy Ann team are all wonderful people and so fun to hang with, I could not recommend them enough!!
  • Jillian
    Jillian M. Married on 07/24/2021

The best there is!

I can honestly say I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt on my wedding day. My make-up was flawless thanks to Christy Ann’s unique attention to detail and ability to highlight each individual bride. She will completely listen to what you want, but I honestly recommend trusting her expertise. After a long night of dancing, my make-up was still top notch. Her team of Christy and Tiffany did the make-up for my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law and they all looked perfect and were so happy. Amber also came to our wedding venue for touch up service during the time of our ceremony and cocktail hour and was so gracious in helping me and my bridal party stay fresh and looking out absolute best. The quality of Christy Ann and her team is unmatched and I can’t wait to have an excuse to use them again or recommend them to friends.
    Janine M. Married on 07/17/2021

Best Makeup Team!

As someone who doesn’t wear a lot of makeup, choosing a makeup artist was really important for my wedding day. Amanda had done my makeup as a bridesmaid for my friend’s wedding so I knew I had to turn to Christy and her team for my own wedding. Christy is truly the best, from the moment I had my trial in 2019 I knew Christy was the perfect choice. During my trial she truly listened to what I was looking for and beyond met my expectations! Christy and her staff were beyond accommodating when we had no choice but to push our July 2020 wedding to July 2021. The day of my wedding we had Christy, 3 additional artists and Tiffany for touch up services. My mom and I both said, having Christy and team around the morning of your wedding is like having extra best friends to chat with, her whole team is amazing and the work speaks for itself! My mom, MIL, bridesmaids and I all couldn’t believe how amazing we looked! For my bridesmaids and I, Christy is the gift that keeps on giving as we continue to recommend her among our group and I continue to sing her praise to anyone and everyone! You want to look your best the day of your wedding and hiring Christy is the best decision you will make!
    Danielle M. Married on 06/25/2021

Your Search is Over!

Booked Christy Ann Cosmentics back in early 2020 before the pandemic. Eventually we had to move dates when we decided to post pone a year and they could not have been more kind and understanding. Christy did my trial and she asks lots of questions about your usual makeup routine, products you use, what you dont want to use on your day of etc. From there the trial was so fun, she made me look so fabulous it was such a no brainer to high her. it felt very natural which is what I wanted. For the day of, I ended up changing the look slightly which she was very happy to do. Christy and Monica came to do our makeup and every time someone came out of the chair we all "Ooh'd" & "Ahh'd". Everyone was so happy with their makeup, it was natural and light but glamourous without being over the top. Perfection! Our makeup lasted all night with no running or raccoon eyes. I can't recommend them enough. You will not be disappointed!!
    Kara F. Married on 04/17/2021

My Dream Wedding Makeup!

Christy Ann Cosmetics is by far the best in the business! I was referred to CAC by a friend and hiring Christy and her team for my wedding was the best decision I could have made. I first went to see Christy for a makeup trial and she made me feel so beautiful. I wanted a natural, elegant look and she accomplished exactly that. I literally had the best time talking with her as she did my makeup and it felt like we had known each other for years! On the day of my wedding, Christy and Tiffani came to the hotel where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready and were prompt and professional. They made every one of us look absolutely gorgeous! I asked Christy to make a couple of tweaks from my trial and she was able to do so with ease. I’ve never felt so beautiful! I had my makeup done at 9:00AM and it stayed on all day- even through all of the tears! We are having our larger wedding reception in October and I am so thankful that Christy will be there again. If you are looking to hire makeup artists for your wedding, look no further than Christy Ann Cosmetics! They are simply the best!
    Alison S. Married on 02/27/2021

Perfection

As a covid bride, I had the pleasure of using Christy Ann and her team not once, but twice and I wouldn't have it any other way! I used her for my bridesmaids and I in February for our church ceremony and in September for our reception. Christy and her team are professional, knowledgeable and truly know how to make you feel and look like a princess on your most special day. Christy and her team were so easy to work with. They are truly angels! My whole family is so happy with how we all looked on both days and I can't recommend Christy enough!!
  • Deana
    Deana T. Married on 11/07/2020

Christy is Truly an Artist!

I would hands down recommend Christy & her company to any bride! She was truly amazing and I felt like a queen on my wedding day. Starting from my trial we instantly clicked, I felt like we've known each other for years, a nice, sweet, personable and beautiful person. I left my trial feeling so wonderful and confident, also amazed. What I love about Christy is She really takes pride in her work. You just know Her mission is to make the bride look absolutely stunning, and let me tell you she is an artist and just does an amazing job. Her and her team arrived early, We felt so relaxed .. Christy was so patient, she took her time on me the day of and I was so so happy with my look!! Omg I can’t thank you enough! I received so many compliments and most importantly I felt so beautiful!
    Her assistants were also fantastic, my bridal party was gorgeous and I am so very appreciative! Thank You all!!
    Christy offers a touch up service and I chose that as part of my package. Amber came 2 hours before our reception and that was also great for myself, and everyone In my family and bridal party.
    Thank you so much for everything!!!
  • I
    Ilana G. Married on 10/24/2020

Booking Christy Ann Is a Must!

Christy Ann is amazing! Not only was she fun to work with, she did such an incredible job on my makeup and entire bridal party. I knew I wanted to look a bit more natural and Christy absolutely nailed it, I felt so beautiful all day long. She provided a few recommendations for lip colors and glosses during my trial and I'm so happy I purchased them to use every day! I can't say enough about Christy and her team - Thank you so much!!
    Tracey S. Married on 07/04/2020

Thank you Christy Ann!

Monica from Christy Ann was amazing for my wedding day on July 4! She arrived early and got set up right away. I've used Monica for my engagement party, too, and was so excited to have her for my wedding! I recieved so many compliments on my makeup and it lasted all day through the sun and heat (we were mostly outside for our backyard wedding). My makeup was one of the most perfect things about my wedding day! Thank you Monica!