Christy Ann Cosmetics Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Stefanie
    Stefanie F. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing Experience!! Book Immediately

Christy Ann Cosmetics was the makeup my co worker was using and immediately said to contact her and make an appointment. Christy was so sweet and my makeup was amazing and stayed on perfect the whole day even through some humidity and dancing like crazy. For my engagement shoot we had to post pone a few times because of weather and Christy's team was so understanding and helpful with setting me me up with another artist from her team who did a fabulous job with such short notice! So happy I was able to have Christy and her team apart of my day!
    Paige L. Married on 09/12/2021

Absolutely Amazing Every Time!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christy Ann of Christy Ann Cosmetics and her amazing team. First of all from the moment you meet Christy, she makes you feel like family! She is so sweet and so kind, and literally makes you feel more beautiful than you could have ever thought possible. I’ve had my makeup done with her a few different times once for a trial, twice for an engagement shoot, and also for a special event - so I’ve had a more natural look done, a more glam look done, and a combination of both. She is the only makeup artist I have ever used that I have been completely satisfied with - no need to wipe anything off or add makeup after. She nails it every single time and is consistently great and it’s so simple to see how talented she is.
    Lisa Married on 09/03/2021

The best!!

I got married on 09/03/2021. Christy Ann and her amazing team did the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids, and when I tell you every single one of my bridesmaids and mother-in-law looked amazing, I'm being completely honest and sincere! Everyone looked stunning. Christy Ann did my makeup and I was in love with it. I didn't even do a trial because I knew she would do an awesome job. Book them, you will not be disappointed!! I've never felt/looked so beautiful in my life!!
  • Helene
    Helene Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing flawless christy!

Christy Ann is THE BEST in the business! There are no words for how beautiful she made me feel on my wedding day. I doubt I will ever feel that gorgeous again, without Christy's help! Her team did my entire bridal party of 13 + 4 more and they were amazing, on time, professionals and knocked it out of the park. I am beyond impressed with Christy and her team and HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU BOOK THEM BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES! We love you so much Christy! XOXO Helene
    Nicole P. Married on 08/06/2021

The BEST there is!

Christy and her team are absolutely incredible. I'm the third of my friends to use them for our weddings because they are THAT good. The artist assigned to me was Amanda and she was so incredibly talented, she listened to exactly what I wanted and did a perfect job on my makeup and my bridesmaids. I completely changed my look after my first trial just because I am indecisive and she nailed it both times. We were receiving compliments on our makeup all night, even on a hot August day our makeup looked flawless. Amanda was so patient and understanding with us the morning of and even helped calm my pre-wedding nerves. The Christy Ann team are all wonderful people and so fun to hang with, I could not recommend them enough!!
  • Jillian
    Jillian M. Married on 07/24/2021

The best there is!

I can honestly say I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt on my wedding day. My make-up was flawless thanks to Christy Ann’s unique attention to detail and ability to highlight each individual bride. She will completely listen to what you want, but I honestly recommend trusting her expertise. After a long night of dancing, my make-up was still top notch. Her team of Christy and Tiffany did the make-up for my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law and they all looked perfect and were so happy. Amber also came to our wedding venue for touch up service during the time of our ceremony and cocktail hour and was so gracious in helping me and my bridal party stay fresh and looking out absolute best. The quality of Christy Ann and her team is unmatched and I can’t wait to have an excuse to use them again or recommend them to friends.
    Janine M. Married on 07/17/2021

Best Makeup Team!

As someone who doesn’t wear a lot of makeup, choosing a makeup artist was really important for my wedding day. Amanda had done my makeup as a bridesmaid for my friend’s wedding so I knew I had to turn to Christy and her team for my own wedding. Christy is truly the best, from the moment I had my trial in 2019 I knew Christy was the perfect choice. During my trial she truly listened to what I was looking for and beyond met my expectations! Christy and her staff were beyond accommodating when we had no choice but to push our July 2020 wedding to July 2021. The day of my wedding we had Christy, 3 additional artists and Tiffany for touch up services. My mom and I both said, having Christy and team around the morning of your wedding is like having extra best friends to chat with, her whole team is amazing and the work speaks for itself! My mom, MIL, bridesmaids and I all couldn’t believe how amazing we looked! For my bridesmaids and I, Christy is the gift that keeps on giving as we continue to recommend her among our group and I continue to sing her praise to anyone and everyone! You want to look your best the day of your wedding and hiring Christy is the best decision you will make!
    Danielle M. Married on 06/25/2021

Your Search is Over!

Booked Christy Ann Cosmentics back in early 2020 before the pandemic. Eventually we had to move dates when we decided to post pone a year and they could not have been more kind and understanding. Christy did my trial and she asks lots of questions about your usual makeup routine, products you use, what you dont want to use on your day of etc. From there the trial was so fun, she made me look so fabulous it was such a no brainer to high her. it felt very natural which is what I wanted. For the day of, I ended up changing the look slightly which she was very happy to do. Christy and Monica came to do our makeup and every time someone came out of the chair we all "Ooh'd" & "Ahh'd". Everyone was so happy with their makeup, it was natural and light but glamourous without being over the top. Perfection! Our makeup lasted all night with no running or raccoon eyes. I can't recommend them enough. You will not be disappointed!!
    Kara F. Married on 04/17/2021

My Dream Wedding Makeup!

Christy Ann Cosmetics is by far the best in the business! I was referred to CAC by a friend and hiring Christy and her team for my wedding was the best decision I could have made. I first went to see Christy for a makeup trial and she made me feel so beautiful. I wanted a natural, elegant look and she accomplished exactly that. I literally had the best time talking with her as she did my makeup and it felt like we had known each other for years! On the day of my wedding, Christy and Tiffani came to the hotel where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready and were prompt and professional. They made every one of us look absolutely gorgeous! I asked Christy to make a couple of tweaks from my trial and she was able to do so with ease. I’ve never felt so beautiful! I had my makeup done at 9:00AM and it stayed on all day- even through all of the tears! We are having our larger wedding reception in October and I am so thankful that Christy will be there again. If you are looking to hire makeup artists for your wedding, look no further than Christy Ann Cosmetics! They are simply the best!
  • Deana
    Deana T. Married on 11/07/2020

Christy is Truly an Artist!

I would hands down recommend Christy & her company to any bride! She was truly amazing and I felt like a queen on my wedding day. Starting from my trial we instantly clicked, I felt like we've known each other for years, a nice, sweet, personable and beautiful person. I left my trial feeling so wonderful and confident, also amazed. What I love about Christy is She really takes pride in her work. You just know Her mission is to make the bride look absolutely stunning, and let me tell you she is an artist and just does an amazing job. Her and her team arrived early, We felt so relaxed .. Christy was so patient, she took her time on me the day of and I was so so happy with my look!! Omg I can’t thank you enough! I received so many compliments and most importantly I felt so beautiful!
    Her assistants were also fantastic, my bridal party was gorgeous and I am so very appreciative! Thank You all!!
    Christy offers a touch up service and I chose that as part of my package. Amber came 2 hours before our reception and that was also great for myself, and everyone In my family and bridal party.
    Thank you so much for everything!!!
  • I
    Ilana G. Married on 10/24/2020

Booking Christy Ann Is a Must!

Christy Ann is amazing! Not only was she fun to work with, she did such an incredible job on my makeup and entire bridal party. I knew I wanted to look a bit more natural and Christy absolutely nailed it, I felt so beautiful all day long. She provided a few recommendations for lip colors and glosses during my trial and I'm so happy I purchased them to use every day! I can't say enough about Christy and her team - Thank you so much!!
    Tracey S. Married on 07/04/2020

Thank you Christy Ann!

Monica from Christy Ann was amazing for my wedding day on July 4! She arrived early and got set up right away. I've used Monica for my engagement party, too, and was so excited to have her for my wedding! I recieved so many compliments on my makeup and it lasted all day through the sun and heat (we were mostly outside for our backyard wedding). My makeup was one of the most perfect things about my wedding day! Thank you Monica!
  • Dani
    Dani N. Married on 12/08/2019

Amazing experience

Christy Ann and Amanda were incredible! My wife and I love getting our make up done by Christy Ann so much and I am going to have to keep finding special occasions to go back to her! My wife and I both loved our make up (which lasted until the next morning because I accidentally fell asleep without taking it off) and so did our bridal parties and my mom. Christy Ann is also so much fun to be around and was an awesome person to have with us during the getting ready process! Would 100% recommend to anyone who wants to feel and look like royalty on their wedding day or any day!
    Christina Married on 11/29/2019

Thank you CAC!!

What an AMAZING company! Jackie Rae and Christie provided makeup services for my wedding on 11/29/2019. Everyone looked gorgeous!!! Jackie and Christie made everyone feel so comfortable with their makeup looks for the day (we had a few girls who weren't big makeup users) and all of the girls looked STUNNING! I booked touch up services through CAC and met Jackie at my venue after our church ceremony - she made sure everyone was flawless for our photos. We shared so many wonderful laughs throughout the morning getting ready and that was such a comfort - it felt like getting ready with your best friend -They truly were wonderful from start to finish!
  • Brittany
    Brittany H. Married on 11/10/2019

Your Makeup Team!

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Christy Ann and her team! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. Christy knew exactly how I wanted to look and feel and the end result surpassed ALL expectations! I received so many compliments throughout the evening about my makeup and how stunning I looked and I felt STUNNING and comfortable! Christy Ann and her staff are truly talented and above all professional. I changed my mind a few times with trials for how I wanted my wedding day makeup and Christy was so patient and educational about tips for makeup for pictures and final styles. She listened to what I wanted, worked with me on my look and on the day of my wedding I was beyond pleased! All of my bridesmaids and family members also got their makeup done by Christy and her team and they all shared how beautiful they felt! It made the day extra special for everyone involved. Christy's team also provides touch up services which worked out perfect. Myself and my bridesmaids were able to receive a touch up before cocktail hour and everyone loved that they felt fresh and ready to dance the night away! I would recommend Christy Ann to any bride for their makeup needs! She is a true professional and SO SO thoughtful and sweet! Christy and her team were the BEST choice for my wedding day look :)

Christy Ann Cosmetics's reply:

Brittany, we love this review thank you so much for taking the time to post your experience. You look so beautiful... can’t wait to see more photos. Please email us some so we can share your beauty to our page. Wishing you a life filled with lots of love. Xo CAC
  • Denise
    Denise P. Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing!!!!!

I could not have been more happier with my make up on my wedding day. Christy did an amazing job on myself and my girls. She is down to earth and professional. She made me feel like a bride should feel on her wedding day, absolutely beautiful!!!! I would highly recommend her and her team. Thank you so very much for doing an amazing job!!!!
    Christine S. Married on 08/09/2019

Christy ann cosmetics saved my wedding!

Christy Ann and her staff are truly talented and above all professional. I am in the cosmetics industry, so picking a makeup artist was extremely difficult for me. I almost gave up and did it myself! I am so glad I found Christy! She listened to what I wanted, worked with me on my look and on the day of my wedding I was beyond pleased! I had a bit of a scare on the morning of my wedding when the girl I hired to do my hair did not show up. I reached out to Christy at 8am on the day of my wedding asking her for any help she could provide! She quickly gave me names of hair stylists she knew. Unfortunately this was 8am on a Sunday, so it was hard to get in contact with anyone! Luckily, the second makeup artist who she was bringing with her on the day of my wedding, Amanda, also has experience doing hair! Christy got in touch with her and she quickly made her way over to my house to save the day! They are both incredibly talented and kind women. They helped me in my time of need and also really helped turn the mood around on the morning of my wedding. I can't thank them enough and would recommend them to ANY bride, regardless of the style she is looking for. All out glam, to a "no-makeup" makeup look. As I said, their professionalism and talent is unparalleled.
    Courtney R. Married on 08/02/2019

Glad I said, “I Do” to those mink lashes!

3 letters summarize everything...W-O-W! A friend of mine recommended ChristyAnn Cosmetics to me after I struggled to find a decent makeup artist on Long Island within my budget. With ChristyAnn, you get EXACTLY what you pay for and she’s worth EVERY cent! Christy and her team are beyond skilled and professional. Best part of all is that they bring their own lighting and chairs to glam up the bridal party and their genuine charisma makes every person feel like it’s “their” special day- not just the bride! My bridal party and I never felt more gorgeous or confident. My favorite part of the service is that ChristyAnn is always available for questions via IG (I’ve reached out several times to switch mink lashes or make revisions to my makeup after choosing my bridal gown...yes, I booked ChristyAnn prior to choosing my gown because she’s THAT fabulous) and she always put my mind at ease. My favorite part of the services were the 3D Mink lashes (I’ve used “Envy” and “I Do”) and the touch-up additions. I gifted it to my bridal party to have their make-up touched up after spending hours in the summer heat taking photos...we were all extremely appreciative of having those touch-ups! My favorite part, was ChristyAnn genuinely cares about her clients and checks in on them prior and post ceremony AND
    our touch-up artist staged a few minutes longer to capture a candid private moment of me waiting alone in a stairwell before walking down the isle...they’re all extremely passionate about their career and it shows. I highly recommend them to everyone, especially “Type A” personalities, like me! I’m looking forward to working with ChristyAnn again in the future!
  • Christine
    Christine M. Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing make Up artist!!!

I had a hard time finding a make up artist that understood what I wanted. After researching I found Christy Ann cosmetics and after seeing their work on Instagram I booked this company! Christy Ann did my make up trial for my bridal shower. I have never felt more beautiful. I received a ton of compliments! Christy Ann knew exactly the look I was going for and I put all my trust in her. She’s a pro and knows exactly what to do. On my wedding day Christy Ann and her team member came early to set up. They were calm, funny and fit right in! Everyone was thrilled with their makeup and looked gorgeous. I got the full CAC package because I was worried that my makeup would come off in the summer heat. The touch up make up artist was a nice extra but honestly my make up lasted all night with the airbrush. I highly recommend using Christy Ann or anyone on their team for any events you have coming up and I hope to use them again in the future!!
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan A. Married on 07/13/2019

Fairytale wedding

Corrina did my trial and my makeup and it was absolutely PERFECT! She and her assistant did all 6 of my girls, my mom and MIL, and grandma and great aunt and everyone was so happy and looked incredible. The girls were also extremely sweet and personable and a pleasure to be with on my big day!
  • Wendy
    Wendy Married on 07/06/2019

Loved Christy Ann Cosmetics!!

Had the pleasure of having Jackie from Christy Ann Cosmetics make all of my makeup dreams come true! Not just as the bride but for my mother and bridesmaids. Both makeup artists were professional and so personable. They were timely and made the morning so fun! Christy Ann was easy to work with in regards to scheduling my trial nice and early and kept great communication for the day of! I highly recommend this company & these amazing artists!!!!!
  • Aimee
    Aimee R. Married on 06/29/2019

Aimee Falk

Christy Ann and her team were so professional and sweet! They did Ana amazing job on EVERYONES makeup! Some girls had specific looks they wanted which her team duplicated perfectly! The MOG rarely wore makeup so the artist gave her a light and natural look. Christy Ann KILLED my makeup- I wanted GLAM and that’s exactly what she gave me! She did my makeup around 12 pm and it stayed PERFECTLY until I took it off at 3am. Absolutely happy with my makeup and all my girls makeup! I would choose Christy Ann Cosmetics again in a heartbeat! Highly recommend!!!
    Lauren Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning Makeup!

You are in talented hands with Christy Ann Cosmetics. My makeup was done by Christie. I also did my trial with her. She was so easy to work with. Christie listened to how I wanted my makeup done, and she executed it perfectly. I decided not to get airbrush, but my makeup still lasted all night long. My bridal party and our mothers’ makeup all looked flawless. I highly recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics and would absolutely use them in the future! Thank you Christie!
    Alyssa H. Married on 05/31/2019

I had the pleasure of having christy do my makeup for my engagement photos, my bridal shower and for my wedding this past Friday. She is amazing !! She listens to what you ask for and truly made me feel the most beautiful I’ve ever felt in my life !! Her team is also amazing - my bridesmaids all looked stunning and were all so happy 💗 I’ve never seen such flawless glowing skin in my life 🤣 she is extremely efficient - her and her team work like a machine on the wedding day we had so much extra time to relax because of their efficiency - she is also so sweet and calming - it truly felt like I was just hanging with one of my girl friends ! I can’t thank you enough christy - you made us all feel so beautiful 😍 ❤️ On the most important day of my life! Thank you for everything 💗

Christy Ann Cosmetics's reply:

This is such an awesome review!!!!! It means the world to us, thank you so so much. I am one of your girlfriends now 😉. Relaxed and beautiful is exactly how I wanted you to feel. You’re so stunning and I hope I have the opportunity to Glam your beautiful face again. XO wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness always ♥️♥️♥️
    Samantha Married on 05/30/2019

Wedding day glam!

Amazing and stunning make up glam done by Amanda! She helped me get the exact look I was dreaming about and was so kind and professional. Highly suggest and will not go anywhere else for my future makeup needs. Thank you for making my wedding day look come together and complete.