Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment Reviews

378 | Massapequa, NY

378 Reviews for Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment

378 Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment Reviews

Ana · Getting married on 09/08/2019

Ok so they wont let me share my overly large review here but please visit yelp to read every detail.

TINA, PAYTN, NEO you are all amazing!!! Everyone reading this do yourself a favor and book studio 27 to work with the most talented patient and kind people ever.

• Kayla

Kayla · Getting married on 11/18/2018

Our experience with Studio 27 has been amazing so far. We were so impressed with how thorough Steve was and how much information we received in our first meeting with him. We met with three other photographers and it was a simple choice. Studio 27 is hands down fantastic.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with Studio 27 Kayla!

Maria · Married on 09/29/2018

Studio 27 is the best! I used them for my wedding and I could not have been happier with my decision. We used them for the full package - dj, photo, video, and photo booth. It was great having all of our vendors be from the same company. Everyone that worked our wedding did a phenomenal job. They were very accommodating to our needs and did whatever we asked. Dan was our MC and he is truly the best! He was funny and had everyone dancing. Brian was the photographer and he did a great job getting everyone to focus as well as getting every photo we asked for. Not to mention his photos are amazing!! 10/10 for Studio 27!!

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2018

Studio 27 was absolutely amazing . Neo and ray were awesome and we had an amazing time at our wedding with them and can’t wait to see our pictures and video

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 1

Brianna · Married on 09/08/2018

Our experience with studio 27 was amazing from the minute we walked in the door. Everyone on there staff is amazing and they all make you feel very welcomed. Steve and Franco will go out of there way to make sure you are happy and they will make sure your wedding day is one to remember. We had Neo as our main photographer and he was amazing! He made me and my husband feel so comfortable during our engagement photoshoot and he really knew how to calm my nerves on my wedding day. Neo has an amazing eye for detail and knows how to get every perfect angle. There photos really speak for there self with how amazing there work is. They are worth every penny. Our main videographer was Ray and he definitely has a eye for what he does. Ray was very patient and really attended to every shot we wanted. Our two assistant Jessie and Rick were super helpful and sweet. I would defiantly recommend studio 27 to everyone who is looking for a group of people that truly have your best interest in hand and they will make sure you have photos and video to last a life time. THANK YOU STUDIO 27!!!

• F

Francesca · Married on 09/07/2018

Studio 27 did an amazing job on our wedding day! They were able to capture all of our special moments and made us feel completely comfortable! I didn’t worry one bit about how the photos would come out. Our leader photographer was Anthony and he succeeded our expectations! I can not wait to see our video and photo album!

• Y

Yamile · Married on 09/07/2018

We are beyond happy with studio 27 both photo and dj. So grateful for everyone at studio 27 along with their great vibes and professionalism. They are very organized and easy to work with. Leading up to the wedding all my questions were always answered clearly and instantly. Their emails were always informative and simply made the whole process easy. The day of the wedding well...I just cannot repeat enough times how happy we are! The creativity and dedication is undeniable. The dj really did a great job and had everyone dancing all night. Our guest are still raving about the music!! A huge "WOW" to the creative photographers at Studio 27 always going above and beyond to get that perfect shot! I cannot wait to see the finished product. I recommend studio 27 without any hesitation. Trust me you will not regret it.

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

I don't even know where to begin!!!!!! My husband and I could not be happier with Studio 27 and the services they provided for us on our wedding day. We cannot express enough how appreciative we are for everyone on the team. Boy Wonder was simply fantastic!! He was so helpful and artistic, and definitely made a great impression on our little flower girl. Gino could not have been a better choice to send with the Groomsmen. I heard that they hit it off just perfectly. Both photographers kept the process moving as smoothly as possible, even though we had a little rain delay in the morning. We could not have had this day without Dennis, our Main Cinematographer. Everywhere I looked, there was Dennis! His instructions were dead on and he made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable, even with a video camera pointing at us. He even got a little interview out of me, which I had no intention of doing....sneaky guy!!! A huge shout out to Steve and Mark, our photo and video assistants. They were at the top of their game. Ahhhh, and we can't forget about Taylor, our Drone Pilot. What a sweet sweet guy. We are so so so excited to see all of our photos and the video footage. I am sure we will be blown away! Again, we cannot express enough how happy we are. The entire team was such a pleasure to work with and so reassuring throughout the whole process. They went above and beyond to capture every moment and make our day as special as it can be. Everyone was extremely professional, but still kept the mood light enough so there was no wedding day gitters. We did not expect them to stay a little later than the reception in order to make sure that we got in a few extra pictures. I hope they all had as much fun as we did. I could go on and on forever ranting and raving about Studio 27. Worth every penny!!!!!!!!

Sasha · Married on 08/19/2018

I had studio 27 to do my engagement and wedding photos They were absolutely amazing! Paulo did both the engagement and wedding photos along with Matt. They made us feel very comfortable, they were very funny and pleasant to work with. Everything felt natural and the photo process flowed throughout the day. I would definitely recommend studio 27. They are nothing short of amazing!

Tramel · Married on 08/19/2018

From Day 1 when we walk in the Hospitality was great!! From that date up to my wedding date, the quality of service and professionalism was worth every dime I spent. You pay for what you get and I would recommend Studio27 the best on Long Island for any wedding venue.

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Everyone was amazing he day of the wedding, you barely knew they were there yet got every shot i requested. the people that came to work with us the day of the wedding were funny and made us feel relaxed through out the long list of shots i wanted. they also made their own twist to the shot list that made the shots i wanted even better!!!!! i cant wait to see the final results.

• I

Ilyssa · Married on 08/17/2018

I had studio 27 for photography and DJ for my wedding this August and studio 27 is absolutely amazing. I had Neo as my main photographer and he made me feel so comfortable taking all the pictures and made sure to capture everything so beautifully. I loved the pictures and so happy with my choice. For dj i had Steve as the Mc and he was phenomenal. He started off out wedding knowing my husband and i and created a fun enterance for us that we absolutely loved. Everyone was up dancing the entire time and that’s exactly what i wanted. Studio 27 was amazing and i would recommend them to anyone who wants great pictures and to dance all night on your wedding!

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 08/10/2018

We used Studio 27 for photography and video for our wedding last week and we are truly amazed. Boy Wonder took great pictures, he makes you feel so comfortable while moving around with ninja like abilities. Kyler was our videographer and we both felt that he was so personable. He knows exactly how to direct you and make you feel at ease. Gino and Mark were fabulous as well. After spending the entire day together we didn't want them to leave the party. Everyone I have worked with at Studio 27 including Steve, Lauren, and Tina are prompt and professional. They answer any small question you may have and go out of their way to give you everything you want. We can not wait to see the finished product.

Theodore · Married on 07/20/2018

I don't even know where to begin with the sheer awesomeness of Studio 27. From our engagement shoot to our wedding to the in person meetings to endless emails with questions, we could not have asked for better team. We didn't need anyones recommendation for them, their photography and videography said all we needed to hear and see. You don't just feel like another client, once you step into their studio you truly feel like family. Boy Wonder, I'm looking at you buddy. (Remember that name when you book for an amazing photographer) Our entire wedding day was picture perfect and we could not have asked for a better team. Don't hesitate when looking for a photography, videography and even a photo booth company, they are hands down in our opinion number 1 on Long Island and their photographs show why.

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 2
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 3
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 4

Shazara · Married on 07/15/2018

Studio 27 is amazing. We book them for our wedding and couldn't be more happy with the outcome. Even though studio 27 is on the pricy side they are worth every penny.

Christopher · Married on 07/13/2018

The Studio 27 team is top notch. From the minute we walked into their studio we knew that we were dealing with people that cared about capturing our day. Being a amateur photographer myself, I look for a few things when presented with photographers and their options. They stood out above all the rest. We had our consultation with Steve, who was amazing. He was super knowledgable and helped guide us and explain all the ins and outs of every option. Every staff member that we had contact with from start to finish, made us feel like apart of the Studio 27 family. Our photographer for our engagement shoot and for our wedding was Paulo, and our second photographer was Cezar. They were OUTSTANDING. They made photographing our day easy, and seamless, and took into consideration everything that we wanted on our "shot list". I cannon say enough positive things about those two. Dennis the videographer was just as amazing. He made sure to get all the shots he needed, as quickly and efficiently as possible so we could enjoy the wedding as much as we could. Me and my wife cannon wait to see the final product knowing that its going to be just as amazing if now more than we expect. I wouldn't not use any other company for any other photography needs that I may have.

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 5
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 6
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 7
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 8

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2018

My husband and I used Studio 27 for our DJ, photographer, and videographer. From start to finish, the whole team at Studio 27 was so welcoming, easy to talk to, and made the whole process so easy. We are from CT and they were very accommodating to help us along the way with making all of our decisions from afar. All of the crew on our wedding day were absolutely amazing! Neo and Gino, our photographers, were outstanding. They ensured that we had a great time and made the whole process so easy. Our sneak peak photos are stunning and I couldn’t be any happier. Kyler, our main cinematographer was equally as great and worked really hard the whole night to get all the best shots. We are so excited to see our finished video! Last, but not least, Dan our MC and Mike our DJ kept the whole room dancing the entire night! We have had so many guests say how much fun they had because the music was so great. It was everything we could have wished for and more. My husband and I wouldn’t change a thing about how our wedding went and were so happy with all of the crew from Studio 27. Thank you!

Katelynn · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot say enough great things about the team I had for photography and cinematography for my wedding on 6/29/18. They were so much fun and I could just tell magic was happening. I can’t wait to see the final product! I would recommend studio27 to all!

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I got married at the Watermill, and we decided to check out Studio 27 as they were one of their preferred vendors. We booked our photographer and DJ through them. A friend of ours had worked with Neo in the past and she told us that he was the best photographer that she'd ever worked with. So when we went in and met with Lauren to set everything up, we immediately requested Neo to be our photographer. We could not have been happier with him! Since we also booked the DJ through Studio 27, Neo and Dan were able to put some unedited pictures on the TVs from earlier in the day. Those pictures looked absolutely amazing. Neo does incredible work with natural lighting, and he had everybody laughing the entire night. The sneak peak photos look fantastic and we cannot wait to see the rest. Friends of ours have already been saying that they want to book Neo for their weddings. For the entertainment, Dan our MC did a fantastic job as well! He was funny and very easy to work with. During the reception, he had everybody on the dance floor for the entire night! We could not have been happier with them! Everybody at Studio 27 was amazing, and we will recommend them to anyone!

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 9
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 10
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 11
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 12
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 13
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 14
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 15

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2018

We booked Studio 27 for photography and cinematography for our wedding on June 24, 2018. We met with Steve, and from the beginning of our meeting, we knew immediately that we wanted to book them for our wedding. Steve was great in explaining all of our options and made us feel very comfortable, he didn't pressure us to spend more, and described how all the events of the day would unfold. In all of our interactions leading up to our wedding, each staff member was professional and kept us feeling secure that we had made the right decision. We met with Lauren for our finals appointment and went over all details for the day, and we left confident that our day would be perfect.
    We booked Boy Wonder to be our main photographer, Andre Morgan to be our second photographer, Andrey Karelin to be our main cinematographer, and we had Gino Ferarro as a photo assistant and Boris Begun as a video assistant. From the moment our team arrived, they had everyone relaxed and laughing and were able to get amazing shots of getting ready. The teams combined at the church and worked seamlessly to get different angles of shots and really worked amazing together in setting everything up and making our bridal party and family feel relaxed. When we reached the venue, we took pictures around the garden, and the team worked very efficiently to make sure our bridal party was able to attend cocktail hour and we were able to get every shot that we had dreamed of; we were even able to get back outside to get the nighttime shots we wanted and Boy Wonder and Andre Morgan worked so well together in posing us, and working off of each other to get a mix of both posed and candid shots.
    We can’t wait to get our photos and video back, but we have no doubts that every shot is going to be absolutely breathtaking! We would definitely recommend them!

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2018

Lisa & Jimmy Bowers - June 15,2018 at Larkfield
    Where do i begin!?! Studio 27 was the first company we booked right when we started planning. I got a few recommendations from friends and seen their work from instagram and their website and I just fell in LOVE with all of it! From the moment we walked into studio 27 i loved the atmosphere .. so down to earth, a fun company with a staff that truly loves their job. Lauren helped us throughout the whole planning! She is beyond amazing & helpful. She went through everything with us step by step.. answered all my (500) questions & emails and never gave any pressure in booking on the first day we met. I was 1000% confident in this company and booked the same day! Wasn’t worth looking around, no company is better then them! We booked 2 photographers & 1 videographer.. Boy Wonder, Taylor & Amber .. along with them were 2 assistants Kelsey & Jesse. They were all just so soo amazing, perfect & so fun! They made us so unbelievably comfortable. They had me, my husband & entire bridal party laughing and just having a great time, while capturing the best pics & videos. It really took the pressure off of the whole stressful day! Boy Wonder, Amber, & Taylor truly go out of their way to take pictures & videos! By that i mean laying on the floor, standing on things and getting in positions that i never even knew were physically possible lol!... they all worked so perfect together. Got pictures from all perfect angles & different setting. Wow such a great team! And best of all we took all the pictures we wanted and more and still got to enjoy our entire wedding! I HIGHLY recommend ALL of them! Thanks so much to Lauren, Boy Wonder, Taylor & Amber! Studio 27 also has all different price packages to fit within your budget!.. they are really worth EVERY single penny! They were exactly the perfect company for our perfect day! We love you guys!!

Julie · Married on 06/09/2018

I highly recommend using Studio 27 as your photographers, they were AMAZING! We have two photographers and an assistant they were all amazing. They fit right in with the wedding party and were not in our face. They knew exactly when to take us away for more pictures and knew we wanted to spend as much time celebrating as we could. We got our sneak peek photos and were blown away! Choosing a photographer is definitely hard to do because everyone says they are the best but Studio 27 really is the best. Photos last a lifetime and this is the one day you cant redo. I am so excited to get our album and the rest of our photos because I know they will be amazing. Highly recommend choosing Studio 27!

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 16
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 17

Jenna · Married on 06/03/2018

My husband and I had found out about Studio 27 at the showcase at The Watermill where we booked our wedding for June 3, 2018. That night we booked an appointment for a later date to speak with Studio 27 for DJ and Photography Services. We had an appointment to speak with Steve and Dan Nelson. Both appointments went great and we knew right then and there that we wanted to book with Studio 27 for both DJ and Photography Services. We live out of state and Studio 27 was great in making time for us to come in when we flew into New York for a visit prior to the big wedding day. Everything was smooth sailing and we are extremely happy with the services we received from Studio 27. Our wedding day was perfect! We had Paulo Vasseto and Sam Lesser as our photographers. They were both amazing. They showed up to my house right on time the morning of our wedding. The moment they stepped into my house and started talking to me I knew I would be comfortable being around the both of them the entire day and my husband would enjoy them as well. We received sneak peeks and could not be happier with what we have seen thus far. As for the DJ services we were very happy as well. Our MC Dan Nelson picked a great DJ whose name escapes us right now but both did an excellent job. Dan was a great entertainer who kept the party rolling all night. Our wedding night was a blast and we can't thank Studio 27 enough for their great services. We will definitely be recommending Studio 27 to friends who will be getting married in the near future!

Alexa · Married on 06/02/2018

We hired Studio 27 for photography and videography for our wedding on 06/02/18 at Fox Hollow. We had Boy Wonder and Gino working photos and Paul and Amy working video. We had an amazing experience!! These guys are so funny and kept us laughing all day. Such sweet and talented people who were truly creative with their shots. They fit in all of the shots they needed and my husband and I were able to enjoy our cocktail hour! Looking forward to seeing all of our pictures and video!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

We're glad you enjoyed working with our photographers Alexa!