Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment Reviews

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 5
Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 6
Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 7

Ana · Getting married on 09/08/2019

Ok so they wont let me share my overly large review here but please visit yelp to read every detail.

TINA, PAYTN, NEO you are all amazing!!! Everyone reading this do yourself a favor and book studio 27 to work with the most talented patient and kind people ever.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Anthony · Getting married on 05/19/2019

Awesome!!!

Can’t wait for our pictures!!! Studio 27 was amazing. Boy Wonder and Paolo were extremely professional and extremely fun! They allowed us all to let loose and be ourselves for pictures. They got formal shots as well. There was no pressure to take specific pictures or anything. We requested Boy Wonder because he was the photographer at my best friends wedding. We will definitely be recommending him and now Paolo to our friends and family!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Frank and Patricia Fantigrossi · Married on 04/14/2019

Excellent service

Dan our dj was fabulous . The music at our wedding reception was great . We had so many guests complimenting him to us. He has a great personality and kept the party going . He knew exactly what music to play for our crowd .

He is the one you want for any affair. Thank you Dan and Studio 27 for an evening we will always cherish.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Gianna Zizza · Married on 03/23/2019

Best decision ever!

We had a whole team of people from studio 27 on our wedding day and it was the best decision. Two photographers, lighting assistants, and a videographer were provided and they were very professional, nice and patient. They didn’t rip us away from the reception once. They took pictures at the church and the venue and listened to all of our requests. They gave us a list of items we should have prepared for the day of for photos and also took pictures of anything we requested. They treated all of our family and friends so nicely to the point that you would think they were your family too! Absolutely would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Roman · Married on 03/02/2019

Studio 27 is absolutely amazing !

Studio 27 was absolutely amazing. We originally went in for photography and cinematography and then found out they also had DJ and Mc. They made time for us to sit down and chat and we immediately knew they were the one for us. Dan and his team are so professional, they listened and catered to all of our needs. They answered every question we had and gave us their own opinions which we needed to know. We didn’t give them many songs to work with and yet they knew what to play and had so many people on the dance floor all night (some people I’d never saw dance in my life and they were dancing at our wedding!!)Everything went smoothly and exactly how we envisioned it. Their music selection was perfect for everybody, it was like they could read the crowd and played what everybody needed to hear. The MC was great, he kept the wedding flowing and also kept our guests happy and entertained. So thank you so much Studio27 for playing a major role in our dream wedding ! I would recommend them 100% to everyone.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

Roman, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to have been a part of your dream wedding. We wish you and Jillian a lifetime of happiness and love.

Francisco Lameiro · Married on 02/17/2019

Wedding Photography, Videography, and DJ

We had Studio 27 for DJ, Photography, and Videography services for our wedding in February 2019 at the Fox Hollow, and they were absolutely amazing. They are creative, personable, and professional. They provided us plenty of direction, help, and service over and above the contracted services. We could not have been more thrilled with this choice.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 02/16/2019

Artistic Video

We hired Studio 27 videography for our wedding because I was so impressed by the cinematic quality of the trailers they had made for other weddings. This company is very flexible and easy to work with. They assured me that I would not regret hiring video. On the night of the wedding my husband even admitted he was so glad we had gotten video. Ray the lead videographer has a great eye for perfect shots. I’m so excited to see the vision come to life and to relive all of the great events from our wedding.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Rachel Tomeo · Married on 12/30/2018

Best of the best!

From our first meeting with Franco I knew we picked the right studio to do our wedding. The customer service we received from everyone was impeccable. Lauren helped us finalize all the details for the day, she literally wrote down every request and made sure they were all fulfilled. Our photographers were Boy Wonder and Brian. I can’t say enough about them. Boy Wonder was AMAZING. He took his time and made sure we got every shot we asked for. He was so attentive and friendly my guests couldn’t stop talking about how professional he was. Thank you BOY Wonder for making this day so enjoyable for me and my family. Brian spent the morning with my Husand and they had a Blast. His attention to detail and fun natured personality made the day smooth. Paul was our Videographer. We had so much fun with him, he was patient and made sure every shot he got was perfect even if it meant doing multiple takes. The two lighting assistants with them were also so much fun all day making sure we had what we needed. I am beyond pleased with the service we received. I could go on for days about how great this group was to work with. I highly recommend Studio 27 for anyone looking to have the BEST of the BEST. I can’t wait to see the beautiful work of all these talented men. Thank you again Studio 27 for making the best day of our lives even better.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 11/18/2018

Our experience with Studio 27 has been amazing so far. We were so impressed with how thorough Steve was and how much information we received in our first meeting with him. We met with three other photographers and it was a simple choice. Studio 27 is hands down fantastic.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment's reply:

We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with Studio 27 Kayla!
  • Allyssa

Allyssa · Married on 10/13/2018

There aren’t enough words!!!

I cannot thank Studio 27 enough for making my special day even more magical!! Using all 3 of their services was the best decision we made during wedding planning. Every memeber of their team was a dream to work with!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 8
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Wedding October 13, 2018 Celeste & Claudio

AMAZING! Our wedding was magical! Everything was fabulous! Franco, Dan, and all their crew were ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! If you want to create happily everlasting memories look no further book with STUDIO 27. We can't wait to see all our pictures and videos. They have all sorts of packages and they have one just for the two of you!
    We did our engagement shoot with Neo and the rest was history. During the Reception, pictures from the church ceremony were flashing on the screens of our Fairy Tale Wedding. When we returned from our Honeymoon three weeks after our wedding, our guests were still talking about our pictures and music. We absolutely loved the pictures, the photo booth, videographer, DJ, MC all the crew. They are professional, patient, funny and make you feel comfortable. Our guests did not sit down at our wedding they were PARTYING to the sound of the MUSIC. Studio 27 are not just photographers, videographers, and DJ's they are ARTISTS.
    We had an amazing time with all of you the day of our wedding. Thank you all!!!!!
    Sincerely,
    Celeste & Claudio

Sent on 11/20/2018

Cristina · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing!

From the very beginning I have been nothing but impressed by Studio 27's professionalism, attentiveness, friendliness and ease of communication! We originally met with Lauren who blew us away right off the bat. She made us so comfortable and was incredibly accommodating. After meeting with her no other photography company came close! We chose Neo as our main photographer and I am SO glad we did! He made what can be a long and arduous process so much fun and his work is incredible. He even stood in a bush to get the shot he wanted LOL. Paul was our cinematographer and he was just as great. Made everyone super comfortable and was so creative with the shots he was getting. Overall I am so impressed and could not recommend them more!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Louise · Married on 10/06/2018

Do not look anywhere else-- BOOK STUDIO27 NOW!!!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Studio27!!! I was in a wedding in June 2017 and knew from that moment on that I needed to book Studio27 for my wedding the following year. My now husband and I are very nervous people but that day we felt so comfortable and everyone from the bridal party to our families felt so comfortable and loved working with everyone from Studio 27. They made a very emotional day light and fun for us. They even came back to our house after mass and did a photoshoot with our dog! I am looking forward to receiving all our photos and looking forward to getting any future photos done by Studio27.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2018

Best day of our lives!

First off i would like to say that i knew i wanted to use studio 27 for our wedding a year into my husband and i dating! We went to our friends wedding and they used Neo and i instantly knew this is who i wanted for our wedding one day. Fast forward to 6 years later and 3 weeks of being engagned we booked studio 27 for our photography! Neo and the crew were so amazing and the life of the party! All our guest are still talking about how professional and personal our crew was. We reccommend everyone we know that’s getting married to check our studio 27! Neo and the crew made our day so special and so easy going! We loved working with everyone. So helpful and easy going. Thank you so much studio 27 for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Maria · Married on 09/29/2018

Studio 27 is the best! I used them for my wedding and I could not have been happier with my decision. We used them for the full package - dj, photo, video, and photo booth. It was great having all of our vendors be from the same company. Everyone that worked our wedding did a phenomenal job. They were very accommodating to our needs and did whatever we asked. Dan was our MC and he is truly the best! He was funny and had everyone dancing. Brian was the photographer and he did a great job getting everyone to focus as well as getting every photo we asked for. Not to mention his photos are amazing!! 10/10 for Studio 27!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2018

Studio 27 was absolutely amazing . Neo and ray were awesome and we had an amazing time at our wedding with them and can’t wait to see our pictures and video

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 9

Brianna · Married on 09/08/2018

Our experience with studio 27 was amazing from the minute we walked in the door. Everyone on there staff is amazing and they all make you feel very welcomed. Steve and Franco will go out of there way to make sure you are happy and they will make sure your wedding day is one to remember. We had Neo as our main photographer and he was amazing! He made me and my husband feel so comfortable during our engagement photoshoot and he really knew how to calm my nerves on my wedding day. Neo has an amazing eye for detail and knows how to get every perfect angle. There photos really speak for there self with how amazing there work is. They are worth every penny. Our main videographer was Ray and he definitely has a eye for what he does. Ray was very patient and really attended to every shot we wanted. Our two assistant Jessie and Rick were super helpful and sweet. I would defiantly recommend studio 27 to everyone who is looking for a group of people that truly have your best interest in hand and they will make sure you have photos and video to last a life time. THANK YOU STUDIO 27!!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Studio 27 is THE BEST

Photography was one of THE MOST important things to me vendor wise on my wedding day. The day flies by so quickly and I wanted to make sure that the photos that I had from my day are ones that I would remember and be able to look back on for a lifetime. After extensive research and a few meetings, I knew Studio 27 was the place for us. We met with Steve in our initial meeting and he was so awesome and thorough in his meeting with us that we were immediately sold. I knew from pouring through reviews that I wanted Boy Wonder as my photographer and luckily for me he was available on my date. We first met him at our engagement shoot one year before our wedding and had an absolute blast with him. Not only does he have a natural gift for photography, he is absolutely hilarious. He makes it a point to get to know his couples and had us laughing throughout the entire shoot. In 2 and a half hours, He took over 700 pictures and we were completely in love with all of them. On the wedding day we had Wonder and his assistant Kaitlyn. Wonder was incredible as usual and had the ENTIRE bridal party laughing and having fun the whole time. Kaitlyn, was a complete sweetheart and seemed genuinely happy to be there and be part of the day. Not only were they on top of their stuff, but they are also good people who care and make it a point to compliment the little details of your day and actually talk to you rather than just act like vendors that are hired to be there. These little personal touches are so important to keeping you calm on your big day so I was extremely grateful to have them there. They were extremely prompt and made sure to get any and all photos that I wanted (and then some). A piece of advise- the timeline does not always line up exactly. I wanted my details pictures to be at Flowerfield however, Studio 27 finished with the groom early and we were not done with hair and makeup at the hotel yet. To assure that we would get all the romantics and bridal party photos we wanted, they asked if they could do the detail photos at the hotel. These people are professionals and know what they are doing so I told them I was cool with that and I am beyond happy I did that because it allowed for so much more photo time at the actual venue. I have only gotten my teasers back from the wedding and I am OBSESSED.
    For video I had Paul as my main videographer and Nick as his assistant and they were amazing! Paul was such a sweetheart and knew exactly what shots he wanted to get and was super patient and great at giving direction to me and my clueless husband. Nick was a sweetheart as well and as mentioned made it a point to try and get to know me and my husband throughout the day.
    We also had a drone and it was so cool! I can't wait to see the footage from that. Definitely worth the extra money.
    When the Studio 27 team left the wedding, I was super sad because they truly become family throughout the process. I would use them again and again.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Francesca · Married on 09/07/2018

Studio 27 did an amazing job on our wedding day! They were able to capture all of our special moments and made us feel completely comfortable! I didn’t worry one bit about how the photos would come out. Our leader photographer was Anthony and he succeeded our expectations! I can not wait to see our video and photo album!

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Y

Yamile · Married on 09/07/2018

We are beyond happy with studio 27 both photo and dj. So grateful for everyone at studio 27 along with their great vibes and professionalism. They are very organized and easy to work with. Leading up to the wedding all my questions were always answered clearly and instantly. Their emails were always informative and simply made the whole process easy. The day of the wedding well...I just cannot repeat enough times how happy we are! The creativity and dedication is undeniable. The dj really did a great job and had everyone dancing all night. Our guest are still raving about the music!! A huge "WOW" to the creative photographers at Studio 27 always going above and beyond to get that perfect shot! I cannot wait to see the finished product. I recommend studio 27 without any hesitation. Trust me you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kellie Correira · Married on 09/07/2018

Fell in LOVE with our wedding photos

What can we say about Studio 27? Their work and their staff were exceptional. We knew they were unique when we first came across examples of their work and saw their detail for lighting. We fell in love with their photography, and on our wedding day, they did not disappoint. Their staff was attentive, funny, kind, and totally respectful of on-the-fly photo requests. Our wedding pictures came out beautifully, and I watch our wedding trailer over and over again to relive our most special day. I can’t wait until we get the finished album and full video! We highly recommend Studio 27 for your wedding photography needs!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment 10

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

I don't even know where to begin!!!!!! My husband and I could not be happier with Studio 27 and the services they provided for us on our wedding day. We cannot express enough how appreciative we are for everyone on the team. Boy Wonder was simply fantastic!! He was so helpful and artistic, and definitely made a great impression on our little flower girl. Gino could not have been a better choice to send with the Groomsmen. I heard that they hit it off just perfectly. Both photographers kept the process moving as smoothly as possible, even though we had a little rain delay in the morning. We could not have had this day without Dennis, our Main Cinematographer. Everywhere I looked, there was Dennis! His instructions were dead on and he made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable, even with a video camera pointing at us. He even got a little interview out of me, which I had no intention of doing....sneaky guy!!! A huge shout out to Steve and Mark, our photo and video assistants. They were at the top of their game. Ahhhh, and we can't forget about Taylor, our Drone Pilot. What a sweet sweet guy. We are so so so excited to see all of our photos and the video footage. I am sure we will be blown away! Again, we cannot express enough how happy we are. The entire team was such a pleasure to work with and so reassuring throughout the whole process. They went above and beyond to capture every moment and make our day as special as it can be. Everyone was extremely professional, but still kept the mood light enough so there was no wedding day gitters. We did not expect them to stay a little later than the reception in order to make sure that we got in a few extra pictures. I hope they all had as much fun as we did. I could go on and on forever ranting and raving about Studio 27. Worth every penny!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Marisa · Married on 09/01/2018

Fabulous!

If your gut is telling you to hire Studio 27, DO IT! My husband and I are not big on getting pictures taken of us, but man did Cesar and the whole crew make us feel so comfortable. We loved every picture that was taken and they were beyond professional. If you looking for photographers that aren’t pulling you out every five minutes and blend in with the crowd, they are the ones to go with.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Sasha · Married on 08/19/2018

I had studio 27 to do my engagement and wedding photos They were absolutely amazing! Paulo did both the engagement and wedding photos along with Matt. They made us feel very comfortable, they were very funny and pleasant to work with. Everything felt natural and the photo process flowed throughout the day. I would definitely recommend studio 27. They are nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 08/31/2018