360 Reviews for Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment

Flush Mount (4)
Proofs (2)
Trash The Dress (1)
359 Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment Reviews

Our experience with Studio 27 has been amazing so far. We were so impressed with how thorough Steve was and how much information we received in our first meeting with him. We met with three other photographers and it was a simple choice. Studio 27 is hands down fantastic.

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Studio 27 is amazing. We book them for our wedding and couldn't be more happy with the outcome. Even though studio 27 is on the pricy side they are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Shazara, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

The Studio 27 team is top notch. From the minute we walked into their studio we knew that we were dealing with people that cared about capturing our day. Being a amateur photographer myself, I look for a few things when presented with photographers and their options. They stood out above all the rest. We had our consultation with Steve, who was amazing. He was super knowledgable and helped guide us and explain all the ins and outs of every option. Every staff member that we had contact with from start to finish, made us feel like apart of the Studio 27 family. Our photographer for our engagement shoot and for our wedding was Paulo, and our second photographer was Cezar. They were OUTSTANDING. They made photographing our day easy, and seamless, and took into consideration everything that we wanted on our "shot list". I cannon say enough positive things about those two. Dennis the videographer was just as amazing. He made sure to get all the shots he needed, as quickly and efficiently as possible so we could enjoy the wedding as much as we could. Me and my wife cannon wait to see the final product knowing that its going to be just as amazing if now more than we expect. I wouldn't not use any other company for any other photography needs that I may have.

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I used Studio 27 for our DJ, photographer, and videographer. From start to finish, the whole team at Studio 27 was so welcoming, easy to talk to, and made the whole process so easy. We are from CT and they were very accommodating to help us along the way with making all of our decisions from afar. All of the crew on our wedding day were absolutely amazing! Neo and Gino, our photographers, were outstanding. They ensured that we had a great time and made the whole process so easy. Our sneak peak photos are stunning and I couldn’t be any happier. Kyler, our main cinematographer was equally as great and worked really hard the whole night to get all the best shots. We are so excited to see our finished video! Last, but not least, Dan our MC and Mike our DJ kept the whole room dancing the entire night! We have had so many guests say how much fun they had because the music was so great. It was everything we could have wished for and more. My husband and I wouldn’t change a thing about how our wedding went and were so happy with all of the crew from Studio 27. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

I cannot say enough great things about the team I had for photography and cinematography for my wedding on 6/29/18. They were so much fun and I could just tell magic was happening. I can’t wait to see the final product! I would recommend studio27 to all!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Canvas, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video

My husband and I got married at the Watermill, and we decided to check out Studio 27 as they were one of their preferred vendors. We booked our photographer and DJ through them. A friend of ours had worked with Neo in the past and she told us that he was the best photographer that she'd ever worked with. So when we went in and met with Lauren to set everything up, we immediately requested Neo to be our photographer. We could not have been happier with him! Since we also booked the DJ through Studio 27, Neo and Dan were able to put some unedited pictures on the TVs from earlier in the day. Those pictures looked absolutely amazing. Neo does incredible work with natural lighting, and he had everybody laughing the entire night. The sneak peak photos look fantastic and we cannot wait to see the rest. Friends of ours have already been saying that they want to book Neo for their weddings. For the entertainment, Dan our MC did a fantastic job as well! He was funny and very easy to work with. During the reception, he had everybody on the dance floor for the entire night! We could not have been happier with them! Everybody at Studio 27 was amazing, and we will recommend them to anyone!

Photo
Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We booked Studio 27 for photography and cinematography for our wedding on June 24, 2018. We met with Steve, and from the beginning of our meeting, we knew immediately that we wanted to book them for our wedding. Steve was great in explaining all of our options and made us feel very comfortable, he didn't pressure us to spend more, and described how all the events of the day would unfold. In all of our interactions leading up to our wedding, each staff member was professional and kept us feeling secure that we had made the right decision. We met with Lauren for our finals appointment and went over all details for the day, and we left confident that our day would be perfect.
We booked Boy Wonder to be our main photographer, Andre Morgan to be our second photographer, Andrey Karelin to be our main cinematographer, and we had Gino Ferarro as a photo assistant and Boris Begun as a video assistant. From the moment our team arrived, they had everyone relaxed and laughing and were able to get amazing shots of getting ready. The teams combined at the church and worked seamlessly to get different angles of shots and really worked amazing together in setting everything up and making our bridal party and family feel relaxed. When we reached the venue, we took pictures around the garden, and the team worked very efficiently to make sure our bridal party was able to attend cocktail hour and we were able to get every shot that we had dreamed of; we were even able to get back outside to get the nighttime shots we wanted and Boy Wonder and Andre Morgan worked so well together in posing us, and working off of each other to get a mix of both posed and candid shots.
We can’t wait to get our photos and video back, but we have no doubts that every shot is going to be absolutely breathtaking! We would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/18, 7 Reviews

Lisa & Jimmy Bowers - June 15,2018 at Larkfield
Where do i begin!?! Studio 27 was the first company we booked right when we started planning. I got a few recommendations from friends and seen their work from instagram and their website and I just fell in LOVE with all of it! From the moment we walked into studio 27 i loved the atmosphere .. so down to earth, a fun company with a staff that truly loves their job. Lauren helped us throughout the whole planning! She is beyond amazing & helpful. She went through everything with us step by step.. answered all my (500) questions & emails and never gave any pressure in booking on the first day we met. I was 1000% confident in this company and booked the same day! Wasn’t worth looking around, no company is better then them! We booked 2 photographers & 1 videographer.. Boy Wonder, Taylor & Amber .. along with them were 2 assistants Kelsey & Jesse. They were all just so soo amazing, perfect & so fun! They made us so unbelievably comfortable. They had me, my husband & entire bridal party laughing and just having a great time, while capturing the best pics & videos. It really took the pressure off of the whole stressful day! Boy Wonder, Amber, & Taylor truly go out of their way to take pictures & videos! By that i mean laying on the floor, standing on things and getting in positions that i never even knew were physically possible lol!... they all worked so perfect together. Got pictures from all perfect angles & different setting. Wow such a great team! And best of all we took all the pictures we wanted and more and still got to enjoy our entire wedding! I HIGHLY recommend ALL of them! Thanks so much to Lauren, Boy Wonder, Taylor & Amber! Studio 27 also has all different price packages to fit within your budget!.. they are really worth EVERY single penny! They were exactly the perfect company for our perfect day! We love you guys!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/15/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

I highly recommend using Studio 27 as your photographers, they were AMAZING! We have two photographers and an assistant they were all amazing. They fit right in with the wedding party and were not in our face. They knew exactly when to take us away for more pictures and knew we wanted to spend as much time celebrating as we could. We got our sneak peek photos and were blown away! Choosing a photographer is definitely hard to do because everyone says they are the best but Studio 27 really is the best. Photos last a lifetime and this is the one day you cant redo. I am so excited to get our album and the rest of our photos because I know they will be amazing. Highly recommend choosing Studio 27!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

My husband and I had found out about Studio 27 at the showcase at The Watermill where we booked our wedding for June 3, 2018. That night we booked an appointment for a later date to speak with Studio 27 for DJ and Photography Services. We had an appointment to speak with Steve and Dan Nelson. Both appointments went great and we knew right then and there that we wanted to book with Studio 27 for both DJ and Photography Services. We live out of state and Studio 27 was great in making time for us to come in when we flew into New York for a visit prior to the big wedding day. Everything was smooth sailing and we are extremely happy with the services we received from Studio 27. Our wedding day was perfect! We had Paulo Vasseto and Sam Lesser as our photographers. They were both amazing. They showed up to my house right on time the morning of our wedding. The moment they stepped into my house and started talking to me I knew I would be comfortable being around the both of them the entire day and my husband would enjoy them as well. We received sneak peeks and could not be happier with what we have seen thus far. As for the DJ services we were very happy as well. Our MC Dan Nelson picked a great DJ whose name escapes us right now but both did an excellent job. Dan was a great entertainer who kept the party rolling all night. Our wedding night was a blast and we can't thank Studio 27 enough for their great services. We will definitely be recommending Studio 27 to friends who will be getting married in the near future!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

We hired Studio 27 for photography and videography for our wedding on 06/02/18 at Fox Hollow. We had Boy Wonder and Gino working photos and Paul and Amy working video. We had an amazing experience!! These guys are so funny and kept us laughing all day. Such sweet and talented people who were truly creative with their shots. They fit in all of the shots they needed and my husband and I were able to enjoy our cocktail hour! Looking forward to seeing all of our pictures and video!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Our experience with Studio 27 was great! We used them for both photography and DJ. I have only seen our "sneak peek" photos so far, but they're beautiful. Everyone who has seen them agrees. Everyone also talked about how much fun they had dancing and how great the MC was and the songs the DJ played and everything. I would definitely recommend this studio!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Our experience using Studio 27 was incredible! Lauren was friendly and helpful throughout the whole process, including being very responsive whenever I e-mailed with questions. On our wedding day we had Neo and Chris for photography and Kyler for videography, along with their assistants. From the minute they arrived, the whole team had amazing energy – we immediately felt so comfortable with them and they kept us laughing non-stop throughout the entire day. We couldn’t be happier with our decision and can’t recommend Studio 27 enough!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Studio 27 was amazing! They were on time and on point for everything. They made you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Wonder, Cesar, and Kyler were awesome! Highly recommend using studio 27!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the BEST experience with Studio 27! Our experience started with Lauren who was absolutely amazing and extremely patient. She continues to support us even after our wedding. We first used Chris Son in July 2017 for our engagement shoot at Yankee Stadium and he was such a pleasure to work with. Our engagement shoot went so well and the pictures were awesome. For our wedding on May 27th we used Neo and Gino as our photographers and Andre as our videographer. They also provided Boris and Michelle as assistants. This entire team was the BEST. There is not one bad thing I could say about them. They were especially helpful when the weather was not our side the day of our wedding. This team made taking hours of pictures so much fun! I am so glad we chose Neo as our lead photographer because he was so patient, calm and creative. When we initially met with Neo and told him we wanted fun and unique pictures he got so excited and on our wedding day he did all that he could to help us capture these elements. Our guests came up to us with so many compliments. We also had a Studio 27 photobooth and that was such a fun addition to our wedding. Every service Studio 27 has provided us has been first class and all their staff from the office to the photographers/videographers has been so wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend anyone looking for quality and fun pictures to hire Studio 27. My husband and I interviewed 8 different companies and I am so happy we chose Studio 27. I can’t wait to get our pictures and video back! Thank you Studio 27 for helping make our wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The one and only thing I knew I wanted for our wedding, even before we were engaged, was Studio 27, their work is so undeniably perfect and incomparable. Fast forward to being engaged, planning, and the wedding: every meeting we went to at the studio was perfect and made us so excited for our big day. Our team of photographers (Neo and assistant Jesse) and videographers (Andrey and assistant Borris) and the DJ crew and MC (Dan) were absolutely phenomenal. The guys made us so extremely comfortable during our photos in the hotel rooms and were absolutely hysterical and entertaining. Going down to the bus Neo insisted on carrying my flowers and everything else he possibly could in order to provide an easy elevator ride for myself and bridal party. I had a surprise waiting for my husband at the venue and Neo and Andrey did a fantastic job with getting everything perfect for the moment my husband got out of the bus and saw the surpise. During the night our friends and family raved about how amazing the entertainment was and even how much they loved the photographer, and let’s face it- who really notices the photographer when you’re a guest at a wedding? The DJ played a great mix of music and our guests are still talking about how perfect the MC, Dan, was- he had just the right amount of energy and voice throughout the night. On the rare occasion I ran into Neo when he didn’t have his camera in his face, he had a huge smile and was giving me a high five or a hug, I felt like I knew him my whole life. At the end of the night the crew left like they were our family giving us hugs and kisses goodbye and sincere congratulations. Oh! And the photo booth assistant surprised us with the cutest scrap book of all of our guests photo booth pictures and personal notes. I didn’t have a “dream wedding” planned, but I know that thanks to Studio 27 our wedding was more than we ever could have dreamed it would be and we will have gorgeous photos and videos to remember our amazing night.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We had Studio 27 for our wedding on 5/19/18 and couldn't be happier with their professionalism and service from the minute we booked them! We met with Steve & Lauren who went over everything with us at booking & our final meeting. We had photographer Paulo for both our engagement shoot and our wedding day, and we are loving the pictures we have seen so far! He was funny and easy going and made us feel calm & relaxed and had so much fun! We had Paulo along with Dennis for video on our wedding day, and their assistants were amazing and professional as well. We can't wait to see the final pictures & our wedding video. We also had a photo booth at our wedding which included an attendant who was very nice & helpful. The photo booth came with copies of our pictures and an album, which was great to have for memories of the night. I would definitely recommend Studio 27 for your wedding -- you will have such a great time with them and their talent is impossible to beat!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Video

We got married in May and used Studio 27 for photography, videography and DJ. Their whole crew was amazing and so much fun to work with. The photo/video crew (Andre, Cezar, Andre, Franco and Boris) was super down to earth and all had a great sense of humor. They worked really well together and had us laughing the whole day/night. The emcee, Steve, was the ultimate hype man and really knew how to work the crowd. Him and DJ Nic had everybody dancing the whole night. Thank you for everything Studio 27!

Profile Picture April, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

Studio 27 was absolutely amazing. I utilized them for photography, videography, DJ, and photobooth. They were worth every penny. Dan was our MC and he is absolutely amazing. He knew what music to play and when to play it. He is hysterical and so much fun to work with. Dwayne “ Easy-D was the DJ and flowed songs so well!!! It was absolutely perfect. Yigit was the percussionist and it was absolutely amazing how he was able to play along with each song. I also hired they’re live guitarist vocalist for cocktail hour who was absolutely amazing!! Everyone loved him! I worked with Lauren for photography and my main photographer was Boy Wonder - he was amazing - so sweet and so talented at his craft. Him and his team were a blast to work with. The second photographer was Andre. He spend a lot of the day with the guys and they really loved him. The videographer was absolutely amazing. He was hysterical !!! And he truly had a vision with each shot. You could just see the talent. The photobooth attendant was so sweet and friendly and worked so well with everyone. The drone attendant was amazing too. I truly can not say enough amazing things about this company. They made my day truly perfect. Everyone is extremely personal including Tina and Lauren at the front desk. I am so thankful I chose Studio 27 to be apart of my special day !

Profile Picture Tina, 5/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Highly recommend!! Studio 27 is amazing! From the very first visit to the in between emails with Lauren, we knew we had to book with them. Lauren was super helpful in going over the photo/video packages and answered all of our questions; she was always responsive and thorough in all emails (love her work ethic!). Everyone from Studio 27 is awesome, from the office staff to the photographers/videographers. We had Chris and Boy Wonder as our photographers and Andrey as our videographer, along with their assistants on our wedding day. They were so much fun to have around and made taking photos much easier than we ever would have thought. Coming from a big family, I initially thought it would be chaotic to take family pictures, but they made all of us feel comfortable and calm (now thinking back, I just hope there are enough pictures of my hubby and I because after all we only really have our pics/videos to look back on this special day). Our friends and family were very impressed with how the team knew how to have fun and work at the same time. We already recommended Studio 27 to a couple. Everyone is professional, courteous, funny, and down to earth. We haven't seen our pictures and videos yet, but I know they're going to be beautiful!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

From the time we had our initial meeting, to weeks after our wedding getting our pictures and finalizing our albums, every single person at Studio 27 was professional, helpful, and overall amazing to work with! We had Chris and Cezar as our photographers, and Kyler for video. The three of them, along with their assistants, were incredible. Even though the weather didn’t cooperate 100%, they assured us they would get great pictures and they did. They were one of the best vendors we worked with throughout the whole wedding process. If you’re deciding on a photographer, Studio 27 is the way to go!

Profile Picture Kelli, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Chris and Boy Wonder for photography and Dennis videographer were AWESOME! They are so friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. Boy Wonder seemed like he was just one of the guys and the groomsmen had so much fun taking pictures with him before the ceremony. They took all the pictures written on our shot list plus some more. They knew the grounds of the Fox Hollow, knew what shots to get, and got it done. They also made it so we didn’t miss any of the cocktail hour for pictures, and only missed about 10 minutes of the reception for night photos. We received sneak peak photos and I’m already in love.

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/4/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Second Shooter, Video

Josh and I used Studio 27 for both our photos and DJ. We could not be happier with our choice. We received our pictures today and words can't express our gratitude. They totally captured our whole mood for the day. We worked with Boy Wonder and Cezar. They were a pleasure to work with and most importantly a good time to be with. Everyone raved about our DJ ( Dan) and the music he played. You seriously can not go wrong with Studio 27.

Profile Picture Joanna, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We had our wedding April 28th 2018. My goodness what a truly amazing day we had and most of that is because of Studio 27! Neo was our main photographer and I cannot say enough amazing things about him. He had everyone laughing from beginning to end. He loves his job and it shows. Gino was our second photographer and some of the shots he got ended up being some of our favorites!! Dennis was our videographer and although I did not get video back yet, I know it's going to be amazing!! His interactions with Neo had everyone laughing and feeling comfortable. My husband and I last minute decided we wanted those amazing sparklers that they have to offer and that was such a WOW factor for everyone at our wedding. Talk about leaving a lasting impression. Franco worked those for us throughout the night and we really had zero complaints. The entire staff at Studio is THE BEST!! They made us feel like family and we cannot wait to continue working with them throughout our life events.

Profile Picture Rosalinda, 4/28/18, 1 Review