318 Reviews for Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment

Custom Graphics (3)
Proofs (2)
Trash The Dress (1)
317 Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment Reviews

Our experience with Studio 27 has been amazing so far. We were so impressed with how thorough Steve was and how much information we received in our first meeting with him. We met with three other photographers and it was a simple choice. Studio 27 is hands down fantastic.

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not say enough about studio 27! So professional, fun and down to earth. The entire office staff, our photographers, and videographers were amazing. Boy wonder, Dennis, Paul & Gino were all so amazing and we felt so comfortable with them. Just simple wow! :)

Profile Picture Dee, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

After many venues visit my fiancé and I decided on The Somerley at the Fox Hollow, and we decided to take a look at their recommended vendors. We heard from other brides and grooms that house recommended vendors were not always the best. BUT that is not true with Studio 27! I ended up really liking Neo’s photography style with natural lighting. When we finally met with Lauren from Studio 27 and went over the photography and videography packages we felt that we would receive fantastic work. We didn’t even bother meeting with any other photography companies. We booked Studio 27 and immediately requested Neo as our main photographer. NO REGRETS! We officially met Neo during our engagement photos in October 2017 to get that beautiful fall foliage, and the photos were terrific. We are not very sappy romantic people, so it felt awkward taking photos, but Neo made us feel comfortable and made a lot of jokes; even one about how the photo was so nice he was going to hang it on his mom’s fridge.
The wedding day came around on 3/25/18, and we had a team of 8 people from Studio 27 assigned to us, with some people covering the whole 18 hours! We booked both video and photos, and they had so much equipment. They captured everything, and even guests asked just how many people we booked because the faces of the crew had to change out. The entire crew was as chill and funny as Neo, even Paul, Mr. Fly on the Wall and Chris Son. We laughed so much during all the photo sessions, and they even captured my fiancé and I being ridiculous and childish. They do a lot for their shots, jumping, hiding in bushes, and behind gates; it was just amazing! Studio 27’s team worked so efficiently and at times it didn’t feel like they were pointing a bunch of cameras at us. And they know how to have fun and work at the same time. We loved working with them, and if possible we would do it all over again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Amazing!! They are first class all the way! Anything we needed or wanted was done. The DJ/MC were awesome and kept the dance floor packed and rocking all night! Photos and video are top notch! The entire staff at studio 27 will make your day go off without a hitch. They handled everything with our wedding during a noreaster, and we were extremely pleased with the outcome. I can't say enough about these guys, but I will definitely be a customer for life with any future needs. Go visit them and you'll be sold from the time you walk in the door, I promise!

Profile Picture Michael, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

From the very first appointment with Franco to the in between phone calls and meeting with Tina to the wedding day with an awesome crew.. palo, Cesar , Boris and the video girl it was great!!!! They made me as the bride feel like I was a princess. They came with awesome energy and knew exactly what to do. This company truly lives up to all the expectations . Best part of all, they LOVE working together and making everyone around them feel
Like we are family!! Thank you guys again for all your professional effort and hard work! our wedding wouldn’t have been why it was with out S27 and I can’t wait to see final wedding album!!!

Profile Picture Dianna, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

I got married Friday 2.9.18 and we used Studio 27 for Photography. This company certainly doesn't need my review but I loved the people we worked with so I wanted to shout them out. We had Paulo and the assistant was Sam. They were absolutely awesome. Taking pictures was draining but Paulo was so funny and knew exactly what he was doing I never felt like time was being wasted. I actually originally asked for Neo because I have two friends that used him but he wasn't available. I was so happy with Paulo he made us feel so comfortable I couldn't imagine anyone else being better. I obviously haven't seen the photos yet but I know they'll be great. Also, there were 3 weddings going on at Fox Hollow last night and they all were using Studio 27.

Profile Picture Samantha-Lynn, 2/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We got married on 1.26.18 and we just received some teaser photos and we can't believe how amazing they look! We had Boy Wonder and Cesar for photo & Dennis and Paul for video. They all were so professional, comfortable and so much fun to work with, it felt like you were with your friends all day. I recommend them to everyone I know getting married!

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

From the very beginning of the day, we had a blast with the crew. They were so patient, attentive, and fun!!!! My husband and I can't wait to get our pictures.

Profile Picture ANNA, 1/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

This team was absolutely a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. They were on time, professional, patient, and an absolute blast to spend the day with. They had great attitudes and positive energy, and most importantly, they made sure to get all the shots they needed.

Profile Picture Hilary, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I've loved Studio 27's work since before we were engaged. Once my fairy tale started to come true, I knew that we had to have them capture every moment of our special day. From the time we walked in to have our meeting with Lauren, I was blown away. She was extremely helpful, accommodating, and very personable. We had a wonderful conversation and couldn't have felt more comfortable during our meeting, while I asked a million questions! (LOL).
Once we booked Studio 27 for our wedding, we had the pleasure of speaking with Tina on multiple occasions. She was very upbeat and helpful each time we spoke to her. She always followed up our conversations with an email and a note on our Studio27 account. The paper trail and communication was impeccable and made our lives so much easier, especially when we moved out-of-state.
On the day of the wedding, I have to admit, I was VERY nervous as soon as everyone came to my house. However, my photographers (Boy Wonder and Cezar) and videographer (Andrey) and their assistants were absolutely amazing. They were able to make sure we were laughing, having a great time and made our wedding very enjoyable. I'm anxiously waiting to see the beautiful work they produce.

Profile Picture Aimee, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Studio 27 went above and beyond in making our special day even more perfect. We had Andre and Guch, and they were both a great time to be around all day! They made sure we got the shots we wanted and were always up to any ideas we wanted to take photos of! We also used them for our Photobooth and DJ and people are still raving about how amazing they were and how awesome our MC Steve was! I don’t think anyone left the dance floor the night of our wedding! Also the percussionist was a MUST have, he added a bit of extra special to our wedding night. If I had to do it all again I would go with Studio 27 as my first choice no questions asked!

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Highly recommend!!! We used Studio 27 for Dj AND photos. Dan, the DJ, was great! he had the whole party going all night! You fill out forms that let them know what type of music you want to hear or anything specific and he comes up with the rest!
The photographers were amazing too! they were so friendly and fun to work with! you felt so comfortable around them and didn't even notice them taking pictures all night long!! Everybody commented on that! IT was also a snow storm and they were outside with me all day!!! they were great, don't think twice!!

Photo for Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment Review - Our Winter Wonderland!
Profile Picture Kim, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We were so impressed with how my sister's wedding photos and video came out that we decided to also use Studio 27. Even though they're located in Long Island, they were more than happy to send their crew down to Baltimore MD to cover our wedding. We requested Paulo as our photographer and he was just as awesome for us as he was for my sister. His experience and knowledge allow for him to set up some wonderful poses as well as being super friendly interacting with our families. Highly reccomend you request him! For video we got Andre and he too was on top of his game and a delight to work with. They both also had assistants that came with them- they stayed with us the entire day from 11am to 10pm. Their pricing for the quality of product, amount of resources they provide, and amount of time they spend with you is incredible. I recommend Studio 27 to my friends even when they aren't located in NY as theyre great to work with over the phone.

Profile Picture Diane, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Studio 27 did such an amazing job with my wedding. The photographers did every shot I asked for and worked around some things that didn’t go as planned the day of. After my wedding I had a few questions and a special request and they answered all of my emails the same day. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I cannot say enough about how amazing Studio 27 has made our entire wedding experience!! We used them for our wedding photos, video and DJ! Their talent,attention to detail, personalities and overall experience made our wedding day the best we could have imagined! I would highly recommend using them if you want to be certain that your wedding day is captured perfectly!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Not to sure where to start.. lets start with AMAZING! From the moment we walked in and meet with Tina to our first sit down with Franco we were sold. The environment was completely out of this world, never seen such breathtaking photography. My husband is still telling me stories about Gooch and how incredible he was with the groomsmen and ring bearers. I had the honor of having Andre, Douglas, Dennis, and Erick who were completely out of this world. None of the shoots we took felt ordinary, we all felt extremely natural. I can't thank this entire crew enough for completing our wedding experience. Studio27 is highly recommended by us.

Profile Picture Gina, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

My husband and I used Studio 27 for photography and videography on our wedding day, November 17, 2017. Although we have not yet received our album, edited video, or trailer we have received all of our photos and raw footage. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Studio 27 and the crew who worked with us. Boy Wonder, our photographer, was absolutely incredible. He was so talented and funny but at the same time very professional. He loved making us laugh so he could get more natural and candid shots rather than so many over posed and staged shots, which I loved! Although taking thousands of photos throughout a 12-hour period could be exhausting, he made it so much fun and enjoyable. He also worked very hard to provide me with all of the pictures and poses I wanted, which I had given Studio 27 previously. Andrey, our videographer, was also amazing! He captured so many beautiful moments as well as footage on the dance floor that I wasn't able to see the day of my wedding. The two assistants were great as well and made everything go smoothly. I also truly loved how the crew never took me away from dancing or away from my guests to take pictures during the reception. I was able to relax and enjoy time with my husband and our friends and family. Their passion for their job shines through the beauty of their work and how they treat and interact with their clients. Overall, I am so very pleased with the beyond talented, artistic, and friendly crew I had and the company as a whole. People cannot stop telling me how stunning my pictures came out! They perfectly captured the beauty, love, and happiness of our special day. Studio 27 far exceeded our expectations and provided us with beautiful footage and photos of the most important day of our lives that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend Studio 27 to every single bride and groom!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Starting from the first meeting, we knew we had to have Studio 27. Easy going, flexible, accommodating. Boy Wonder knocked it out of the park with ridiculously amazing engagement photos. He is down to earth and was willing to take any shots requested by us... and our dog. I knew we were in great hands come the wedding. He was punctual, efficient and has the perfect sense of humor to calm nerves and help make the day exceptional. I have already recommended Studio 27 to everyone we know and can't wait to use them again for future events.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I haven’t seen any wedding photos yet but I loved my engagement pictures. We had Boy Wonder and Tav for the wedding and they were awesome. Paul was our videographer. They were all very funny, patient, professional, and constantly made sure that we got every picture we wanted. I would highly recommend Studio 27! I cannot wait to see my photos and trailer!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Video

My wife and I got married on November 5, 2017. And I must say from the time we contacted studio 27 they have been nothing but professionals. They are very warm and open to everything. From Tina who greeted us and gave us good advice during our consultation with their amazing consult Lauren. To our photographer Boy Wonder. I loveeeeee him. Seriously he is great amazing phenomenal. Love him. And our videoagrpher Paulo. These men are creative, patient and thorough. Amazing time. Love studio 27 and we can't waiting to see the final work.

Profile Picture Hopeton, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My fiance and I used Studio27 for photography, videography, and entertainment. Studio27 completely blew us away from the moment we walked into the studio. We met with Steve who explained all of the packages to us for photography and videography, then discussed DJ services with Dan. From the moment we left the studio, we knew Studio27 was going to be the perfect fit for us and our wedding day. Our wedding day was THE BEST day of our lives and part of the reason why is because Studio27 provided us with outstanding service, quality, and FUN! Neo had me laughing from the moment he got to my house on the morning of the wedding and stayed right by my side, getting photos from every sort of angle throughout the entire rest of the day and night. His ideas and suggestions for photos were innovative and exciting and we cannot wait to see all of our photos! The coolest part of using Studio27 for both photography/videography and DJ services was that photos throughout the course of the day were displayed on the plasma tv screens. The amount of endless compliments from our guests in regards to "nobody ever left the dance floor," "the dance floor was packed all night," to "OMG did you just see that amazing photo on the tv," further proved that Studio27 was the perfect fit for the job. We loved Studio27 and would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

I could not be more thrilled with Studio 27! We had the best crew at our wedding. We used them for photo, video and entertainment . Boy Wonder and Cesar we’re great to work with and had us laughing the entire time . Steve was with us the entire day filming and being the best MC during our reception . I don’t think there was a time when the dance floor wasn’t packed ! I highly recommend using them for your wedding , and if you get zap shots, you’ll see just how amazing their work is the same day as your wedding. I could not believe how beautiful the photos were . Their communication from beginning to end has been impeccable, always prompt with emails and phone calls and truth be told they felt like family once the wedding came around . If your having doubts , don’t. Book them now!

Profile Picture Gel, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! The wedding day crew was out of this world! I had 2 photographers (Paulo & Brian) , a videographer, a photographer assistant and videographer assistant. They made taking hours of photos so much fun and Tina was on top of everything! They showed us some photos as they took them and they look stunning. I can't wait to see all the photos!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Video, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

We are so beyond happy we choose Studio 27. Our engagement shoot we were with Neo and he was amazing! He made everything so much fun and we were looking forward to having him be our photographer for the big day, we knew we were in great hands. The day of we had both Neo and Cesar....what a team!!!! They were such a blast!! Half the times we thought they were apart of our bridal party (which they couldn’t stop talking about them) they made taking pictures fun and not constantly taking us away from our wedding to take pictures. They truly know what they are doing and love what they do. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/3/17, 6 Reviews