340 Reviews for Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment

Custom Graphics (3)
Proofs (2)
Trash The Dress (1)
339 Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment Reviews

Our experience with Studio 27 has been amazing so far. We were so impressed with how thorough Steve was and how much information we received in our first meeting with him. We met with three other photographers and it was a simple choice. Studio 27 is hands down fantastic.

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Studio 27 for photography and videography for our wedding on 06/02/18 at Fox Hollow. We had Boy Wonder and Gino working photos and Paul and Amy working video. We had an amazing experience!! These guys are so funny and kept us laughing all day. Such sweet and talented people who were truly creative with their shots. They fit in all of the shots they needed and my husband and I were able to enjoy our cocktail hour! Looking forward to seeing all of our pictures and video!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Studio 27 was amazing! They were on time and on point for everything. They made you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Wonder, Cesar, and Kyler were awesome! Highly recommend using studio 27!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the BEST experience with Studio 27! Our experience started with Lauren who was absolutely amazing and extremely patient. She continues to support us even after our wedding. We first used Chris Son in July 2017 for our engagement shoot at Yankee Stadium and he was such a pleasure to work with. Our engagement shoot went so well and the pictures were awesome. For our wedding on May 27th we used Neo and Gino as our photographers and Andre as our videographer. They also provided Boris and Michelle as assistants. This entire team was the BEST. There is not one bad thing I could say about them. They were especially helpful when the weather was not our side the day of our wedding. This team made taking hours of pictures so much fun! I am so glad we chose Neo as our lead photographer because he was so patient, calm and creative. When we initially met with Neo and told him we wanted fun and unique pictures he got so excited and on our wedding day he did all that he could to help us capture these elements. Our guests came up to us with so many compliments. We also had a Studio 27 photobooth and that was such a fun addition to our wedding. Every service Studio 27 has provided us has been first class and all their staff from the office to the photographers/videographers has been so wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend anyone looking for quality and fun pictures to hire Studio 27. My husband and I interviewed 8 different companies and I am so happy we chose Studio 27. I can’t wait to get our pictures and video back! Thank you Studio 27 for helping make our wedding so memorable!

Photos
Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had Studio 27 for our wedding on 5/19/18 and couldn't be happier with their professionalism and service from the minute we booked them! We met with Steve & Lauren who went over everything with us at booking & our final meeting. We had photographer Paulo for both our engagement shoot and our wedding day, and we are loving the pictures we have seen so far! He was funny and easy going and made us feel calm & relaxed and had so much fun! We had Paulo along with Dennis for video on our wedding day, and their assistants were amazing and professional as well. We can't wait to see the final pictures & our wedding video. We also had a photo booth at our wedding which included an attendant who was very nice & helpful. The photo booth came with copies of our pictures and an album, which was great to have for memories of the night. I would definitely recommend Studio 27 for your wedding -- you will have such a great time with them and their talent is impossible to beat!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Video

Highly recommend!! Studio 27 is amazing! From the very first visit to the in between emails with Lauren, we knew we had to book with them. Lauren was super helpful in going over the photo/video packages and answered all of our questions; she was always responsive and thorough in all emails (love her work ethic!). Everyone from Studio 27 is awesome, from the office staff to the photographers/videographers. We had Chris and Boy Wonder as our photographers and Andrey as our videographer, along with their assistants on our wedding day. They were so much fun to have around and made taking photos much easier than we ever would have thought. Coming from a big family, I initially thought it would be chaotic to take family pictures, but they made all of us feel comfortable and calm (now thinking back, I just hope there are enough pictures of my hubby and I because after all we only really have our pics/videos to look back on this special day). Our friends and family were very impressed with how the team knew how to have fun and work at the same time. We already recommended Studio 27 to a couple. Everyone is professional, courteous, funny, and down to earth. We haven't seen our pictures and videos yet, but I know they're going to be beautiful!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

From the time we had our initial meeting, to weeks after our wedding getting our pictures and finalizing our albums, every single person at Studio 27 was professional, helpful, and overall amazing to work with! We had Chris and Cezar as our photographers, and Kyler for video. The three of them, along with their assistants, were incredible. Even though the weather didn’t cooperate 100%, they assured us they would get great pictures and they did. They were one of the best vendors we worked with throughout the whole wedding process. If you’re deciding on a photographer, Studio 27 is the way to go!

Profile Picture Kelli, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Chris and Boy Wonder for photography and Dennis videographer were AWESOME! They are so friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. Boy Wonder seemed like he was just one of the guys and the groomsmen had so much fun taking pictures with him before the ceremony. They took all the pictures written on our shot list plus some more. They knew the grounds of the Fox Hollow, knew what shots to get, and got it done. They also made it so we didn’t miss any of the cocktail hour for pictures, and only missed about 10 minutes of the reception for night photos. We received sneak peak photos and I’m already in love.

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/4/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Second Shooter, Video

Josh and I used Studio 27 for both our photos and DJ. We could not be happier with our choice. We received our pictures today and words can't express our gratitude. They totally captured our whole mood for the day. We worked with Boy Wonder and Cezar. They were a pleasure to work with and most importantly a good time to be with. Everyone raved about our DJ ( Dan) and the music he played. You seriously can not go wrong with Studio 27.

Profile Picture Joanna, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Our enter experience from 1st appointment from through our wedding day has been incredible. Planning our day was easy and flawless. Our photographers Ceasar & Andre and the rest of the crew made our experience fun, and from the sneak peak of our pictures, our day looked just as amazing as it felt. I have a 19 year old daughter who oneday will get married and we will definitely be looking to studio27 for their services.

Profile Picture Andre, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not thank and rave about Studio27 enough!!! From the moment we met with Lauren, to the end of our weddind day, these guys were amazing! We had Neo, Dennis, Taylor and Paytn the day of our wedding and, we couldnt be any happier with the attention to detail, and the creativity they all had. They were also a TON of fun, super helpful, and everyone felt so comfortable with them. We haven’t even seen our pictures yet and I know they’re going to be amazing!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I got married on 4/14 and I couldn’t write this review fast enough! I actually tried writing a review the day after our wedding but the app must've lost it! Studio 27 helped make my wedding everything i could've asked for and more. The last thing I was honestly looking forward to was pictures. I can admit I’m a fairly awkward person and my now husband is fantastic with helping make me feel comfortable, but Chris, Gino, and Kyler were equally helpful and amazing. I never felt like they were asking me to do anything I didn’t want to do and they allowed me to ask for specific things I wanted or my parents wanted. They were honest about how to make our pictures the best quality even if it was not what we wanted and then still allowed us to make our own choice. I trusted them 100%. They made us laugh, had me feeling fantastic, and helped me enjoy every second in front of the cameras. They were never “ in the way” at the wedding yet were always where they needed to be! If they saw a group taking photos they were right there too. When the dance floor was packed there they were taking shots of the smiling guests. Leading up to our wedding the staff was amazing. They answered every email with great detail and never made me feel like I was a bother (and I know I asked a lot of questions). Our engagement shoot was done with Cezar and he was equally calming and fantastic. I have loved every picture we’ve received so far and my family cannot stop talking about how amazing this team was. Studio 27 was the first studio was visited out of 2 and I only went to see the second for my mom. We knew we wanted studio 27 from the very first meeting. You will not be sorry having them at your wedding!

Profile Picture brittany, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Studio27 is Amazing. Everyone on the team from the office to the photographers are outstanding. Super professional, kind, funny and loving. I was super happy with my wedding team. Boy Wonder and the team made us feel super comfortable and had us laughing all day. We couldn’t be happier with our decision.

Profile Picture Silvia, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Studio 27 was extremely professional and reliable. The staff was courteous and on point. I’m addition to playing great music and inspiring the crowd to dance they were also super reassuring and soothing to this nervous bride and her groom! Much appreciated and would recommend to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Eva, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We knew we would be choosing Studio 27 before we even set the date! We have seen the their work and knew they could give us exactly what we wanted. Everyone we met from the people in their office to the photographers and their assistance the day of our wedding was so nice and accommodating. No request was too much.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Studio27 was absolutely incredible during our wedding. We are both so happy with their work and can’t wait to see the videos and pictures!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I can not say enough about studio 27! So professional, fun and down to earth. The entire office staff, our photographers, and videographers were amazing. Boy wonder, Dennis, Paul & Gino were all so amazing and we felt so comfortable with them. Just simple wow! :)

Profile Picture Dee, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The crew was fantastic!!! We loved everyone who worked with us during our special day. It was the best decision we made! They were an army and they did not disappoint!!!

Profile Picture Therese, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

Amazing!! They are first class all the way! Anything we needed or wanted was done. The DJ/MC were awesome and kept the dance floor packed and rocking all night! Photos and video are top notch! The entire staff at studio 27 will make your day go off without a hitch. They handled everything with our wedding during a noreaster, and we were extremely pleased with the outcome. I can't say enough about these guys, but I will definitely be a customer for life with any future needs. Go visit them and you'll be sold from the time you walk in the door, I promise!

Profile Picture Michael, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

From the very first appointment with Franco to the in between phone calls and meeting with Tina to the wedding day with an awesome crew.. palo, Cesar , Boris and the video girl it was great!!!! They made me as the bride feel like I was a princess. They came with awesome energy and knew exactly what to do. This company truly lives up to all the expectations . Best part of all, they LOVE working together and making everyone around them feel
Like we are family!! Thank you guys again for all your professional effort and hard work! our wedding wouldn’t have been why it was with out S27 and I can’t wait to see final wedding album!!!

Profile Picture Dianna, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

I got married Friday 2.9.18 and we used Studio 27 for Photography. This company certainly doesn't need my review but I loved the people we worked with so I wanted to shout them out. We had Paulo and the assistant was Sam. They were absolutely awesome. Taking pictures was draining but Paulo was so funny and knew exactly what he was doing I never felt like time was being wasted. I actually originally asked for Neo because I have two friends that used him but he wasn't available. I was so happy with Paulo he made us feel so comfortable I couldn't imagine anyone else being better. I obviously haven't seen the photos yet but I know they'll be great. Also, there were 3 weddings going on at Fox Hollow last night and they all were using Studio 27.

Profile Picture Samantha-Lynn, 2/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We got married on 1.26.18 and we just received some teaser photos and we can't believe how amazing they look! We had Boy Wonder and Cesar for photo & Dennis and Paul for video. They all were so professional, comfortable and so much fun to work with, it felt like you were with your friends all day. I recommend them to everyone I know getting married!

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

From the very beginning of the day, we had a blast with the crew. They were so patient, attentive, and fun!!!! My husband and I can't wait to get our pictures.

Profile Picture ANNA, 1/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

This team was absolutely a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. They were on time, professional, patient, and an absolute blast to spend the day with. They had great attitudes and positive energy, and most importantly, they made sure to get all the shots they needed.

Profile Picture Hilary, 12/31/17, 1 Review