235 Reviews for ELEGANT DESIGNS BY JOY

Flower Crowns (4)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Clean Up (1)
217 ELEGANT DESIGNS BY JOY Reviews

My husband and I recently got married, and I must say that Joy was AMAZING to work with.  She had just as much fun and pride in putting our vision together as we did, and it came out PERFECT!  Not only is she extraordinarily talented, she was so easy to work with and offered up so much insider advice for planning our wedding. We received so many compliments on our floral arrangements.  An absolute must for any future LGBT weddings and events.

Photos
Profile Picture Jesse, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All of my sisters wedding vendors were great but if there had to be a favorite it was by far her florist, Joy. So I knew when I got married, naturally, I had to use Joy because of how much my sister raved about her. From the first time I met with Joy, she was patient and understanding of all of my questions and took the time to explain to me different options of flowers, how they would look, hold up during the day, and ultimately fit in with my color scheme/match my dress. She spent a lot of time with me helping me decide exactly what I wanted that I can’t say I felt like a lot of other vendors do. I changed things from my initial vision as the planning process went on and Joy was happy to accommodate my changes. One of my favorite moments from my wedding day was when Chrissy walked in my house to drop off my flowers. I was ecstatic! Joy made my vision come to life better than I could have imagined and my flowers were absolutely beautiful! There are not enough good things to say about this lady. She goes above and beyond to set the bar high for herself - trust me, you will not be disappointed with her product. Bottom line, you are not doing yourself justice if you don’t visit her for your wedding flowers.

Profile Picture Jenn, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

As soon as I met Joy, I knew she was the one to do the flowers for my wedding. I had met with other impersonal vendors and felt like I was every other bride. With Joy, she took the time to listen to what I wanted and gave us amazing suggestions. She is so knowledgeable of flowers and what is available and when. She made sure that since I wanted anemones and they were out of season, to have silk as a back up (and they looked amazing!!). Other vendors didn’t care and would have given me wilted anemones or whatever white flower was available that day. The day of, everything was on time and seamless. She got my vision perfectly and truly made the biggest difference for my dream wedding!!

Profile Picture Liz, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Joy and her team were a dream to work with. From the first time I met with Joy, she got my vision (more than I did) and made me feel totally comfortable in her abilities. She did not disappoint. All of the flowers on our wedding day (my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, short centerpieces, garland centerpieces, and everything in between) we absolutely perfect. We could not have made a better choice!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Having come from a multi-generational family of florists, our family is very particular when it comes to floral arrangements. When everyone walked into our main reception and saw the beautiful work that Joy created they were all instantly impressed and floored with how extraordinary everything was. And rightfully so - Joy captured our special day and exceeded all expectations. More importantly, she respected our vision, but added her expertise and creativity to deliver something even more special. When we first saw her arrangements we started to tear up because it was that beautiful. Our parents corsages stood out as unique pieces of art, but the real centerpiece was the cascading bouquet. Joy created a stunning bouquet that everyone commented on and really shined in our photos. We can't say the word beautiful enough because that's exactly what Joy created. Beauty. Joy and her staff are absolute professionals and we can't recommend Elegant Designs by Joy enough. Her work speaks for itself, but she truly is in a league all to her own. Thank you so much Joy for making our wedding not only extra special, but extra beautiful.

Photo for ELEGANT DESIGNS BY JOY Review - Photo by Anchor & Lace Photography
Profile Picture User7818541, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I am Really Glad I chose u guys, Thanks for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Christopher, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the moment I walked into joys shop I knew she was the florest I needed for my wedding. She is extremely talented and so creative. I was blown away with her knowledge of various types of flowers and knew exactly what I wanted from the beginning. Joy told me to trust her and I gave her full range to put together whatever she thought I would love.... and BOY was she right! She walked into my house the morning of my wedding and I couldn't stop hugging her! Everything from the guys boutonnières, to the flower girl basket, to my bridal bouquet was breathtaking! Joy took everything in my brain and made it all happen! For all the brides out there pleaseeee put your full trust in this woman's abilities! Joy and her team are truly the best at what they do!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When searching for vendors my fiancé and I wanted to find someone that we could connect with. Someone that understood our vision and style. The second I sat down with Joy I knew right away I found my florist!! Joy knew exactly what I wanted. She gave me such good advice and had great ideas. I felt like I’ve known her for years!! The whole process working with Elegant Designs was perfect!
I really wanted peonies in my bouquet but we weren’t sure if they would be ready in time. When Joy dropped the flowers off the morning of the wedding she surprised me with peonies!!! My bouquet took my breath away! Such an amazing job making our wedding beautiful and a dream come true!! I highly recommend Elegant Designs by Joy!

Profile Picture Taryn, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joy & her team are the BEST!! Joy has been arranging flowers for my family since 2012 and we wouldn't have it any other way. From our first meeting Joy knew exactly what I wanted for our wedding even when I couldn't put it into words. She is amazing at her craft! To all the brides out there, definitely work with Joy she will make your vision come to life and will leave all your guest in awe over your flowers! Another tip to brides, give Joy the creative freedom & to run with what you're thinking- you will not be disappointed because she is so freakin' good!!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Elegant Designs by Joy was the perfect flower shop to use for our Wedding! After speaking with Joy along with the rest of the staff I knew I was in the right hands. You’ll love your finish product!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joy was an amazing person to work with. I showed her several pictures of the style of bridal bouquets and table centerpieces I admired as well as a variety of shades of purple that I wanted for my color scheme. She was so attentive and took the time to show me pictures of the various flowers that would be coming into season for my February wedding and the variety of purple colors. Sitting down with her felt like having coffee with a friend. My mother and I were so happy after our first appointment and knew instantly we wanted Joy and her team at Elegant Designs for the wedding. I nearly started to cry when Joy hand delivered my bouquet - it was more than I could I ever have dreamed of and absolutely perfect. The centerpieces at my reception were just as beautiful. I highly recommend Joy and her team at Elegant Designs!!! -Christine

Profile Picture Christine, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can’t possibly put into words how happy we are with the flowers Joy and her staff provided for our wedding!!!
Although I did use some photos to show her what I was looking for / envisioning for the wedding bouquets, boutonnières and center pieces, Joy exceeded every expectation I could have possibly had.
All the flowers were fresh, delivered timely, and she even added some special little touches. For example, our center pieces were lanterns with little decorated milk bottles in them, with little firefly lights inside, I asked Joy to create flowers to surround the lanterns- not only did she do a phenomenal job doing so, she called me the day before and asked if she could put some baby’s breath inside the little milk bottles because she thought it would look better that way. She really went above and beyond my expectations and was a pleasure to work with, as was her staff. I couldn’t recommend her more! She’s doing my friends wedding in July and I cannot wait to see the beautiful creations she has in store for her!
Do not hesitate-
Book her!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Joy and her team went above and beyond to help us make our day perfect. She was so great, even dropped off a few items because we were local... can't say enough! The flowers were UNBELIEVABLE and they lasted so long. I just threw my center piece out and its been a week and half!

Profile Picture Casey, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Words cannot express how grateful we are to have had Elegant Designs by Joy provide the most beautiful and elegant floral arrangements and decor for our daughter's wedding. Joy, Chrissy & Kevin are true professionals and artists with the most amazing creativity we've seen. The whole process was seamless and stressless! Joy knows her stuff cold!!! She knows every venue & vendor therefore she is spot on with what flowers and arrangements are perfect for the day!!!
Joy & crew we send you a huge hug and thank you for participating & succeeding in making our daughter's wedding day perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joy did an amazing job on our wedding and she was one of the easiest vendors to communicate with. The boquets and centerpieces looked beautiful and she made them exactly how we discussed. We couldn’t have asked for more beautiful flowers for our wedding day!!

Profile Picture Jilian, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was beyond perfect! My family has been going to Joy for flowers for a few years now so when I got engaged I knew I would be using her. From the beginning, she was more than accommodating! Met with us after hours due to my husband's work schedule, made helpful suggestions about flowers I liked, and worked with my colors perfectly. On my bouquet she worked in four pieces of jewelry from my four grandparents. She also knew how important our two puppies were and made corsages to match the rest of the wedding party. I could not recommend her enough! I know this will not be the last time I get flowers from her!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joy was an absolute pleasure to with. She quoted us at a much more reasonable price than other florists. Not only that, but in meeting with her you could tell she loves what she does and provided much needed creative insight to make my flowers perfect! I would highly recommend elegant designs by joy!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely amazing ! From beginning to end ! Joy was on top of everything for me ... responded to all of my enails so quickly !!! Wedding day --- everything was delivered on time set up and perfect ! I couldn't of been happier !! Everyone was saying how beautiful my flowers were !! Thank you joy and staff !!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everything was beyond perfect!!!! Joy and her team were very easy to work with and made everything absolutely beautiful do us!!!!!! We will definitely be back for future events!!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Joy & her team created exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. She is so easy going & open to working with whatever ideas I may have had.... I changed my mind five times during the course of my wedding planning - she was SO patient and easy to talk to. She understood exactly what I was looking for. Do yourself a favor, give her some pictures about what you are looking for & TRUST her to do her thing....she will NOT disappoint, I promise you. I would hire Joy & her crew for ANY event I have in the future. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any one. She stuck to my budget & was so so reasonable compared to other florists. She was so sweet & arranged boutonnieres and corsages for each of my nieces, brothers & sisters - such a special touch to acknowledge those we love on our big day. She was the best decision we made for our big day!! JOY....WE LOVE YOUR WORK & YOU. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR MAKING MY WEDDING DAY UNFORGETTABLE. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There are not enough words to describe how amazing joy is with everything! From the second we met her we knew we didn't need to see anyone else! She was the only florist we went to and fell in love right away. As soon as I started to describe what I wanted she took a whole bunch of flowers and greenery anything I've never even heard of and made me a sample bouquet which was insane! My favorite part is that she comes to your house the morning of to bring you all of the flowers and boutonnieres. It's personal touches like that, that makes her different from all the rest. I cannot even tell you how many compliments we had received throughout the whole day and night! For the next few days even on our honeymoon I kept staring at my bouquet in a picture and kept saying to my husband how gorgeous is this !!! I love you guys ! You were amazing and I can't wait to use you for another event ??

Profile Picture danielle, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joy came recommended by my wedding hall. We went in with a color scheme and not know really what We wanted. Joy and her team took the time out to show us different flowers and colors. She helped us pick out the perfect flowers for our centerpieces and mine and my sisters bouquets. The day of our wedding i walked in to the most beautiful centerpieces. My bouquet was beautiful and exactly me. I absolutely loved the flowers and the arrangements used. The flowers were colorful and vibrant. All our guest raved on how pretty they were. Joy and her staff were super friendly and nice. Joy and her staff went above and beyond. I went into her shop with a small idea of what I wanted and she took the time to make sure I was 110% happy. Definitely a great crew to work with and with the ability to make the most beautiful arrangements

Profile Picture Beth, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joy and her staff were very professional and knew exactly what I wanted with minimal direction. The team is very creative and attentive to all of your needs. Great for weddings and events!

Profile Picture cristin, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joy & her team do an AMAZING job accommodating your personal needs. I was so happy to use her for my wedding this past September. I wanted my flowers to be simple yet elegant and she and her crew listened to my every word. I have no doubt that she would do the same for your special day!

Profile Picture Briana, 9/23/17, 1 Review