6 Lindberg Court, Northport, NY 11768 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Keith Brady Media

Keith Brady Media is a digital production company from Northport, New York that aims to give each couple the ability to relax and enjoy their wedding day. No moment should be forced on such an occasion, and that’s why this videographer works hard to film you in your most natural state. They believe that each project should focus on the character of each relationship and how you and your loved one complement each other. Couples can work directly with owner Keith Brady from the first meeting to the viewing of their final video, ensuring that they receive only the best product. Look no further than Keith Brady Media for all your filming needs!

Experience

During their time of operation, Keith Brady Media has shot over 100 weddings, leaving each client more than satisfied with their results. Along with their wedding services, the company creates content for a variety of successful brands, including L’Oreal, Urban Decay and Old Navy.

Couples can choose from either Blu-ray or DVD formats for their final high-definition video. You can also obtain a highlight video or raw footage from their event coverage. Keith Brady Media offers liability insurance.

Follow Keith Brady Media on

img1359

• Videos 13

41 Reviews for Keith Brady Media

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

The BEST wedding videographer there was..

Keith and his team were the videographers for our wedding in October. From the very beginning, he was absolutely phenomenal to work with. He set up meetings over the phone to get a sense of exactly what we wanted. We had several meetings before the wedding to talk about the itinerary. Most importantly - he worked so well with the photographer as well as the wedding planner to organize all of the details of the day. He is trustworthy and I always felt like I knew what was going on but I never had to worry. On the day of the wedding, Keith and his partner, Brian, seemed to be everywhere without ever feeling like they were in the way. So many of our friends and family kept telling us throughout the night that our video was going to be amazing because they noticed the same focus and detail oriented nature of the team. When we got our videos, we were beyond thrilled with the final product. They perfectly captured the mood of the entire day - the excitement, the raw emotions, and the fun! Watching the video made us feel like we were getting married again and we are so so happy that we decided to have Keith Brady as our videographer. It was the best decision we ever made!!! I would recommend Keith to anyone who is getting married - he is the BEST!!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Alicia · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Keith Brady Media for our 10/14/17 wedding. My husband and I went back and forth between having a videographer and I am so glad that we chose to book KBM! It is very clear that Keith knows what he is doing. Throughout the day of our wedding, Keith knew what shots he needed and he directed all members of the wedding party in a clear, yet unobtrusive, way. After the wedding, he was quick to respond to our e-mails and communicated with us frequently to keep us updated on the process. We are thrilled with how both our feature and highlight videos came out. He captured all of our favorite moments and encapsulated the joy that we felt on our day. His style and quality is unlike any other wedding videos I've seen. I highly recommend booking KBM!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Carissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Stop your search now and book Keith Brady! From the very start, Keith was an absolute pleasure to work with. First of all, I'd like to mention how easy he is to contact and how promptly he responds. I know that is hard to find with a lot of vendors. Meeting Keith for our engagement shoot last year was great; he has a laid back, friendly personality that makes you feel very comfortable. He captured some beautiful moments and the photos were nothing short of amazing. Fast forward to the wedding; Keith was very organized and professional in handling all the details needed prior to the wedding. He made it super easy and it was less stress for me! Him and his staff were so great to work with; they were very good at being 'behind the scenes' and did not make me feel like I was being pulled away from anything on my special day. The photos from the wedding show his immense talent. He managed to capture the mood of everyone having fun. The photos bring so much happiness. I cannot wait to see the video! You will not be disappointed in booking with Keith Brady! Don't settle with anything less for the everlasting memories of your special day.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Keith Brady Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Elegant Designs by Joy
    Elegant Designs by Joy Wedding Florists

Had the pleasure to work with Keith on a great wedding this summer @ Ocean bleu, Westhampton, NY They are a wonderful company to work it & their work speaks for it's self. You have to check them out!We are a huge fan, watching the video for the first time caught everyone's attention & felt as we were right there with them. Thanks for sharing with us Keith; Joy & The staff of Elegant Designs By Joy

• 6 Lindberg Court Northport, New York, 11768 See on map