6 Lindberg Court, Northport, NY 11768 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Keith Brady Media

Brady Weddings is part of the Keith Brady Media, LLC (keithbradymedia.com) network of digital media companies. We spun off Brady Weddings in 2019 as the company became more of a partnership between myself and my brother Curtis. Together, we film each wedding with a unique eye and perspective. We don't go into the wedding day with a set list of shots that need to be taken. We read the settings, survey the light, watch the emotions and then create magic from there. We pride ourselves on being able to work with any photography team out there. We're extremely easy going and like to have fun and approach the day in a very relaxed manner. We truly cherish each opportunity to tell a couples story and we don't take that from granted!

Experience

Brady Weddings has shot over one hundred weddings to date. On top of shooting weddings, we've been trusted by some of the largest brands in the world to shoot and produce work for their digital marketing efforts. Companies include Old Navy, L'Oreal, Sheraton Hotels, Stella Artois & Retail Me Not. We'd love for you to trust us to tell your love story.

We offer photography as well and hope that you'll check out some of our work at BradyWeddings.com.

Follow Keith Brady Media on

an0b8894 2

• Videos 13

41 Reviews for Keith Brady Media

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

The BEST wedding videographer there was..

Keith and his team were the videographers for our wedding in October. From the very beginning, he was absolutely phenomenal to work with. He set up meetings over the phone to get a sense of exactly what we wanted. We had several meetings before the wedding to talk about the itinerary. Most importantly - he worked so well with the photographer as well as the wedding planner to organize all of the details of the day. He is trustworthy and I always felt like I knew what was going on but I never had to worry. On the day of the wedding, Keith and his partner, Brian, seemed to be everywhere without ever feeling like they were in the way. So many of our friends and family kept telling us throughout the night that our video was going to be amazing because they noticed the same focus and detail oriented nature of the team. When we got our videos, we were beyond thrilled with the final product. They perfectly captured the mood of the entire day - the excitement, the raw emotions, and the fun! Watching the video made us feel like we were getting married again and we are so so happy that we decided to have Keith Brady as our videographer. It was the best decision we ever made!!! I would recommend Keith to anyone who is getting married - he is the BEST!!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Alicia · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Keith Brady Media for our 10/14/17 wedding. My husband and I went back and forth between having a videographer and I am so glad that we chose to book KBM! It is very clear that Keith knows what he is doing. Throughout the day of our wedding, Keith knew what shots he needed and he directed all members of the wedding party in a clear, yet unobtrusive, way. After the wedding, he was quick to respond to our e-mails and communicated with us frequently to keep us updated on the process. We are thrilled with how both our feature and highlight videos came out. He captured all of our favorite moments and encapsulated the joy that we felt on our day. His style and quality is unlike any other wedding videos I've seen. I highly recommend booking KBM!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Carissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Stop your search now and book Keith Brady! From the very start, Keith was an absolute pleasure to work with. First of all, I'd like to mention how easy he is to contact and how promptly he responds. I know that is hard to find with a lot of vendors. Meeting Keith for our engagement shoot last year was great; he has a laid back, friendly personality that makes you feel very comfortable. He captured some beautiful moments and the photos were nothing short of amazing. Fast forward to the wedding; Keith was very organized and professional in handling all the details needed prior to the wedding. He made it super easy and it was less stress for me! Him and his staff were so great to work with; they were very good at being 'behind the scenes' and did not make me feel like I was being pulled away from anything on my special day. The photos from the wedding show his immense talent. He managed to capture the mood of everyone having fun. The photos bring so much happiness. I cannot wait to see the video! You will not be disappointed in booking with Keith Brady! Don't settle with anything less for the everlasting memories of your special day.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Keith Brady Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Elegant Designs by Joy
    Elegant Designs by Joy Wedding Florists

Had the pleasure to work with Keith on a great wedding this summer @ Ocean bleu, Westhampton, NY They are a wonderful company to work it & their work speaks for it's self. You have to check them out!We are a huge fan, watching the video for the first time caught everyone's attention & felt as we were right there with them. Thanks for sharing with us Keith; Joy & The staff of Elegant Designs By Joy

• 6 Lindberg Court Northport, New York, 11768 See on map