About Keith Brady Media

"Keith Brady Media is a must for amazing wedding videos on Long Island." - Newsday

The entire process; from the initial meeting, shooting your special day, and delivering your final video, will be handled by owner Keith Brady. Aside from weddings, Keith produces work for brands such as Old Navy, L'Oreal, Urban Decay and bebe. Keith Brady Media guarantees a high quality and emotional video that will remain everlasting in your families.

EMAIL - hello@keithbradymedia.com

Documentary (2)
Blu-Ray (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Slideshow (1)

We used Keith Brady Media for our 10/14/17 wedding. My husband and I went back and forth between having a videographer and I am so glad that we chose to book KBM! It is very clear that Keith knows what he is doing. Throughout the day of our wedding, Keith knew what shots he needed and he directed all members of the wedding party in a clear, yet unobtrusive, way. After the wedding, he was quick to respond to our e-mails and communicated with us frequently to keep us updated on the process. We are thrilled with how both our feature and highlight videos came out. He captured all of our favorite moments and encapsulated the joy that we felt on our day. His style and quality is unlike any other wedding videos I've seen. I highly recommend booking KBM!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Stop your search now and book Keith Brady! From the very start, Keith was an absolute pleasure to work with. First of all, I'd like to mention how easy he is to contact and how promptly he responds. I know that is hard to find with a lot of vendors. Meeting Keith for our engagement shoot last year was great; he has a laid back, friendly personality that makes you feel very comfortable. He captured some beautiful moments and the photos were nothing short of amazing. Fast forward to the wedding; Keith was very organized and professional in handling all the details needed prior to the wedding. He made it super easy and it was less stress for me! Him and his staff were so great to work with; they were very good at being 'behind the scenes' and did not make me feel like I was being pulled away from anything on my special day. The photos from the wedding show his immense talent. He managed to capture the mood of everyone having fun. The photos bring so much happiness. I cannot wait to see the video! You will not be disappointed in booking with Keith Brady! Don't settle with anything less for the everlasting memories of your special day.

Profile Picture Carissa, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Storytelling

Keith Brady Media Pricing

5 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT

6 Lindberg Court, Northport, NY 11768   See On Map
631-926-2867 (phone)
Keith Brady Media is a wedding videography company from Long Island, New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, New York City, and beyond. Keith Brady Media is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in High End Cinematic Wedding Videos. .