Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Keith Brady Media

Keith Brady Media is a digital production company from Northport, New York that aims to give each couple the ability to relax and enjoy their wedding day. No moment should be forced on such an occasion, and that’s why this videographer works hard to film you in your most natural state. They believe that each project should focus on the character of each relationship and how you and your loved one complement each other. Couples can work directly with owner Keith Brady from the first meeting to the viewing of their final video, ensuring that they receive only the best product. Look no further than Keith Brady Media for all your filming needs!

Experience
During their time of operation, Keith Brady Media has shot over 100 weddings, leaving each client more than satisfied with their results. Along with their wedding services, the company creates content for a variety of successful brands, including L’Oreal, Urban Decay and Old Navy.

Couples can choose from either Blu-ray or DVD formats for their final high-definition video. You can also obtain a highlight video or raw footage from their event coverage. Keith Brady Media offers liability insurance.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Documentary (2)
Blu-Ray (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Slideshow (1)

We used Keith Brady Media for our 10/14/17 wedding. My husband and I went back and forth between having a videographer and I am so glad that we chose to book KBM! It is very clear that Keith knows what he is doing. Throughout the day of our wedding, Keith knew what shots he needed and he directed all members of the wedding party in a clear, yet unobtrusive, way. After the wedding, he was quick to respond to our e-mails and communicated with us frequently to keep us updated on the process. We are thrilled with how both our feature and highlight videos came out. He captured all of our favorite moments and encapsulated the joy that we felt on our day. His style and quality is unlike any other wedding videos I've seen. I highly recommend booking KBM!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Stop your search now and book Keith Brady! From the very start, Keith was an absolute pleasure to work with. First of all, I'd like to mention how easy he is to contact and how promptly he responds. I know that is hard to find with a lot of vendors. Meeting Keith for our engagement shoot last year was great; he has a laid back, friendly personality that makes you feel very comfortable. He captured some beautiful moments and the photos were nothing short of amazing. Fast forward to the wedding; Keith was very organized and professional in handling all the details needed prior to the wedding. He made it super easy and it was less stress for me! Him and his staff were so great to work with; they were very good at being 'behind the scenes' and did not make me feel like I was being pulled away from anything on my special day. The photos from the wedding show his immense talent. He managed to capture the mood of everyone having fun. The photos bring so much happiness. I cannot wait to see the video! You will not be disappointed in booking with Keith Brady! Don't settle with anything less for the everlasting memories of your special day.

Profile Picture Carissa, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Storytelling

Keith Brady is truly one-of-a-kind. Keith has a true eye for creativity behind the lens. He captured our most special day in the best way possible. His vision, dedication, and work ethic are superb. We are so happy that Keith was part of our wedding -- he is your guy -- there is no one better! Thank you for everything and making us relive our special day through the extremely talented video!! Take a look for yourself -- pure amazingness!! https://vimeo.com/243569272

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling

Keith Brady Media Pricing