Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment

Saint James, NY View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Exceeding Expectation Since 1998 *** Serving New York & Charleston South Carolina

You do not want to be considered the best of the best. You want to be considered the only ones who do what you do!

By choosing Barattini Productions, you are guaranteed a great event and wonderful memories for years to come. With state-of-the-art equipment and energetic, experienced DJ’s and Emcee’s, your party will be one you and your guests never forget. Contact Barattini Productions now to start planning your upcoming event.

Serving Long Island & Beyond ! We now have a new location in Charleston, South Carolina ! Charleston was Rated #1 for destination weddings!

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Megan F. Married on 09/10/2022

Amazing Energy!!

All I can cay is WOW! Start to finish, they have the BEST Energy and left my guests in absolute amazement. We booked with Adina who was an absolute doll who truly cared about us and how my day was going to go. DJ Abel and Mike were a dynamic duo who really gave us everything and more. over 300 photos were posted the next morning so we can relive our day! My family and friends will not stop talking about this team! Thank you and beyond! We love you
  • Briana
    Briana Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best party of your life!

First off- Kevin, the owner of Barattini productions is AWESOME. After our first meeting Kevin instantly became family. His entire team made our wedding a night to remember. We had the BEST time at the BEST party of our lives! All of our guests were nonstop talking about how amazing Barattini was. We had Pat as our percussionist and he was absolutely AWESOME! Kevin was also our officiant and made our ceremony short & sweet which was perfect! Kevin personally made sure everything ran smoothly and helped us with EVERYTHING every step of the way! Ladies if you are a police officer or marrying one the owner himself is a police officer and loves the blue line family!💙
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best of the Best in the Biz!

I’m very critical of DJs and it took me a while to hire the best of the best. They did an amazing job and listened to everything I wanted. DJ Kels and MC JC rocked the house. We got nothing but compliments from our guests. Thank you for making my wedding a night to remember for myself and all of my guests. We absolutely loved Barattini Productions.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Elegant Designs by Joy Elegant Designs by Joy Wedding Florists

Kevin and his staff are just a great group of people. They are great DJ's , very professional, state of the art equipment, and just all around a great company. We even have been to event's where we have heard them first hand and they are really good at what they do & get everyone up and dancing. , just check out their Reviews & see for yourself.

Images Everything Images Everything Wedding Videographers

It's always an absolute pleasure working with Barattini Productions. The complete staff is nothing less than complete professionals! The only DJ company that I've ever worked with that has a meeting with all vendors, so everyone is on the same page! They truly care about every aspect of the party, which is extremely rare.

Caron Cosmetics Caron Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Where do I begin about Barattini Productions?! Being in the entertainment industry myself for 16 years even before I started Caron Cosmetics, I know Kevin and his company are at the top in the industry! If you are looking for committed high energy entertainment for your next wedding or affair, Barattini Productions will be there for you to go above and beyond for your party! No matter what type of crowd, music and entertainment you are looking for, Kevin and his team will have you and your guests on your feet for non stop fun, you wont want the party to end! I have attended Barattini Productions parties and have been there first hand to see this company in action and have danced the night away! Not only will you and your guests have the time of your life, your party will be one that is talked about for years to come! Knowing Kevin personally for years, I can say he is one of the most genuine and caring people I know. With that being said, Kevin is a pleasure to do business with. He will do any thing he can to accommodate and satisfy his clients with the utmost of professionalism. I have several happy clients that used Kevin and his team and they were thrilled! When it comes to recommending Dj entertainment to any of my brides or clients, I know Barattini Productions will not disappoint and will help make memories of a lifetime! Christine Caron Caron Cosmetics

Images Everything
5.0 out of 5 rating , 22 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

535 North Country Road Saint James, 11780
6319792662
Location of (Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment)
535 North Country Road Saint James, NY, 11780