535 North Country Road, Saint James, NY 11780 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 51

About Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment

Whether you are planning a Wedding, Sweet 16, or your Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Barattini Productions is ready to meet your needs and expectations. Delivering quality entertainment since 1998 we have the experience to make your event a positive and memorable one. With our state of the art equipment we provide all of our clients with the best audio and dependability for their event. Whether you are having a 50 guest or 300 guest party, we have the system that will meet all your needs. No Party is too small or too big with Barattini Productions. Choose us and well make your event one you will never forget. DJ's, Emcees, Drummer/Percussionists, Saxophone, live singers, Lights, Plasma TV's, Color Kinetics, Special Effects, and much more!! When it come to entertainment, we make you our priority and we will exceed your expectaions, there is no one else that goes more above and beyond then us!! With over 15 Years experience we will meet all your entertainment needs!! We are located alongside Regency Limos @ 38 Southern Boulevard Suite 5 (Behind the Law Offices upstairs) Please contact a party represenative to schedule an appointment.....We look forward to exceeding your expectations! BE PART OF THE EXPERIENCE!!! www.youtube.com/djmedic33 www.facebook.com/barattiniproductions www.djmedic.com

Follow Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment on

unnamed 4

• Videos 1

238 Reviews for Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment

Kristy · Married on 10/07/2018

I cannot say enough great things about the guys from Barattini. They made my wedding (7/14/2018) a day/night to remember not just for us as the bride and groom, but for all of our guests! People have not stopped talking about how great they were, and neither can I :-) We started our DJ journey with Mark, who was so helpful and worked with our budget - if you call them, make sure you ask for Mark because he really is the best to work with in getting everything set up exactly the way you want it, all the while remaining budget conscious. We had Bryan as our MC and Espo as our DJ, and there is literally no better combo on earth. Bryan kept everybody up and going and it was just the right amount - not too much talking, not too little; it was the perfect balance. Espo is a full-blown master of his craft. I had some very particular playlists that I requested to be played at the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner and not only did he stick with the playlist but he also sprinkled in some like-minded music of his choice after we chatted and it was PERFECT. We're not really into the whole club vibe, and I was admittedly worried that it would be difficult to keep the party going without that constant club beat - but because Espo is a musical genius he knew the exact type of playlist and music to mix and the dancefloor was never empty! If you're still going back and forth about which DJ to use, look no further - you absolutely will not regret working with Barattini and these talented guys. From the bottom of my heart, a big THANK YOU to Mark, Bryan & Espo for absolutely killing it at my wedding!! <3

Robert · Married on 09/01/2018

Kevin Barattini and his team made our wedding day the best day of our lives and many people have told me the best wedding they have ever been to. From the early planning stages to the big day they made the process easy and fun. No one left the dance floor all night. Their reputation precedes them so I’ll sum it up with a quote from one of my guests in the middle of the wedding “ tell these guys to stop playing so much good music, I can’t get off the dance floor”. 5 stars all the way. ( get the cold fireworks)

Carolyn · Married on 08/25/2018

BEST DJ ON LONG ISLAND!!! STOP YOUR SEARCH AND JUST BOOK THEM!!! This crew is top notch and will blow you away in not only their talent and work on on your special day, but also in their professionalism and guidance during the wedding planning process. Seriously, you could not be in better hands. I cannot tell you how many people keep RAVING about our wedding. Even my father-in-law went out of his way to personally email Barattini and thank them for such an incredible night. We had 225 people and everyone was on the dance floor start to finish - even grandma! Trust Kevin's suggestions - he will not steer you wrong! We also added the photobooth, sax, and percussion to our package and they were truly the icing on the cake. Highly recommend ... I am SO grateful we got this team and couldn't imagine this day without them - they are wedding EXPERTS and you will be so thrilled you chose them!! Thanks for helping us throw the wedding of a century :) love you guys!

Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• ELEGANT DESIGNS BY JOY
    ELEGANT DESIGNS BY JOY Wedding Florists

Kevin and his staff are just a great group of people. They are great DJ's , very professional, state of the art equipment, and just all around a great company. We even have been to event's where we have heard them first hand and they are really good at what they do & get everyone up and dancing. , just check out their Reviews & see for yourself.

• Images Everything
    Images Everything Wedding Videographers

It's always an absolute pleasure working with Barattini Productions. The complete staff is nothing less than complete professionals! The only DJ company that I've ever worked with that has a meeting with all vendors, so everyone is on the same page! They truly care about every aspect of the party, which is extremely rare.

• Caron Cosmetics
    Caron Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Where do I begin about Barattini Productions?! Being in the entertainment industry myself for 16 years even before I started Caron Cosmetics, I know Kevin and his company are at the top in the industry! If you are looking for committed high energy entertainment for your next wedding or affair, Barattini Productions will be there for you to go above and beyond for your party! No matter what type of crowd, music and entertainment you are looking for, Kevin and his team will have you and your guests on your feet for non stop fun, you wont want the party to end! I have attended Barattini Productions parties and have been there first hand to see this company in action and have danced the night away! Not only will you and your guests have the time of your life, your party will be one that is talked about for years to come! Knowing Kevin personally for years, I can say he is one of the most genuine and caring people I know. With that being said, Kevin is a pleasure to do business with. He will do any thing he can to accommodate and satisfy his clients with the utmost of professionalism. I have several happy clients that used Kevin and his team and they were thrilled! When it comes to recommending Dj entertainment to any of my brides or clients, I know Barattini Productions will not disappoint and will help make memories of a lifetime! Christine Caron Caron Cosmetics

• 535 North Country Road Saint James, NY 11780 See on map
    6319792662 (Phone number)
    6316568009 (Other Phone Number)
    Appointment Only