Bilski Productions

Saint James, New York View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bilski Productions is a boutique cinematography company that focuses on special events in the greater Long Island area. The company is comprised of an intimate team of enthusiastic artists who have all spent many years in their respective fields. Owner John Bilski is humbled by the opportunity to transform your special day into a beautiful work of art, and his dedicated staff shares this same ideal. Their main philosophy is rooted in their commitment to give each couple the highest quality wedding cinematography. Contact Bilski Productions for all of your video needs!

Experience

John created this company back in 2000 and has since grown his staff to include individuals who show the same drive and work ethic as he does. Many of his staffers have 15 years of experience within the field, providing you with unparalleled expertise in the wedding cinematography market.

Couples can choose from Blu-ray, DVD or USB flash drive for their final video format. You will receive a full feature, high-definition video of all the events from your wedding celebration. This will be shot on multiple cameras, with drone footage also available. There is no set package offered by Bilski Productions in order to best fit their services to each event. Services include:

• Additional hours
  • Highlight video
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Colleen F. Married on 09/03/2022

Dream Team!

John and his team are top notch. From the very beginning, John was there with us every step of the way, ensuring every little aspect of our dream was met. He brought incredible energy, thoughtfulness, attention, and joy to our day. He wore so many hats on our wedding day, and made it all look easy! He was an absolute pleasure to work with. John, thank you for helping make our dreams come true!
    Brianna R. Married on 08/13/2022

Amazing team

John & his team were amazing to work with. My husband and I were on the fence about whether or not we wanted a videographer on our big day. After meeting with John and seeing some of his work, we were sold. Aside from his amazing work, he was so attentive and genuinely cared to make sure he knew exactly what we were looking for. John and his team brought such great energy the day of our wedding, and after the first few takes, I felt my anxiety about being filmed immediately disappear. My husband and I cannot wait to see our final video. If you鈥檙e on the fence like we were, you absolutely need John & his team as your videographer team!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie M. Married on 01/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn鈥檛 have asked for better videographers, simply the best around

There is so much to say about John Bilski and his team at Bilski Productions I don鈥檛 know where to begin.. our wedding had initially been postponed due to COVID (1/16/21) and our final wedding date happened on the peak day of the Omicron variant (1/8/22). Communication with Bilski throughout the entire planning/postponing process was so fluent, empathetic, and reassuring. The day our wedding day came was so overwhelming due to the long anticipation and the extreme disappoint that came with the stress of it happening on one of the worst days with covid. But let me tell you- when John and his team rolled up all of the negative feelings I had dissipated- they were so excited and reassuring for our day! They got straight to work and not only were they the BEST videographers sharing my day with me, they were also the BEST care team constantly pumping me up and reminding me how special the day was going to be regardless of the storm that covid caused us for our day. They calmed my anxiety over and over and over again, we鈥檙e HILARIOUS during our absolutely freezing cold shoot in Bryant Park making us laugh and forget about how cold it was. From start to end of our day I couldn鈥檛 have asked to be surrounded by any team other than Bilski鈥檚 team. I can鈥檛 imagine any other team being as FUN, Cool, empathetic, PROFESSIONAL, and simply awesome. They really played such a huge role in turning my wedding day from covid disaster to a day to remember. While their presence during my day was beyond incredible, their artistic work in creating the most amazing wedding videos is indescribable. I have rewatched my video a million times and cried each time. When I think back to my wedding day, I constantly think about how much of our day was destructed by Covid.. but when I watch my wedding video all I see and feel are the incredible moments and I am beyond grateful to John and his team for capturing them! I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better videography team and for anyone who wants the BEST videographers on their wedding team, I HIGHLY recommend Bilski Productions
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

B Hull Photography B Hull Photography Wedding Photographers

It was so great working with Bilski Production Team. Not only did they do a great job for our client but were a great to work with on a team level.

Anchor & Lace Photography Anchor & Lace Photography Wedding Photographers

We have gotten to know John and his crew quite well over the years and every time we have worked with them it has been an absolute pleasure. We have connected outside the wedding world and have become friends. I feel this speaks volumes about the kind of person that he is. He is amazingly talented and knows how to be professional while also being laid back and having a relaxed approach to his business and when he works. We adore Bilski and would suggest him to any couple that walks through our doors.

Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

From the moment Barattini Productions Dj Services & Event Planning had the pleasure of working with Bilski HD Video Productions, we can honestly say they are THE BEST at what they do. Since 1998, we have worked with numerous videographers who have come and go, but Bilski is one you will REMEMBER and not forget. From start to finish, it is nothing but hard work, professionalism, and they are always aiming to please. I have not seen a harder working videographer around none other then Bilski. First impressions are lasting impressions, and they are one that will always leave an AMAZING impact on a client. I would be more then happy to discuss with any bride or groom about Bilski HD Video Productions anytime. Kevin M. Barattini Owner/CEO of Barattini Productions 38 Southern Boulevard Suite 5 Nesconset, New York 11767 (631) 979-2662 djmedicny@gmail.com

Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment
5.0 out of 5 rating , 291 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs

535 N Country Road Saint James, New York, 11780

Appointment only
Location of (Bilski Productions)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding