Huntington Station, NY 11746 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Jay Brian Productions

Jay Brian Productions offers cinematic video services for weddings, parties, corporate events, and just about anything else that may require professional video services. Visit our website to learn more about how we can capture your big moment.

PamandHillelCover
racover

• Videos 2

2 Reviews for Jay Brian Productions

Pamela · Married on 09/13/2012

My husband and I were lucky enough to find Jay when he was first starting out in the wedding industry. As he filmed more and more weddings, we have personally witnessed his films progress from great to INCREDIBLE! We were so impressed by our highlight and feature films...they brought us to tears! Jay has a way of perfectly capturing the emotion and beauty of the day in a natural, candid way. His camerawork and editing are also very high quality. Jay is not at all intrusive, and he makes his clients feel comfortable in front of the camera. Jay was a true professional when it came to working with our photographer and all other vendors. He was timely on the day of the wedding and responsive to all my inquiries before the wedding.

It was a pleasure working with Jay, and I recommend his without hesitation!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Ryan · Married on 08/12/2012

Unfortunately, anyone's wedding day is pretty much a blur. Years of planning, go into a few short, anxiety filled hours in which the bride and groom are so busy that it's hard to really be in the moment. Because of this, I feel like a videographer has to be able to capture the wedding in a way that the bride and groom can look back and in some ways, enjoy their wedding. In this way, Jay has done an absolutely incredible job. First off, working with Jay was a pleasure. He is professional, and the sweetest person. He was both always there but never in the way. My wedding was an especially challenging one as we had, photographers, and a TV camera crew but Jay was able to work with everything brilliantly. We had a decent list of requests and Jay went above and beyond our expectations in order to make sure that we got everything that we wanted. As far as the video is concerned, the results speak for themselves. We love the short highlight reel as it perfectly captures our wedding in under 4 minutes. My wife and I have watched that video over and over and over. In addition, the longer wedding video was beautifully shot. Jay's skills as both a videographer as well as an editor as awesome. We could not be happier with the finished product and are extremely lucky to have found him. It wasn't until after the wedding that I realized the importance of having video. It goes by so fast that you really need video to try to relive it, and thanks to Jay and is wonderful work, my wife and I have been able to relive that wonderful day over and over.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Jay Brian Productions FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• EA Events
    EA Events Wedding Planners

Jay is a very talented and professional videographer. Firstly, from a client's perspective, he is a great vendor to work with. He is extremely flexible, easy going and reliable. Jay's videos are of terrific quality! As any enthusiastic wedding vendor should be, he is dedicated to providing a memorable service for his clients. Also, from a vendors perspective, Jay is a great ally to work with. He is a very nice person to work an event with, especially during a long, hectic day. He is prompt and ready for every shot on a clients list or important moment throughout the day- which really makes the wedding coordinator's job much easier! I would recommend Jay Brian Productions to any event host seeking quality video production of their wedding or event.

• Branham Perceptions Photography | NYC Wedding Photography
    Branham Perceptions Photography | NYC Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

My husband and I recently shot a wedding with Jay and I must say, he is an amazing professional. Usually, we're fighting for the spotlight with other vendors but we gelled perfectly with Jay. He was never in our way and yet he captured all of the amazing moments right beside us. I just saw the video of the wedding we shot together and was blown away by his work. I will definitely be recommending him to my clients! ~Flor and Johnathan from Branham Perceptions Photography

• Huntington Station, 11746 See on map