White Diamond Video

Levittown, NY View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Artistic and Cinematic Wedding Cinematographers

Hamptons to NYC, Saratoga to New Jersey, and everywhere in between ... White Diamond creates beautiful wedding films, much more artistic than a standard wedding video.

Call us today at (631) 662-5960

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

1 User photo

• Caterina
    Caterina Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing videos!

My husband and I were not going to get a videographer. We had a tight budget since we paid for everything ourselves and I know that videographers tend to be more expensive than photographers! That being said, I decided I wanted a video anyway and Stefan was able to remain within my budget! Not only that but he built rapport with us in person and answered all of our questions. We had Val and his assistant Christian do our videography and as promised, we had video from 1pm to cake cutting. I have seen dozens of wedding videos, but I have to say, mine is outstanding (and not just because it was my wedding!) The editing is terrific, there is no "wobbly" footage and the song I chose played throughout the highlight video. Everyone I know loves what footage was chosen for the highlight video! Thank you Stefan and team!
    April Married on 04/06/2019

Get a videographer!

We were on the fence about whether or not we wanted a videographer at our wedding, but I'm so glad we decided to get one and that we went with White Diamond Video. From the beginning, Stefan was an amazing vendor. We took a long time to reply to his early emails because we couldn't decide if we wanted to commit or not; throughout that time, he stayed in contact but was never pushy. We had a great video chat before the wedding and things went seamlessly on the actual day. He got all the shots we asked for and never got in the way. And bonus: He got us our wedding videos much earlier than promised! I highly recommend White Diamond Video.
  • Angela
    Angela S. Married on 01/04/2019

Fantastic work! A dream to work with!

Our wedding turned out more perfect than I could have ever imagined, thanks to Stefan. We booked with Stefan the day we met him. He was professional and instantly understood our vision. From the minute Stefan arrived to my parents' house, it was like he was family. He made us feel so comfortable and didn't miss a shot. I remember, in church he was literally everywhere and it made me giggle. Everything with Stefan was such an easy process, which makes wedding planning that much easier. The day he sent us our trailer, we were blown away by how PERFECT it was!! He got most of our best shots and it went amazing with the song he surprised us with!! I would recommend White Diamond Video to anyone looking for a videographer, who basically becomes your FAMILY, the day of your wedding. Thank you so much Stefan! You're work is PHENOMENAL!!
    Love Always,

18 photos · 06/30/2016
  • Christopher & Jessica
    24 photos · 09/12/2015

Miralli Photography Miralli Photography Wedding Photographers

Pro Videographer with a passion for capturing your special day in a creative way.

27 Family Lane Levittown, 11756
Location of (White Diamond Video)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding