Nearby Vendors to Consider

About White Diamond Video

Cinematic Wedding Videos

Artistic and Cinematic Wedding Cinematographers

Hamptons to NYC, Saratoga to New Jersey, and everywhere in between ... White Diamond creates beautiful wedding films, much more artistic than a standard wedding video.

Call us today at (631) 662-5960

Slideshow (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
SD Card (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

I did a lot of research when it came to wedding videography because this was an area that I knew I couldn’t break the bank on. When I came across Stefan and his company, White Diamond, I knew his vision was exactly what I was looking for on my wedding day! Stefan was able to put together a package with us that included everything we wanted in a video package and all in our budget! Stefan has such a calm presence that put my now husband and myself at ease at being on camera all day! The shots he took were so creative and we even got a 15 second sneak peak video the next day!!! Stefan and his assistant did an amazing job at staying out of the way of our guests but still capturing all the best moments!! Thank you Stefan and the team at White Diamond!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/26/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I cannot say enough amazing things about Stefan and white diamond. Getting a video was a last minute decision and I think it was one of the best decisions. The day of videographer was amazing, he was friendly and easy going. He also got great shots! Getting in contact with Stefan was easy, he was kind and worked with my budget. I never had to wait long for a response to a question I had. Watching the final product, I’m beyond happy with it. I loved reliving my special day, I’m so glad white diamond was there to capture it! I would recommend to anyone looking for a videographer!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I have nothing but great things to say about Stefan and Giancarlo. From the initial meeting to receiving the finished product, Stefan was excellent. We thought his price was very fair and his product is above and beyond. He was very helpful and pleasant the entire day and through every interaction before and after the wedding. He has great ideas and great vision-what more could you ask for from a videographer on your special day? I would (and already have) recommend White Diamond to anyone looking for a wonderful way to capture your wedding day. Stefan's equipment is state-of-the-art and his passion for his profession is evident from the beginning. We are very happy with our video-the quality is excellent.

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews