27 Family Lane, Levittown, NY 11756 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 2

About White Diamond Video

Artistic and Cinematic Wedding Cinematographers

Hamptons to NYC, Saratoga to New Jersey, and everywhere in between ... White Diamond creates beautiful wedding films, much more artistic than a standard wedding video.

Call us today at (631) 662-5960

screen shot 2015 08 10 at 6 45 57 pm

• Videos 2

73 Reviews for White Diamond Video

Katie · Married on 05/27/2018

Stefan at White Diamond video was absolutely amazing to work with! From the very beginning, he was so kind and accommodating. The first time we met, I actually showed up to our appointment half an hour early without realizing it, and he didn't say a word about it, just invited me inside and made me feel at home.

Planning a wedding is stressful, so it's important to work with vendors that are reliable. Stefan was hands down our best and favorite vendor to work with! Anytime we had questions he was quick to get back to us and even set up a Facetime appointment with us when a blizzard prevented us from making it to his office. We left every appointment feeling like our concerns were heard and questions were answered.

The day of the wedding, he and his colleague Giancarlo were on time and professional. They were also fun to be around, which is important on the big day! They got amazing footage of the day and full coverage of our choreographed first dance, along with a special, separate video of the first dance. The highlights video came out beautifully, and we keep re-watching it over and over again and feeling the full rush of emotions we felt that day. We have gotten many compliments from friends and family on the amazing quality of Stefan's videos. We would absolutely recommend White Diamond to anyone planning a wedding. Their prices are very reasonable and their work is incredible. Thanks Stefan and Giancarlo!

Alan · Married on 05/27/2018

Stefan was easily 1 of the best vendor choices we made for the wedding. Choosing wedding vendors is hard work. It's time consuming, expensive, and riddled with overwhelming choices. Stefan made the entire process seamless for us. He was on top of everything from the start - making sure the details were ironed out from the get go. He called us several times from months before the wedding to weeks to days before the wedding to make sure we felt comfortable, had our requirements down, explained everything, listened to us, offered his expertise, and made sure we were well taken care of. Not to mention he was incredibly easy to talk to and chill dude.

My wife and I received both our short and long videos recently. Were BLOWN away. I mean absolutely blown away how high quality the video was, how he caught all the intimate, important details but also a lot of funny stuff, and just really delivered a high-end product that would otherwise be seen at very high price point. If you're looking for videographers and have a few vendors you're looking between, just stop and hire Stefan. You'll be happy you did. Thank you Stefan!

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

I did a lot of research when it came to wedding videography because this was an area that I knew I couldn’t break the bank on. When I came across Stefan and his company, White Diamond, I knew his vision was exactly what I was looking for on my wedding day! Stefan was able to put together a package with us that included everything we wanted in a video package and all in our budget! Stefan has such a calm presence that put my now husband and myself at ease at being on camera all day! The shots he took were so creative and we even got a 15 second sneak peak video the next day!!! Stefan and his assistant did an amazing job at staying out of the way of our guests but still capturing all the best moments!! Thank you Stefan and the team at White Diamond!

White Diamond Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• Miralli Photography
    Miralli Photography Wedding Photographers

Pro Videographer with a passion for capturing your special day in a creative way.

• 27 Family Lane Levittown, NY 11756 See on map