Nearby Vendors to Consider

About White Diamond Video

Cinematic Wedding Videos

Artistic and Cinematic Wedding Cinematographers

Hamptons to NYC, Saratoga to New Jersey, and everywhere in between ... White Diamond creates beautiful wedding films, much more artistic than a standard wedding video.

Call us today at (631) 662-5960

Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
SD Card (1)

Stefan at White Diamond video was absolutely amazing to work with! From the very beginning, he was so kind and accommodating. The first time we met, I actually showed up to our appointment half an hour early without realizing it, and he didn't say a word about it, just invited me inside and made me feel at home.

Planning a wedding is stressful, so it's important to work with vendors that are reliable. Stefan was hands down our best and favorite vendor to work with! Anytime we had questions he was quick to get back to us and even set up a Facetime appointment with us when a blizzard prevented us from making it to his office. We left every appointment feeling like our concerns were heard and questions were answered.

The day of the wedding, he and his colleague Giancarlo were on time and professional. They were also fun to be around, which is important on the big day! They got amazing footage of the day and full coverage of our choreographed first dance, along with a special, separate video of the first dance. The highlights video came out beautifully, and we keep re-watching it over and over again and feeling the full rush of emotions we felt that day. We have gotten many compliments from friends and family on the amazing quality of Stefan's videos. We would absolutely recommend White Diamond to anyone planning a wedding. Their prices are very reasonable and their work is incredible. Thanks Stefan and Giancarlo!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I did a lot of research when it came to wedding videography because this was an area that I knew I couldn’t break the bank on. When I came across Stefan and his company, White Diamond, I knew his vision was exactly what I was looking for on my wedding day! Stefan was able to put together a package with us that included everything we wanted in a video package and all in our budget! Stefan has such a calm presence that put my now husband and myself at ease at being on camera all day! The shots he took were so creative and we even got a 15 second sneak peak video the next day!!! Stefan and his assistant did an amazing job at staying out of the way of our guests but still capturing all the best moments!! Thank you Stefan and the team at White Diamond!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/26/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We cannot begin to express how much we loved working with Stefan! I saw my friend's highlight video and immediately fell in love with his work. From the second we called him, I knew we were gonna continue working with him. He was flexible with our requests, was ready to accommodate changes to our wedding schedule and worked to make everything easy and smooth. He was always available to talk via facetime, skype, phone, whatever makes it easier!

On the day of the wedding, he was very cheerful and made things go so MUCH smoother! He came in with enthusiasm and energy that my bridal party and myself really appreciated. He worked great with our photographer as well. He was always there to capture the best moments during our ceremony and reception, made us very comfortable in front of the cameras and was very instantaneously accommodating to the differences in the way our ceremony was did in our church. He was very accommodating to the songs we requested for our highlight videos and we loved how it turned out! cant stop replaying it till now! We loved everything about working with Stefan, he is awesome and wholeheartedly recommend him to everyone!!!!!

Profile Picture carol, 5/20/18, 1 Review