64 Reviews for White Diamond Video

Blu-Ray (1)
SD Card (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
62 White Diamond Video Reviews

We couldn't be happier with the service we received from Stefan and his videographer Val. For our wedding, this past July 2017, we had many personalized requests and many questions. From start to finish, Stefan was professional and extremely flexible. Every request that we asked for was fulfilled as well as going above and beyond to meet with us in person multiple times. Our video and trailer are stunning; our family and friends were amazed by our highlight video. We highly recommend this company to capture your special day; you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Stefan met all our expectations capturing our July 2017 wedding day. He was extremely professional. He came on time and stayed for the whole affair from pre-wedding prep to the cake cutting. It is obvious that he has a passion for his craft as he used modern techniques and equipment like a go pro to capture the details of our day. The end result was a very personal and unique work of art rather than a cookie cutter video. Stefan has wonderful editing skills. The highlight video was truly special. It captured and summarized the most tender moments of our special day. The way the music transitioned beautifully to the frames of video felt so thought out. The feature length film was equally as beautiful. It is obvious that Stefan is not just a videographer but an artist who takes great care and pride in his work. Your wedding day will go as fast as everyone says it will but my husband and I feel at ease because we can relive our special day every time we watch our wedding video. Stefan gave us a lasting memory of our first day as husband and wife and we could not be more pleased. If you are looking for a videographer to capture your wedding day I highly recommend White Diamond Video.

Profile Picture Julianne, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Traditional, DVD

I was lucky enough to have Matt at our wedding very last minute. We originally didnt have the budget for video but Stefan was able to work with me and we were able to have them there on our big day. As a bride you miss so much, which really is a shame but it was so nice to look back on the video and see so many special moments. We got out video back really fast which was amazing and Stefan is always quick to respond as well, which is a huge deal for me since I know I could be a needy bride but he was always there and helpful.

Profile Picture Carla, 1/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Traditional, Digital Download

Stefan did an amazing job keeping a light, fun energy the whole day and truly captured great angles of our wedding day! The final video was awesome and he responds quickly and always willing to work with what will make the couple happy! We were so pleased with white diamond video!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 12/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Very thankful and for fortunate to have had White Diamond as a videographer. Stefan was incredibly accommodating, kind and truly excited to film our big day. He remained available and prompt to respond to any questions. On the day of my wedding, White Diamond was the first vendor to arrive with full energy and that energy stayed with them the whole night. My wedding video was remarkable and I highly recommend White Diamond to all brides and grooms!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

The best decision my husband and I made was choosing Stefan at White Diamond Videos to shoot our wedding video. He knew exactly what we both wanted and made our day super special by making us laugh and helping us capture the best moment of our lives. He was so fun and energetic and even filmed us as we drove in the limo. Truly captures everything and really went above and beyond. We can't wait to get the actual video but we sure know that we will not be disappointed. All Brides and Grooms you must meet him in person and see his work because he truly does magical work!! Thanks again Stefan for everything! Natalie & Christofer Cardinali

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video

When we planned our wedding a videographer was the last item on our list, I didn't really want one bc I felt that I wanted to use the allotted money elsewhere. White Diamond Video was recommended to me by a friend of a friend, and from the minute I met wth Stefan I knew that I could not let our wedding go by without booking him! He was amazing to work with from start to finish and our wedding video just proves it. I am so happy I chose to have a videographer at our wedding, and even happier that it was him! Highly highly recommend it!

Profile Picture User7695407, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I got married in September and chose Stefan at White Diamond Video to be our videographer. We are so glad we did! Stefan was easy to work with, which was really great in our case since we lived out of state. He was easy to keep in touch with and always friendly. Stefan works with Kevin Markland at Markland Wedding Photography, whom we chose to take our pictures. The two worked perfectly together!Stefan made it easy to forget the camera was present and captured all of our big moments perfectly. When we recieved our video, we were blown away. It was perfect. Its so easy to forgot the little touches of your wedding, so we're glad we were able to work with Stefan to always have something to remember them by. Id recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture ashley, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, Cinematic

Stefan and White Diamond Video worked great with Kevin Markland Photography for our summer wedding. While we didn't meet Stefan and his crew in person before the day of the wedding, they were professional and easy going. About 4 months before the wedding, Stefan emailed us asking for 5 fast and 3 slow songs to edit into your video and he provided a list to help us brainstorm. We had plenty of time to pick the songs we wanted and had no problem picking songs that were not on his list.

We received our highlights video about three months after the wedding and our full video was shipped about two weeks later. We were both very happy with the highlight and full video.

Profile Picture Andrew, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Stefan, thank you so much for providing us with an amazing service. I can't wait to see the final product. You kept your cool on such a hot \ humid day in August. i'm so glad I decided to do the first look, you and Mat were there for me the whole time. You guys were amazing, Please look no further White Diamond Video is affordable and you will receive the piece of mind on such a hectic day. Thank You, i hope you enjoyed the surprises i had in store for everyone "Mariachi, Boxing Announcer, and the Baby Bump" haha

Profile Picture Kevin, 8/12/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony

This review is long overdue. We got married 7-3-16 but I definitely did not need to wait and see my highlight or full video before writing a review because I have so many good things to say before it even gets here (Can't wait though!) Stefan and Matt were an amazing team. A friend of mind use them for a wedding a few years back and I fell in love with her highlight reel. They were the only videographers we met with in person and were sold on the spot! A true professional with a great eye. His team member Matt was amazing day off. When my (quite useless) bridal attendant was no where to be found, He kept helping me with my dress, cracked jokes if anything was getting too stressful and kept assuring me that the shots they were getting were awesome (although I had no doubt or need to be reassured). Both Stefan and Matt got along great with my ginormous bridal party and worked really well with my photographer. I'll probably come back and update once I've seen the final products but I am super excited to see them and truly have no doubt they are wonderful!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day

When we saw our friend's highlight video from White Diamond Video we knew we be working with Stefan! We got married on 7/2/16 and it was the best day ever. Now we have an amazing video to watch over and over again! The music, the laughter, tears, dancing, everything! Its all on tape and crafted in such a creative way. We are so pleased with our highlight video clip and the complete video! Working with Stefan was a pleasure. He was easy going, professional and relaxed! He had great ideas. He captured the night from every which way. We really wanted a videographer and I am so happy we chose white diamond video! Look no further, you won't be disappointed! I don't even know how he captured so much footage on the dance floor. Looking back I didn't even know he was right in the middle of it. Stefan took us off the dance floor to capture the beautiful sunset we had that night. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) Five stars and beyond!

Profile Picture kimberly, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Traditional, DVD

Stefan and his crew were not only excellent when it came to planning the shoot for our big day and providing us with an amazing highlight video and feature, but they truly made us feel relaxed and helped us get through the stresses of the wedding day. My wife and I couldn't have been any happier with White Diamond, and would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone reading this.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Stefan was extremely professional and easy to work with. Both our highlight video and full length video came out great! His personality was so amazing to have on the actual wedding day. He was polite, respectful, calming and organized. He could see my need of wanting to organize something such as us walking out of the church and everyone blowing bubbles and took it upon himself to assemble our guests (all 231 of them) and get it done. Him and his assistant made us laugh right after the ceremony as my husband was mic'ed up and they could hear all of our conversations during the ceremony.

Thank you Stefan!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Amazing! I loved the way my video came out, it came out better then I� imagined. Everyone loved the way my video came out and was telling me how amazing it was!! Stefan is awesome to work with and a lot of fun as well. Booking White Diamond will not disappoint you at all, and I am so happy I went with someone as great as White Diamond. Seriously though if you want someone who is easy to work with, reliable and professional go with White Diamond you won't regret it! :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I chose White Diamond Video to do the videography for our May, 2016 wedding. This was hands down the best decision we made. Stefan and his team were professional, punctual, creative and truly understood what about our day needed to be captured. Not a single important moment was missed on our video and it was edited flawlessly. We cannot recommend White Diamond enough and are truly grateful for all they did to capture the spirit, celebration and love that went into our wedding.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

White diamond videography is a MUST! they are professional, attentive to details, always able to be reached, and super affordable for their high quality of work. Stefan was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding super relaxing! Not only that but we were shocked at how fast we got our video after the wedding. The video was stunning and left us speechless and in tears all over again. He captured the essence of our special day and my husband and I can't thank him enough for everything. Do yourself a favor and use White Diamond Videography....you will not regret it!!!

Profile Picture Melinda, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend White Diamond Video. Stefan did an amazing job at not only capturing incredible footage of our wedding, but also following up on every detail. Stefan was very responsive and attentive to all our questions and concerns leading up to the big day and after. Stefan and his team were extremely professional and easy going, making it fun and memorable. We received the highlights and the video in a timely manner. Truly a pleasure to work with and also on budget.

Profile Picture Angelica, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional

White diamond is amazing! Reasonably priced. They shot our November 2015 wedding at Foc Hollow! We couldn't be happier with the final video! Stephan truly did an amazing job making a movie out of our special day! I'd highly recommend them for anyone looking for a fun professional talented videographer!!! Tricia and Billy Sutherland

Profile Picture Tricia, 11/13/15, 1 Review
4.7

We were happy to use White Diamond Video. Stefan was very easy to work with and flexible on what we wanted. He arranged multiple calls to make sure that we were on the same page with everything. Stefan included an extra videographer at no charge, which was awesome! Gary and Matt arrived early and were very professional. We hardly even noticed they were there and we were able to concentrate on each other!

Profile Picture User5648226, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, DVD

I am so happy I chose White Diamond! Stefan and Matt were amazing!! Stefan always answered my inquiries right away and was very professional before, during, and after our wedding. On the day of our wedding he and Matt worked with our photographers and had a great day! We loved our highlights video and we adore our film. What amazing work! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lisa-Ann, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved White Diamond Video!! Stefan always replied quickly to my inquires and questions throughout the planning process and even after the wedding! On the day of the wedding, he worked professionally and seamlessly with my photographers while capturing incredible shots. The video that was produced was absolutely perfect! The best moments of the night were included as well as the ones that the bride and groom didn't get to witness because we were so busy! The video culminated with incredible highlights and scenic, romantic shots. I couldn't have imagined anyone better to capture such an important day in our lives!! Thank you Stefan!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Reception

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! White Diamond Video truly delivers in every way! My satisfaction was always the number one priority. My videographer was always available to answer questions and did everything necessary to ensure things went smoothly on my wedding day. My highlight video and wedding video were exquisitely edited and not one special moment was missed!!! Thanks White Diamond Video!

Profile Picture User4660625, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Stefan and his colleague were great! They felt like being apart of the family even though they were there working. We really enjoyed later on viewing their work. Job very well done!!! We would recommend their service for anyone looking for a wedding videographer!!! Magda and Paul

Profile Picture Paul, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Cinematic, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Ceremony, Reception

Excellent vision and very fun to work with. Was a great experience. Strongly recommend.

Profile Picture User6433734, 2+ years ago, 1 Review