Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About BELLUCCI FILMS Photography & Video

Wedding Photo & Cinema at It's Finest

Hello, My name is Justin Bellucci and Wedding Photography is my passion!! My goal is to not only capture your most special day but to tell your story in a creative & compelling way that is unique. After all, isnt every couple unique in their own special way? Something about capturing couples emotions & that perfect moment always intrigued me. Luckily, that is my job & I love what I do! I would not classify myself as one specific type of photographer. I am very versatile and try not to limit myself from what types of images I capture. I am always thinking of new and different ways of capturing or creating. I like to think of myself as an artist, relaying my personal vision through images. Let me tell your story & create something amazing that you can cherish for a Lifetime! I look forward to hearing from you.

*Please call or email me to schedule an appointment to go over details, packages & pricing*

Sincerely,

Justin Bellucci

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow BELLUCCI FILMS Photography & Video on

43 Reviews for BELLUCCI FILMS Photography & Video

I had seen a wedding video Justin did a few years back and from that moment I knew he was who I would want to work with when I got married. Well, that day came this past weekend (9.16.17) and working with Justin and his team was beyond my wildest dreams! Justin Bellucci did both our wedding videography and photography. He is very Professional. It also laid back and easy going. His work speaks for itself and we cannot wait to get our photos and video back!

Profile Picture BreeAnna, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Justin Bellucci was amazing, We hired him as our videographer. Our first meet and greet was so calm and soothing, he don't pressure us into anything. He showed us his worked and I cried because his cinemas just speak to you, they tell you love story. We booked him a year and a half out and when it was time to start communicating, he remembered myself an husband, when he arrived the day of the wedding I felt like I knew him forever, just the comfort level and the professionalism from him and his staff was absolutely comforting. He laughed and joked with everyone like he was part of the family. I highly recommend his services. He's awesome.....

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Where to begin? Justin was beyond words. We just got our highlight from our wedding and it was well worth the wait! He spent so much time and paid so much attention to detail, I must have watched it 15 times the first day I got it and cried the whole time. When there was a tiny error on the priest's end in the church and he called my husband the wrong name (every bride's dream...not) Justin was able to cover it up and make it seem as if it didn't ever happen. A true artist. This man is truly talented and amazing at what he does. I have and will continue to tell everyone about how great Bellucci Films is and wouldn't have changed anything!

Profile Picture Gina, 1/30/16, 1 Review

16 Photos

16 Photos

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Every time I see that Justin and I will be shooting a wedding together I know it’s going to be a great day filled with fun, laughs, creativity and end with amazing quality of work. Justin’s talent far exceeds many others in the industry and he’s a really nice guy too! When working with Justin, we often have similar visions and anticipate each other’s next move making us both more efficient at capturing the materials needed in the limited time frame we have. Justin is a true artist who can take a couple’s wedding day and turn it into a cinematic love story. He puts his heart and soul into everything he does and I’m always blown away by his final product. <3 Justin!

We met Bellucci Films on June 7th, 2013, on one of the WORST rainy nights ever imagined. From the start they were friendly, outgoing and ready to do whatever it took to make the bride and groom have the day they have dreamed about despite the surrounding outside. We rocked the dance floor and they made sure they built a story for our bride & groom. They were always there and ready to capture more. Fun to work with, easy going just like us!! Neat, organized, and the work they produced was more then stellar!! We will never forget how they included us in their highlight film!!... Great group and more!

Justins talent and work ethics most definitely make him stand out above the rest. In a field as competitive and ever changing as cinematography and videography, Justin is constantly challenging himself and never is satisfied with anything less than perfection. I highly recommend his services! He's an excellent communicator and usually has an immediate response time. Working along side a videographer can sometimes be difficult when working against time constraints but Justin is so pleasant to work with and professional. You can't go wrong with this one!

Events