16 Justin Circle, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date

About Sandi Rufo Photography

Your love isn’t staged, posed or scripted why should your photos be? It's all about The Real! The Real love, Real fun, Real laughter, and the really awesome moments of your wedding day. Let's capture those so you can relive them every day. No posed stage or scripted. Just you me and my camera.

Follow Sandi Rufo Photography on

Sandi Rufo Photography 1
Sandi Rufo Photography 2
Sandi Rufo Photography 3

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2017

Sandi and her assistant, Kerry, were the photographers for my wedding this October. They were both absolutely phenomenal and made my wedding day (and all the planning leading up to it!) completely stress-free. Sandi kept in contact with me, got back to me incredibly quickly when I had a question, and not only took amazing pictures but incorporated my friends & family into the process seamlessly. She not only took the most beautiful pictures but noticed right away when i was losing steam or needed a break without me even saying anything. She lived up to her promise of taking great candids and after our "staged" pictures she blended right into the wedding. I can't say enough great things about her or my wedding pictures (which I got back in 3 weeks!). I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Sandi Rufo Photography 4
    Sandi Rufo Photography 5
    Sandi Rufo Photography 6

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough about Sandi! We had a difficult time finding a photographer that we liked. We wanted someone who not only took beautiful portrait photos, but someone that we knew we would get along with all day long, would work with our large bridal party and our blended families, and would make sure to capture lots of candid photos throughout the entire day and night. Looking at Sandi's work, we knew her style matched what we were looking for and once we met with her, we knew she was perfect. She designed a package to fit our needs and we did our engagement shoot with her after booking her for our wedding. Working with Sandi was so easy and we absolutely loved our engagement photos. She even handled our Save the Dates, which everyone absolutely loved! She also sent me little gifts leading up the day of my wedding, which was such a nice, personal touch that I don't think I'd get with many other vendors! The day of our wedding, Sandi came to my Dad's house where I got ready, and she had another photographer (Quinn) go to where the groom was. Both Sandi and Quinn were great all day and were so easy to work with. Sandi gave great direction to everyone and Quinn captured a lot of candid photos just like we had asked for. They worked quickly to get all bridal party and family pictures done so that we could eat something before our reception began! We had our sneak peek of our wedding photos only 4 days after our wedding was over, which was amazing! We instantly shared them from our honeymoon in Africa with our family and friends. What we have seen so far has been nothing but spectacular and we are so happy that we found Sandi to capture so many great moments from our extraordinary wedding day!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Kayla · Married on 08/13/2016

If you're looking for an amazing, caring, talented, supportive photographer, then you've found your girl! Sandi and Quinn were absolutely amazing! Throughout the wedding planning process Sandi was responsive and always there to provide supportive and encouraging words! She made the wedding planning process that much easier. My dream of capturing photos with my dog on my wedding day came true and Sandi could not have been more excited to help make that happen! Thank you Sandi for your kindness, your compassion, and your talent!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Sandi Rufo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• BELLUCCI FILMS Photography & Video
    BELLUCCI FILMS Photography & Video Wedding Videographers

I met Sandi Rufo about 2 years ago while shooting an event together. She was very professional yet laid back & so easy to work with. We immediately hit if that day & became friends. Since then we have been recommending each other & have shot many weddings together. We work along side one another as a great team, making sure we each capture what we set out to achieve for the day. While shooting, we make our couples feel comfortable around us & most of all have fun! Sandi has a great eye & style. She is very un-intrusive and has a great photojournalist style. Sandi knows how to capture those once in a lifetime moments, expressions & emotions and deliver them to you in a timeless photograph(s). I give Sandi Rufo Photography 5 STARS *****

• 16 Justin Circle Port Jefferson Station, 11776 See on map