80 Reviews for Bilski Productions

Multi. Locations (2)
Add'l Hours (1)
Drone Footage (1)
79 Bilski Productions Reviews

To say I couldn't wait to book this vendor would be an understatement! I fell in love with Bilski Productions and their work long before I was engaged, and booking them as our videographer was a no-brainer. They quickly became my favorite humans ever and working with them on our wedding day was a complete dream! John truly felt like family from the start and it was amazing to spend nearly every minute of my wedding day with him. In the beginning, my husband was indifferent about hiring a videographer, but once we met with John and he saw some of their work, he saw the value in, not only the video, but in his amazing team. I could not be happier with their work - it is truly priceless and is something we will hold near and dear to our hearts forever. They genuinely captured our personalities, our love and our entire wedding day so PERFECTLY. I could not have asked for anything better and John made it all happen so effortlessly. If you are looking for the perfect videographer, don't even think about it—book BILSKI PRODUCTIONS!!!!!!!!

Nicole and Michael Sarro

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/8/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Bilski Productions are amazing!! They are so professional and the best in the business. They made the whole day run so smoothly and are sneak peek of our video is awesome can’t wait till see the finished product.

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I could never adequately put into words the absolute perfection that is bilski productions. The best decision without s doubt for our big dsyy was choosing them to be our videographer. From the first appointment we had no doubt in our mind bilski was the only choice for us. John was so personable and informative and knowledgeable about every aspect of his business and it was clear how passionate he was about his craft. For our wedding day Jason was our main videographer, he kept us calm, on schedule, and gave great direction for what would make great shots. He and his assistant went virtually unnoticed at the reception and I barely remember seeing them at all (which is a good thing!) We were never stopped, posed, taken away from our guests during the party and after now recieving our highlight- they captured the life of the party beyond what I ever imagined. The time, and attention to every single detail blows my mind. Every single aspect was flawless, and made me cry over and over again of happiness. Everyone that has seen our video crys, which is a great compliment lol! We are so anxious to have our full feature in the coming months and would recommend John, Jason and their team In a heart beat to anyone!

Profile Picture Kerri, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Throughout our wedding planning process, we kept going back and forth as to whether or not we wanted videography. I am not used to being the center of attention, and the thought of multiple people with cameras following me around all day wasn't something I was looking forward to. As our wedding day got closer, I kept hearing from brides who either regretted NOT booking a videographer for their big day or brides that said their number one favorite memory was their video, and eventually we decided to start looking for our own videographer. Immediately upon seeing John and Jason's video, I knew I had to book them! I shouldn't have worried because Jason was the absolute best the day of our wedding. He was never intrusive, in fact, most of the day I forgot I was being taped, which is pretty impressive when you think about the amount of equipment they were carrying around all day! We received our Sneak Peak a couple of weeks after the wedding, and I instantly knew that our Highlight video was going to be amazing. The Bilski team managed to capture all of the beautiful moments of our day, while adding an artistic touch that I don't think you will get with other videographers. Definitely make room in your budget for Bilski, the video you receive is going to be the best memento from your wedding!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

Hiring Bilski Production was one of the easiest decisions I made while planning my wedding. A co-worker recommended them after gushing over the video they made for her cousin's wedding. After meeting with John and seeing how passionate he is about his profession, I knew without a doubt that I wanted him to capture my big day. John and his team were so professional throughout the whole process and I was completely blown away by how amazing he was the day of and of course, with the end product. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable all day in front of the camera and we hardly noticed he was there! He is truly magnificent at what he does! My highlight reel is something that I will cherish forever and watch over and over for years to come! If you are looking for an extremely high quality professional who absolutely loves what he does, do not hesitate to hire John and his amazing company!

Profile Picture Renee, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We used Bilski Productions this past summer for our wedding on July 23rd, 2017 and we can definitely look back and say we made the BEST choice in choosing a videographer! From start to finish when we first met with John up to the day we received our highlight reel and all our footage we were always in the loop and were so excited to receive the final product! On the day of our wedding the Bilski team was basically our day of coordinators and we can't ever thank them enough for that! Many of our friends used Bilski Productions and after watching endless highlight reels we knew we wanted them to capture all the moments on our wedding day...and they absolutely did! Our favorite part about watching all the raw footage was all the laughing, commenting, and snorting from us AND the team because we were hysterical laughing at all the behind the scenes moments :)! Again, we 100% recommend them to any couples out there who are looking for a team who is responsive and truly enjoy and good at what they do! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Maria , 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I am so obsessed with how everything came out!!! I keep watching it over and over again! The crew was so professional and made the day run so smoothly! If you are on the fence about having a video or not, my advise - do it! You'll have the most beautiful piece of art forever. And if you're on the fence about who to hire for it, my advise - Bilski!!! I cannot say any more good things about them!! I would recommend them to everyone!! So thankful we found them!

Profile Picture Reanna, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

The team at Bilski are just amazing people to work with. They arrived on time and had us laughing through the entire day and night. John even laughed at my Finding Nemo reference which made my night! John and Jason made us feel so relaxed in front of the camera so we were able to get some really amazing footage. When my health issues started acting up at the reception, they were right there to calm me down and reassure me that as soon as I was able to continue with our night shots they would be there to capture it. John and Jason really understood our humor and were able to reflect that in how they had us interacting for some parts of the video. Matt and I can’t thank you guys enough for being there to laugh with us and capture our special day! I wish they had a higher than 5-star rating because you guys deserve it!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/1/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Short Form

I can't say enough about John and his team. I planned my wedding from overseas and never got to meet John in person prior to my wedding day, which is NOT typical.... It didn't matter. He listened to everything I wanted and he made it happen... and we haven't even received the full video yet- I am just talking about the trailer and the experience I had with him on that day. He made it easy breezy for me as a bride. He saw things to make the video even more special and amazing! It was so much fun to be around him that day! If Trav andI ever renew our vows I know who to call :p My husband can't stop watching the video. I just showed him an hour ago and he's on at least time 12... he is watching while doing the dishes... As he said "Bilski's got skillskis"

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

There are SO many kind words I could use to describe Bilski Productions. We booked both Bilski and Barattini before we even had our venue set up, that is how confident we were in his work. From the minute we met John, we knew we were a perfect match! The process was so painless and so fun! The day of, John and his team were beyond professional and made me (and my husband) feel so comfortable. I spent the whole morning with John and it felt like I was spending it with a friend, I barley even knew the cameras were there! His ideas were creative and we did not have to spend our entire reception shooting, he took a step back and let us enjoy our time once the reception had begun. I would not have changed a single thing! It was an absolute pleasure to work with Bilski Productions!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD

Bilski will not disappoint.. They are worth every single penny! John and his team were great from the moment they walked in the door! They went out of their way to make sure everything was special for us and that we were happy throughout the day. They had me and my husband laughing the whole day and made the photo sessions enjoyable and fun. We have only received our highlight reel so far and it was so amazing, it had us it tears! They really know how to capture the love and every little detail of the day and turn it into a work of art! Thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Randall, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I had fallen in love with Bilski Productions work after seeing one of their videos far before I was even engaged. I knew that they would be my first choice when my special day came. When I told my fiance that I was ready to book them IMMEDIATELY after we were engaged he was a little hesitant but now cannot thank me enough for going with my instinct and feeling so confident in them even before we knew them. After a few conversations with John, we knew we made the right choice. His attention to detail was something we greatly appreciated. It quickly became apparent that they cared about our special day as much as we did! The day of, Christine and her crew seemed to share the same vision as we did and their kindness and easy-going personalities made them an absolute joy to work with. Seeing the sneak peak after we returned from our honeymoon was the greatest surprise! We couldn't believe the moments they captured so beautifully and can't imagine how amazing the rest of our footage is going to be! We could not be happier that we chose Bilksi Productions and will continue to recommend them to all friends and family for years to come!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

John Bilski and team are AMAZING! I am obssessed with my video and could not have imagined anything better. They are so talented and I am beyond thrilled with my video and just having them with me on my wedding day was SO FUN! Love them.

Profile Picture sophia, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive

Friends of ours used Bilski Productions a few years ago and I knew when the time came, there was no other choice for wedding videography. It was easily one of the easiest and best decisions that we made. When we had our initial meeting with John, we totally hit it off and knew that he was the guy we wanted to film our wedding. From the very beginning it felt like we had been friends forever and he truly took the time to understand exactly what we wanted for our big day. John showed us several short films and a longer film, which totally blew us away. John’s talent, creativity, and passion for his work are indescribable. He was so accommodating and responsive whenever we needed him during the planning process. On the day of our wedding, John, Jason, and Jess were with us- we truly couldn't have asked for a more perfect team. We had an absolute blast with them the entire day. They made us feel so comfortable, had so many fun ideas, and kept us laughing the entire time. They made sure that we enjoyed every single moment and captured so many emotions that just can’t be put into words. Our "sneak peak" video was ready not even 2 weeks after the wedding and was the best surprise ever when we were coming back from our honeymoon. We are even more excited now to see our full-length video! Thank you so much to John and everyone at Bilski Productions for making our wedding absolutely perfect. We love you guys! --Lauren & Dustin

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Before we were even engaged, I remember watching a Bilski Video on Facebook, crying my eyes out over a video of people I didn't know, and turning to my now husband telling him that this was our videographer for our future wedding. Fast forward a few years, we got engaged, and the first vendor we booked without any hesitation was Bilski Productions. We could not have been happier with this decision!! John was amazing to work with from start to finish. He is professional and has such an amazing attention to detail and really cared about what we wanted too. He and Chris were there the day of our wedding and were so much fun to work with! They were able to ease our nerves and capture such beautiful moments. Just a few days into our honeymoon, we received the most amazing sneak peak video. My husband actually woke me up at 3am to show it to me. I'll never forget the look of excitement of his face as we watched it together for the first time and him saying "they are awesome!". It was surreal to see all the little moments that were captured so perfectly. We could not be happier that we chose Bilski Productions and recommend them to everyone we know! I don't know any videographers work that compares to the quality that Bilski Productions provides their customers. Thank you again for capturing the most important day of our lives and for being such a pleasure to work with! We love you guys!

- Lauren and Kevin O'Brien

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/12/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can't say enough about Bilski Productions! My wedding video is amazing and captured every single special moment miraculously in a 3 minute highlight. Everyone was so professional, the day went by without a hitch. It was worth every single penny!

Profile Picture zulema, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Bilski Productions was just fantastic. John was professional, courteous and awesome. We used John for our Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine Talent Show. We were in the Wang Center Theater. The team was unobtrusive, professional and listened to requests and questions readily. We were absolutely blown away by the final product DVD set we received. I can't tell you how many people at the school want John to make more copies! book with confidence! Bilski Productions is the way to go and we will be using him next time for the next show in 2 years!

Profile Picture anthony, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Prior to getting engaged, we already knew we wanted Bilski Productions to film our wedding. We were put to tears after watching several of his wedding films and it was obvious that we needed our own. For our wedding, we had Jason and Bobby as our cinematographers and assistant Allie. Everybody was promptly on time to take some amazing shots of us as we were each getting ready prior to the big reveal. Jason was with the bride and Bobby was with the groom. They worked fantastically with our photographers and were very gracious to allow the photographers to get their shots and in many cases, work with the shot that the photographers had setup. Jason, Bobby and Allie were so professional and made the event go by so much smoother than we ever could have thought. They helped us out at every turn and truly made the event that more memorable and pleasurable.
I heard from several of the guests that they didn’t even realize there were cinematographers at the event; the Bilski crew blended into the background, however, they were able to grab some incredible footage. Our highlight reel put tears in the eyes of everybody that watched it. We continue to watch it several times a day to “re-live” the experience of our wedding. In addition to capturing the best moments of your wedding day, in the most creative angles possible, the film reignites the emotion that you felt on your wedding day and it allows you to relive the excitement and happiness that you felt on your special day. Bilski films are the highest quality and the absolute most professional cinematography work out there. At every step, from meeting with John, to the day of and working with “the crew” to the final product, we could not be happier and so impressed by what Bilski Productions created for our special day. We HIGHLY recommend Bilski Productions to capture your wedding day.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, DVD, Cinematic

I had been following Bilski Productions way before we got engaged, and I knew as soon as we did get engaged, John was one of the first vendors I HAD to meet with. We met him at his office and he showed us a complete wedding video, and from the corner of my eye I see my Fiancé crying, that's when I knew I MUST hire Bilski for our wedding!!! Boy did I make the best discussion EVER!! We are absolutely in love with our Highlight Reel, I can't stop watching it!!! We got so many compliments on it. Thank you SOOO MUCH John and Staff for helping our capture the best days of our lives.

Profile Picture Jaime, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic

John and his crew gave us memories to last a lifetime! Our wedding video is beautiful. It is so much more than we ever expected. It went from happy to sad and had us laughing and crying in a matter of minutes, they really captured our entire day. Everyone we've shared the video with has had nothing but awesome things to say! I am so happy we decided to use Bilski and can't wait to relive our day in the years to come :)

Profile Picture Megan, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing job!! Our wedding was 11-7-15 at the Somerley at Foxhollow and I couldn't be happier with the service Bilski productions provided. They were very professional and super friendly, they made you feel comfortable and got the perfect shots to tell our story through video. I can't stress enough how pleased me and my new husband are. I would recommend them 100% ??

Profile Picture Doreen, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Some would call me a "Bridezilla"... I tend to agree! John not only is a very talented cinematographer and absolute professional- but also my wedding therapist thru all of the stressful "Bridezilla" moments and breakdowns. I'm a difficult person to work with and John and his crew went ABOVE and BEYOND to meet every one of my requests. They have 100% exceeded my expectations and cannot wait to see our final product!! If you are looking for someone that is going to not only produce an amazing video, but is going to take every single detail and turn them into a masterpiece, your search stops here with Bilski Productions. You will not be disappointed!!!!! We will be recommending them to all of our friends that are future brides and grooms to be!! Thank you Bilski Productions for capturing our dream wedding and producing such a beautiful film. We could not be happier with the overall results!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Cinematic, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

I'm on my honeymoon and John Bilski and crew keep coming up in conversation so I find it appropriate to write a review now. :-). I can't believe how amazing John was. He was SOOOO fun and time efficient !! You'd think having a wedding cinematographer would take up a huge chunk of time, but it really didn't at all. I Loved working with him and my husband, who won't say much unless he was really passionate, LOVED him too!! John has a Great sense of humor, is kind and understanding and The BEST in the business. seriously, watch his videos! forget about my review, his trailers speak for themselves!!!! But the fact he was enjoyable to work with was just the icing on the cake... wedding cake. John has a cool, relaxed, modern, fun style which I Loveeeee. He also worked so well with my photographer, that he hair met for the first time that day!! They even shared some light tool thingy.... Just nice to know he's enjoyable to work with whether you are the couple, or other vendor. THANK YOU BILSKI!!!! we really miss you actually... we're in St. Martin and cannot capture these beautiful views and fun music, and both agree he would be the only one that could fully capture this :-) Can you come to St. Martin, John?!?!! Lots of love, Jamie and Michael Mannellino

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wife Rachel and I got married July 26, 2015 at Bethpage State Park-Caryle on the Green. John was our cinematographer and captured our day and gave us memories that will last a lifetime. When we finally got our video, it was like we were back at our wedding reliving all the special moments that we shared. John knows how to capture the emotion of the day and express it in a way that even if you do not know those in the video, you feel connected to them. We couldn't have selected a better guy for the job.

Profile Picture Eric, 7/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, USB Flash Drive