Bilski Productions Reviews

Bilski Productions 2
Bilski Productions 3

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Bilski Productions could not have been more perfect! What an incredible vendor! From day one, they were by our sides helping us make the right decisions, walking us through what we needed to do and just being overall friendly and helpful throughout! On the day of our wedding they were perfect! They knew what shots we wanted and got the perfect drone footage! All day and night they were patient, friendly and absolutely awesome! Our day was 100% perfect and Bilski Productions was a huge reason why.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 08/02/2019

5 stars! John Bilski and his team are THE BEST!

Book Bilski!!
    John and his team have been amazing from the start!! On the day of our wedding John ran a tight shift! He kept us (as well as some of our vendors) on schedule, because of him our day ran seamlessly. He worked fast, allowing us to spend the most amount of time possible with family and friends! My husband and I as well as our bridal parties and families appreciate his diligence and amazing work ethic!
    I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Bilski Productions! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 12/08/2018

The best of the best

My husband and I had our minds and hearts set on several vendors for our wedding, but one of the first we booked was Bilski! We wasted no time booking with them nearly two years in advance and we could not be happier with our decision! After all is said and done, your photo and video will be the only way to re-live your wedding day and having a talented team of videographers will ensure it's captured even better than you'll recollect it all after months and years go by! John and Jason were by our side throughout the entire day during our December 2018 wedding and captured every little detail, moment, kiss, dance, etc. We so badly wanted it to snow and we wouldn't have even known it did if it wasn't for Jason telling us to come outside. John and Jason successfully captured the tiny flurries on video, which was more than we could've asked for! They really made the entire filming process fun, easy-going, and effortless.
    Now, onto the video – there are NO words to explain how absolutely beautiful our feature film is. It left my husband and I speechless, crying, laughing, and smiling. We couldn't believe how all of the highlights of our wedding day were so perfectly crafted into a 20 minute video. After 9 months pass-by and life resumes, it's easy to forget all of the minute details of your wedding but seeing this video brought us right back to December 8, 2018. We must have watched it over 25 times the past three days, seriously!
    Bilski Productions knows what they are doing and they do it so damn well!! Don't try to cut your budget when it comes to your video (and photos)...at the end, it's all you'll have to recollect your day.
    We cannot thank everyone at Bilski Productions enough – the entire team is absolutely amazing! :)

Sent on 09/23/2019

Dylan Ierardi · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing! Must book!!

So professional so amazing!!! Must book for your wedding! Sooo helpful professional and caring!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Casey · Married on 10/04/2018

There are no words for their talent

My now husband and I booked with Bilski just a few weeks before our wedding. My time spent planning I kept telling myself there was no need for a wedding video, the photos would be enough. Boy was I wrong!!! Then when I realized it was probably too late to hire them, I reached out on a whim. John sat down with us within a few days saying lucky enough for us there was room in his schedule. John is such a down to earth guy which made it so easy to communicate with he gave us what we wanted and made sure he worked with our budget, considering we were in the final stretch. To say I am blown away by the video coverage they were able to capture is a understatement. The highlight reel we received is a perfect consolidation of our day. I got their email while I was waiting on line at the bank and proceeded to watch it. The feeling of realness this video provides is impeccable, and yes it had me sobbing at the bank! I honestly am beyond grateful we spent the extra money and went with them because I could never put a price tag on my final video. Nothing will ever compare to what they did for us. If you are on the fence go for it! You will never be disappointed with their work. I have had my video now for a few short days and probably have watched it 10 times a day. I EVEN PLAY IT OVER MY BLUETOOTH IN THE CAR!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Bilski Productions 4

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing to work with

Bilski has the most amazing team to work with and made me feel so comfortable. I’m super shy in front of cameras and John made me laugh throughout the entire time!!! Love love love them!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Robert · Married on 09/01/2018

John Bilski and the team at Bilski Productions were amazing. The planning process was fun, professional, and they guided us through all of the important aspects of our big day. They have a talented staff and creative staff that will far exceed any expectations you might have. It was a blast having them on site throughout the day and spending the time with us. Their work speaks for itself but it was a pleasure working with them every step of the way. I would not let anyone I know go with any other company for their wedding day.

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/18/2018

The staff at Bilski is AMAZING! We knew we wanted video at our wedding and we are so happy we had Bilski be a part of our day. We are naturally very shy people especially in front of the camera and we felt so comfortable and natural. Everything went so smoothly, they were patient and understanding, and on the day of the wedding it felt like hanging with friends. They were so accommodating to any specific shots that we wanted, and when we were done taking photos they were understanding and didn't force us to stay out. Every person that we met with and spoke with were so incredibly kind. I can't wait to get out highlight reel and relive the best day ever!!!!!!! Thank you to everyone at Bilski for all of your hard work and dedication and being a part of our special day!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Peggie · Married on 07/28/2018

Perfection

From the start of planning I was someone who was undecided about video, would We watch it, would we love it...from the second I saw their work I knew I had to have them at my wedding. As soon as I met with John I knew it would be amazing and it far exceeded our expectations! The day of the wedding they meshed right in with our crazy personalities and family, instead of being uptight because there were cameras on us they had us laughing and so comfortable. We can not thank a John and his team enough for the beautiful video we received and the amazing memories that they captured on a day that everything flies by so fast. We will definitely be watching our video on repeat for the rest of our lives!!! Thank you!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2018

To say I couldn't wait to book this vendor would be an understatement! I fell in love with Bilski Productions and their work long before I was engaged, and booking them as our videographer was a no-brainer. They quickly became my favorite humans ever and working with them on our wedding day was a complete dream! John truly felt like family from the start and it was amazing to spend nearly every minute of my wedding day with him. In the beginning, my husband was indifferent about hiring a videographer, but once we met with John and he saw some of their work, he saw the value in, not only the video, but in his amazing team. I could not be happier with their work - it is truly priceless and is something we will hold near and dear to our hearts forever. They genuinely captured our personalities, our love and our entire wedding day so PERFECTLY. I could not have asked for anything better and John made it all happen so effortlessly. If you are looking for the perfect videographer, don't even think about it—book BILSKI PRODUCTIONS!!!!!!!!

Nicole and Michael Sarro

Sent on 07/10/2018

Marissa · Married on 05/26/2018

You can stop looking for videographers when you see a Bilski Production

My husband and I knew we were going to choose Bilski when we saw a video he did for a friend of ours. We were blown away with the technique and skill that can be seen in John's work. John and his entire team were helpful and kind throughout the entire process. We recently received our wedding video and are in love! He captured every aspect of our big day with amazing quality and we cannot stop watching it. We highly recommend John and his team.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Flora

Flora · Married on 03/03/2018

Our favorite vendor

If you are a couple debating whether or not you should have a videographer for your wedding. DO IT! And of course look no further than Bilski Productions. We were married in March of 2018 and we received our feature film in early December. Since the moment we received the film to present we can not get enough of our film and have watched it on repeat multiple times!!! Bilski and his team absolutely killed our wedding film! Like other couples have mentioned, Bilski captured moments that we did not have time to take in the day of. Even though, I am the most awkward person EVER and am extremely aware when cameras are around, it did not appear that way in the Film. Bilski's skills are amazing. We have showed family and friends the film and most immediate reactions have been tears and later asking "who was your videographer that was amazing, I have never seen anything like it". Hands down, the best in the industry. My husband and I recommend Bilski and his team to any one we know. From the moment we met John to present we have nothing but positives to say. He was extremely accommodating and best of all kept it real; Giving us real, honest, trustworthy advice regarding the most important day of our lives. We are grateful we decided on Bilski Productions and thank them for providing us with such amazing memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Kristen · Married on 02/18/2018

Incredible!

We absolutely loved working with Bilski! We had searched and had multiple calls with videographers trying to find the one who would capture this most important day of our lives. When we finally met Bilski, we knew we could trust them to document our special day in a way that would reflect us and showcase those around us we love so much. They were amazing to work with on the day of - following us around in the middle of February capturing every angle and shot around our venue. They delivered absolutely beautiful films to us - the quality, the emotionality and the amazing memories they shot bring us right back to the best day of our lives. They are incredibly artistic - the way they tell your story and cut between the footage is simply stunning. We are so grateful to have this piece of our wedding to carry with us throughout the rest of our lives. Thank you, John, Brian and team for everything!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Brenda · Married on 10/22/2017

Bilski Productions are amazing!! They are so professional and the best in the business. They made the whole day run so smoothly and are sneak peek of our video is awesome can’t wait till see the finished product.

Sent on 01/09/2018
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 10/07/2017

I could never adequately put into words the absolute perfection that is bilski productions. The best decision without s doubt for our big dsyy was choosing them to be our videographer. From the first appointment we had no doubt in our mind bilski was the only choice for us. John was so personable and informative and knowledgeable about every aspect of his business and it was clear how passionate he was about his craft. For our wedding day Jason was our main videographer, he kept us calm, on schedule, and gave great direction for what would make great shots. He and his assistant went virtually unnoticed at the reception and I barely remember seeing them at all (which is a good thing!) We were never stopped, posed, taken away from our guests during the party and after now recieving our highlight- they captured the life of the party beyond what I ever imagined. The time, and attention to every single detail blows my mind. Every single aspect was flawless, and made me cry over and over again of happiness. Everyone that has seen our video crys, which is a great compliment lol! We are so anxious to have our full feature in the coming months and would recommend John, Jason and their team In a heart beat to anyone!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2017

Throughout our wedding planning process, we kept going back and forth as to whether or not we wanted videography. I am not used to being the center of attention, and the thought of multiple people with cameras following me around all day wasn't something I was looking forward to. As our wedding day got closer, I kept hearing from brides who either regretted NOT booking a videographer for their big day or brides that said their number one favorite memory was their video, and eventually we decided to start looking for our own videographer. Immediately upon seeing John and Jason's video, I knew I had to book them! I shouldn't have worried because Jason was the absolute best the day of our wedding. He was never intrusive, in fact, most of the day I forgot I was being taped, which is pretty impressive when you think about the amount of equipment they were carrying around all day! We received our Sneak Peak a couple of weeks after the wedding, and I instantly knew that our Highlight video was going to be amazing. The Bilski team managed to capture all of the beautiful moments of our day, while adding an artistic touch that I don't think you will get with other videographers. Definitely make room in your budget for Bilski, the video you receive is going to be the best memento from your wedding!

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Bilski Productions 5
    Bilski Productions 6

Renee · Married on 09/02/2017

Hiring Bilski Production was one of the easiest decisions I made while planning my wedding. A co-worker recommended them after gushing over the video they made for her cousin's wedding. After meeting with John and seeing how passionate he is about his profession, I knew without a doubt that I wanted him to capture my big day. John and his team were so professional throughout the whole process and I was completely blown away by how amazing he was the day of and of course, with the end product. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable all day in front of the camera and we hardly noticed he was there! He is truly magnificent at what he does! My highlight reel is something that I will cherish forever and watch over and over for years to come! If you are looking for an extremely high quality professional who absolutely loves what he does, do not hesitate to hire John and his amazing company!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Maria · Married on 07/23/2017

We used Bilski Productions this past summer for our wedding on July 23rd, 2017 and we can definitely look back and say we made the BEST choice in choosing a videographer! From start to finish when we first met with John up to the day we received our highlight reel and all our footage we were always in the loop and were so excited to receive the final product! On the day of our wedding the Bilski team was basically our day of coordinators and we can't ever thank them enough for that! Many of our friends used Bilski Productions and after watching endless highlight reels we knew we wanted them to capture all the moments on our wedding day...and they absolutely did! Our favorite part about watching all the raw footage was all the laughing, commenting, and snorting from us AND the team because we were hysterical laughing at all the behind the scenes moments :)! Again, we 100% recommend them to any couples out there who are looking for a team who is responsive and truly enjoy and good at what they do! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Reanna · Married on 06/10/2017

I am so obsessed with how everything came out!!! I keep watching it over and over again! The crew was so professional and made the day run so smoothly! If you are on the fence about having a video or not, my advise - do it! You'll have the most beautiful piece of art forever. And if you're on the fence about who to hire for it, my advise - Bilski!!! I cannot say any more good things about them!! I would recommend them to everyone!! So thankful we found them!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Bilski Productions's reply:

Thank you SO much for this wonderful review! We loved your wedding day and really poured our heart and soul into your film. We are thrilled you loved it, and so happy that you enjoyed having us tag along. Thank you so much for being so incredible!

Rachel · Married on 04/01/2017

The team at Bilski are just amazing people to work with. They arrived on time and had us laughing through the entire day and night. John even laughed at my Finding Nemo reference which made my night! John and Jason made us feel so relaxed in front of the camera so we were able to get some really amazing footage. When my health issues started acting up at the reception, they were right there to calm me down and reassure me that as soon as I was able to continue with our night shots they would be there to capture it. John and Jason really understood our humor and were able to reflect that in how they had us interacting for some parts of the video. Matt and I can’t thank you guys enough for being there to laugh with us and capture our special day! I wish they had a higher than 5-star rating because you guys deserve it!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Bilski Productions's reply:

Rachel! Thank you! We're so happy you laughed along with us all day. Your gorgeous wedding was one of our favorites of the year, and we're so excited that you liked having us tag along. John, Jason, and Jess really had the best time. Thanks again!

Danielle · Married on 11/12/2016

I can't say enough about John and his team. I planned my wedding from overseas and never got to meet John in person prior to my wedding day, which is NOT typical.... It didn't matter. He listened to everything I wanted and he made it happen... and we haven't even received the full video yet- I am just talking about the trailer and the experience I had with him on that day. He made it easy breezy for me as a bride. He saw things to make the video even more special and amazing! It was so much fun to be around him that day! If Trav andI ever renew our vows I know who to call :p My husband can't stop watching the video. I just showed him an hour ago and he's on at least time 12... he is watching while doing the dishes... As he said "Bilski's got skillskis"

Sent on 01/24/2017

Bilski Productions's reply:

We love the catch phrase, Danielle! So amazing! Thank you for being such an incredible couple and for inviting us to capture your special day. It was such a privilege to work with you and Travis, and we LOVE the highlight reel we created from the day. Looking forward to seeing all the amazing things you guys do together. Congratulations again!
  • Kelsey416

Kelsey · Married on 09/23/2016

There are SO many kind words I could use to describe Bilski Productions. We booked both Bilski and Barattini before we even had our venue set up, that is how confident we were in his work. From the minute we met John, we knew we were a perfect match! The process was so painless and so fun! The day of, John and his team were beyond professional and made me (and my husband) feel so comfortable. I spent the whole morning with John and it felt like I was spending it with a friend, I barley even knew the cameras were there! His ideas were creative and we did not have to spend our entire reception shooting, he took a step back and let us enjoy our time once the reception had begun. I would not have changed a single thing! It was an absolute pleasure to work with Bilski Productions!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Bilski Productions's reply:

Kelsey, thank you again for this wonderful review. We had so much fun capturing your wedding day, it was absolutely beautiful! You and Cody are definitely a match made in heaven, so it was an honor to be there to witness the beginning of your journey together. We wish you lifetimes of love and happiness, congratulations!

Randall · Married on 09/09/2016

Bilski will not disappoint.. They are worth every single penny! John and his team were great from the moment they walked in the door! They went out of their way to make sure everything was special for us and that we were happy throughout the day. They had me and my husband laughing the whole day and made the photo sessions enjoyable and fun. We have only received our highlight reel so far and it was so amazing, it had us it tears! They really know how to capture the love and every little detail of the day and turn it into a work of art! Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Randall,

Thank you SO much for your amazing review. We are so happy we were able to be part of your day, and we had so much fun with you and Michael! Your highlight reel really captured the love you guys share, and it was a true honor to witness it first hand. Wishing you the best!

-Bilski Productions

Erin · Married on 07/16/2016

I had fallen in love with Bilski Productions work after seeing one of their videos far before I was even engaged. I knew that they would be my first choice when my special day came. When I told my fiance that I was ready to book them IMMEDIATELY after we were engaged he was a little hesitant but now cannot thank me enough for going with my instinct and feeling so confident in them even before we knew them. After a few conversations with John, we knew we made the right choice. His attention to detail was something we greatly appreciated. It quickly became apparent that they cared about our special day as much as we did! The day of, Christine and her crew seemed to share the same vision as we did and their kindness and easy-going personalities made them an absolute joy to work with. Seeing the sneak peak after we returned from our honeymoon was the greatest surprise! We couldn't believe the moments they captured so beautifully and can't imagine how amazing the rest of our footage is going to be! We could not be happier that we chose Bilksi Productions and will continue to recommend them to all friends and family for years to come!!! <3 Erin and Scott!

Sent on 08/02/2016

sophia · Married on 07/16/2016

John Bilski and team are AMAZING! I am obssessed with my video and could not have imagined anything better. They are so talented and I am beyond thrilled with my video and just having them with me on my wedding day was SO FUN! Love them.

Sent on 07/17/2017