Rye, NY 10580 Map · Phone number

About B Hull Photography

Modern with a Romantic and Timeless feel...

Hello and thank you for stopping by!!!

I am a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in Mamaroneck, NY and available for travel.

For information and see more of my work:

Website: http://www.bhullphotography.com/

B Hull Photography 6
B Hull Photography 7

Janice · Married on 05/25/2019

wedding photographer

Bibi did an outstanding job at capturing the essence of our day. She was super responsive and pleasant to work with and remained attentive but unobtrusive throughout the event.

We received our beautifully edited pictures in record time and they are outstanding - exactly what we wanted - artistic and beautiful. Very high quality! Don't hesitate to use Bibi to be a part of your event!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Christina · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with B Hull Photography. We almost got married at a farm in upstate NY because of the beautiful pictures on their website. When we went back to look at them, we realized it was the same photographer, B Hull, who shot them all. Bibi was the third photographer we met with, and we hired her immediately. Hands down, the best out of all of my vendors. She and two assistants schlepped all the way from the Mamaroneck section of NY to Mahwah, NJ. They all arrived early and stayed late. They did everything and anything to capture the best shots. On top of the challenges that come with photographing a couple in their 40s, it was also a non-traditional Halloween Horror Themed Wedding, Bibi nailed it. So many of my guests asked me how long Bibi and I knew one another, thinking she and her assistants were my personal friends. They worked non-stop for us, and were just all around wonderful people. B Hull Photography is the best of the best.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    B Hull Photography 13
    B Hull Photography 14
    B Hull Photography 15

Richard · Married on 10/07/2017

Carol and I were both photos that Bibi and her team were able to capture from our wedding. We had the opportunity to get to know Bibi through several phone calls and an amazing engagement session. Having someone who was able to make us feel comfortable throughout the entire day was extremely important and really made our wedding day more enjoyable as a whole. At this point we couldn't image our wedding without Bibi and her team! Thanks again Bibi!

Sent on 12/31/2017

B Hull Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist
    About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

When I saw B Hull Photography's photos for the first time, I was blown away. The way the makeup turned out in the portraits of the bride was stunning - I couldn't wait to add their photos to my site! If you want to look your very best on your wedding day - B Hull Photography is the photographer for you!!

• Rye, 10580 See on map
    9173719252 (Phone number)
    914-417-9430 (Other Phone Number)