New York, New York City, New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 51
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 3

About Pavel Shpak. NY Wedding Photography Studio

Pavel Shpak. NY Wedding Photography Studio is a company located in New York, New York. Having provided photography and videography services since 1992, the company’s vast knowledge of the industry puts couples at ease and assures them that they are in capable hands. Using a variety of techniques and skills, the company strives to capture every emotional and meaningful moment throughout each couple’s big day. Pavel Shpak is the company’s owner and main operator. He aims to work closely with every couple to ensure no small detail is overlooked.

Pavel Shpak. NY Wedding Photography Studio offers an array of wedding services that can be fully customized to best suit each couple’s desires and specific requirements. If couples choose both photography and videography services for their event, the company will provide complimentary editing for all images with a slideshow and a cinematic highlight video to the music of their choice. Photography and videography services available include but are not limited to:

• Consultations
pspi 51 127697

• Videos 10

44 Reviews for Pavel Shpak. NY Wedding Photography Studio

Kaity Arora · Married on 05/25/2019

Our experience with Pavel and his team was all around amazing. They are easy to work with and are truly dedicated and love what they do.

Pavel and his team are awesome ! Their main focus is making the bride and groom happy and capturing the essence of the big day. They are professional, accommodating and punctual. They were able to capture the most beautiful pictures of our wedding and they paid close attention to the small details which helped create the most elegant and fun photos.
    All of our family and friends can’t stop talking about the dedication and drive they saw from the photographers.
    My cousin used Pavel and his team for her wedding 3 years ago and I am beyond happy that my husband and I did !

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Alba

Alba · Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I had my wedding on May 24th and Pavel's team was incredible. From the first, Pavel's customer service was top-notch, and he took the time to explain absolutely everything I should expect; thus far he has delivered on every promise and beyond. The team was prompt on the day of, and we meshed SO well! I had an absolute blast taking pictures. I felt so comfortable that I even trusted them to hang my dress from a tree outside *GASP* (I am SO excited to see those shots). Everyone at the event LOVED the photobooth, I'm so glad I went with that option, it was absolutely worth it. I have nothing but great things to say, I could go on and on. They truly made me feel beautiful and glamorous and I was able to follow the poses with ease. I would recommend this experience 110%. I saw a couple of previous (raw) of some shots the day of, and even just the untouched pictures took my breath away!
    Pavel's promised turn-around time is insanely fast, and I am sure he'll deliver, he's a man of his word. I will update my review (I'm sure with even more boasts) once I receive the images and video back.
    HIRE THEM, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Real Weddings

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Pavel Shpak. NY Wedding Photography Studio 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Pavel Shpak. NY Wedding Photography Studio 2
    PHOTO & CINEMATOGRAPHY Crazy Deal With All-Inclusive Editing

Currently until December 31,2019 Photography & Cinematography combo package with 6hrs is 1500. Over 20% off. Includes unlimited images and video taken, Images Edited in Lightroom, All Inclusive edit for video with a feature film, story-telling highlight, and cinematic trailer. Rights to images, No watermarks, high resolution images and full HD video.

Contact us anytime at info@pavelshpakphotography.com

6468678668 www.pspistudios.com

• Pavel Shpak. NY Wedding Photography Studio 3
    FREE Photo-Booth Step & Repeat With Leather Album & Printing

With any 2 Photographer package or 3 Person Crew package Photo & Video we will Include a Step&Repeat Photo-Booth with Prints, Folder Frames and Large Scrap Book Leather Album for your wedding day.

Find Out more on Our Site www.pspistudios.com

• Sid Miller Dance Band
    Sid Miller Dance Band Wedding Bands

IArtisitc is a great photography cpmpany. Their work is of the highest caliber.

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

If you’re looking for amazing photos and video of your big day, look no further! You’ll be hard-pressed to find a team that’s more talented, professional, and skilled.

• Olga's Brides
    Olga's Brides Wedding Hair & Makeup

We've recently had the pleasure of working with these super talented and down to earth pros. The images of our brides and their bridal parties are probably some of the best we've ever received. Masha and Co. are so cool and easy going. It was such a fun experience each time and I really hope we get to work together more and more as vendors. We'll definitely refer them to our clients and for selfish reasons, they make our work stand out against the rest!

• New York, New York City New York, NY, 10019 See on map