Sarah Churchill Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

Sarah Churchill Photography is an artistic wedding photography company based out of Rhinebeck, New York. With a natural and edgy style, Sarah will capture the most precious moments from your intimate gathering. You can trust in Sarah Churchill Photography to notice and capture the important aspects of your wedding so that you can focus on enjoying the day.

Sarah Churchill Photography offers completely customizable services. The team can provide a variety of session types, including engagement and wedding portrait shoots. All of the services include high-resolution edited images, a private gallery to share with family and friends, and a USB drive with all finished images. Other services include:

• A second photographer
  • Shooting at multiple locations
  • Photo albums
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Adventure sessions
  • Lifestyle sessions
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

High-Res Images
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Deborah
    Deborah S. Married on 09/10/2022

Amazing!

If you are reading this review and are looking for an amazing wedding photographer, book Sarah now! We first reached out to Sarah based on her other positive reviews, and I can say that they were all definitely correct. From the first conversation we had, Sarah was so professional, kind, friendly, and easy to work with. This was all the more true when we worked with her! We did an engagement photo shoot with her before the wedding, and it went so well! Sarah was so organized and quickly picked up our "vibe" and ran with it. She was fun, funny, and easy to talk to the whole time that it made taking photos so effortless and easy. We loved our finished results!!!! They were seriously amazing and she got so many shots and angles that it was hard to choose just one for our save the dates! At the wedding day itself, Sarah was truly nothing short of amazing. She arrived early and ready to go, but at the same time was very quick to adjust or help whenever necessary. We were working on a tight schedule to get photos in before the ceremony, and Sarah made sure that they all got done. At the same time, she was both efficient and very calm and easygoing. She put us at rest and made me feel like it was one thing I didn't have to worry about. I could honestly go on and on about how happy I was that we had Sarah photographing our wedding. In short, we booked Sarah because of her great reviews, and so are writing our own. If you are reading this review and thinking about booking Sarah, do it!! I cannot imagine a better photographer experience for a wedding!
  • Oguz
    Oguz C. Married on 06/25/2022

Perfection

I don't know how to describe how good Sarah is but I can at least tell she is a terrific artist. You can easily realise she loves her job and that is why she is incredibly good at it and spreads positive energy around her during the entire weeding day. She makes long and sometimes stressful wedding-day photo shots so smooth, easy and quick with her kind and professional attitude. She finds the absolute best spots in any circumstamce in any venue. I was shocked how stunning the spots at which she suggested us to take photos turned out. Everybody complimented how good our photographer was after the wedding. She is like a magician of lighting and posing. She works so hard during the wedding day and edits/shares the photos very quickly afterwards. She is the absolute best!
  • Marc
    Marc P. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hiring Sarah is the best choice you'll make

Have you ever met someone and instantly felt a kinship that was unexplainable? Like, immediately just wanted to be their friend? The first time my partner and I got off an initial introduction call with Sarah, we both said "Wow. She's SO cool."

Every step of the way, from needing to postpone our wedding because of COVID, to meeting us by the venue the week before, to the day of, Sarah made everything seamless, fun, and like we were spending time with a life long friend. She and her day-of assistant Kevin navigated our frenetic families and multiple venues, captured all of the motion and energy, and every time I saw someone grouping up to take a photo on their phone, there were Kevin and Sarah. And the end result - WOW. We're floored. You can feel Sarah's passion for photography in every frame. The level of comfort she made us feel really comes through, and I'm so in love with every single shot. THANK YOU SARAH!

TLDR: Are you considering hiring Sarah? Do it. You will not regret it. Bonus points - you get to support a woman owned business.
  • illustration stars

Team

Kevin Venkatesh
Kevin Venkatesh
Associate Photographer / Sunrise Chaser / Coffee Drinker

My name is Kevin and I've been a photographer for 6 years. When I'm not doing weddings with Sarah, I'm hiking, chasing sunrises, capturing the stars and night sky, and looking for the perfect cup of coffee. I love capturing quiet moments unseen by most and strive to share those moments with my family and friends.

Michelle Youssif
Michelle Youssif
Associate Photographer / French Fry Lover / Plant Mom

I’ve been behind a camera since my senior year in high school but the last few years have I found a true passion for capturing love stories. In my spare time, I enjoy spontaneous adventures near and far. If the sun is shining, I’m outside enjoying yummy food (mainly French fries) with friends or enjoying nature.

Rhinebeck Rhinebeck, NY, 12572
Location of (Sarah Churchill Photography)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding