Sarah Churchill Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Sarah Churchill Photography 1

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2019

Michel Wedding 9/21/19

Sarah was so great to work with. She was so helpful from start to finish. We booked Sarah for 10 hours and she arrived on time. She was very professional and accommodating. She took us to take pictures wherever we wanted and really has an eye for catching different angles and finding the right location for pictures. We also had her second photographer, Leo. He was great as well. My husband and I felt very comfortable with the photographers and had a good time with them. I can’t wait to see our pictures!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Sarah Churchill Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa! We had such a blast working with you and I cannot wait to show you all these killer images! Thank you for trusting us and letting us be a part of your day. Leo and I are so thankful to have been able to meet you and work together! You two are the best!
  • Daniel

Daniel Holden · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic Photographer and Very Flexible!

We had a late morning wedding with about 60 guests, and Sarah was an absolute professional from the beginning of the process until the end. She was extremely friendly from our initial contact, and remained responsive throughout the entire process.

Since our wedding was small and there wasn't a large focus on dancing in the later stage of the reception, Sarah worked within our time-frame, and she was able to smoothly get all of the shots that we wanted. She had her own ideas about what would look good, but she was open to our ideas as well. We never felt like we were in a hurry, and all of the shots came out beautiful.

We highly, highly recommend Sarah for your upcoming wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2019
    Sarah Churchill Photography 2

Gabriel · Married on 06/08/2019

Sarah Churchill is Incredible

We loved working with Sarah. From our first conversation we felt that she was invested in getting to know us and finding out what we wanted the feel and focus of our pictures to be. She was SO helpful in laying out a timeline and providing advice during the planning stages.
    In person Sarah is incredibly sweet and full of energy. She and her assistant Kevin felt like an indispensable part of our day. They captured so much that we couldn't have noticed with all of the excitement of the day, and helped corral family, sneak us off for some quiet alone time, and just helped keep our wedding moving smoothly. We were super fortunate to have great weather and a lovely garden for our photos, but Sarah captured not just photographs of us and our friends and family, she caught true pieces of the beauty of the day that we will have to share forever. We're so happy we decided to work with Sarah, and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Sarah Churchill Photography's reply:

Thank you both so, so much for being such a rad couple to work with at Locust Grove. Kevin and I had so much fun and you made our jobs so easy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words. I am so grateful you chose me to photograph your special day and working with you was a dream! Thank you, thank you!!
  • Lisa

Lisa Speare · Married on 12/30/2018

Bride/Lisa

So thankful that I found Sarah Churchill on wedding wire! She worked with us to accommodate our every need. She listened to what was important to us and far exceeded our expectations. She caught images of us that I never expected and that caught all of our true emotion on film. I would highly recommend her. I don’t normally write reviews but felt compelled to write this for any brides looking for a photographer!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Sarah Churchill Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed working with you and your family. I am so grateful I was able to capture such an important day with everyone you love so dearly. Thank you for all of your kindness!
  • Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen · Married on 10/13/2018

amazing, calming, captured our day magically

Working with Sarah was an absolutely amazing experience. Her professionalism is the first thing I noticed-she is prompt, kind, thorough in her emails and patient with questions. She kept up with us with occasional check in emails leading up to our date & meeting her at the event was like meeting a friend. She navigated the landscape, both physical and emotional, of our wedding with ease. I knew that of all the moving parts of our weekend, Sarah was going to be wonderful and I wouldn't have to worry about her at all. She went above and beyond for us, even locating my hairpiece before the ceremony (that no one else could find) She has a presence that is calming and happy, and the trust I had in her was priceless. All my guests were so impressed with her personality. She understands how to phase in and out of the scenery to interact with everyone, ensuring comfort around her lens. If you are on the fence considering who to hire for your day, I cannot recommend Sarah enough. I look forward to working with her in our future. Thank you Sarah, for making our dreams come true and capturing all the love and people present that day. We are so excited to recommend you here and beyond.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Sarah Churchill Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mary Ellen! Every time I think about your wedding I find myself smiling. I felt such a wonderful connection with you and I truly am honored that you chose me to photograph your beautiful wedding. I cannot wait to work together in the future!

Nelly Pivoda · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome!!!

Sarah is extremely personable, professional, and talented.
    Knowing I was not particularly comfortable in the spotlight & in front of a camera, she made sure the experience was natural and fun.
    She was able to not only produce beautiful portraits of me and my husband, but to capture the essence of our wedding. Her photographs are vibrant, emotional, creative, and fun. We could not be happier with Sarah & our photos!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

Sarah and I met 100% through serendipity and I’m so glad we did. She was amazing throughout the entire process start to finish and constantly went out of her way to make us feel comfortable throughout the planning process and day of. Our pictures came out phenomenally. I really can’t say enough wonderful things about Sarah and her team. I will never forget how easy she made taking pictures and our special day because of all her amazing photographs. I’m obsessed.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Alexandra · Married on 04/28/2018

We cannot say enough about Sarah and her amazing talent! We contacted Sarah because we loved her website and thought we could see ourselves being friends with her! Upon looking at her work, we were certain and she was extremely quick and responsive with getting us a quote. She was so accommodating, meeting us at our venue to do a walk through, working with our schedule and dealing with me changing the wedding timeline a bunch of times the week before the big day! We were married April 28, 2018 and the day was perfect. Sarah and her amazing team (Leo and Kevin) were not intrusive, captured every image we could've imagined and we already have gotten all of our photos back and they are just perfect. If you are looking for a wedding photographer who will be responsive, professional, won't make you feel uncomfortable posing for photos, and an all around awesome person to be around on your wedding day, hire Sarah. You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 09/16/2017

Excellent Hudson Valley wedding photographer!

Sarah did an amazing job. She was very thorough and professional from the moment with first contacted her--always immediately responsive and went above and beyond to answer our questions and make sure she was prepared. During the wedding her team was very chill and very supportive--glad to have them there to keep us relaxed but on target to coordinate the long list of photo requests we had. We would definitely recommend Sarah to anyone!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Sarah Churchill Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute dream to work with you both! I hope this New Year brings you nothing but the best! Xoxo!
  • Y

yvonne · Married on 04/01/2017

I hired Sarah for a bridal shoot and it exceeded my expectations immensely! She has a keen eye for detail and was able to make all what I had imagined a beautiful reality with her shots. The whole shoot was very professional and effortless-- definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Alfie · Married on 10/21/2016

Sarah's photography is truly amazing and provides the best quality you can ever ask for in a photographer. She uses high end equipment so you're guaranteed your best moments will be captured with outstanding results. Not only is she a great photographer but her high level of professionalism makes it easy to work with. She'll cater to you whatever you want on your special day. You seriously can't go wrong with Sarah.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Erinn · Married on 09/13/2014

Sarah was such a pleasure to work with on our special day. She made us both feel so comfortable right away. She was literally with us ALL day from start to finish to make sure she was able to capture every moment. Her photos are stunning - and she has a great eye. When my husband and I saw the photos for the first time after the wedding, we cried because we got to re-live the entire day. I would hire Sarah in a heartbeat over and over.

Sent on 03/14/2017