342 Hempstead Ave, West Hempstead, NY 11552 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm

TLC Entertainment Studios is a highly-experienced wedding DJ and entertainment company from West Hempstead, New York. Since 1989, this small, family-owned business has been entertaining crowds across Long Island, New York City, New Jersey, and Connecticut, as well as further afield. Over 1,400 couples have celebrated their marriage with the music of this boutique entertainment firm. Their energetic DJs want couples to relax and have fun and aim to facilitate this through their diverse range of music.

With just one event per day, TLC Entertainment Studios can focus wholly on keeping your loved ones entertained on your special day. They have several bilingual MCs on their roster. Between a do-not-play list and initial consultation, they can guide you through your celebration with highly tailored musical selections. These DJs can provide their own additional equipment like a photo booth or projector to provide your guests with even more entertainment. If you prefer live music, a party band is available, alongside ceremony and cocktail music ensembles. For a true show-stopper, this dynamic team has an eight-foot-tall dancing party robot, complete with an LED covered suit. TLC Entertainment can offer the following additional products and services:

• Wedding invitations
  • Event lighting, decor, and design
  • Photography and video cameras
  • Indoor firework fountains
  • Stage and lounge furniture rental
Follow TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm on

Videos 3 vídeos

128 Reviews for TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm

Jacqueline Conroy · Married on 11/02/2019

TLC Entertainment

Absolutely awesome party thanks to Adrien! Dance floor was packed all night. I would definitely highly recommend them for all your party needs.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey Sammis · Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely amazing!

If you're looking for professionalism mixed with fun and excitement, look no further!

I first met the guys from TLC at a wedding expo at Hofstra, TWO YEARS, before my wedding date. I was drawn to their booth because they had the brand new Magic Mirror Photo Booth that I knew was coming onto the market and I just had to have it. I work in the entertainment business myself so I know how the business works and have some idea of the ins and outs of what's going on. I had no intention of booking anything at the expo until I had my venue finalized. Once I did, I reached out to TLC to schedule a meeting which is where I met Adrian the first time. When I went to discuss packages, I had brought with me a flyer they gave at the expo, (keep in mind this was months later), that stated if you booked a photo booth with them, they would upgrade you to the next package. He had informed me that they discontinued that particular promotion but he would honor it because I kept the flyer. He showed me videos of their previous events and what they offer and I was sold. We put together a package that was exactly what I wanted and needed for my big day, adding things I wanted and swapping them with things I didn't. Communication and meeting with him was amazing! He would meet me at the office whenever I texted him I would be in the area the next day and sat with me and my niece to go over things for my big day. The weeks leading up to my wedding we're definitely crazy, but he made me feel at ease knowing I was in good hands. I met with him and our MC Chris to go over final details and me being the type A person that I am, have a hard time letting go of the reigns, but they assured me everything would be perfect. And it was! The day of was my dream come true. Adrian and Chris kept the party going, played the perfect mix of music, got everyone dancing and kept up with all of our shenanigans! Ronald manned the Selfie Photo Booth and put together a scrap book for us of the pictures everyone took in it. Everyone loved the Magic Mirror Photo Booth and had a blast taking pictures in it! They also put all of the pictures on a USB for me so I could have them and share them with all my friends and family. As, I mentioned before, I work in the same industry as them and have worked with other companies that wouldn't do half these guys did for us to make our day so special... Highly recommending them is an understatement, but I don't have the words to explain it any way else!

TL/DR: These guys know what they're doing! I worked with Adrian (DJ), Chris (MC), and Ronald (Photo Booth). They were all amazing and went above and beyond to make our day special! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 01/28/2020

TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm Pricing

TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm Price Rates

TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2495.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 799.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm 1
    Complimentary Cocktail Hour Music

This an exclusive Wedding Wire promotion for clients who first hear and learn about TLC Entertainment from our Weddingwire.com advertising ONLY and not any other source or place.

• Water's Edge
    Water's Edge Banquet Halls

Hands down the best DJ/MC combos we recommend at our venue! The music is perfect from the cocktail hour, all the way to the very end of our celebration. TLC has everyone up on their feet for the lines dances, the conga line dance, everything. You can't go wrong with them. They are well worth the price and very reasonable. From DJ'S to Photo Booths and more. Everything you could wish for and more at a great value! They really know how to work the crowd and keep the energy high. We highly recommend TLC djs.

• 342 Hempstead Ave West Hempstead, NY, 11552 See on map
    516-570-7513 (Phone number)
    Location of (TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm)