TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm Reviews

TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm 2
TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm 3
TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm 4

Jenn & Joe · Married on 09/14/2018

Wow! TLC made our wedding awesome. Adrian worked with us to understand our music preferences and the audience. Our guests never seemed to sit except at dinner which is exactly what we were hoping for. The photo booth was also a huge hit. We highly recommend TLC for all of your entertainment needs. Thanks, Adrian & the TLC crew

Sent on 09/28/2018

Laura · Married on 07/29/2018

Our bride and groom would like to thank Adrian and TLC Entertainment for the most memorable night on 7/29/18. Adrian, you are amazing by honoring all of our special requests and playing all of our favorite songs. I would gladly recommend TLC Entertainment to anyone seeking a professional DJ &/OR MC.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Kerrie · Married on 07/19/2018

Adrian and Chris were great to work with from the very beginning. We knew as soon as we met with them that we needed them at our wedding. So worth it. They were able to incorporate every type of music we wanted and did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor! The percussionist was a great addition to it all. We wanted a fun entrance and they suggested using ColdSpark (indoor fireworks) which was awesome. We used the Selfie Mirror photo booth through them also, which was a huge hit. Overall, I would highly recommend them. If we ever need a DJ, we are definitely going back!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm 5
    TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm 6
    TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm 7
    TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm 8

Keri · event on 06/01/2018

Dj joe Ello was fantastic! He was friendly and personable.. the kids were dancing and entertained the entire party.

Candace · event on 06/01/2018

I am a salesperson and do not throw accolades lightly. I really did not know what to expect since I had never heard of TLC nor knew anyone who had used them for a bar/bat mitzvah, but they were recommended highly by a close friend of mine so I decided to try them. I was truly blown away by their knowledge, professionalism, energy, cooperativeness, team effort, song selection....I truly cannot say enough great things about this team The mirrored photo booth I used was amazing, the dancers were incredible, the MC Chris was totally on his game and spent the entire time focused on the kids and keeping them focused and on the dance floor. The photographers were always around when someone needed them. If anyone would like to speak with me directly for a recommendation please feel free to call me. The price was right and I could not have been happier with the service and the job they did. I rate them an 11/10. You will not be disappointed!

Tiffany · event on 05/18/2018

TLC Entertainment was the vendor for my veterinary school graduation party last month at Leonard's Palazzo. With me being away at school, TLC Entertainment planed everything through my parents, who were hosting the party. TLC made sure to stay in contact with me during the planing process, while I was away finishing my studies. TLC was wonderful in responding back to all emails and phone calls from myself and/or my parents. Additionally, Adrian and his staff was extremely welcoming and very detailed orientated. On the day of the event, TLC did a wonderful job with the music, the lights, and with their enthusiasm. We had hired Adrian as the dj and his team (a MC, a photographer, a videographer, and percussionist) for the evening. They were all wonderful in interacting with me and my guests throughout the night. Most importantly, the graduation party was mix of English and Spanish speaking guests. TLC did an excellent job balancing both the English songs and the Spanish ones. There was something for everyone and I was extremely happy on how everything turned out. I also should mentioned, in addition to TLC, dancers from Samba New York performed and interacted/danced with the guests for 45 minutes at the party. TLC did a wonderful job in providing music for the performers while they danced with my guests. TLC's percussionist only enhanced the atmosphere with providing the extra beats on the drums alongside the music. It has been four weeks since the party and my family/friends are still raving about the music. My family has hired many djs in the past for different events. But, TLC was my favorite of them all. Like I told them in an email, if I ever get married, I know who to call!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Lauren · event on 04/27/2018

After being at a Christmas breakfast event at The Plattdeutsche where Adrian Was the DJ, I knew that I was interested in using his company for our daughter’s Communion. I called Adrian at TLC to discuss availability & price. He personally called me back within a day. He had our day available so we reserved the day & booked it. It was simple & fast. We even decided to add on the Photobooth as well a month later.
    I told him what my daughter wanted, he took her list of favorite songs & it was as simple as that. I added prizes to my package as well.
    That day him & Jennifer arrived. They were very friendly, easy to talk to, & professional. They kept the party going and the kids had a blast. They played fun games, did special dances & kept them very entertained. The adults had fun too! I was worried that my 96 yr old Grandma would be bothered by the music but that wasn’t the case at all. It wasn’t too loud but loud enough. She approved!??
    Jennifer, the Photobooth attendant was wonderful as well. She helped everyone & made sure to keep a nice scrapbook of memories for my daughter.
    Adrian & Jennifer made a great team & we were exceptionally happy with their service. My daughter had a wonderful day & she was so thankful that they were there to add to the fun!
    Thank you TLC! We highly recommend you & we will definitely be using you again!

Teresa · event on 01/14/2018

TLC was the most amazing entertainment company to work with. We have hosted many parties in the past, and worked with numerous companies, but Adrian and his team quickly differentiated themselves as true professionals!! Thanks to TLC, our daughter’s Sweet 16 was absolutely wonderful. The DJ and MC had our daughter, her friends and the entire family on the dance floor the entire night and the room looked incredible. The extra-large photo booth was a tremendous hit with everyone. The photographer and videographer were fantastic and made everyone feel at ease. We were blown away by the quality of the pictures we received. Absolutely spectacular! I would definitely recommend TLC to anyone who wants to have an amazing party that you will never forget!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Ana · Married on 01/14/2018

Beyond grateful for Adrian and his staff. TLC was the best decision we made for our wedding. I cannot thank Mark enough for all the amazing pictures he took. TLC went above and beyond to ensure I was happy and satisfied the day of my wedding. From before the wedding to making sure every detail was perfect to the day of the wedding you were amazing!!! My husband and I highly recommend TLC for all your party needs! THANK YOU ADRIAN!!!!!!!!! - Ana and Frank

Sent on 01/18/2018
  • W

William · event on 09/23/2017

We were lost as to whom to choose as an MC/DJ. Never hosted such an event, very unsure. A friend of ours in the business referred Adrain of TLC Entertainment. Adrian guided us through the entire process of the entertainment component from start to finish. Luckily, our day came together better than planned. The entertainment provided by Adrian ignited the room. One of the representatives of the venue even said that the event was one of the liveliest she had witnessed. We owe that to the expertise of Adrian and his staff (DJ and photographer), the other professionals, our own work in planning and our fun-loving guests. Thank you TLC! I unequivocally recommend Adrain and his staff.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lauren · event on 08/05/2017

My sister and I threw our parents a surprise 60th Birthday. Adrian was so accommodating and pleasant from the beginning. TLC Entertainment called me back immediately with quotes for services and was very helpful in answering my questions. The quick response and professionalism helped to ensure confidence in moving forward with hiring them to DJ our event. The event was a huge success!! Adrian replied to all of my emails leading up to the event within 24hrs of sending them, if not sooner. He was very accommodating on the evening of the event and was very flexible when we asked to change up the playlist we gave him. Everyone had a great time! I would highly recommend TLC Entertainment for your party events. I will definitely be using their services again in the future.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Katie · Married on 07/30/2017

TLC Entertainment made our wedding day unforgettable. We used them for our DJ and photo booth. Adrian and his staff did an outstanding job!!! Our guests keep talking about what an amazing time they had and how great our DJ was. Everyone was on the dance floor and enjoying themselves. Adrian honored all of our special requests and made sure all of our must-have songs were played. He and his staff are experienced, friendly, and professional. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 08/05/2017
  • F

Frank and Maria · event on 07/15/2017

Adrian and his staff at TLC did an amazing job.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Danielle · event on 03/11/2017

This crew was energetic the DJ played music that made my daughter and her friends dance all night.The MC was engaging the audience with simple requests that got all ages up to dance.The photo booth and zap photographer's pictures will create memories of a rocking happy family that will last a long long time

Sent on 03/31/2017

Kathy · event on 01/14/2017

Played all music that was requested and then some! Awesome job

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • I

Ilene · Married on 11/25/2016

TLC Entertainment did a phenomenal job at our wedding on 11/25/16. We received lots of compliments from our guests regarding the music selection. My husband and I barely sat down! Adrian, and DJ Joey had us and our guests dancing the night away!

Shout out to Photobooth Ronald! He did an awesome job too, and we absolutely loved our photo guest book!

Thank you TLC for making our day memorable!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Karen · event on 11/12/2016

DJ Chris did a fantastic job at my 60th birthday celebration! He kept my guests on their feet the entire night, even stepping from behind the DJ console at one point to engage the guests in a dance routine! Everyone loved him.
    He also checked in with me throughout the night to make sure I was happy with the music, volume, etc... without being intrusive. Very professional. Would recommend him and definitely hire him again!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Adrian and everyone at TLC Entertainment made our wedding night the most memorable night of all! We want to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for being, hands down, the best entertainment company we could have chosen for our wedding! Everyone also enjoyed the great photo booth that was provided by TLC! We highly recommend them for any type of event! Thank you all again so much, for such a fun evening! You guys are great!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/27/2016

Adrian was amazing!!!!! He listened to what we wanted and delivered!! He was patient and very helpful. I would recommend to anyone looking for professional and fun!!!

Sent on 11/22/2016
  • User7008342 · event on 07/14/2016

Adrian did a fantastic job as the DJ for my daughter's Sweet 16 party. All of the kids were up and dancing. He played an excellent variety of music that encompassed all generations. Adrian was thoughtful, courteous and prompt. Do not hesitate to hire him for your next event.

Sent on 07/25/2016

JOANNE · event on 07/13/2016

I love the way TLC Entertainment takes you on a journey and creates a memorable experience
    for the Guest of Honor. We felt very special from the moment we met with Adrian. Many of our guests commented on the professionalism of his entire team. We thank TLC from the bottom of our hearts for helping us celebrate our daughter's Sweet 16 and for making memories to last a lifetime.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Kenny · Married on 07/08/2016

We went to a wedding expo at, The Inn and met Adrian and team (TLC Entertainment). Hands down, 5 stars!!! Adrian was extremely friendly, patient, experienced, and was a huge help, every step of the way. Adrian was our MC and his team Dj'd and provided a photo booth. Adrian had our guests entertained, laughing and dancing the entire night. Countless number of friends and family members commented on the amazing job, provided by TLC Entertainment. Anyone who needs a DJ for an upcoming event, you will be in GREAT hands with TLC Entertainment.
    Adrian, you are awesome and thank you for all that you did.

Kenny & Kimi

Sent on 07/28/2016

Debra · event on 06/30/2016

Adrian at TLC Entertainment was absolutely AWESOME! What a really nice guy to work with, and his staff was AMAZING! He took care of our entire party from DJ to Photobooth, ZAP Pix on Screens, to the MC/Chris - They were all FANTASTIC! Everyone had a fabulous night!! My Daughter's Sweet 16 was a HUGE SUCCESS, THANKS TO ADRIAN and his CREW at TLC Entertainment!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Thomas · event on 06/13/2016

DJ Chris helped make this special moment memorable. Thank you.

Sent on 06/15/2016