117 Reviews for TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm

Consultation (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Microphones (1)
49 TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm Reviews

TLC Entertainment made our wedding day unforgettable. We used them for our DJ and photo booth. Adrian and his staff did an outstanding job!!! Our guests keep talking about what an amazing time they had and how great our DJ was. Everyone was on the dance floor and enjoying themselves. Adrian honored all of our special requests and made sure all of our must-have songs were played. He and his staff are experienced, friendly, and professional. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

TLC Entertainment did a phenomenal job at our wedding on 11/25/16. We received lots of compliments from our guests regarding the music selection. My husband and I barely sat down! Adrian, and DJ Joey had us and our guests dancing the night away!

Shout out to Photobooth Ronald! He did an awesome job too, and we absolutely loved our photo guest book!

Thank you TLC for making our day memorable!

Profile Picture Ilene, 11/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Adrian and everyone at TLC Entertainment made our wedding night the most memorable night of all! We want to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for being, hands down, the best entertainment company we could have chosen for our wedding! Everyone also enjoyed the great photo booth that was provided by TLC! We highly recommend them for any type of event! Thank you all again so much, for such a fun evening! You guys are great!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Adrian was amazing!!!!! He listened to what we wanted and delivered!! He was patient and very helpful. I would recommend to anyone looking for professional and fun!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We went to a wedding expo at, The Inn and met Adrian and team (TLC Entertainment). Hands down, 5 stars!!! Adrian was extremely friendly, patient, experienced, and was a huge help, every step of the way. Adrian was our MC and his team Dj'd and provided a photo booth. Adrian had our guests entertained, laughing and dancing the entire night. Countless number of friends and family members commented on the amazing job, provided by TLC Entertainment. Anyone who needs a DJ for an upcoming event, you will be in GREAT hands with TLC Entertainment.
Adrian, you are awesome and thank you for all that you did.

Kenny & Kimi

Profile Picture Kenny, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Adrian and the entire team at tlc are amazing! Our entire wedding planning process went so smoothly. I had day of changes that I forgot to communicate with him and he handled everything well and was able to accommodate at the last minute. We told Adrian to play the music according to our guests' taste and read the crowd, and DJ Joey D did that perfectly! Everyone was dancing and we received so many compliments afterwards about how much fun everyone had at the party and how great the music was.
My husband and I made a last minute decision, (same week as the party!) to have a photo booth and it was the best decision we could've made. We chose the step and repeat and Adrian was able to rush our backdrop so it would be ready in time for the party. It was also a hit! The photo booth attendant, Mark, was very attentive and everything went seamlessly with the booth. Overall it was an amazing experience. We felt extremely confident leaving everything in Adrian's hands and the team did not disappoint. We would definitely recommend tlc to everyone and anyone who asks us! Thank you so much for helping to create an amazing wedding night!

Profile Picture Nereida, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife LaTrece and I, Chris, both strived to give our guest the best possible wedding party they have ever had. This was a huge deal for us and nothing but the best was seriously going to do. LaTrece had done the research and all roads led to TLC DJs and Entertainment. Nothing but great things said. We met with Adrian, and from the first "Hello" to the final "Thank you from us" to them at the end of the wedding, he has been so accommodating, available for any question (and answering promptly!) and a true pleasure to work with. The wedding? I really am at a loss for the right words to truly express how great it was. Besides the amazing music and perfect moments for eating and the overall structure was perfect. The previously discussed selections all perfectly pulled off. My guest had nothing but amazing things to say about the entertainment that MC Adrian Z, DJ Joey D provided! My @ss was sore!!! TLC really made for an amazing PERFECT wedding! We also had our photography handled by Adrian's team. Nick Sr. & Nick Jr the perfect match for LaTrece and I. Great personalities! Very professional! Very in tuned to traditional but a great eye to add that little extra from the preliminary highlight photos. Really Love Them! Jr. followed me for the prep stages, great guy! Nice talk to make me comfortable when I would probably be a twisted mess. Kudos to you Nick Jr! Nick Sr. was so perfect to get my family to relax, and an eye to catch the little things like the corsage on my Mom's wrong wrist! I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos, It is just over a week and we received highlight photos already and people are loving them! If you are still reading this, TLC are the BEST ever, that's why I give them 5! Their cost was unbeaten by anyone else and they had lesser satisfaction ratings!

Profile Picture Christopher, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting

After 2 years of planning our wedding, my husband and I found Adrian to be the most flexible, helpful and accommodating vendor. He is patient and listens to all of your ideas. He also makes a lot of helpful suggestions. Whenever we had questions or concerns he responded to every phone call and email in a timely manner.
Our wedding reception was on held at The Inn at New Hyde Park. The music was great! Adrian's ability to get the crowd pumped and up on their feet was a plus.
Our guests enjoyed the photobooth as well. They can not stop talking about the music or the fun photos they took at the booth.
If we could do it all over again I would re-book Adrian in a heart beat!
I highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Photobooth

Adrian and his TLC Entertainment team did an amazing job at our wedding.

We used them for our DJ and the photobooth. We were recommended to them by our wedding reception as they are a preferred vendor and we understand why they are a preferred vendor! Adrian was amazing to work with and took our eclectic music list and arranged it for us creating an all night long dance party!

Adrian kept everyone dancing all night. My husband and I would highly recommend using them for your wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Peter, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

TLC Entertainment was an overall and awesome experience, from the initial booking, pre wedding planning and wedding day, everything was great. The DJ played all our favorites and also was able to read the crowd perfectly and play the music accordingly. The Host/Mc is the most professional and nicest guy you will ever meet, 100% committed to ensuring everyone has a good time. The zap photos and fun photo booth were a hit with the guests. Thanks to Host/Mc Adrian, DJ Craig, Zap photos Jennifer and photo booth attendant Ronald, each of you was above and beyond to make our day extra special. HIGHLY recommend

Profile Picture Eveling, 6/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I cannot thank TLC Entertainment enough for making our wedding an unforgettable day/night. From playing music at our wedding ceremony that brought tears to everyone's eyes, to music at the reception that kept everyone on the dance floor all night! My Husband and I remember looking around the room and not seeing anyone at their seats - we couldn't have asked for anything better from a DJ, TLC Entertainment is the best!

We will definitely be recommending TLC entertainment to our family and friends, can't wait to be on the dance floor again with Adrian & DJ Joe!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thanks to Adrian, Mark and everyone else at TLC our wedding was perfect. Adrian really took to heart my thousand special requests for music for our special day and it truly set the mood I was looking for. Our photographer, Mark was not just our photographer. I've never done this whole "get married" thing before and Mark really walked me through the day. When we couldn't get the tiny buttons on my dress to close, it was all hands on deck and Mark tried to help too. He reminded me of things to remember throughout the day, made me laugh and kept my nerves at bay. Each time he'd take a really great shot, he'd sneak me a peak on his camera, I loved that! Now that our lives have calmed down and we are missing all of the celebrating, my husband and I have our photos to look forward to, we just can't wait to see them. Thank you to everyone at TLC for making the day I married my best friend the most amazing day of our lives!

Profile Picture User3415714, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We couldn't be more pleased with Adrian and TLC Entertainment. The way that Adrian kept the party organized and moving, and did everything with energy really made a special night. Adrian is a great DJ and MC and gets my highest recommendation! The event was very classy and a ton of fun. Thanks Adrian!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

TLC did an amazing job at our wedding this past weekend!! Choosing a DJ was one of the most important decisions to us throughout the planning process because we wanted to make sure that our guests would have fun, and most importantly dance. I met Adrian at a bridal showcase at the Inn at New Hyde Park. After meeting with him one-on-one in his studio, my husband and I were confident that Adrian and his team would be the perfect fit for us. Adrian and his team did a fantastic job at our wedding. Our guests were up dancing all night! We received so many compliments from our guests on the music. We also rented our Photo Booth from TLC and our guests absolutely loved it. Adrian and TLC were professional and easy to work with. They accommodated our wishes and made our wedding an unforgettable and fun night.

Profile Picture Eileen , 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

TLC was absolutely perfect for my husband and I's wedding. They got the party started and played high energy music all night. They did everything just right. I love music and was nervous to choose a DJ so it was a major decision for us to finally choose one but I'm so happy we went with TLC. Adrian and his team have been in the business for years and you can tell in their service and style.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tlc is unique in that they only do 1 event at a time so all their attention is on your event on your special day. Adrian was amazing to work with.Very responsive to all my emails which through this process of planning a wedding I learned never deal with a company who takes foreva to contact you back. Everyone enjoyed the music and the dance floor was kicking all night. We also did our photos through TLC and they didnt disappoint are photographer Mark was the man showed up early, and was great to work with made everyone feel so comfortable, it was great dealing with someone who loves their job which made it soo much fun to be around him, and on top of it all our photos came out great. I would highly reccomend these guys they really do take the time to make your day special.

Profile Picture christina, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

TLC was recommended to us by a friend & I'm so happy we chose them. Adrian & his team did a great job. Everyone was dancing the whole night.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/5/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

TLC Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. We used them for our dj. Adrian is great to work with and did an incredible job entertaining our guests. The selection of music was perfect! Adrian played every song on our must have list, and kept everyone dancing all night. We loved the atmosphere he created at our wedding and we received a lot of compliments from our guests that the music was great.

Profile Picture Corinne, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

TLC Entertainment, thank you for doing an outstanding job at our wedding on Saturday, June 28th. All of our quests had so much fun and they cannot stop talking about it. We are both very grateful for everything TLC had to offer for our special day. All of the TLC staff members were fun and super kind to us and our guests. You all kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG and captured EVERY special picture moment from the ceremony till the last dance of the night. Adrian was a TREMENDUS help from our first phone conversation, to the day of, to the final touches. We would highly recommend TLC Entertainment for any special occasion. All questions were always answered timely.

Profile Picture User4373409, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

.TLC Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. We used them for our DJ, Photographer, and Photo booth. Adrian is great to work with and did an incredible job entertaining our guests. The selection of music was perfect! Adrian played every song on our must have list, and kept everyone dancing all night. We loved the atmosphere he created at our wedding and we received a lot of compliments from our guests that the music was great!

All of our guests loved the Photo booth and the props. I would highly recommend this feature to any wedding!!!

We also used TLC for our photos. We just got our proofs back and they look fantastic.

It was a pleasure to work with Adrian and the staff at TLC Entertainment--my husband and I would highly recommend using them for your wedding.

Profile Picture Kelli , 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)

We first heard about TLC Entertainment from the Inn at New Hyde Park as a recommended vendor where our wedding was held in January 2014. We did our own research and read all the reviews online on different sites, they were all amazing and Adrian's name kept coming up. The Inn told us TLC was an original vendor, and that meant a lot that they still used them. We called and made an appointment and met with Adrian. We hit it off right away. He was honest, professional, extremely likeable and understood what we were looking for. He explained that everyone has different styles that they want and he would figure out exactly what we wanted.
A few weeks before the wedding Adrian went over all the options for the music we would like to play. I have to say we did not give him certain songs (which you can), just things like Motown, Top 40, mix of 70's, 80's, 90's, FREESTYLE, etc. We trusted him and we were blown away. The music he put together was off the charts. Even the "background" music was exactly what we were looking for. Everyone keeps telling us "the DJ was unbelievable for any age group". Six weeks later we are still hearing the same thing. Every person, all ages were up dancing and did not stop. We also added a saxophone player (Ruben) and percussionist(Pat)and our Event Host (Chris). We did not know exactly how that would sound but again trusted Adrian and IT WAS AMAZING!!! It sounded like we had Bruce Springsteen's E Street band. We had 200 people at our wedding and enjoyed it. We were on the dance floor all night. I do remember the TLC staff each coming over at the end of the night to thank us for having them at our event. You cannot get more professional then that. We cannot say enough positive things about them, and want to have the party all over again. We recommend them to everyone, book them now!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used TLC Entertainment for our 12/1/2013 wedding. We used them not only as our photographer but also as our videographer, DJ and photobooth!!! From the first time we met Adrian and the bridal show, we knew we wanted to book with TLC. Adrian was the nicest guy/business owner we had encountered and the photos he presented at the show were amazing. When we sat down with Adrian and DJ Paul we were absolutely ecstatic and looking forward to our wedding. The day of our wedding, everything went swimmingly!! All of our guests absolutely loved the photobooth and we got copies of all of their pics for our scrapbook!! Adrian who was our photographer became part of the family during the wedding. We loved having him around!! And DJ Paul kept the party going for the whole reception.I just picked up our digital proofs today and I'm absolutely pleased with the finished product. Can't wait to get our wedding album and video!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/1/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Tlc Entertainment really came through for us! They had everyone dancing the whole night with Adrien as the host/ DJ, we had Pat as our percussionist who brought the music to another level. They also did our up lighting which made the room look awesome and also did our cinema video by Will. My wife and I got everything we wanted from them. We are still getting compliments about everything they did for us on our wedding. I highly recommend them. Thanks Adrien!!!

Profile Picture User3899388, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

TLC Entertainment did a Phenomenal job at our Wedding on Oct 12, 2013. They had everyone up and dancing the whole entire night. We decided to go with their Fusion package. During wedding planning we visited at least 5 different entertainment companies that offered Fusion packages and TLC’s prices were by far the Best! Adrian was such a pleasure to work with and every song we request he made sure he played. The Saxophonist and Percussionist played along with the DJ the whole night and it was amazing! It made the music come alive, and not once was our dance floor bare. I have two friends of mine who are getting married within the year, and after coming to our wedding they are both going to book with TLC Entertainment. Great Company, Great Prices, Great People, and above all Incredible Music, which is what ultimately makes a Wedding! Couldn't be Happier with my choice! Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture alexa, 10/12/13, 1 Review