TLC Entertainment Studios - A Boutique style firm Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Joseph
    Joseph C. Married on 10/09/2021

Recommend for DJ, Lighting, and Photobooth

Noone will be surprised if I say weddings are alot of work, very stressful and go by in a flash. You get nervous about alot of decisions you make, knowing you'll only be seeing their work on the big day. You put alot of trust in your vendors because you have no choice but to hope you made a good decision. With that said, TLC was an easy choice. Adrian DJ/MC'ed our wedding, we also hired them for uplighting as well as a photobooth - and they nailed all of it.

We've all been to weddings where the DJ is obnoxious, loud, pushy. We are laid back people and that would never float with us. From the first meeting it was clear that TLC is set on matching and complementing us and they did that perfectly. Adrian was the right level of energy, while keeping the party going. Not corny, not cheesy, nothing cringey - just did a great job.

On the day-of, TLC was there early they were thorough in their setups. We had a very minor miscommunication in one of our equipment selections that was likely my fault - but TLC fixed it in minutes without blinking an eye. This is key! Stuff happens... and you need a professional company (not your cousin with a laptop) who can react, who knows their business, understands the venues, who has redundant and backup equipment.

Uplighting: couldnt recommend it more. Its an upgrade to your package, but well worth it, it turned the venue into a very dramatic space. We chose amber to match the candlelight, but pretty much any color is available.

Photobooth: we selected the "Air Lounge" photobooth and it was great. I've had several guests telling me how they really enjoyed the photobooth and hadnt seen one like this. A photobooth attendant helps out all night.
    I was expecting some bored teenager who presses a button all night - but instead had a profesional, helpful and personable attendant. Unlike other photobooths from other companies, this is high quality. I'm a photo-snob, and I was able to quickly notice that they are using a DSLR camera (meaning a pro grade camera). The quality of the prints is excellent, and they arent stingey.... if there are 4 people in the picture they'll make a print for everyone. They provide you digital photos after the event and the quality is excellent. They also provide a large album and include a copy of every photo in it and allow the guests to sign it. Tip for other couples - dont bother with a traditional "guest book", we had a seperate guest book and at the end of the night ours was virtually empty. Meanwhile the photo album was packed with great photos of friends and family and some heartfelt (and drunken) notes - its really a very special momento keepsake. All really well worth it.

Overall, TLC was professional, helpful, understanding and great to work with, their years of experience in the industry is clear. Their prices were competitive, fair and transparent. I would hire them in a heartbeat and would recommend to anyone else.
    Jose Married on 09/17/2021

Party of the year!!

We cannot thank you enough. We had the best time and everyone is still talking about the amazing wedding. Adrian ,Chris and TLC staff are one of a kind. held our hand through the whole process kept us calm and at the same time had everyone on the dance floor. He read the crowd and had perfect timing . Can’t wait to use his service again. Professional , people person had everyone going from various age groups. We are so lucky to have found you . Thank you Adrian & Chris & TLC
  • Susan
    Susan L. Married on 09/12/2021

Absolutely amazing

Adrian was very professional and attentive from the start of our first conversation till the very end he stayed consistent with communication and answered all our questions along the way. Our wedding was a hit he was a amazing dj and MC. The photo booth was fabulous and the 8ft led robot really was a crowd pleaser I hands down will for ever recommend tlc entertainment for all our parties they truly were the best! Thank you for making my wedding a success
    Rr Married on 08/08/2021

Monsoon DJ Adrian

Our outdoor waterside monsoon wedding on 8/8 was a real suprise for myself - the groom - and my bride. We hoped for sun (lol). With all of the insanity of that day, it turned out to be a truly amazing wedding. Could you imagine me saying that if there were no music?!?! DJ Adrian not only took our playlist and did something way more magical with it than we did, but THE MAN PLAYED FOR 6 HOURS IN NON-STOP DOWNPOUR!!! A true deluge of epic proportions! No complaints - always a smile. To this day I am blown away at such levels of commitment and professionalism. We danced in the rain like it was the last day on earth, and blew it out having so much fun. Again... could I say that if there were no music? If it were not for DJ Adrian, it would've been a massive buzzkill of a time :D
    Gina R. Married on 11/28/2020

Micro Wedding all in 2 weeks

My experience with TLC was amazing. It was a last minute booking... as we had to quickly shift to a micro wedding.2 weeks before the event and everything went perfect. DJ Adrian called me and I gave him a few hints of what I liked and boom- perfect. MC Chris kept the crowd lively despite the small size. It was absolutely perfect. After all the stress with the Covid situation- I look back feeling stupid because of how well and smoothly everything transitioned! THANKS FOR THE MEMORABLE WEDDING
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/30/2020

Amazing from start to finish!

We cannot thank DJ Adrian, MC Chris and TLC Entertainment team enough. They made our wedding day a dream come true! They were so easy to communicate with prior to the wedding and really delivered exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. They made all of our specific requests priority and that combined with their ability to read the crowd made our wedding an absolute blasts for all of our guests. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole time. They are both very talented and complete professionals. My husband and I strongly recommend them to anyone who is planning a future wedding or event.
    Erin K. Married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely Perfect

Adrian at TLC Event Studio was the best DJ I could have asked for. He was kind, attentive, knowledgable and made us feel like our wedding was his top priortity. After the wedding our friends and family all complimented him and said he did a wonderful job. We loved working with Adrian and TLC.
  • April
    April R. Married on 02/15/2020

Best day ever!

Had our wedding this past Valentine’s Day weekend. After looking through a few companies we came across TLC. Start to finish best company ever! Adrian assisted us with everything from our music, photo booth, and package selections. Always answered our question in a timely fashion. It was very important for us to have a bilingual MC and did not fail us! They bring the energy!!!!!!!!! Would rehire for anything. Thank you guys for everything!
    Brittany O. Married on 11/16/2019

TLC was amazing!

My family used to book tlc for every occasion. Communion parties, my younger sister's sweet 16, etc. So when it was time for me to get married and have a reception party last november I went straight to Tlc. They did such a fantastic job I still have people telling me it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Everyone loved the photo booth, The pictures and videos came out absolutely amazing and the mc was awesome. They knocked it out of the park with the music and everyone had an amazing time. Thank you so much TLC! I will continue to use your services for years to come! 10/10!
    Jacqueline C. Married on 11/02/2019

TLC Entertainment

Absolutely awesome party thanks to Adrien! Dance floor was packed all night. I would definitely highly recommend them for all your party needs.
  • Kasey
    Kasey S. Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely amazing!

If you're looking for professionalism mixed with fun and excitement, look no further!

I first met the guys from TLC at a wedding expo at Hofstra, TWO YEARS, before my wedding date. I was drawn to their booth because they had the brand new Magic Mirror Photo Booth that I knew was coming onto the market and I just had to have it. I work in the entertainment business myself so I know how the business works and have some idea of the ins and outs of what's going on. I had no intention of booking anything at the expo until I had my venue finalized. Once I did, I reached out to TLC to schedule a meeting which is where I met Adrian the first time. When I went to discuss packages, I had brought with me a flyer they gave at the expo, (keep in mind this was months later), that stated if you booked a photo booth with them, they would upgrade you to the next package. He had informed me that they discontinued that particular promotion but he would honor it because I kept the flyer. He showed me videos of their previous events and what they offer and I was sold. We put together a package that was exactly what I wanted and needed for my big day, adding things I wanted and swapping them with things I didn't. Communication and meeting with him was amazing! He would meet me at the office whenever I texted him I would be in the area the next day and sat with me and my niece to go over things for my big day. The weeks leading up to my wedding we're definitely crazy, but he made me feel at ease knowing I was in good hands. I met with him and our MC Chris to go over final details and me being the type A person that I am, have a hard time letting go of the reigns, but they assured me everything would be perfect. And it was! The day of was my dream come true. Adrian and Chris kept the party going, played the perfect mix of music, got everyone dancing and kept up with all of our shenanigans! Ronald manned the Selfie Photo Booth and put together a scrap book for us of the pictures everyone took in it. Everyone loved the Magic Mirror Photo Booth and had a blast taking pictures in it! They also put all of the pictures on a USB for me so I could have them and share them with all my friends and family. As, I mentioned before, I work in the same industry as them and have worked with other companies that wouldn't do half these guys did for us to make our day so special... Highly recommending them is an understatement, but I don't have the words to explain it any way else!

TL/DR: These guys know what they're doing! I worked with Adrian (DJ), Chris (MC), and Ronald (Photo Booth). They were all amazing and went above and beyond to make our day special! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Adam
    Adam Married on 11/03/2018

Adrian, Chris and TLC were INCREDIBLE!

Working with Adrian, Chris and TLC was as great an experience as one could hope for. The wedding planning process can be stressful with a lot of critical decisions to make and the party entertainment is right at the top of that list. We met Adrian and Chris at a showcase and, without exaggerating, we knew they were the company for us immediately. They were passionate about what they do but asked us questions and showed interest in us not only as potential clients but as people. We felt comfortable speaking with them and made an appointment to have a more in depth conversation at their office a few weeks later. Despite meeting with other potential vendors, TLC was the only follow up appointment we made, and it was among the best decisions we could have made!

From our first meeting until the final song they played at our wedding, TLC was outstanding. Throughout the planning process, they never once put any pressure on us in making decisions on how our night would feel, look and sound and also were very accommodating with us from a financial standpoint.

As we got closer to our big day, we went back to meet with Adrian after more than a year away and it felt like we were reconnecting with an old friend. He sat with us and patiently guided us through making all of our lighting and music choices.

When the big day arrived, Adrian and his crew were at our venue several hours ahead of time to prepare everything. We used them to include a "Selfie Mirror" photobooth which ended up being a HUGE hit at our party. They also customized the seating assignment cards into small frames that were then used to store the photo booth pictures our guests had take.

They paid incredible attention to detail, not only playing all of the music we wanted but playing music that was appropriate throughout the night. A small example of this was after the MOH made her speech that had included a lot of references to us all being New York Mets fans, he played "Meet the Mets" without being asked and it perfectly punctuated the moment.

Chris was our MC and was phenomenal as well. He was high energy throughout the night but never over the top. We had some very unique and challenging family dynamics that were never an issue and it gave us a peace of mind knowing we were in their hands throughout the night.

We highly, highly recommend TLC. They were everything we could have hoped for and helped us to create a perfect wedding day. We thank them for everything!!
    Jenn J. Married on 09/14/2018
    Wow! TLC made our wedding awesome. Adrian worked with us to understand our music preferences and the audience. Our guests never seemed to sit except at dinner which is exactly what we were hoping for. The photo booth was also a huge hit. We highly recommend TLC for all of your entertainment needs. Thanks, Adrian & the TLC crew
    Laura Married on 07/29/2018
    Our bride and groom would like to thank Adrian and TLC Entertainment for the most memorable night on 7/29/18. Adrian, you are amazing by honoring all of our special requests and playing all of our favorite songs. I would gladly recommend TLC Entertainment to anyone seeking a professional DJ &/OR MC.
    Kerrie Married on 07/19/2018
    Adrian and Chris were great to work with from the very beginning. We knew as soon as we met with them that we needed them at our wedding. So worth it. They were able to incorporate every type of music we wanted and did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor! The percussionist was a great addition to it all. We wanted a fun entrance and they suggested using ColdSpark (indoor fireworks) which was awesome. We used the Selfie Mirror photo booth through them also, which was a huge hit. Overall, I would highly recommend them. If we ever need a DJ, we are definitely going back!
    Keri Event on: 06/01/2018
    Dj joe Ello was fantastic! He was friendly and personable.. the kids were dancing and entertained the entire party.
    Candace Event on: 06/01/2018
    I am a salesperson and do not throw accolades lightly. I really did not know what to expect since I had never heard of TLC nor knew anyone who had used them for a bar/bat mitzvah, but they were recommended highly by a close friend of mine so I decided to try them. I was truly blown away by their knowledge, professionalism, energy, cooperativeness, team effort, song selection....I truly cannot say enough great things about this team The mirrored photo booth I used was amazing, the dancers were incredible, the MC Chris was totally on his game and spent the entire time focused on the kids and keeping them focused and on the dance floor. The photographers were always around when someone needed them. If anyone would like to speak with me directly for a recommendation please feel free to call me. The price was right and I could not have been happier with the service and the job they did. I rate them an 11/10. You will not be disappointed!
    Tiffany Event on: 05/18/2018
    TLC Entertainment was the vendor for my veterinary school graduation party last month at Leonard's Palazzo. With me being away at school, TLC Entertainment planed everything through my parents, who were hosting the party. TLC made sure to stay in contact with me during the planing process, while I was away finishing my studies. TLC was wonderful in responding back to all emails and phone calls from myself and/or my parents. Additionally, Adrian and his staff was extremely welcoming and very detailed orientated. On the day of the event, TLC did a wonderful job with the music, the lights, and with their enthusiasm. We had hired Adrian as the dj and his team (a MC, a photographer, a videographer, and percussionist) for the evening. They were all wonderful in interacting with me and my guests throughout the night. Most importantly, the graduation party was mix of English and Spanish speaking guests. TLC did an excellent job balancing both the English songs and the Spanish ones. There was something for everyone and I was extremely happy on how everything turned out. I also should mentioned, in addition to TLC, dancers from Samba New York performed and interacted/danced with the guests for 45 minutes at the party. TLC did a wonderful job in providing music for the performers while they danced with my guests. TLC's percussionist only enhanced the atmosphere with providing the extra beats on the drums alongside the music. It has been four weeks since the party and my family/friends are still raving about the music. My family has hired many djs in the past for different events. But, TLC was my favorite of them all. Like I told them in an email, if I ever get married, I know who to call!
    Lauren Event on: 04/27/2018
    After being at a Christmas breakfast event at The Plattdeutsche where Adrian Was the DJ, I knew that I was interested in using his company for our daughter’s Communion. I called Adrian at TLC to discuss availability & price. He personally called me back within a day. He had our day available so we reserved the day & booked it. It was simple & fast. We even decided to add on the Photobooth as well a month later.
    I told him what my daughter wanted, he took her list of favorite songs & it was as simple as that. I added prizes to my package as well.
    That day him & Jennifer arrived. They were very friendly, easy to talk to, & professional. They kept the party going and the kids had a blast. They played fun games, did special dances & kept them very entertained. The adults had fun too! I was worried that my 96 yr old Grandma would be bothered by the music but that wasn’t the case at all. It wasn’t too loud but loud enough. She approved!??
    Jennifer, the Photobooth attendant was wonderful as well. She helped everyone & made sure to keep a nice scrapbook of memories for my daughter.
    Adrian & Jennifer made a great team & we were exceptionally happy with their service. My daughter had a wonderful day & she was so thankful that they were there to add to the fun!
    Thank you TLC! We highly recommend you & we will definitely be using you again!
    Teresa Event on: 01/14/2018
    TLC was the most amazing entertainment company to work with. We have hosted many parties in the past, and worked with numerous companies, but Adrian and his team quickly differentiated themselves as true professionals!! Thanks to TLC, our daughter’s Sweet 16 was absolutely wonderful. The DJ and MC had our daughter, her friends and the entire family on the dance floor the entire night and the room looked incredible. The extra-large photo booth was a tremendous hit with everyone. The photographer and videographer were fantastic and made everyone feel at ease. We were blown away by the quality of the pictures we received. Absolutely spectacular! I would definitely recommend TLC to anyone who wants to have an amazing party that you will never forget!
    Ana Married on 01/14/2018
    Beyond grateful for Adrian and his staff. TLC was the best decision we made for our wedding. I cannot thank Mark enough for all the amazing pictures he took. TLC went above and beyond to ensure I was happy and satisfied the day of my wedding. From before the wedding to making sure every detail was perfect to the day of the wedding you were amazing!!! My husband and I highly recommend TLC for all your party needs! THANK YOU ADRIAN!!!!!!!!! - Ana and Frank
  • Lawrence
    Lawrence S. Married on 10/21/2017

Adrian and TLC Entertainment - Best Ever - Highly Recommend

Adrian and TLC Entertainment made my wedding memorable. From the very first meeting my wife and I had with Adrian we knew we wanted him and his team to host our wedding. The music vibe and energy at the reception was awesome. The entire team was professional and on point. Pete the photographer was great. The customer service has been tremendous after the fact when we needed to replace our video. I strongly recommend Adrian and the TLC team. Thank you for capturing our special day and giving us those memories.
  • W
    William Event on: 09/23/2017
    We were lost as to whom to choose as an MC/DJ. Never hosted such an event, very unsure. A friend of ours in the business referred Adrain of TLC Entertainment. Adrian guided us through the entire process of the entertainment component from start to finish. Luckily, our day came together better than planned. The entertainment provided by Adrian ignited the room. One of the representatives of the venue even said that the event was one of the liveliest she had witnessed. We owe that to the expertise of Adrian and his staff (DJ and photographer), the other professionals, our own work in planning and our fun-loving guests. Thank you TLC! I unequivocally recommend Adrain and his staff.
    Lauren Event on: 08/05/2017
    My sister and I threw our parents a surprise 60th Birthday. Adrian was so accommodating and pleasant from the beginning. TLC Entertainment called me back immediately with quotes for services and was very helpful in answering my questions. The quick response and professionalism helped to ensure confidence in moving forward with hiring them to DJ our event. The event was a huge success!! Adrian replied to all of my emails leading up to the event within 24hrs of sending them, if not sooner. He was very accommodating on the evening of the event and was very flexible when we asked to change up the playlist we gave him. Everyone had a great time! I would highly recommend TLC Entertainment for your party events. I will definitely be using their services again in the future.