249 Jericho Turnpike, Mineola, NY 11501 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 75 to 450
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 86

About Jericho Terrace

In the early part of the 1970’s, Nick Leone , a hard working Italian immigrant who came to this country on the handle of his skillet with a dream to create a palace where all people could celebrate their most cherished family events with his new family in America, this hard work led him to acquire the Jericho Manor. This was a small failing catering facility that required a lot of focus and hard work that was done by he and his brothers own hands. Nick Leone spent morning and night in the facility doing carpentry and back breaking work by day and greeting guests with a smile every evening as he assisted them in creating their dream event, while tirelessly working towards his own dream for his family.

In 1984 the largest of many future renovations was finished and topped off with his crowning achievement the creation of JERICHO TERRACE. Nicholas Leone never forgot where he came from and never forgot how much his family had sacrificed to help build the foundation of culinary excellence that has allowed this facility to succeed under the second generation of the Leone family.

Christopher Leone, his son now guides this facility through some of the most difficult times the catering industry has ever seen. Chris has worked by his father’s side, through college, full time by the age of 18. In 2002, with the passing of this great man, Chris became the President of this corporation and head of this family. He has blended the strong work ethic he was taught, at the age of 9 making meatballs in the kitchen, to following the same path as his father, serving as a busboy then waiter earning his stripes as a captain to grow into a Maitre d’ position and eventually manager.

It is in that same spirit of the Leone family, a spirit of that hardworking group of immigrants that we welcome you to be a part of our extended family and invite you to share in our mission statement.

Each one of our actions revolves around perfection, impeccable attire, friendly manner, positive attitude, superior food and outstanding service.

Remember milestones are built from winning performances, let’s perform like winners.

249 Jericho Turnpike Mineola NY 11501

Jericho Terrace 6
Jericho Terrace 7

Maria · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

Words cannot express what an amazing job Jericho Terrace did on our wedding day. From the beginning of this process, I wanted this whole winter wonderland theme done and they surpassed my expectations with my setup. I created all my centerpieces and decor and they were able to recreate everything for me quite easily and made it even better with some added touches. Beyond my wildest dreams, they made it come true. Everyone says it about their venue, but this venue was spectacular and I will continue to book events there for the future. As my husband now says, we're "Jericho Terrace groupies"!

Next the staff....Robert our manager was like a big brother. He put me at ease with my endless email chains and was always super helpful with all my last minute details. He knew exactly what we wanted and made it happen. From the food choices to cake to decor, Robert was able to make our visions real. He has become a real friend to us and we plan on always keeping in touch with him. He made everything easy for me and knew where my heart was. I am beyond grateful for his help with the process.

Chet our matre' D. Request him Request him! He was absolutely amazing! He perfected our timeline, got every single detail and we absolutely love him. He not only dealt with all my decor but got every detail right and then some. He made our dream a reality with our winter wonderland themed wedding. From start to finish, this man made our dreams come true and I am eternally grateful for it.

My bridal attendants, Vanessa and Ashley. Talk about the best of the best! Meeting them both the day of our wedding, they put me at ease, made me laugh and I could hug them a million times over for their spectacular help. They were always there running up and down stairs making sure every detail was in place. I even forgot to put on my garter (bridal brain) and they made one for me out of ribbon from my ribbon wands. These girls, Chet and Robert made my day a fairy tale. I'm still on cloud nine, still getting a million calls on how perfect it was, and without this team, it wouldn't have been possible. I have and will continue to constantly thank them for making my dreams come true and to us, they will forever be family because they helped make us one.

Jericho Terrace 8

Jacqueline Muoio · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing venue!

I had my wedding here 11/2018 and everything was literally perfect. From the first meeting through to the last minute, everyone went above and beyond and helped to make the day the most memorable day of my life! Guests keep raving about the large variety of immaculate food and the gorgeous decor. I would have my wedding here again and again.

Only downside (which I've spoken to 2 other Jericho Terrace brides about and they had the same experience) is that the gratuity amount you're told about at the contract signing is not the same amount they suggest 10 days before your event.

Jericho Terrace FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 450
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Sherwood Photography
    Sherwood Photography Wedding Photographers

Jericho Terrace always steps it up. JT is beautiful inside and out. Service and food always great Your guests will be talking about your day for years.

• PATKEN PHOTOGRAPHER
    PATKEN PHOTOGRAPHER Wedding Photographers

By far one of the best facilities to work, shoot and play in the US. We absolutely love JT. They Rock

• 249 Jericho Turnpike Mineola, NY 11501 See on map