75-450
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jericho Terrace

In the early part of the 1970’s, Nick Leone , a hard working Italian immigrant who came to this country on the handle of his skillet with a dream to create a palace where all people could celebrate their most cherished family events with his new family in America, this hard work led him to acquire the Jericho Manor. This was a small failing catering facility that required a lot of focus and hard work that was done by he and his brothers own hands. Nick Leone spent morning and night in the facility doing carpentry and back breaking work by day and greeting guests with a smile every evening as he assisted them in creating their dream event, while tirelessly working towards his own dream for his family.

In 1984 the largest of many future renovations was finished and topped off with his crowning achievement the creation of JERICHO TERRACE. Nicholas Leone never forgot where he came from and never forgot how much his family had sacrificed to help build the foundation of culinary excellence that has allowed this facility to succeed under the second generation of the Leone family.

Christopher Leone, his son now guides this facility through some of the most difficult times the catering industry has ever seen. Chris has worked by his father’s side, through college, full time by the age of 18. In 2002, with the passing of this great man, Chris became the President of this corporation and head of this family. He has blended the strong work ethic he was taught, at the age of 9 making meatballs in the kitchen, to following the same path as his father, serving as a busboy then waiter earning his stripes as a captain to grow into a Maitre d’ position and eventually manager.

It is in that same spirit of the Leone family, a spirit of that hardworking group of immigrants that we welcome you to be a part of our extended family and invite you to share in our mission statement.

Each one of our actions revolves around perfection, impeccable attire, friendly manner, positive attitude, superior food and outstanding service.

Remember milestones are built from winning performances, let’s perform like winners.

Jericho Terrace

Linens (17)
Indoor (13)
Event Planning (10)
Chairs (4)

JT was love at first sight! I attended a showcasing there and I instantly knew that I've find the one! Beautiful grounds, fascinating decor. I was so excited. My BM Edgar was a gem. Very helpful and accommodating. Went for the food tasting and everything was so delicious. I can't wait for my wedding at JT!! WD 9/14/18

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/14/18, 1 Review
0.5

Beware of Jericho Terrace. I booked a party with them in Jan of 2016, paid $3500 toward the occasion. Cancelled my event in November of 2016. Waiting until 2/17/18 to pass to retrieve my deposit and of course they kept it. Although they booked another occasion on my same date, they booked a smaller party for less money! How convenient, did some inquiring and apparently this is common practice with Jericho Terrace. They book a smaller and/or cheaper occasion so they keep your deposit. I mean a place that can host several occasions in one night multiple nights a week, doesn't need to screw people over for their deposits. My party was booked ar $95 per person for a February 2018 wedding. The same room in high demand goes for $156 per person. Same food, same venue just different season. They're making money no need to swindle hard working people for their money. The same room on same night in same year, that I cancelled went for $85pp. Now I'm finding out this is common with the Jericho Terrace! Sad because I was so excited to have a party there. Wouldn't recommend. I know it's common practice and only fair for them to recover money in the event of a cancellation, but honest places try hard to re-book the venue for the same price. Disappointed!

Profile Picture Leticia, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was on 2/3/18 and Chad was our event manager, it was great having him as our planner. From the day we visited him and view JT we knew we wanted our wedding there. Chad was supportive throughout the entire process and even made calls on to some of their vendors on our behalf.

Our day of coordinator was Tuhin and he was amazing, Chad, Tuhin and the rest of the amazing staff there took care of everything. All of our guests are still remarking on how well organized and saying this was the best wedding they attended.

Their focus on detail went above and beyond my expectations. We have two amazing attendants addressing our needs, ensuring we ate and are comfortable. Our 3 year old started to get cranky right before the ceremony because he was getting hungry, I commented he may be hungry within a few minutes he had chicken tenders and fries :-) . I will definitely plan any other event we may have in the future with JT. Many thanks to Chad and Tuhin for making our special day such a success

Profile Picture Georgiana, 2/3/18, 7 Reviews

6 VIDEOS

Jericho Terrace an Icon of Catering Since 1973
0:59 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Jericho Terrace always steps it up. JT is beautiful inside and out. Service and food always great Your guests will be talking about your day for years.

By far one of the best facilities to work, shoot and play in the US. We absolutely love JT. They Rock

Events

249 Jericho Turnpike, Mineola, NY 11501   See On Map
516-742-5251 (phone) 516-742-2134 (fax)