Jericho Terrace Reviews

287 Reviews for Jericho Terrace

• Ashle

Ashle L. · Getting married on 08/20/2021

excellent!

Jericho Terrace was the last venue tour we had, and by this point we were so overwhelmed and not all that impressed by what we had seen. walking into Jericho you automatically get a good feel and its so beautiful from the second you walk in. our tour guide was so nice and very understanding of all we were looking for and made sure she told us everything they could do to fit our needs. it was just such an easy tour and we could picture ourselves in this venue and no other! we love everything about it and can not wait for our big day!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Jericho Terrace's reply:

Ashle Congratulations and welcome to the Jericho Terrace family. Thank you for the kind words we always appreciate a good review. We are here for you whenever you need help have a questions or want to go over any details.
    We look forward to helping you with the process

De'jah T. · Getting married on 07/07/2021

So far.. Amazing!

Jericho Terrance is unbelievably perfect in so many ways. Me and my fiancé only went to view the place and just seeing the ceremony space we were ready to book. This place is like every brides fairytale place. They are very professional and very very helpful and personable. I can't wait to start planning!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy A. · Married on 11/08/2020

Excellent, very professional

When I went to Jericho for a tour, Rob was so professional in helpful every step of the way! This place is truly beautiful with very helpful staff!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin V. · Married on 10/24/2020

amazing experience!

I had called on my way home from work on a Tueday to come see the venue, i went that night with my mom and sister. we all loved it. we went back that saturday with my fiance. and he tool, loved it! they walked us through the kitchen and fed us! everything was so perfect that we booked our wedding for October 24th 2020

Sent on 03/13/2019

Jericho Terrace's reply:

Kristin... Thank you so much for your kind words and might I add excellent taste!!!!! We look forward to helping you through this whole process!!!!!!!
  • Barbara

Barbara H. · Married on 03/07/2020

Best Wedding!!!

Amazing day all thanks to the professional staff @ Jericho Terrace. They are the best by far! Their attentiveness to the bridal party and guests needs was superb. Toni-Ann was my daughter’s consultant and made herself available 100% for all her questions. Chet was our MC and was wonderful! I’ve been to many weddings but this place was the best. Phenomenal food and service. They know how to do a wedding right down to the hot towels handed out after dinner... they are the best at what they do.

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/15/2020

We were so happy & amazed do not go anywhere else !

Where can I start Jericho Terrace is and always will be out of this world amazing to me. The staff was completely energized, kind and attentive and I as a bride did not need for anything. Bridal attendants absolutely amazing hands down no complaints. They also made sure all 200 guest were thought of and taken care of which left everyone amazed that night. Toni Ann & Edgar were honestly the best people you can work with there. It truly was the best night of our lives and we thank you for that. Thank you Jericho terrace #Hockdowntheaisle

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • francesca

Francesca · Married on 11/29/2019

Everything we wanted & more (wedding 11/29/19)

Jericho Terrace was the first venue we went to when searching for the place we would marry. We booked our ceremony and reception with Mike almost immediatly. Every detail about jericho terrace and Mike's undeniable helpfulness made it a no brainer. Mike communicated with us through the whole process and was a pleasure meeting with. Mike even helped connect us to many reccomended vendors we used and loved. We met Our maître d' Edgar closer to the actual event. Edgar took care of every detail big and small and made the day of event 100% seamless. The food and servicices were also phenominal, leaving all our guests still talking about it. My bridal attendants were extremly attentive and helpful throughout entire night i was so grateful for them! All in all, our wedding was wonderful thanks to everyone at Jericho Terrace, highly highly reccomended.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Maryann

Maryann · Married on 10/05/2019

So amazing!!!

Michael Closs has been so great and helpful throughout the process!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Jericho Terrace's reply:

Maryann thank you for the kind words we are here anytime you need help with your plans. Before you know it your day will be here

Lauren C. · Married on 09/27/2019

Best day EVER!

Jericho Terrace was amazing from start to finish. We worked with Robert and he was outstanding! kind, funny, and extremely patient. He helped put me at ease, and helped execute the most amazing night ever. Everything he promised, he delivered & then some. I feel like he became part of our family. Our guests are raving about the night they had, how good the food was, and what a beautiful venue it was. Many guests said it's was the best wedding they've ever been to, and I have to agree ;)
    Thank you Robert, & Jericho Terrace!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Marva

Marva B. · Married on 09/21/2019

The best venue in town

Jericho Terrace, you guy are the best Toniann,Edger ,you are the best thank you guy for making me feel so special

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 09/15/2019

We had the wedding of the year

Thanks to Chad, Rey, Brittany and Justin and staff, my husband and I had the best wedding ever! Our guests were so pleased with the food, service and presentation. I cannot thank the staff enough for their efforts and ability to make our dream come true. We got married on 9-15-19 and our family and friends are still talking about it.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Tiara

Tiara · Married on 09/01/2019

Book them now! Best wedding ever!

I had my wedding with Jericho Terrace on 9/1/19 and can only speak highly about my experience. From the moment I booked two years ago, until now, I have only had an amazing experience with the team.

My banquet manager was Mike and he was outstanding. He was responsive, hilarious, and always extremely helpful up until the very end when I was dealing with last-minute changes such as table issues and adding / removing people. He consistently made me and my fiance feel at ease during every part of the process and I'm so thankful for him.

Carrie - Carrie was our maitre d for the day and we met her about 2 days before the wedding. I was also in good hands with her as she dealt with fire after fire and my increasing stress over certain situations. She made sure I didn't (or tried not to) worry about a thing and I was so thankful the day of!

Jericho overall - first off, the venue is absolutely breathtaking. My guests were SO impressed with the beauty of the grounds and the inside. Everything is elegant without being over the top. The food was AMAZING. People are still texting me about how stuffed they were from cocktail hour to the dessert station. They aren't stingy with portions and make sure all of your guests are taken care of. Drinks were VERY important to my guests and the fact that we had an open bar where the bartenders made sure the drinks were strong - let's just say people definitely indulged.

I truly cannot think Jericho Terrace for making sure I had the wedding of my dreams. I saw 30 venues before I found "the one" and I am so thankful that I went with them. 4 days later, and I'm still receiving texts where people are simply blown away. Thank you again, Jericho!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Christina

Christina M. · Married on 08/03/2019

Beyond incredible!

Although our wedding is in March 2020 I know we are in great hands! My fiance and I went in a few times and Anthony was nothing but incredible. He was so helpful and understanding since we were unsure of a date. Needless to say he got us everything we wanted and then some! We can't wait to celebrate our love in the beautiful Jerhico Terrace!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Carol

Carol B. · Married on 07/06/2019

The Best Day Ever

Jericho Terrace was amazing. They made the day easy and a lot of fun. They handled all the details and everybody had a great time. The food was abundant and the service amazing. Anything we needed we got. I am so glad we went with them.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 06/29/2019

Memories that will make me smile forever

Jericho Review
    I don’t even know how to start ....
    Jericho was the best decision we made . The ENTIRE crew was professional, courteous , kind etc . They put your needs and wants first . They went far and beyond with us . My director of sales was Michael and he is an absolute love ! He has patience and a sense of humor , he is professional , caring ,and he has this laugh that is contagious ! He listened to our needs and he worked with us. He knew that my mom had fallen ill and he always asked me how she was doing . He never forgot and that meant the world to me . That showed me that I wasn’t just another event but rather a person. Every time I left Jericho , I left with a sense of peace that lasted allllll the way until my wedding . I never felt worried or had a bad feeling. My maitre d was Reynaldo and he is absolutely amazing !!!!!!! I needed a bilingual maitre d and he was just perfect . He made sure everything was perfect . On the day of my wedding , he made sure everything was flawless and ran smooth . He made my vision come alive. He is such a personable individual . My guests could not stop talking about how he and his team were on top of everything and How kind and friendly the entire staff was . My bridal attendants, Claudia and Natalie , were also amazing . Sweet and friendly . If I needed something , they were there . They were prepared and just ready to go . My niece’s dress (the flower girl) was too long and right before the ceremony Claudia just pulled out safety pins and made it work . Literally right before she had to walk in. These girls were always checking if we needed anything and were right by my side . My guests (and of course my husband and I ) cannot stress enough how AMAZING the food was. My guests were impressed by the decor and class that Jericho has. It’s been a week and my guests keep talking about Jericho and the superb service, food and drinks that was provided . Drinks are not watered down and their sangria ... so good !! I recommend Jericho to everyone for any event . They make everything easy and smooth to plan . They value your opinions and they treat you like a friend and not just another customer . If there are any doubts or you have questions , they will clarify it for you . They are upfront with their rates and you won’t be surprised with hidden fees or anything . Everything is clear and upfront from the beginning to the end. You are paying for top notch QUALITY. My heart is full and that’s all thanks to Jericho Terrace.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Paola R. · Married on 06/29/2019

Best decision ever !!

I don’t even know how to start ....

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2019

Wedding venue

Had May wedding there and it was beautiful. Staff was great , and the food was amazing

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/11/2019

Phenomenal!

Everyone has said my wedding is the best wedding they have been to. Well mostly because I’m awesome lmao but also because it’s an amazing experience going to Jericho for an event. Beautiful staff, gorgeous banquet rooms and delicious food. My wedding was a dream come true. Thank you Jericho!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Maria · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

Words cannot express what an amazing job Jericho Terrace did on our wedding day. From the beginning of this process, I wanted this whole winter wonderland theme done and they surpassed my expectations with my setup. I created all my centerpieces and decor and they were able to recreate everything for me quite easily and made it even better with some added touches. Beyond my wildest dreams, they made it come true. Everyone says it about their venue, but this venue was spectacular and I will continue to book events there for the future. As my husband now says, we're "Jericho Terrace groupies"!

Next the staff....Robert our manager was like a big brother. He put me at ease with my endless email chains and was always super helpful with all my last minute details. He knew exactly what we wanted and made it happen. From the food choices to cake to decor, Robert was able to make our visions real. He has become a real friend to us and we plan on always keeping in touch with him. He made everything easy for me and knew where my heart was. I am beyond grateful for his help with the process.

Chet our matre' D. Request him Request him! He was absolutely amazing! He perfected our timeline, got every single detail and we absolutely love him. He not only dealt with all my decor but got every detail right and then some. He made our dream a reality with our winter wonderland themed wedding. From start to finish, this man made our dreams come true and I am eternally grateful for it.

My bridal attendants, Vanessa and Ashley. Talk about the best of the best! Meeting them both the day of our wedding, they put me at ease, made me laugh and I could hug them a million times over for their spectacular help. They were always there running up and down stairs making sure every detail was in place. I even forgot to put on my garter (bridal brain) and they made one for me out of ribbon from my ribbon wands. These girls, Chet and Robert made my day a fairy tale. I'm still on cloud nine, still getting a million calls on how perfect it was, and without this team, it wouldn't have been possible. I have and will continue to constantly thank them for making my dreams come true and to us, they will forever be family because they helped make us one.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Jacqueline M. · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing venue!

I had my wedding here 11/2018 and everything was literally perfect. From the first meeting through to the last minute, everyone went above and beyond and helped to make the day the most memorable day of my life! Guests keep raving about the large variety of immaculate food and the gorgeous decor. I would have my wedding here again and again.

Only downside (which I've spoken to 2 other Jericho Terrace brides about and they had the same experience) is that the gratuity amount you're told about at the contract signing is not the same amount they suggest 10 days before your event.

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • janine

Janine · Married on 10/20/2018

Ahhhhmazingggg

Jericho Terrace was truly everything i could want for my wedding day ... the staff was incredible as well as the food and decor... we look forward to having more parties there

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

The wedding of our dreams came true!

Jericho Terrace was absolutely amazing from beginning to end, from the minute we walked through the door for a tour down to leaving the venue at the end of the reception! Our bridal attendants Anna and Maria were fantastic! We could not take a step without one asking us if we needed something. Our maitre'd Tuhin was also there every step of the way to make sure everything was just how we wanted it, and he made adjustments throughout the night to keep things flowing smoothly. I would highly recommend Jericho Terrace to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 08/31/2018

Excellent, no words can’t describe how happy I was

Not only the professionalism and dedication of each member of Jericho is excellent, but also their commitment, responsibility, kindness and attention, I am very happy and satisfied that my wedding was a dream come true and much more than I expected, Jericho is afforable compared to many other venues we quote and I can not be happier to have chosen Jericho, excellent food my guests are still talking about my wedding and delicious food and the way the took care of me, I felt like a queen! Soooo in love with this venue, thank you!!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Diana · Married on 05/19/2018

Jericho Terrace is BEYOND AMAZING! The venue, the staff, accommodations, price! everything was exceptional! My husband and I went to a few vendors before going with Jericho Terrace and they by far impressed us the most, was the least expensive, and provided the most food and i thought best ambiance! SO WORTH IT! The ONLY thing that fell a tiny bit short was with one of their in house vendors which is no reflection on the impeccable service they provide, but Jack and Rose was TERRIBLE and i don't think this a company they should associate with. It wasn't until i called Jericho Terrace to relay my disappointments and troubles i was having that my experience changed. Jericho terrace took care of it RIGHT AWAY and stayed on top of smoothing everything out! point was, GO WITH JERICHO TERRACE just pick a different in house florist! ending on a positive note! Michael's energy and positivity made my experience joyous, my maitre d' was ON TOP OF IT, and OMG the bridal attendants made me feel like royalty! Thank you Jericho terrace!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Georgiana · Married on 02/03/2018

Our wedding was on 2/3/18 and Chad was our event manager, it was great having him as our planner. From the day we visited him and view JT we knew we wanted our wedding there. Chad was supportive throughout the entire process and even made calls on to some of their vendors on our behalf.

Our day of coordinator was Tuhin and he was amazing, Chad, Tuhin and the rest of the amazing staff there took care of everything. All of our guests are still remarking on how well organized and saying this was the best wedding they attended.

Their focus on detail went above and beyond my expectations. We have two amazing attendants addressing our needs, ensuring we ate and are comfortable. Our 3 year old started to get cranky right before the ceremony because he was getting hungry, I commented he may be hungry within a few minutes he had chicken tenders and fries :-) . I will definitely plan any other event we may have in the future with JT. Many thanks to Chad and Tuhin for making our special day such a success

Sent on 02/16/2018