380 New Highway, Lindenhurst, NY 11757 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About All Star Limo

All Star Limousine Service Ltd. is a transportation service in Lindenhurst, New York. They have been providing executive limousine service to Long Island and New York City for more than 30 years. All Star Limousine Service Ltd. can transport you and your guests in style. They get you safely where you need to be, right on schedule.

They offer airport transportation services to and from JFK Airport, LaGuardia Airport, Islip-MacArthur Airport, and other regional airports and some private airports. They have a large selection of vehicles all accompanied by a professional drive and red carpet service. Their vehicles include 1993 Presidential Packards, 1662 Vintage Rolls ROyce Phantom V Limo, 2017 Lincoln Continental, Lincoln MKT Stretch Limo, Cadillac Escalade SUV Limo, Mercedes Benz Deluxe Sprinter, 22, 38 and 44 passenger party bus, 33 passenger multi-use bus, 31 and 37 passenger shuttle bus, 56 passenger coach and more. Their well-maintained vehicles feature quality amenities and are always clean.

Follow All Star Limo on

Videos 1 Video

184 Reviews for All Star Limo

Tracey Sanders · Married on 07/04/2020

Thank you All Star!

Our experience with All Star was absolutely amazing! Artie was our limo driver for our July 4th wedding. He arrived early and assisted us with everything! From holding my bouquet, to ensuring we took our time for photos and didnt rush, to assisting me with my dress in the church, he was wonderful! Artie was so kind and friendly and truly put my mind at ease when we started assisting with so many details, way beyond just driving us. I was so impressed! Thank you All Star!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Christine · Married on 10/26/2019

Great Service

We had All Star Limos for our wedding on 10/26/2019. Through them we got our Rolls, party bus, and shuttle for the hotel guests. They were promptly on time, took care of the wedding party like gold. For myself being a pregnant bride, the drivers were fabulous and took such careful care of me, helped me carry my bouquet and all. I would recommend them 100 times over!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2019

All star limo was wesome!

They were great! They were at our hotel a few minutes early and were extremely courteous and professional. He got me and my entire bridal party to the venue right on time and the limo was beautiful and clean. Nothing bad to say about them. Would use again!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

All Star Limo FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    Motor Coach
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation?
    Jet
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Red Carpet Service
    Wedding Signage

Real Weddings

• The Inn at New Hyde Park Banquet Halls

The absolute best in New York. Professional, courteous, punctual and immaculate vehicles. Thank you!

• Silverfox Photography & Cinematography Wedding Photographers

Best transportation company out there...PERIOD! Realize that you DO get what you pay for and this is one of the most important parts of any wedding or special event. After all, if you don't make it there on time (or at all), what good is saving a few dollars? Trust us when we tell you All Star will exceed all your expectations.

• 380 New Highway Lindenhurst, New York, 11757 See on map
    631-619-5987 (Phone number)
    Location of (All Star Limo)