All Star Limo

380 New Highway, Lindenhurst, NY 11757 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About All Star Limo

All Star Limousine Service Ltd. is a transportation service in Lindenhurst, New York. They have been providing executive limousine service to Long Island and New York City for more than 30 years. All Star Limousine Service Ltd. can transport you and your guests in style. They get you safely where you need to be, right on schedule.

They offer airport transportation services to and from JFK Airport, LaGuardia Airport, Islip-MacArthur Airport, and other regional airports and some private airports. They have a large selection of vehicles all accompanied by a professional drive and red carpet service. Their vehicles include 1993 Presidential Packards, 1662 Vintage Rolls ROyce Phantom V Limo, 2017 Lincoln Continental, Lincoln MKT Stretch Limo, Cadillac Escalade SUV Limo, Mercedes Benz Deluxe Sprinter, 22, 38 and 44 passenger party bus, 33 passenger multi-use bus, 31 and 37 passenger shuttle bus, 56 passenger coach and more. Their well-maintained vehicles feature quality amenities and are always clean.

Follow All Star Limo on

1 User Photo

All Star Limo 1
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Don't Look Anywhere Else!

The best of the best!!! Do not look anywhere else for your wedding or event transportation!! My husband and I hired All Star for our wedding in Sept. We rented the 32 passenger party bus. I was astounded by the quality of their vehicles. Not only was the bus BEAUTIFUL, their service and the driver were top notch. Our driver actually assisted my Maid of Honor getting me out of the bus. So my wedding dress didn't touch a single thing :) He was even chatting with my father assisting him with where to stand, shook his hand, wished us luck, etc. Just overall such a huge help and nice person. All star was so thorough and helpful throughout the process too. Toni-Joy helped with most of our customer service needs and she was amazing. Happy and helpful and had all the answers. Very highly recommend All Star. I won't go anywhere else for limousine services.

Natasha · Married on 08/18/2018

When we first went to All Star Limo, my husband was not leaning towards booking them for our wedding because he did not like one of the cars we saw. We did however go back to check them out again and we met with Jarrad. He was great and he showed us some newer vehicles which made my husband feel a lot better. We booked a white 9-passenger limo to take people to WBM from the hotel and we booked a black and silver Presidential Packard to take my husband and I to the hotel after the reception. We made sure to put in our contract that we wanted the newest one they have on that day. Everything was great! The limo got there right on time to take the guys and then came right back to take the girls. Because we had them for three hours, they were able to make two more trips for anyone staying at the hotel who wanted a ride over. Our driver was very patient and very nice and made sure to check in with my husband during his trips back and forth. The Packard came right in time for us to get some amazing shots outside before the rain started pouring! Inside was big and spacious and everyone loved the car. It was a great experience!

All Star Limo 2

All Star Limo FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Shuttle, Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Jet
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• The Inn at New Hyde Park
    The Inn at New Hyde Park Hotel Weddings

The absolute best in New York. Professional, courteous, punctual and immaculate vehicles. Thank you!

• Silverfox Photography & Cinematography
    Silverfox Photography & Cinematography Wedding Photographers

Best transportation company out there...PERIOD! Realize that you DO get what you pay for and this is one of the most important parts of any wedding or special event. After all, if you don't make it there on time (or at all), what good is saving a few dollars? Trust us when we tell you All Star will exceed all your expectations.

• 380 New Highway Lindenhurst, New York, NY 11757 See on map