Azure Limousine and Transportation

Saint James, NY View map Visit website

Azure Limousine and Transportation is a luxury-wedding car company based in Saint James, New York. The high-end fleet comprises Buses, Mercecdes Limo and Executive Sprinters, Stretch limousines, Vintage and late model Rolls Royces, SUV's and sedans. You and your wedding party can arrive in style at your chosen venue, and enjoy every step of the journey along the way.

Azure Limousine and Transportation offers transport packages for every stage of your wedding plans. Hire a stretch limousine for your bachelorette party or a luxury car for your engagement drinks. The expert team prides themselves on providing outstanding customer service. The highly-experienced chauffeurs endeavor to ensure a safe and punctual trip, so you can sit back, relax, and look forward to your special day. Their upscale fleet is kept in supreme condition, with everything from leather furnishings, LED lighting, refreshments, and flat-screen televisions.

• Woman-owned

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV
Van

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Animals

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

1 Hour
2 Hours
3 Hours
4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bottled Water / Ice
Red Carpet Service
Wedding Signage
  • Y
    Yvonne Married on 11/20/2021

A beautiful ride to remember!

Hired Azure for my son & daughter in law’s wedding day! Five star all the way!! Luci was my point of contact - She made me feel like family! So caring & professional… I didn’t even view the cars I just knew they would be immaculate & they were! Would definitely recommend to anyone in search for transportation for their special day!

Azure Limousine and Transportation's reply:

I can not tell you how much we love to hear this!!! We work very hard to make sure everyone feels this way! Thank you so much for saying so. :-)
    Vinny Married on 06/25/2021

Professional

Everybody was great and I will recommend everyone to use them

Azure Limousine and Transportation's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. Our main concern is for every job to be great :-) We take much pride in our services and always hope that it shows!
    Thanks,
    Azure Limousine

Deals

Azure Limousine and Transportation 1
Offer

Congratulations Couples!! Book your Bachelorette or Bachelor Party with us paying for 7 Hours and we will give you the 8th hour free!!! Ask for Luci and tell her you would like this deal 516-666-5335

Team

Tom Gouldsbury
Tom Gouldsbury
President

I look forward to helping you with all of your Transportation needs!

We have a full Fleet of Beautiful New Clean Vehicles.

My staff is here to Create a Stress Free Custom Package for You.

Please do not hesitate to ask for a vehicle you do not see for we are always getting New vehicles to add to our growing fleet.

Call anytime, Azure Limousine 516-666-5335

30 Jefferson Ave. Saint James, NY, 11780
Location of (Azure Limousine and Transportation)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding