On WeddingWire since 2021
Operating out of Miller Place, NY, Crafty Getaways is a travel agency that provides options for nuptials events on foreign shores. Owners, Sam Yaffe and Brent Savin, are passionate about curating memorable trips with immense attention to the details.
Whether you want to exchange vows on a beach in Hawaii or honeymoon in Mexico, Crafty Getaways will take care of every detail so you don’t have to. Striving to provide a stress-free and seamless experience, this team will act as liaison with your venue and travel with you to ensure that every aspect of your day is perfect. We can offer a limitless range of destinations, including Asia, Europe, South America, the Pacific Islands, Australia, and New Zealand, and the Middle East.
This team can also assist you with organizing;
- Destination weddings, cruises, honeymoons, bachelor/bachelorette parties, family trips, group vacations, and more travel experiences.
Our Destination Wedding Specialists will:
- Be by your side before, during, and after the Destination Wedding.
- Ensure a seamless event and work with the hotel team on-site during the event to ensure all is done properly.
- Make sure your guests are happy and entertained.
- Set up a Hospitality Desk for arrivals and departures (when the majority arrives and departs) to hand out any info they may need as well as any welcome amenities you will want to provide.
- Take care of anything related to your entire stay and wedding.
- Manage your guest list. A website page will be created for your wedding and all room categories will be loaded onto it. Your guests will be able to go on the website and deposit on their trip. They will also have an option to make monthly payments to pay for the trip.
- Create a QR code for the page so you can send it out together with your Save the Dates.
- All activities and tour options will also be loaded to the page so your guest will have an idea of exactly what to expect.
- Keep you updated on all details and make sure to get your input on everything we do.
With our exclusive offers and contracts with hotels and resorts around the world, you can count on us ensuring your Honeymoon is one that will be remembered forever.
Crafty Getaways offers services for both travel arrangements as well as organizing events abroad. Carefully attending to the details, the team works closely with both the couple and venue to ensure that the event is a success. This also allows the soon-to-be-wed pair to focus on the excitement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of travel do you specialize in?
What destinations do you specialize in?
What travel services do you provide?
Any other questions?
Be the first to share your experience!
Your feedback can help future couples make the best decisions for their special day.
Having been in the Travel Industry for the last 10+ years I have learned a lot and seen a lot. Since Covid-19 began we all wondered where this would take us and now I see. I am in an Industry that I love and want to see it return. For everyone out there I want to see you go on your family getaways, your honeymoons, or even your spur of the moment trips. We all feel travel will be back but in what capacity no one knows. So take the plunge and lets Re-Imagine travel together.
Having worked in the travel industry for 15+ years, my passion for travel is second to none. I love exploring and learning about different countries, cultures, and food. Being a consultant allows me to create memories for my customers and help them cross off the bucket list destinations of their dreams. My favorite country is Italy. The history, culture, and of course food makes me want to go back time after time. To travel is to live and to live is to travel.
From age 11, when I first stepped on an airplane for the first time, I knew that travel was something I needed to experience; it is an infinite way of learning and discovering. Exploring new places, visiting some old favorites and helping others do the same is what I love. I have been to 5 countries in Europe and several places in the US, I also love all things Disney, having been to Disney World over 20 x’s, Disneyland twice. I would also someday love to see Disneyland Paris and Shanghai. Having worked in the travel industry for 25 years, it would be my pleasure to help you plan your next vacation