Glitzed Events

Eastchester, NY View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

Glitzed Events is a full-service event decorating and planning company. Here at Glitzed Events, we approach every wedding tactfully, considering esthetics, venue logistics, and budget. Glitzed Events is not only female owned, but family owned! We understand the importance of your special day and are ready to deliver with a seasoned team -some members having 30+ years experience in the industry.

Our approach is simple. We begin with a consultation to discuss and develop your vision. Next, we explore multiple options within the budget, to achieve that vision. Long gone are the days of "old school" florists and wedding decor companies with the "They get what I give them" attitude! We understand each event is as unique as the individuals themselves. Our goal is to make YOUR special vision come alive.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Tara C. Getting married on 12/31/2022

Amazing Experience So Far

After meeting with countless florists/decorators I decided to go with Glitzed Events for my wedding. Nicole has been such a pleasure to work with thus far in my wedding planning process and makes me feel very at ease. She is always available to answer any questions (and trust me I have a lot) and is extremely reasonable - especially with pricing versus other vendors in Westchester. She will work within your budget while still making your vision happen. She has put multiple samples together for me centerpieces, table settings, etc. even before I had committed to hiring her, which I truly appreciated.

I recommended her to my Brother and his Fiancé as well who after one meeting immediately booked with her.

I would definitely recommend GE for anyone planning an event, especially a wedding.

Can't wait to see the final product!
    Christine A. Married on 12/31/2021

Amazing experience!

Nicole and her team were absolutely fantastic to work with! From our initial phone call through the wedding day Nicole was so friendly and knowledgeable and kept everything so easy and stress-free. Due to COVID, we did have some last-minute changes to our headcount and Nicole was SO flexible and accommodating in repurposing our florals. Everything looked absolutely fantastic day of and again went so smoothly and stress-free. Could not recommend Nicole and her team enough!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa F. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely beautiful!

The flowers were so pretty and perfect for my day!! Nicole was always there for me if I needed something! i highly recommend!! Thank you so much!!!

Deals

Glitzed Events 1
Offer

We here at Glitzed Events appreciate your business! Every couple that books their wedding with us will receive 15% off all services booked for pre-wedding celebrations including engagement parties and bridal showers!

We aren't just here for the big day, we want to help decorate every moment and step of the way!

29 1/2 Mill Rd Eastchester, NY, 10709
Location of (Glitzed Events)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding