Crossed Keys Designs

Andover, NJ View map Visit website

$5,000 Typical Price

Crossed Keys Designs is a full-service wedding florist operating out of Andover, New Jersey. This family-run business is owned and operated by mother-daughter duo Katherine and Jessica, a pair of passionate designers dedicated to providing above-and-beyond service. Offering an extensive selection of flawless floral options, they strive to craft arrangements that reflect each couple's one-of-a-kind romantic bond.

Crossed Keys Designs can provide on-location floral services to celebrations of all styles and sizes throughout Andover and the surrounding areas. With your wedding vision in mind, Katherine and Jessica will design a floral package that aligns with your specific needs, desires, and budget. As well as elegant displays, they offer an extensive selection of additional decoration services, including event design, rentals, and more. Their arrangement options include:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Corsages
  • Arch decor
  • Aisle decor

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$155

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$195

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Olivia
    Olivia S. Married on 10/10/2021

The Most Stunning Wedding Florals & Design

I cannot begin to describe how amazing the florals were for my wedding at Crossed Keys Estate! I had a very specific vision in mind and the team executed it beautifully! Jessica was so accommodating as I changed my mind multiple times during the planning process, even when I added additions a few weeks before the wedding. Every moment from our large-scale seating chart to the backdrop for our sweetheart table, to the arbor we were married in front of was artfully designed. I highly recommend choosing Crossed Keys Designs to make the wedding of your dreams come to life!
    Jermaine S. Married on 10/20/2019

Awesome experience

Our wedding was beautiful, Jess and Katheryn were so sweet and generous. She made our modern garden magic theme come true.

Crossed Keys Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Jermaine! It was such a pleasure working with you and Andrew on your dream wedding.
  • Josie
    Josie Married on 10/06/2018

I absolutely loved our wedding flowers!!!

My husband & I got married at Crossed Keys Estate & having our flowers done by Event Designs by Katherine was such a fabulous experience! We got married in October and I really wanted a mixture of light, beautiful ivory's & pinks mixed with very vampy dark, moody colors. And that's exactly what we got! I don't know much at all about different kinds of flowers, but I told them what I envisioned and they created such beautiful bouquets, beautiful centerpieces, and the MOST beautiful arbor for us to get married under. I wanted the dark flowers to be as dark as possible & that's what they delivered. It all went so beautifully with the rest of our decor, I couldn't have been happier. I couldn't let go of my bouquet, so I had them sent to a florist to press and frame them; I can't wait to get them in the mail and have them be a part of my home forever to remember how absolutely beautiful our surroundings were on our wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Lillian & Andrew
    125 photos · 08/01/2020

Andover Andover, NJ, 07821
Location of (Crossed Keys Designs)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding