AMARYLLIS EVENT DECOR

Northvale, NJ View map Visit website

$5,000 Typical Price

Amaryllis Event Decor is a wedding florist and design company based in Northvale, New Jersey. The dedicated team blends creativity with classic sophistication and delights in bringing each couple's dreams to life. Their dramatic range of floral styles is tailored to reflect all themes and personalities. Whether you are seeking classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, or vintage florals, they will personalize their blooms to match your vision.

The team at Amaryllis Event Decor has collectively garnered over 25 years of experience in the floral and wedding industries. Led by chief designer Erik, they strive to produce unique, striking, and timeless arrangements. A snapshot of products available from this company includes bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah decor, and centerpieces. Additionally, they offer venue decorations such as backdrops, candles and votives, signage, and table runners. Erik arranges consultations with prospective newlyweds, undertakes venue visits, and provides sample flowers. The experienced team will oversee deliver, setup, and cleanup at your chosen venue.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Lisa P. Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, our vision came true!

Erik was amazing to work with from start to finish! From the moment we sat down with him he completely listened and asked to see what I liked, he understood my vision and created beautiful bouquets, center pieces and arrangements beyond our imagination! We were blown away when we saw his sample center pieces and our flowers for our wedding day were absolutely beautiful! Erik went above and beyond for us and we really appreciated him and his teams hard work and dedication. I was blown away when I first met Erik and he asked to see my dress and paid close attention to the details to help create the perfect bouquet that would flow with my dress… I never would have thought of that and I am so glad he did because my bouquet looked PERFECT with my dress in my photos and day of! Erik takes the time to explain things, breaks down flower selections, and truly customizes what you want, and it really looks amazing when you see it all together! Erik was professional, easy to work with, detail oriented, communicative, creative, patient, responsive, timely and all the things you would want in a florist for your wedding day! We highly recommend Amaryllis Event Decor for your wedding day and are so happy we found Erik! We were thrilled with their work and I couldn’t have been happier with how everything came out! Thank you so much for everything!
    Lisa & Chris
    Michelle R. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further! Book now :)

OMFG! If you are getting married in NJ, Westchester or Long Island book them now. Amaryllis outdid themselves. Erik and his crew made my wedding dream come true! His attention to detail is impeccable. It was so exciting to see everything we discussed become a reality. We got married at The Rockleigh in NJ and the ceremony structure was flawless, the centerpieces were incredible, bouquets and flowers on the cake were perfect and the orchid display for the card table made me speechless! Flowers were so fresh and lasted for days after! We were so lucky to have them be a part of our special day!

AMARYLLIS EVENT DECOR's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! It was our absolute pleasure and thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 06/24/2022

Absolutely incredible!

I can't explain the number of compliments that we've received about our flowers from Amaryllis! They were absolutely stunning! Erik was great to work with, helping make our vision for the day come to life. The ceremony decor, bouquets, boutonnières, and reception decor were all absolutely incredible. The fresh flowers added to our cake MADE the design. I can't say enough positive things about their professionalism, design, and our overall experience.

AMARYLLIS EVENT DECOR's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah!!! It was our absolute pleasure working with you guys!!!
    So thrilled you were happy with everything!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

AMARYLLIS EVENT DECOR 1
Gift
Upon selecting Amaryllis Event Decor for all of your wedding day flowers, it would give us great pleasure to provide you with a complimentary Bridal Bouquet for your special day! (An overall floral budget of $4,000 is required to qualify for this offer)

Rabbi Dennis Tobin Rabbi Dennis Tobin Wedding Officiants

This is a full service Florist - Decor company. Their Design staff create a beautiful setting that everyone will be pleased to see. Rabbi Dennis Tobin 973-769-3915

Absolute Celebrations Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

If you’re looking for sophistication, classy and elegant designs then Erik is the man for you. For 25 years, Erik has grown through his love for what he does and he can guarantee any arrangement won’t be an issue!

35 Industrial Parkway Northvale, NJ, 07647
2017503327
Location of (AMARYLLIS EVENT DECOR)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding