Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ 07040 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rabbi Dennis Tobin

RABBI DENNIS TOBIN is a pulpit Rabbi for the past 42 years at a Temple in The Bronx, NY. A professional Wedding Officiant located in Maplewood, New Jersey who will be more than happy to meet your wedding needs and celebrate your joyous event.

He has celebrated 100's of Weddings and can help assist with ceremony rituals and vows for your big day.

He creates for you " A Very Special Wedding"

I can officiate with another officiant also.

SERVICES OFFERED

Officiating at Weddings is my passion.

I officiate at Jewish, Interfaith, Civil ceremonies, and non-religious celebrations.

On top of officiating, Rabbi Dennis Tobin has experience in Vow Renewals, Counseling, Producing Customized Vows, and assisting with Marriage Licenses.

Rabbi Dennis Tobin has the skill and professionalism to give you the wedding of your dreams.

He can also do the ceremony in English or in Hebrew.

rdt

Rabbi Dennis Tobin 1
  • Erin

Erin Steinberg · Married on 02/09/2019

Rabbi Tobin is Terrific!

Rabbi Tobin was a huge help and relief during wedding planning. My husband and I met with Rabbi Tobin in person and a few times over the phone prior to our wedding day. He made us feel comfortable with his service, our venue and the plan on our actual wedding day. We never questioned his preparation, and he made it very clear that he's done this MANY times before. Most importantly he made a game day decision to sign our Ketubah during the ceremony, when pictures ran way longer than scheduled. His calm demeanor, made this the best part of the day. Everyone was fine with this decision and many of our guests commented on how sweet and personal it was to have us sign the ketubah as part of our ceremony. Rabbi Tobin is very conscious of the time, and this meant so much to us. The wedding ceremony is the most important part of the wedding day, and he made sure that this was the case. I highly recommend Rabbi Tobin as part of your wedding plans.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Susino · Married on 11/30/2018

Incredibly captivating

Rabbi Tobin was our officiant on 11/30/18 and I could not have pictured my wedding ceremony any differently. Since first contacting Rabbi Tobin, he was EXTREMELY helpful and full of advise for our wedding day. I have to admit I was slightly hesitant with having my wedding officiated by a Rabbi, as my husband is catholic and we are not the most religious, but Rabbi Tobin made the ceremony absolutely perfect and suiting for the both of us. He speaks so eloquently and had our entire room captivated the entire time. Most ceremonies guests admit they don't remember much, however not ours. We have had nothing but nice words from all of our guests on a beautiful ceremony and not a dry eye in the room, including myself. Rabbi Tobin, thank you so much for making this day so perfect and I could not have asked for anyone better to officiate our wedding. I am so appreciative for all you have done for us and I am so happy to have had you as such a huge part of our day!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Rabbi Dennis Tobin FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, DE, DC, MD, NJ, NY, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English, Hebrew

• My Vacation Lady
    My Vacation Lady Travel Agents

We have seen Rabbi Dennis Tobin at a number of weddings where he has performed both interfaith and Jewish ceremonies. All have been wonderful. We recommend Rabbi Tobin for all of our honeymoon clients looking for a rabbi.

• APA Hotel Woodbridge
    APA Hotel Woodbridge Hotel Weddings

Rabbi Dennis Tobin performs heartfelt Jewish ceremonies throughout the state of NJ. He has been in the business for many years and has a great love for couples entering marriage. His outgoing personality and customized approach leaves each guest with beautiful memories of the ceremony.

• Maplewood Maplewood, NJ, 07040 See on map