321 Willow Avenue, Garwood, NJ 07027 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Richard J. Colonna Ministries

Richard J. Colonna Ministries is based in Garwood, NJ. I am a certified Minister and I am able to perform the following services:

Weddings/Baptisms/Memorial Services

My gift to humanity is to comfort those who need comforting, to unite people who believe in the power of love and to welcome the newly born into this world of opportunity.

A very special person in my life told me that as long as we have laughter, we have love. Therefore my goal is to bring peace, joy, comfort and most of all laughter to anyone I come in contact with.

About Me:

As a leading provider of Ministry Services I take pride in meeting your needs and the needs of your family and friends.

I am an licensed Ordained, Interfaith, Non-Denominational Minister who goes beyond traditional limits to help you create the most unique, customized, loving, and personalized service you have ever wanted or dreamed of.

Your wedding ceremony, civil union or commitment exchange, is the cornerstone of your marriage, and it should reflect who you are, your unique relationship, and include those you love.

Whether your guest list is 2 or 200, your ceremony should be as unique as your relationship, and your Officiant should be fun and flexible.

If your service involves a baptism or a blessing of a renewed life, I commit to making it a memorable event. If you've experienced the loss of a friend or loved one, allow me to bring comfort to your heavy heart and help you celebrate their life. Whatever the need is, please honor me with the opportunity to make it a special experience.

Follow Richard J. Colonna Ministries on

Richard J. Colonna Ministries 2
Richard J. Colonna Ministries 3

Maria Vulpis · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing and Special

Richard was professional, responsive and extremely organized during the entire planning of our wedding. He made this process seamless and easy during s very hectic time! Richard thank you for a wonderful ceremony, it was so special in every way! We laughed, we cried and I couldnt be more thankful we found you!

• mike

mike · Married on 12/15/2018

Richard was AMAZING!

With all the worries in planning a perfect wedding, it was so comforting having Richard handling the ceremony. He made the ceremony as perfect as it could be. He did exactly what we needed him to do. He orchestrated the ceremony with in such a professional way, that there was nothing to worry about. He was charming and made all involved feel comfortable as if he knew them for 20 years. He had our guests engaged and made them laugh as well. His personality is just the right one you need to ensure your ceremony is not boring too long or too stodgy. I would highly recommend him, if you want your ceremony to be as memorable as the party. Thank You Richard, you will always be a friend to us!

Richard J. Colonna Ministries FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, NJ, NY, PA, VT

• Susan Tahmoosh - Pianist, Keyboardist
    Susan Tahmoosh - Pianist, Keyboardist Wedding Musicians

Richard and I have worked together many times and I always look forward to being a part of the beautiful ceremonies that he conducts. Incredibly personable and professional, Richard takes the time to get to know couples in order to provide a beautiful and memorable ceremony, with style, grace and humor. If you're looking for amazing attention to detail and a very personalized, beautiful ceremony, Richard Colonna is the officiant you're looking for.

• Peony Events
    Peony Events Wedding Planners

Reverend Richard J. Colonna, I can't thank you enough for going above and beyond for my clients from Austria. You made their day so special and you can tell that you love what you do! Can't wait to book you for another client's wedding! A++ service, which to us is a Peony+!. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

• 321 Willow Avenue Garwood, 07027 See on map