My Vacation Lady

North Brunswick, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

My Vacation Lady is a boutique romance travel agency located in Somerset, New Jersey. Honeymoons are their specialty, but they can also help plan your destination wedding, anniversary vacations, elopments, proposal vacations and bachelor and bachelorette party vacations- so basically all kinds of romance travel.

My Vacation Lady takes a personal approach when it comes to planning the most special vacation of your lives together. The team of romance travel specialists will speak with each couple to get to know them, their preferences and to envision their honeymoon dreams. Their romance travel specialists will combine your dreams and and work within your budget to create a seamless, stress free and extremely memorable honeymoon planning experience.

Their skilled staff uses their extensive travel knowledge and worldwide travel industry contacts to effortlessly put together the perfect honeymoon itinerary. Every honeymoon is customized exclusively for you, meaning no two itineraries will be the same.

My Vacation Lady Travel offers complimentary consultation to really get to know both of you and to help us to envision your honeymoon dreams. Whether you want to go to Hawaii, the South Pacific, Mexico, the Caribbean or Europe, My Vacation Lady can make it happen.

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Hawaii
Mexico
Pacific Islands
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• F
    Francesco R. Married on 06/22/2022

Groom for our honeymoon

Mindy was unbelievable in assisting us for our honeymoon! While we were completely focused (and at times overwhelmed) with our wedding, Mindy gave us such peace of mind. She was extremely detail-oriented, and her execution was flawless, even against elements out of our control. The personalized itinerary was tailored to exactly what we wanted to experience, and traveling to Tahiti was a breeze once all the coordination was put into place. We absolutely recommend Mindy for your honeymoon traveling, as it’s well worth being taken care of during a time when your planning is (in part) geared towards taking care of your family and friends. We are so grateful (and incredibly lucky) to have traveled to Tahiti, and wouldn’t have been able to accomplish ¼ of what we saw without her guidance. We truly wish all the best to Mindy and her team!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Francesco, I was truly my pleasure helping you and Victoria plan your dream honeymoon. I'm thrilled that you had a fabulous time!
    Mindy
    Gianna C. Married on 12/03/2021

Dreamy Honeymoon in Costa Rica

Mindy did an outstanding job planning the honeymoon of our dreams in Costa Rica. She made suggestions for places we never would have found on our own, and it made us fall in love with Costa Rica. Nayara Springs resort was the highlight of our trip, with so many adventurous activities nearby, delicious restaurants and hot springs onsite, and a gorgeous room to come back to. We also spent time traveling the coast in Guanacaste and the views in this beautiful country consistently made us swoon. Mindy's guidance (she helped us pick a honeymoon location based on our intro call with her explaining exactly what we were looking for and what kind of travelers we are), clear communication and attention to detail throughout the planning process were so appreciated (especially during Covid times). Thank you for the trip of a lifetime, Mindy! Costa Rica will forever hold a special place in our hearts, and we have you to thank for that. Pura Vida

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Gianna, I am thrilled that you and Dustin had a fabulous honeymoon in Costa Rica. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations. Best, Mindy
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

School House Lane North Brunswick, NJ, 08873
Location of (My Vacation Lady)
100 Canal Walk Blvd Somerset, NJ, 08873