About My Vacation Lady Travel

Honeymoon Specialist

We specialize in Romance Travel- Honeymoons, Destination Weddings, Anniversary celebrations, Babymoons and more!

How are we different?

We realize that there are many ways to book your honeymoon but we prefer to use the personal approach

• *We spend time getting to know you and finding out what will make your honeymoon one that will create memories to last a lifetime.
  • *We use our extensive travel knowledge and expertise and our worldwide travel industry contacts to help plan your honeymoon experience.
  • *We don't sell cookie cutter honeymoon packages.  Each honeymoon is customized exclusively for the two of you.

We will make your honeymoon planning experience as memorable as your honeymoon!

Let our experience work for you!

Call My Vacation Lady to schedule your complimentary honeymoon consultation and from that consultation, we are confident that you will see how easy and stress free your honeymoon planning experience can be.

Call us at 732-418-0819 or email us at info@myvacationlady.com

Check out our website at www.myvacationlady.com

Categories: Travel Agent

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, Southern New Jersey, New York City, Long Island + 8 Additional Regions

Follow My Vacation Lady Travel on

Mexico (3)
Pacific Islands (2)
Caribbean (1)
Central America (1)

My Vacation lady made booking our honeymoon so easy! After planning a wedding it was so nice to have all the details of our honeymoon planned out for us. Mindy gave us the perfect miss of adventure and relaxation. All of the experiences were first class and made us feel special. The way she planned out the sequence of our trip was absolutely perfect and something we couldn't have planned ourselves without her knowledge and expertise. There were so many little surprises along the way from champagne and chocolates delivered to our room to getting prime seating at restaurants. We have already recommended My Vacation Lady to friends and can't wait to book our next trip with Mindy

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Gina, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel
Services Used: Hawaii, Honeymoons

While planning our wedding, we had very little time to think about our honeymoon vacation. Fortunately Mindy made that a breeze and arranged our dream honeymoon for us! The whole process was incredibly easy and the results were amazing. There were times where we found ourselves sitting in the front row for a dinner show or checking into a room with an incredible view asking if we were just incredibly lucky or if Mindy had truly thought of everything! By the end it was clear Mindy had gone above and beyond to provide us with memories that will last a lifetime!

View Vendor Response

My Vacation Lady's favorite honeymoon resorts
1:14 minutes

10 Ascot Place, North Brunswick, NJ 08902   See On Map
732-418-0819 (phone)
My Vacation Lady Travel is a wedding Honeymoon Specialist from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York , and all 50 U.S States. My Vacation Lady Travel is a professional wedding Honeymoon Specialist that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Hawaii honeymoons, South Pacific honeymoons, Caribbean Honeymoons, Mexico Honeymoons, All inclusive honeymoons.