My Vacation Lady

North Brunswick, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

My Vacation Lady is a boutique romance travel agency located in Somerset, New Jersey. Honeymoons are their specialty, but they can also help plan your destination wedding, anniversary vacations, elopments, proposal vacations and bachelor and bachelorette party vacations- so basically all kinds of romance travel.

My Vacation Lady takes a personal approach when it comes to planning the most special vacation of your lives together. The team of romance travel specialists will speak with each couple to get to know them, their preferences and to envision their honeymoon dreams. Their romance travel specialists will combine your dreams and and work within your budget to create a seamless, stress free and extremely memorable honeymoon planning experience.

Their skilled staff uses their extensive travel knowledge and worldwide travel industry contacts to effortlessly put together the perfect honeymoon itinerary. Every honeymoon is customized exclusively for you, meaning no two itineraries will be the same.

My Vacation Lady Travel offers complimentary consultation to really get to know both of you and to help us to envision your honeymoon dreams. Whether you want to go to Hawaii, the South Pacific, Mexico, the Caribbean or Europe, My Vacation Lady can make it happen.

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Hawaii
Mexico
Pacific Islands
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

Gianna C. Married on 12/03/2021

Dreamy Honeymoon in Costa Rica

Mindy did an outstanding job planning the honeymoon of our dreams in Costa Rica. She made suggestions for places we never would have found on our own, and it made us fall in love with Costa Rica. Nayara Springs resort was the highlight of our trip, with so many adventurous activities nearby, delicious restaurants and hot springs onsite, and a gorgeous room to come back to. We also spent time traveling the coast in Guanacaste and the views in this beautiful country consistently made us swoon. Mindy's guidance (she helped us pick a honeymoon location based on our intro call with her explaining exactly what we were looking for and what kind of travelers we are), clear communication and attention to detail throughout the planning process were so appreciated (especially during Covid times). Thank you for the trip of a lifetime, Mindy! Costa Rica will forever hold a special place in our hearts, and we have you to thank for that. Pura Vida

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Gianna, I am thrilled that you and Dustin had a fabulous honeymoon in Costa Rica. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations. Best, Mindy
    Jennifer H. Married on 11/03/2021

Responsive and detailed

Hawaii honeymoon, 11/3- 11/16/21. Mindy was amazing and incredibly helpful. Her packets of info and tips really helped to make our honeymoon fantastic. We only encountered one issue during our honeymoon; one excursion had to be canceled, and it was done so swiftly and easily. Our resorts were the nicest places either one of us had been to and we're eternally grateful for the bookings, recommendations and hook ups. Mindy was ready to answer any questions while we were on our honeymoon and prior, she responds to emails quickly and kept us informed throughout the planning/ waiting. I'm very glad to have used Mindy; I truly could not have been bothered to plan this honeymoon for a number of reasons, including lack of knowledge of our destination but Mindy did what I couldn't do perfectly. We plan to visit Hawaii again at some point in the future and we'll definitely still use Mindy or the lovely women at My Vacation Lady for our future vacations.

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Jen, I'm thrilled that you and Doug had a great honeymoon in Hawaii. Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

School House Lane North Brunswick, NJ, 08873
Location of (My Vacation Lady)
100 Canal Walk Blvd Somerset, NJ, 08873