180 Reviews for My Vacation Lady Travel

Pacific Islands (2)
Caribbean (1)
Central America (1)
176 My Vacation Lady Travel Reviews

Mindy was AMAZING! We had never used a travel agent and with so many things to plan for the wedding Mindy went above and beyond planning our honeymoon for us. There was no extra fee to use her and she was able to get us extra perks at our resort! She arranged everything from arranging pick up at the airport to having an extra bottle of liquor in our room. We truly did nothing but relax at a beautiful resort that Mindy had selected for us! We will be using her for absolutely every vacation we ever take going forward. My husband and I have talked more about our honeymoon then we have about our wedding day because it was truly a fantastic vacation.

Profile Picture Alexa, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

My Vacation lady made booking our honeymoon so easy! After planning a wedding it was so nice to have all the details of our honeymoon planned out for us. Mindy gave us the perfect miss of adventure and relaxation. All of the experiences were first class and made us feel special. The way she planned out the sequence of our trip was absolutely perfect and something we couldn't have planned ourselves without her knowledge and expertise. There were so many little surprises along the way from champagne and chocolates delivered to our room to getting prime seating at restaurants. We have already recommended My Vacation Lady to friends and can't wait to book our next trip with Mindy

Profile Picture Gina, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hawaii, Honeymoons

While planning our wedding, we had very little time to think about our honeymoon vacation. Fortunately Mindy made that a breeze and arranged our dream honeymoon for us! The whole process was incredibly easy and the results were amazing. There were times where we found ourselves sitting in the front row for a dinner show or checking into a room with an incredible view asking if we were just incredibly lucky or if Mindy had truly thought of everything! By the end it was clear Mindy had gone above and beyond to provide us with memories that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

Mindy gave us the best honeymoon we could ask for! We toured Italy for about two weeks and we didn't have to think about a thing. Everything was perfectly arrange and she presented everything so clearly with the vouchers. All our tours that Mindy booked for us were amazing and exactly what we wanted. All the hotels had beautiful views with breakfast included. I would recommend Mindy to EVERYONE. With all the wedding planning, it was nice to have Mindy plan our honeymoon and all we had to do was show up! We can't thank her enough for all her help and expertise! And of course, we can't wait for her to plan our next big trip!

Profile Picture Aimee, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, West Europe

Mindy's handling of our honeymoon was the best decision we made! All of the travel arrangements went seamlessly and the hotel accommodations were top notch. She took the time to understand our likes/dislikes and took them into consideration when planning our trip. Everything she suggested worked out beautifully and we are so grateful to have had her working on our behalf to make our honeymoon the most amazing trip ever!! Call NOW to have My Vacation Lady help YOU with your next vacation!!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Mindy was great to work with! Very thorough initial call - she really made sure she understood what we were looking for, in order to give us the best options. Responsive, organized and professional - we would definitely recommend her to anyone who is planning their honeymoon!

Profile Picture Rose, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Central America, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

Even though we had already chosen Hawaii for our honeymoon, we were unsure which islands we wanted to visit, where to stay, or how to go about booking. We decided to use a travel agent and I'm so glad I found Mindy! In our initial consultation we talked about our likes/dislikes, past vacations, and our honeymoon wishlist. She really took the time to get to know us and understand what we were looking for. Mindy took care of ALL the booking, which was a huge weight off our shoulders since we were already so busy with wedding planning. She was able to get us the best deals at the resorts and she provided us with endless amounts of information on the islands - what to see, things to do, places to eat. Whenever I had a question about something she responded within minutes! The week before our trip, Mindy informed us the dinner cruise we booked was cancelled but she had already taken care of re-booking us for another cruise. One less thing for us to worry about! Looking back on our honeymoon, we had the trip of a lifetime!!! Hawaii was an absolute paradise and I'm so glad Mindy helped us choose Maui & Kauai! Thanks to Mindy, we had the best rooms in the resorts, prime seating at the luau, and the most exceptional honeymoon service. She also sent champagne & chocolate to our room when we arrived! Even when I had a question during our trip, Mindy was available to help us out. She truly goes above and beyond for her clients and I would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone looking to take the stress out of planning and traveling!

Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - View from our room in Maui
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - Our resort in Maui (Hyatt  Regency)
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - The wonderful luau Mindy booked for us
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - Our resort in Kauai (Grand Hyatt)
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - View from our room in Kauai
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - Na Pali Coast dinner cruise
Profile Picture Marissa, 9/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Travel
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips, Hawaii

My wife and I used My Vacation Lady to book our honeymoon to Fiji. Mindy was fantastic from the beginning. She was always responsive and available to answer any questions you might have. You begin with a consultation about your idea of the perfect honeymoon. Mindy then uses these guidelines to put together a presentation of a few destinations that you might enjoy. After selecting Fiji, we did not have to worry about a thing because Mindy took care of everything from there. Every step of the honeymoon went smoothly from hotel transfers, to check-ins and special gifts once you arrived at your hotel. We have and will continue to refer Mindy to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Steve, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We booked our honeymoon with Mindy at My vacation lady and it was the best thing we could have done!! My husband is paralyzed and wheelchair travel can sometimes be difficult and unpredictable. Mindy took all the worry and anxiety out of our tip so that we could just enjoy a magical 10 days in Croatia!! Mindy thought of everything! We had transportation and assist everywhere we needed it, the excursions were exciting and wheelchair accessible and our hotels were not only beautiful but handicap friendly!! It was the greatest 10 days we could have asked for and we can't wait to book another trip with my vacation lady!!

Profile Picture Elisa, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: West Europe, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

We used Mindy for our Honeymoon to Hawaii. Let me just start by saying ...BRAVO Mindy! She understood what exactly we were looking for. When I first found Mindy I was very discouraged as I had went to another travel agency to try and book our Honeymoon; they did not want to listen nor did they really give me any options another than what they wanted me to see.

Mindy was so accommodating and responded to my emails so quickly. We didn't know a thing about Hawaii and she put us at ease with her vast knowledge of the islands. Planning was such a breeze, Mindy gave us a ton of information and options. We loved how she gave us her opinion of the hotel options and why we would like or not like the hotel for us. Her service is exceptional and even after our plans were set, she was always available for questions or help with adding more activities in. We were simply blown away with how smooth our trip went. It was so stress free and Mindy always had a little gift and personalized note waiting for us upon arrival at each hotel; this is the kind of personalized service we were looking for! We had the bests seats where ever we went whether it be at restaurants or the Luau. We will be using Mindy going forward with any vacation we take and have highly recommend to her to friends and family. You can not go wrong with Mindy!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons, Hawaii

What's not to love about Mindy! She knew what we wanted even when we were unsure! Thank you for all you did to make our honeymoon so special!

Profile Picture Raffaellina, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

There no are no words to express how wonderful and helpful Mindy is. She made planning our honeymoon so incredibly easy and stress free. From your first meeting with her and the entire way through the process she is so incredibly helpful and accommodating. We just got back from our honeymoon and everything was perfect. The best part is we didn't have to do a thing she took care of absolutely everything! I'm pretty sure I'll never plan another vacation again because I found her! In the 2 years we planned our wedding I can honestly say that using My Vacation Lady was the best decision we made!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, West Europe

Using My Vacation Lady to plan our honeymoon was the best decision we made! Mindy exceeded our expectations on finding out exactly what kind of resort we wanted to stay at to make our honeymoon dream a reality! Every concern or question we had she answered completely and in a quick time frame. Mindy was very organized in getting everything arranged and keeping us on trck leading up to the date as well as for when we were on our vacation, we will defenitly be back to book our future trips! Thank you Mindy and associates for making our honeymoon the best vacation we have ever been on!"

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Mexico, Travel Insurance

We cannot say enough positive things about our experience planning our Honeymoon with Mindy! We wanted to it to be a once in a lifetime trip that we would look back on with no regrets. Mindy did a great job from the start! We went in with a budget and a vague idea of what we wanted our honeymoon to be like. She spent a lot of time asking us questions and getting to know our preferences. It was clear from the beginning that she wanted to make sure that she was planning the perfect vacation for us. Throughout the whole planning process, she would give us options and tell us pros and cons of each. It was very comforting to know that she knew the ins and outs of all of the excursions and resorts that she was booking for us. It was the most memorable and fun filled vacation we could have ever dreamed of and we would book her again in a heartbeat! Thank you Mindy for the memories that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Joanne, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Hawaii

Mindy planned our honeymoon to Maui, Tahiti, and Bora Bora. My husband and I had a wish list of what we wanted to do, and Mindy expertly put it all together for us. Every pickup, excursion, dinner, and detail that she planned was exactly suited to us and the honeymoon we dreamed of. From our first call, I was impressed with her attention to detail and ability to craft a trip that truly met each of our individual and shared hopes. She was always quick to respond and provide updates as soon as they hit her desk. Our flights home changed and she immediately notified us to ensure we didn't miss the flight.

We are so grateful to Mindy for planning our perfect honeymoon! You won't be disappointed in her professionalism, expertise, and passion to send people on amazing trips.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Travel
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Hawaii, Pacific Islands, Honeymoons

I am so thankful to have booked my honeymoon with Mindy! She truly made the planning process stress-free and seamless. From our initial conference call with Mindy, my husband and I knew we were making the right decision. Mindy is extremely knowledgable, and offered great advice in helping choose the perfect location for us. I wanted a tropical experience, preferably with an overwater bungalow, while my husband was deadest on an all-inclusive to ensure a worry-free trip. We both wanted something relaxing, with great food and optional excursions (we're not big on nightlife). Mindy thoughtfully suggested Riveria Maya (a location we hadn't even considered) as a destination for us, as they just opened the first overwater bungalows in the area -- we couldn't have been happier with the suggestion! The trip was perfect!! My husband and I spent 7 days at a larger resort near great excursions and activities, and then transferred to the Palafitos of El Dorado Maroma for the last 3 days of our trip. The palafitos (overwater bungalows) were an absolute dream come true- from glass floors in each room, to a private pool, private ocean access, and two butlers (yes, butlers), we truly felt like royalty. Mindy also scheduled our private car transfers to/from the airport and resorts to make sure every aspect of our trip went smoothly. It was apparent that booking with Mindy had some great advantages too- at each resort, we had the best room possible (top floor, ocean front infinity suite at the first resort and then the bungalow at the end of the pier, facing the beach to watch sunsets every night at the Palafitos). Both resorts also offered a gourmet all-inclusive package with a great quality and variety of food. The entire trip all we kept saying to eachother was how much Mindy nailed our wishlist. She truly provided us with a once-in-a-lifetime experience!! Thank you, Mindy! We can't wait to book a future trip with your guidance and expertise!

Profile Picture Suzannah, 5/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel

Mindy planned our recent honeymoon to Hawaii
We were there for what weeks and travelled to Big Island, Maui & Kauai. Our honeymoon was spectacular. Mindy did an amazing job planning it and we got to fully enjoy the experience. Mindy even had chocolate covered strawberries and fresh pineapples sent to our room at two different hotels with a personalized card. I would strongly recommend Mindy to anyone looking to book an unforgettable honeymoon.

Profile Picture Maria, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Mindy made our honeymoon planning stress-free, easy and fun, and the Hawaii honeymoon trip she planned for us was fantastic! All of the activities we did were great. Having Mindy book everything for us and book early was great. We had front row seats at the luau we went to, front row seats for the helicopter tour, etc... It was also really awesome that when we had an issue with our zip-lining reservation, we didn't have to stress, Mindy just took care of it for us and also made sure the rest of our excursions were all set. We will definitely recommend Mindy to friends and family and will use her again for our future trips!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hawaii, Honeymoons, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance

Mindy was absolutely amazing from start to finish on planning my honeymoon vacation! She removed all of the stress i was having from wedding planning and created the trip of a life time for my husband and myself. Mindy spent time talking to us on the phone to determine our likes and dislikes of previous trips and had both of us fill out Questionairres. SHe listened to our concerns and gave my husband and i 3 choices for honeymoon destinations based off of our conversations. We ultimately went with thailand which i would have never dreamed of choosing. From start to finish she planned everything, excursions based off of ouur interests, to airport to hotel and hotel to airport transportation everythng was covered. I had no anxiety about what the next step was or whether e would be stranded in a foreign country. after my co workers saw my honeymoon pics they asked me for my entire itinerary stating that they were disappointed they hadnt choosen thailand for themselves. Thank you so much Mindy for giving my husband and i a trip of a life time!!! We would do it again 1,000 times over

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/19/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Romantic Trips

Mindy at My Vacation Lady did an incredible job setting up our honeymoon! She took care of every last detail & we really had an amazing time. She knew exactly what we were looking for & we didn't have to worry about a thing. We traveled to multiple cities in Iceland and each trip went exactly according to plan- it was a great feeling to not stress out about it and then to also have it all go so well! We are so happy to have had her help with this- you should definitely contact her!

Profile Picture Kelli, 12/31/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

Vickie was a dream to work with- professional, responsive and patient! My husband and I traveled to Hawaii in November for our honeymoon and chose Vickie as this was one of her specialties and she had outstanding reviews- she definitely did not disappoint! She was able to get us great deals and was able to work within our budget. We stayed at two fantastic resorts in Maui and Kauai all thanks to Vickie's suggestions. She even sent us a welcome note at each other the resorts when we arrived- a very nice, personal touch. When our flight itinerary changed due to the airline, she made sure to notify us right away and changed our connecting flights so we didn't have to wait around the airport. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Keira, 11/11/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hawaii, Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

My husband and I were not sure where to start with the honeymoon process. We wanted it be as stress-free as possible, after all of the craziness of wedding planning! My Vacation Lady made that happen for us! From our first phone conversation, we knew we were in great hands. Mindy asked us thoughtful questions to gain a better understanding of what we wanted and dreamed for our honeymoon. After coming up with sample itineraries, she answered all of our questions and assisted us in coming up with alternative options. She was very open with us on what would meet our interests and budget needs. In the end, we decided on a Caribbean vacation in Antigua, and it exceeded our expectations! We had a blissful time and it was just what we needed after 14 months of wedding planning! The resorts we stayed in were beautiful, and we knew we made the right choice. If you want a stress-free honeymoon planning process, My Vacation Lady is the way to go. Thank you, Mindy, for all of your time and effort to help us have our dream honeymoon and one we will always remember!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Caribbean, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

Mindy is was an absolute pleasure to work with. She planned our beyond perfect honeymoon to Ireland and Italy. Every detail was exactly what we had hoped for- from hotel accommodations, to transportation arrangements, wine tours, private cooking classes and everything in between it was so amazing. She took all the stress out of planning our honeymoon while we were planning our wedding. She recommended excellent accommodations and itineraries that exceeded our expectations and met our budget. Mindy is a MUST for anyone planning a honeymoon or even a romantic getaway. We can't wait to work with Mindy again in the near future.

Profile Picture Susie, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

My husband and I decided we wanted to explore working with a travel agent to book our honeymoon because we had our hands full already with all of the wedding planning. We had never used a travel agent before and weren't sure if it would be worthwhile. After an introductory conversation with Mindy we knew she was the perfect person to help us plan our dream honeymoon. She asked all of the right questions to get a feel for what we were interested in and what we weren't interested in and had great suggestions. We had been considering going to both Ireland and Greece on our honeymoon and offered great insight that made us realize we were trying to do way too much and would be better off doing just Greece for our honeymoon.

The entire process of planning the honeymoon couldn't have gone more smoothly. Mindy provided us with great options for hotels and activities and was so patient in answering all of our questions. It was so much fun to get to look through all of the things we could do and picking the activities!

The honeymoon turned out to be even better than we had dreamed. Every single detail had been thought of and taken care of in advance. Pick-up/drop off from the hotels, tickets for all activities, detailed itineraries, and an emergency number that we could call if anything came up during the trip. Every hotel we checked into provided us with complimentary treats (e.g., bottles of wine, chocolates) and we received complimentary upgrades at every hotel. We were able to really relax and make the most of the honeymoon because we weren't stressed about any logistics.

We'll definitely be working with Mindy on all of our vacations in the future! Next stop - Ireland! :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: West Europe, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips