My Vacation Lady Reviews

My Vacation Lady 7
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend!!

Mindy made everything so easy! She was extremely reliable and was very responsive when we were booking the trip. We had a fabulous honeymoon in Hawaii and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/06/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

It was my pleasure helping you and Jesse plan your dream honeymoon. So glad you had a fabulous time in Hawaii!

Derek Lavigne · Married on 05/19/2019

Definitely recommended!

Our honeymoon was wonderful!! Thank you for finding the type of resort we wanted ...it was everything we hoped for and more!! And so beautiful too!  My Vacation Lady did a wonderful job helping us pick the destination for our honeymoon and then planning it! The planning process was stress-free and Mindy was so helpful. She is quick to respond to emails and genuinely cares. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

It was my pleasure to help you plan your dream honeymoon. Hope to help you and Christina plan many more vacations!

Anna · Married on 04/12/2019

Mindy is one of the most organized and professional people you'll ever meet! She is so knowledgeable with tons of experience in honeymoon planning. You'll feel very much at ease putting all the details in her hands. She is on top of everything to make sure everything goes well. And most of all, she listens first very closely to your ideas of a "dream honeymoon", the likes and the dislikes of both you and your partner, then she goes to work tailoring custom honeymoon packages that combine both of your visions and personalities. She's like the perfect "matchmaker"!

Sent on 10/04/2013

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Michelle. Love that you thought I was like the "perfect matchmaker"! So glad you and Joe had a great honeymoon to Costa Rica. It was my pleasure to help you and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations.

Ally Kellner · Married on 11/03/2018

The Best There Is!

Mindy was incredible. From the very beginning, she exceeded all of our expectations. We did not know what to expect as this was the first time either of us went to Hawaii and Mindy and her team made it everything we hoped for and more. She was receptive to all of our questions, prompt, and went above and beyond to ensure that we had the perfect honeymoon. We can't thank you enough from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 07/18/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Ally, I'm so happy that you and Josh had a great honeymoon. Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations.

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing honeymoon planning experience!

Mindy made planning our honeymoon to Maui and Kauai incredibly easy. From our first in depth call, it was clear that Mindy was focused on creating the best possible experience for us. She was always responsive and answered all questions we had throughout the process. Not having to worry about the honeymoon during the most stressful parts of the wedding planning process was incredibly helpful. We couldn't be happier with how our honeymoon turned out. Mindy truly listened to us and understood what we were looking for and the result was a perfectly executed trip with a mix of adventure and relaxation. We would recommend Mindy to any couple looking for a stress free, amazing honeymoon planning experience!

Sent on 11/12/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Shannon, it was my pleasure to help you and Nic plan your dream honeymoon. So happy you loved it! Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations.

Arielle · Married on 08/19/2018

Mindy has been excellent to work with! She really took the time in understanding what we wanted to do on our honeymoon. She responded to my many emails within minutes and helped us plan a fantastic trip to Italy and Greece!! I would highly recommend Mindy!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Arielle, I'm so glad that you had a wonderful honeymoon in Italy and Santorini. Looking forward to helping you and Alex plan many more vacations!

Christopher · Married on 07/13/2018

Mindy was very attentive to all of our needs. Her pre honeymoon consultation really got us thinking about things we would have never thought of on our own. She recommended Turtle Bay Resort which was an absolute perfect way to start our honeymoon. Amazing!

Sent on 08/25/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Chris, so glad that you and Leigh had a great honeymoon and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations.

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so happy with the itinerary that My Vacation Lady put together for our honeymoon to Greece! It was everything we wanted and she made the planning process stress free!

Sent on 08/10/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Emily. So glad that you and Jeff had a great honeymoon! Look forward to helping you plan many more vacations

Stephen Roy · Married on 05/26/2018

Unforgettable honeymoon

After researching honeymoon destinations for six months i was ready to give up. I was just overwhelmed at the amount of information i had gone through. I finally decided to get some help! I found My Vacation Lady through a search on google and all of the reviews were outstanding so i gave them a try and I'm glad i did. Mindy got back to me right away by email and within a week we had a phone screen with her. We gave Mindy all the details on what we were looking for in a honeymoon and what we wanted out of it. Mindy booked us the most amazing honeymoon ever. When I tell you the only negative thing that occurred the entire trip was that it rained for 15 minutes that should tell you everything you need to know. All of our FOUR transports were on time in between the airports and hotels, all of the resorts were amazing, and the excursions Mindy selected were perfect. I can't wait to book our next vacation with Mindy!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Stephen, so glad that you and Samantha had a fabulous honeymoon and I can't wait to help you plan your next vacation!

Debi · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a great experience when planning our honeymoon in Hawaii with Mindy! She helped us choose the islands and got us some great package deals within our budget. We went to Maui and The Big Island. Mindy left us notes with gifts at both hotels. She gave us tons of dining and excursion options with reviews. She was extremely helpful during the planning process for us Hawaii first-timers and we knew we could contact her at any time during our stay with questions. I'd recommend My Vacation Lady to anyone planning a big trip!

Sent on 06/19/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Debi. So happy that you and Travis had a wonderful honeymoon!
  • Dana · Married on 04/13/2018

Mindy helped us plan our honeymoon to French Polynesia and we couldn't be happier with the services she provided for us. We've never worked with a travel agent before so weren't quite sure what to expect. We leaned heavily on Mindy to help us decide where we should go on our honeymoon, as we were pretty undecided initially. After having a consultation where Mindy asked questions to get to know us, our travel likes/dislikes and our budget, Mindy presented a few proposals to us. All of the packages sounded fantastic so we knew we couldn't go wrong no matter which trip we chose, but we ended up choosing French Polynesia and are so glad we did. Our trip was perfection!

Mindy helped us plan our dream honeymoon while keeping our budget in mind. We felt at ease knowing we were working with someone that has personally been to French Polynesia and clearly planned a lot of trips for other couples there. The assistance Mindy provided in regard to travel arrangements - including flights, private transfers, and ferries - was invaluable. It was so nice to not have to worry about planning all of those honeymoon details when we were already busy planning our wedding! Mindy included fantastic excursions/experiences in our package, and worked with us to add a few additional ones that we were interested in. When our return flight was cancelled and rescheduled for the following night, Mindy sent us an email as soon as she was notified to ensure that we were aware and able to adjust the rest of our flight itinerary.

We highly recommend booking Mindy at MyVacationLady for your honeymoon (and future) travel plans!

Sent on 06/04/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Dana, I'm so glad that you and Gary had a wonderful honeymoon! Can't wait to help you plan many more vacations!

Alexa · Married on 03/03/2018

Mindy was AMAZING! We had never used a travel agent and with so many things to plan for the wedding Mindy went above and beyond planning our honeymoon for us. There was no extra fee to use her and she was able to get us extra perks at our resort! She arranged everything from arranging pick up at the airport to having an extra bottle of liquor in our room. We truly did nothing but relax at a beautiful resort that Mindy had selected for us! We will be using her for absolutely every vacation we ever take going forward. My husband and I have talked more about our honeymoon then we have about our wedding day because it was truly a fantastic vacation.

Sent on 03/22/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Alexa, so glad you had a wonderful honeymoon! Can't wait to help you plan many other vacations. Mindy

Gina · Married on 12/16/2017

My Vacation lady made booking our honeymoon so easy! After planning a wedding it was so nice to have all the details of our honeymoon planned out for us. Mindy gave us the perfect miss of adventure and relaxation. All of the experiences were first class and made us feel special. The way she planned out the sequence of our trip was absolutely perfect and something we couldn't have planned ourselves without her knowledge and expertise. There were so many little surprises along the way from champagne and chocolates delivered to our room to getting prime seating at restaurants. We have already recommended My Vacation Lady to friends and can't wait to book our next trip with Mindy

Sent on 01/21/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Gina, it was my please to help you plan your dream honeymoon to Hawaii and Bora Bora! Thank you for recommending friends to us!

Taryn · Married on 12/09/2017

Mindy made our honeymoon to Italy everything we wanted it to be. She took the time to get to know our wants and needs, tailoring our itinerary to meet our expectations. Mindy was easy to get in touch with when we needed her or had a question/concern. The itinerary was easily understandable and was a great mixture of activities and excursions. The vouchers were easy to understand and most of the transfers were planned ahead and smooth. Many of our activities or main sites were in walking distance from our hotels. Italy was a dream come true.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    My Vacation Lady 15
    My Vacation Lady 16
    My Vacation Lady 17

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Taryn, I'm so glad that your honeymoon was everything you dreamed it would be. Looking forward to helping you and Max plan many more vacations!

Rebecca · Married on 12/02/2017

While planning our wedding, we had very little time to think about our honeymoon vacation. Fortunately Mindy made that a breeze and arranged our dream honeymoon for us! The whole process was incredibly easy and the results were amazing. There were times where we found ourselves sitting in the front row for a dinner show or checking into a room with an incredible view asking if we were just incredibly lucky or if Mindy had truly thought of everything! By the end it was clear Mindy had gone above and beyond to provide us with memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 02/17/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Rebecca, it was my pleasure to help you and Mike plan your dream honeymoon to Hawaii. Thank you for recommending your friends to me! I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Aimee · Married on 11/11/2017

Mindy gave us the best honeymoon we could ask for! We toured Italy for about two weeks and we didn't have to think about a thing. Everything was perfectly arrange and she presented everything so clearly with the vouchers. All our tours that Mindy booked for us were amazing and exactly what we wanted. All the hotels had beautiful views with breakfast included. I would recommend Mindy to EVERYONE. With all the wedding planning, it was nice to have Mindy plan our honeymoon and all we had to do was show up! We can't thank her enough for all her help and expertise! And of course, we can't wait for her to plan our next big trip!

Sent on 12/13/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Aimee, it was a pleasure to help you and John with your dream honeymoon. So glad it was everything you dreamed it would be.

Susan · Married on 10/01/2017

Mindy's handling of our honeymoon was the best decision we made! All of the travel arrangements went seamlessly and the hotel accommodations were top notch. She took the time to understand our likes/dislikes and took them into consideration when planning our trip. Everything she suggested worked out beautifully and we are so grateful to have had her working on our behalf to make our honeymoon the most amazing trip ever!! Call NOW to have My Vacation Lady help YOU with your next vacation!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Sue, I'm so glad that you and Tom had a fabulous honeymoon. It was my pleasure to help you plan your adventure!

Rose · Married on 09/30/2017

Mindy was great to work with! Very thorough initial call - she really made sure she understood what we were looking for, in order to give us the best options. Responsive, organized and professional - we would definitely recommend her to anyone who is planning their honeymoon!

Sent on 11/14/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Rose, it was my pleasure to help you and Dan plan your Belize honeymoon! Look forward to helping you plan many more.
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Even though we had already chosen Hawaii for our honeymoon, we were unsure which islands we wanted to visit, where to stay, or how to go about booking. We decided to use a travel agent and I'm so glad I found Mindy! In our initial consultation we talked about our likes/dislikes, past vacations, and our honeymoon wishlist. She really took the time to get to know us and understand what we were looking for. Mindy took care of ALL the booking, which was a huge weight off our shoulders since we were already so busy with wedding planning. She was able to get us the best deals at the resorts and she provided us with endless amounts of information on the islands - what to see, things to do, places to eat. Whenever I had a question about something she responded within minutes! The week before our trip, Mindy informed us the dinner cruise we booked was cancelled but she had already taken care of re-booking us for another cruise. One less thing for us to worry about! Looking back on our honeymoon, we had the trip of a lifetime!!! Hawaii was an absolute paradise and I'm so glad Mindy helped us choose Maui & Kauai! Thanks to Mindy, we had the best rooms in the resorts, prime seating at the luau, and the most exceptional honeymoon service. She also sent champagne & chocolate to our room when we arrived! Even when I had a question during our trip, Mindy was available to help us out. She truly goes above and beyond for her clients and I would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone looking to take the stress out of planning and traveling!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    My Vacation Lady 18
    My Vacation Lady 19
    My Vacation Lady 20
    My Vacation Lady 21
    My Vacation Lady 22
    My Vacation Lady 23

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Marissa, it was my pleasure to help you plan your honeymoon to Hawaii. Thanks for the great feedback you sent and all of the pictures. Hope to help you plan many more vacations!

Steve · Married on 08/06/2017

My wife and I used My Vacation Lady to book our honeymoon to Fiji. Mindy was fantastic from the beginning. She was always responsive and available to answer any questions you might have. You begin with a consultation about your idea of the perfect honeymoon. Mindy then uses these guidelines to put together a presentation of a few destinations that you might enjoy. After selecting Fiji, we did not have to worry about a thing because Mindy took care of everything from there. Every step of the honeymoon went smoothly from hotel transfers, to check-ins and special gifts once you arrived at your hotel. We have and will continue to refer Mindy to our family and friends.

Sent on 02/02/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Steve, it was my pleasure to plan your Fiji honeymoon. So glad that you and Megan loved it. Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Elisa · Married on 07/29/2017

We booked our honeymoon with Mindy at My vacation lady and it was the best thing we could have done!! My husband is paralyzed and wheelchair travel can sometimes be difficult and unpredictable. Mindy took all the worry and anxiety out of our tip so that we could just enjoy a magical 10 days in Croatia!! Mindy thought of everything! We had transportation and assist everywhere we needed it, the excursions were exciting and wheelchair accessible and our hotels were not only beautiful but handicap friendly!! It was the greatest 10 days we could have asked for and we can't wait to book another trip with my vacation lady!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Elisa, it was my pleasure to help you plan your honeymoon to Croatia. Thanks for recommending me already and I look forward to helping you plan your 1st year anniversary vacation!

Sabrina · Married on 07/28/2017

We used Mindy for our Honeymoon to Hawaii. Let me just start by saying ...BRAVO Mindy! She understood what exactly we were looking for. When I first found Mindy I was very discouraged as I had went to another travel agency to try and book our Honeymoon; they did not want to listen nor did they really give me any options another than what they wanted me to see.

Mindy was so accommodating and responded to my emails so quickly. We didn't know a thing about Hawaii and she put us at ease with her vast knowledge of the islands. Planning was such a breeze, Mindy gave us a ton of information and options. We loved how she gave us her opinion of the hotel options and why we would like or not like the hotel for us. Her service is exceptional and even after our plans were set, she was always available for questions or help with adding more activities in. We were simply blown away with how smooth our trip went. It was so stress free and Mindy always had a little gift and personalized note waiting for us upon arrival at each hotel; this is the kind of personalized service we were looking for! We had the bests seats where ever we went whether it be at restaurants or the Luau. We will be using Mindy going forward with any vacation we take and have highly recommend to her to friends and family. You can not go wrong with Mindy!

Sent on 08/30/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Sabrina, it was my pleasure to help you and Matt plan your dream honeymoon to Hawaii. So glad you love it. Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Raffaellina · Married on 07/07/2017

What's not to love about Mindy! She knew what we wanted even when we were unsure! Thank you for all you did to make our honeymoon so special!

Sent on 09/06/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

You are so welcome Raffaelina. I look forward to helping you and Anthony plan many more vacations and I'm looking forward to helping your brother plan his honeymoon!

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

There no are no words to express how wonderful and helpful Mindy is. She made planning our honeymoon so incredibly easy and stress free. From your first meeting with her and the entire way through the process she is so incredibly helpful and accommodating. We just got back from our honeymoon and everything was perfect. The best part is we didn't have to do a thing she took care of absolutely everything! I'm pretty sure I'll never plan another vacation again because I found her! In the 2 years we planned our wedding I can honestly say that using My Vacation Lady was the best decision we made!

Sent on 07/19/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Katie, it was my pleasure to help you and Alejandro plan your dream honeymoon. I'm looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations! Mindy