My Vacation Lady Reviews

203 | North Brunswick, NJ

203 Reviews for My Vacation Lady

Dana M · Married on 03/27/2020

My Vacation Lady Saved the Day!

Unfortunately, my wedding and honeymoon to Bali had to be rescheduled due to the Coronavirus. Mindy was able to reschedule the whole trip within a few emails! It was so easy and stress free. My fiance and I would have had no idea how to handle this on our own! After dealing with the stress and disappointment of the whole situation, this is one thing we did not have to worry about.
    Throughout the whole planning process, Mindy was so helpful and always available to answer any questions we had. She truly got us our dream honeymoon.. now we just have to wait!

Sent on 03/27/2020

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Dana, you will have a great honeymoon in Bali- just a bit later. Thanks for being patient in these trying times..... Thanks, Mindy

Cait Wessely · Married on 12/22/2019

Wonderful Travel Agent!!

Mindy was amazing!! She was so knowledgable and so responsive- just what you want in a travel agent :) She helped us plan the most amazing honeymoon to Hawaii. It was such a relief to have someone help us plan our trip, so we could really focus on the wedding. We highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/16/2020

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Cait. It was my pleasure helping you and Ryan plan your dream honeymoon. Thank you for recommending your sister to me for help planning her honeymoon!

Heather Mitrou · Married on 10/07/2019

Honeymoon in Antigua

Mindy was great and knowledgeable about the different resorts and locations we were looking at before ultimately deciding. We never worked with a travel agent before, so she made the process very smooth! Thank you Mindy

Sent on 12/31/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Heather, I'm so glad that you and Ben had a great honeymoon. It was my pleasure to help you plan it. Mindy
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/08/2019

Dream honeymoon

Mindy planned our 2 week honeymoon to Hawaii and it truly was our dream vacation! It was everything we hoped it to be! The resorts were amazingly beautiful. We had no issues with any of the travel arrangements. The itinerary was very easy to follow. She was super responsive to all our emails, questions and concerns. Lastly, we felt like the total cost of our honeymoon was very reasonable. We would definitely recommend My Vacation Lady to our friends and family. Thank you so much Mindy and her team!

Sent on 10/02/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Megan, I'm thrilled that you and Matt had a great honeymoon. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your honeymoon planning experience! Mindy
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/16/2019

Excellent!

We absolutely loved our honeymoon and your services made it all possible! Thank you so much! We look forward to using your services again on future vacations and would recommend you without reservation!

Sent on 09/15/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Christina, it was my pleasure helping you and Kevin plan your dream honeymoon. Looking forward to helping you plan many more!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/03/2019

amazing trip!

Mindy booked our 2 week hawaiian honeymoon for us! We said we wanted to stay in places where you could swim right there on the beach, and we had exactly that! We felt that she really gave us a good "bang for our buck" and the trip was amazing!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Allison, I'm thrilled that you and Scott had a wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii. Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations! Mindy

Lee · Married on 08/03/2019

Loved having an itinerary and didn't have to think about what we wanted to plan for the day.

Mindy was extremely responsive and quick to plan our honeymoon. She got a sense for what we liked and wanted to do during our initial call and then created an itinerary with excursions that were perfect for us. We had the best time and loved how we didn't have to worry about what train to catch, or how to get a ride - everything was set. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Lee, I'm so glad that you and Justin had a great honeymoon to Italy. Thanks for the feedback and the pictures. Looking forward to helping you plan your next vacation! Mindy

Christine · Married on 07/27/2019

Outstanding Service

Mindy came highly recommended from my brother and she did not disappoint. Mindy provided me and my husband with outstanding service. She was always reachable and answered all of our questions. Booking my honeymoon was the easiest part because Mindy has so much knowledge of the place of your choice to make everything much smoother. Thank you Mindy!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Christine, I am so glad that you and Anthony had a wonderful honeymoon. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your honeymoon planning experience!

Richard Adams · Married on 07/19/2019

Hawaii Honeymoon

We used Mindy and Myvacationlady to plan our Hawaii honeymoon. With the expense of the wedding and everything, we were somewhat hesitant about the cost of the trip but Mindy worked with us and explained everything along the way and helped us find some great values while not skimping on anything. She really took the time to get to know what we were looking for and customized our itinerary and excursions to what we wanted. The hotels and restaurant recommendations were great! Along the way we wanted to make changes and she was more than accommodating for us as well. Overall, working with her took a lot of stress off us us and the vacation went very smoothly. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/16/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Rich, thank you for allowing My Vacation Lady to be a part of your Hawaii honeymoon planning experience. So glad you and Caitlin had a fabulous honeymoon!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Darguin · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Honeymoon Ever!

My Vacation Lady was exactly who we needed during the wedding-planning process! She took the stress of planning the details of our honeymoon off the table so we could focus on the honeymoon and planned a trip better than we could have even imaged. Thank you!

Sent on 09/03/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Beth, so glad that I could be a part of your honeymoon planning experience. Thrilled that you and Andre loved your honeymoon to Japan and Viet Nam! Can't wait to help you plan your next adventure. Mindy
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend!!

Mindy made everything so easy! She was extremely reliable and was very responsive when we were booking the trip. We had a fabulous honeymoon in Hawaii and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/06/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

It was my pleasure helping you and Jesse plan your dream honeymoon. So glad you had a fabulous time in Hawaii!

Derek Lavigne · Married on 05/19/2019

Definitely recommended!

Our honeymoon was wonderful!! Thank you for finding the type of resort we wanted ...it was everything we hoped for and more!! And so beautiful too!  My Vacation Lady did a wonderful job helping us pick the destination for our honeymoon and then planning it! The planning process was stress-free and Mindy was so helpful. She is quick to respond to emails and genuinely cares. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

It was my pleasure to help you plan your dream honeymoon. Hope to help you and Christina plan many more vacations!

Anna · Married on 04/12/2019

Mindy is one of the most organized and professional people you'll ever meet! She is so knowledgeable with tons of experience in honeymoon planning. You'll feel very much at ease putting all the details in her hands. She is on top of everything to make sure everything goes well. And most of all, she listens first very closely to your ideas of a "dream honeymoon", the likes and the dislikes of both you and your partner, then she goes to work tailoring custom honeymoon packages that combine both of your visions and personalities. She's like the perfect "matchmaker"!

Sent on 10/04/2013

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Michelle. Love that you thought I was like the "perfect matchmaker"! So glad you and Joe had a great honeymoon to Costa Rica. It was my pleasure to help you and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations.

Kayla Galka · Married on 04/12/2019

Creating Your Dream Honeymoon!

It was the Honeymoon we dreamed and talked about all thanks to Mindy! I'm a very organized person and a planner at heart but I knew the last thing I wanted to plan was my honeymoon. Mindy was referred to us by family who had both used her to plan their honeymoons. She was a great choice and made the process simple and easy. Right before we left we received our itinerary and overall tips when traveling to Greece (like tipping). It was so helpful and organized! Overall, having someone who can create your dream Honeymoon over the phone and emails is surely amazing! Mindy made it easy and succeeded!

Sent on 11/19/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

I'm so glad that you and Mark had a fabulous honeymoon to Greece. I was my pleasure helping plan your honeymoon!

Ally Kellner · Married on 11/03/2018

The Best There Is!

Mindy was incredible. From the very beginning, she exceeded all of our expectations. We did not know what to expect as this was the first time either of us went to Hawaii and Mindy and her team made it everything we hoped for and more. She was receptive to all of our questions, prompt, and went above and beyond to ensure that we had the perfect honeymoon. We can't thank you enough from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 07/18/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Ally, I'm so happy that you and Josh had a great honeymoon. Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations.

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing honeymoon planning experience!

Mindy made planning our honeymoon to Maui and Kauai incredibly easy. From our first in depth call, it was clear that Mindy was focused on creating the best possible experience for us. She was always responsive and answered all questions we had throughout the process. Not having to worry about the honeymoon during the most stressful parts of the wedding planning process was incredibly helpful. We couldn't be happier with how our honeymoon turned out. Mindy truly listened to us and understood what we were looking for and the result was a perfectly executed trip with a mix of adventure and relaxation. We would recommend Mindy to any couple looking for a stress free, amazing honeymoon planning experience!

Sent on 11/12/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Shannon, it was my pleasure to help you and Nic plan your dream honeymoon. So happy you loved it! Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations.

Arielle · Married on 08/19/2018

Mindy has been excellent to work with! She really took the time in understanding what we wanted to do on our honeymoon. She responded to my many emails within minutes and helped us plan a fantastic trip to Italy and Greece!! I would highly recommend Mindy!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Arielle, I'm so glad that you had a wonderful honeymoon in Italy and Santorini. Looking forward to helping you and Alex plan many more vacations!

Christopher · Married on 07/13/2018

Mindy was very attentive to all of our needs. Her pre honeymoon consultation really got us thinking about things we would have never thought of on our own. She recommended Turtle Bay Resort which was an absolute perfect way to start our honeymoon. Amazing!

Sent on 08/25/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Chris, so glad that you and Leigh had a great honeymoon and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations.

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so happy with the itinerary that My Vacation Lady put together for our honeymoon to Greece! It was everything we wanted and she made the planning process stress free!

Sent on 08/10/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Emily. So glad that you and Jeff had a great honeymoon! Look forward to helping you plan many more vacations

Stephen Roy · Married on 05/26/2018

Unforgettable honeymoon

After researching honeymoon destinations for six months i was ready to give up. I was just overwhelmed at the amount of information i had gone through. I finally decided to get some help! I found My Vacation Lady through a search on google and all of the reviews were outstanding so i gave them a try and I'm glad i did. Mindy got back to me right away by email and within a week we had a phone screen with her. We gave Mindy all the details on what we were looking for in a honeymoon and what we wanted out of it. Mindy booked us the most amazing honeymoon ever. When I tell you the only negative thing that occurred the entire trip was that it rained for 15 minutes that should tell you everything you need to know. All of our FOUR transports were on time in between the airports and hotels, all of the resorts were amazing, and the excursions Mindy selected were perfect. I can't wait to book our next vacation with Mindy!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Stephen, so glad that you and Samantha had a fabulous honeymoon and I can't wait to help you plan your next vacation!

Debi · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a great experience when planning our honeymoon in Hawaii with Mindy! She helped us choose the islands and got us some great package deals within our budget. We went to Maui and The Big Island. Mindy left us notes with gifts at both hotels. She gave us tons of dining and excursion options with reviews. She was extremely helpful during the planning process for us Hawaii first-timers and we knew we could contact her at any time during our stay with questions. I'd recommend My Vacation Lady to anyone planning a big trip!

Sent on 06/19/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Debi. So happy that you and Travis had a wonderful honeymoon!
  • Dana · Married on 04/13/2018

Mindy helped us plan our honeymoon to French Polynesia and we couldn't be happier with the services she provided for us. We've never worked with a travel agent before so weren't quite sure what to expect. We leaned heavily on Mindy to help us decide where we should go on our honeymoon, as we were pretty undecided initially. After having a consultation where Mindy asked questions to get to know us, our travel likes/dislikes and our budget, Mindy presented a few proposals to us. All of the packages sounded fantastic so we knew we couldn't go wrong no matter which trip we chose, but we ended up choosing French Polynesia and are so glad we did. Our trip was perfection!

Mindy helped us plan our dream honeymoon while keeping our budget in mind. We felt at ease knowing we were working with someone that has personally been to French Polynesia and clearly planned a lot of trips for other couples there. The assistance Mindy provided in regard to travel arrangements - including flights, private transfers, and ferries - was invaluable. It was so nice to not have to worry about planning all of those honeymoon details when we were already busy planning our wedding! Mindy included fantastic excursions/experiences in our package, and worked with us to add a few additional ones that we were interested in. When our return flight was cancelled and rescheduled for the following night, Mindy sent us an email as soon as she was notified to ensure that we were aware and able to adjust the rest of our flight itinerary.

We highly recommend booking Mindy at MyVacationLady for your honeymoon (and future) travel plans!

Sent on 06/04/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Dana, I'm so glad that you and Gary had a wonderful honeymoon! Can't wait to help you plan many more vacations!

Alexa · Married on 03/03/2018

Mindy was AMAZING! We had never used a travel agent and with so many things to plan for the wedding Mindy went above and beyond planning our honeymoon for us. There was no extra fee to use her and she was able to get us extra perks at our resort! She arranged everything from arranging pick up at the airport to having an extra bottle of liquor in our room. We truly did nothing but relax at a beautiful resort that Mindy had selected for us! We will be using her for absolutely every vacation we ever take going forward. My husband and I have talked more about our honeymoon then we have about our wedding day because it was truly a fantastic vacation.

Sent on 03/22/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Alexa, so glad you had a wonderful honeymoon! Can't wait to help you plan many other vacations. Mindy

Gina · Married on 12/16/2017

My Vacation lady made booking our honeymoon so easy! After planning a wedding it was so nice to have all the details of our honeymoon planned out for us. Mindy gave us the perfect miss of adventure and relaxation. All of the experiences were first class and made us feel special. The way she planned out the sequence of our trip was absolutely perfect and something we couldn't have planned ourselves without her knowledge and expertise. There were so many little surprises along the way from champagne and chocolates delivered to our room to getting prime seating at restaurants. We have already recommended My Vacation Lady to friends and can't wait to book our next trip with Mindy

Sent on 01/21/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Gina, it was my please to help you plan your dream honeymoon to Hawaii and Bora Bora! Thank you for recommending friends to us!

Taryn · Married on 12/09/2017

Mindy made our honeymoon to Italy everything we wanted it to be. She took the time to get to know our wants and needs, tailoring our itinerary to meet our expectations. Mindy was easy to get in touch with when we needed her or had a question/concern. The itinerary was easily understandable and was a great mixture of activities and excursions. The vouchers were easy to understand and most of the transfers were planned ahead and smooth. Many of our activities or main sites were in walking distance from our hotels. Italy was a dream come true.

Sent on 08/21/2018

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Taryn, I'm so glad that your honeymoon was everything you dreamed it would be. Looking forward to helping you and Max plan many more vacations!