My Vacation Lady Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Kayla S. Married on 08/04/2022

Bora bora trip

Mindy was a delight to work with. She is professional and listens to your wants/needs. She is transparent with costs and helps you plan everything! Overall great experience.

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Kayla, I'm thrilled that you and Dimitri had a fabulous honeymoon to the Tahitian Islands. I look forward to helping you plan many more!
    Best, Mindy
  • Kim
    Kim C. Married on 07/29/2022

10/10 Experience!

Mindy went above and beyond to make our honeymoon a vacation we would forever cherish! She listened to our wants and needs and vision for our honeymoon and helped us plan an unforgettable trip tailored to us. She’s quick to respond, keeps you organized and makes sure you have everything accounted for leading up to your trip. Her app makes the day to day experience on your vacation so easy where everything is in one place. I will absolutely be using Mindy again and I highly recommend her services!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Kim, I'm thrilled that you and Chris LOVED your Greece honeymoon. I can't wait to help you plan your next vacation!
    Mindy-My Vacation Lady
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Gianna C. Married on 12/03/2021

Dreamy Honeymoon in Costa Rica

Mindy did an outstanding job planning the honeymoon of our dreams in Costa Rica. She made suggestions for places we never would have found on our own, and it made us fall in love with Costa Rica. Nayara Springs resort was the highlight of our trip, with so many adventurous activities nearby, delicious restaurants and hot springs onsite, and a gorgeous room to come back to. We also spent time traveling the coast in Guanacaste and the views in this beautiful country consistently made us swoon. Mindy's guidance (she helped us pick a honeymoon location based on our intro call with her explaining exactly what we were looking for and what kind of travelers we are), clear communication and attention to detail throughout the planning process were so appreciated (especially during Covid times). Thank you for the trip of a lifetime, Mindy! Costa Rica will forever hold a special place in our hearts, and we have you to thank for that. Pura Vida

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Gianna, I am thrilled that you and Dustin had a fabulous honeymoon in Costa Rica. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations. Best, Mindy
    Jennifer H. Married on 11/03/2021

Responsive and detailed

Hawaii honeymoon, 11/3- 11/16/21. Mindy was amazing and incredibly helpful. Her packets of info and tips really helped to make our honeymoon fantastic. We only encountered one issue during our honeymoon; one excursion had to be canceled, and it was done so swiftly and easily. Our resorts were the nicest places either one of us had been to and we're eternally grateful for the bookings, recommendations and hook ups. Mindy was ready to answer any questions while we were on our honeymoon and prior, she responds to emails quickly and kept us informed throughout the planning/ waiting. I'm very glad to have used Mindy; I truly could not have been bothered to plan this honeymoon for a number of reasons, including lack of knowledge of our destination but Mindy did what I couldn't do perfectly. We plan to visit Hawaii again at some point in the future and we'll definitely still use Mindy or the lovely women at My Vacation Lady for our future vacations.

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Jen, I'm thrilled that you and Doug had a great honeymoon in Hawaii. Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!
  • Lori
    Lori H. Married on 10/08/2021

Honeymoon Must!

My Vacation Lady helped plan our honeymoon and made the experience beyond amazing. It was great that Mindy and her team were able to make the overwhelming task of booking our vacation easy. Mindy listened to our input and our "dream honeymoon" scenearios and helped us plan a vacation we will never forget. Her expertise on the island and guides were extremely helpful. She made sure we understood all the current Covid-19 regulations and sent us updates with all of the changes. I will 100% be using Mindy again in our future vacation travels.

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Lori, I'm so glad that you had a great honeymoon to Maui. I know it was a bit stressful with all of the changing covid restrictions but I'm so happy that you had a great time! Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!
    Rachel Married on 09/25/2021

No Stress Honeymoon

Mindy is amazing at what she does. While we were busy planning a wedding, she had everything under control. From the initial consultation until we got back from the honeymoon, she made sure everything was seamless. This was our first time in Europe and the trip was even better than we could have imagined. We went to Greece and we were able to travel to 3 different islands with Mindy's help. Having all transportation booked for us whenever we arrived to a new island was a game changer. Not a minute of our honeymoon was wasted while waiting for a ride. Every single hotel was amazing. I would go back to each of them. We loved the excursions, especially the private cooking class in Santorini. We would recommend her services to anyone, especially if you want a relaxing honeymoon. We will definitely continue to use her services for our future trips because I can't imagine traveling without Mindy's guidance!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Rachel, it was my pleasure to help you plan your dream honeymoon. Yes, the goal is to make is completely stress free and I'm so glad that you had a great time. Thanks, Mindy
  • Daniel
    Daniel D. Married on 09/04/2021

Honeymoon in Hawaii

Mindy helped us plan a beautiful, and adventurous honeymoon in Maui, and the Big Island. We had so much fun, and made memories we will never forget! Mindy was attentive, informative, and truly made our experience amazing! We will definitely recommend her to our friends and family, and look forward to using her for future trips as well! Thank you Mindy!!!!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Dan it was my pleasure helping you both plan your dream honeymoon to Maui and the Big Island. I'm so glad you had a great time and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 08/28/2021

Wonderful!

Mindy was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She helped us decide on a destination and I am so glad we picked Greece for our honeymoon! Mindy was responsive to all of our questions during the planning process and we had an unforgettable honeymoon in Greece. All transfers, connecting flights & ferries, tours & activities were coordinated seamlessly. All the details about our trip were easily accessible on our personal itinerary website and an app. We had an amazing time and were able to relax knowing all the details were taken care of. We highly recommend working with Mindy for your honeymoon or trip!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Laura, I'm thrilled that you had a fabulous belated honeymoon in Greece. I look forward to helping you and Andrew plan many more vacations! Mindy
    Erin W. Married on 08/08/2021

Fantastic!

After my sister used Mindy for her honeymoon and had such a positive experience, we decided to reach out to her to help us plan our honeymoon. From our initial meeting, Mindy was professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful. She asked what we were looking for in a honeymoon and incorporated exactly what we had envisioned our honeymoon to be. After creating our itinerary (not only once, but twice due to Covid), my husband and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Our honeymoon to Greece was absolutely magical and we loved every minute of it. From the resorts, to the transfers to/from the airport, ferry, and excursions, to the excursions, everything was so well organized and seamless. We were able to download our itinerary on an app so we had everything we needed in one spot. The day before we left for our trip, we were nervous about the fires near Athens and potential changes in Covid mandates. We called Mindy, she looked into our concerns right away, and got back to us quickly to ensure us that everything was going to be fine! Our experience with Mindy was great and we highly recommend her to assist you with planning your next trip!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Erin, I'm so glad you have a great honeymoon in Greece. I know it was iffy there for a bit but in the end, I'm happy to hear that everything was wonderful. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 05/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mindy is one of the most organized and professional people you'll ever meet! She is so knowledgeable with tons of experience in honeymoon planning. You'll feel very much at ease putting all the details in her hands. She is on top of everything to make sure everything goes well. And most of all, she listens first very closely to your ideas of a "dream honeymoon", the likes and the dislikes of both you and your partner, then she goes to work tailoring custom honeymoon packages that combine both of your visions and personalities. She's like the perfect "matchmaker"!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Michelle. Love that you thought I was like the "perfect matchmaker"! So glad you and Joe had a great honeymoon to Costa Rica. It was my pleasure to help you and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations.
  • Frank
    Frank S. Married on 05/28/2021

Honeymoon of a lifetime

Mindy came highly recommended from two close friends. My wife and I knew we wanted to visit Bora Bora and Mindy helped us plan the honeymoon of a lifetime. She introduced us to the island of Moorea as well and we couldn’t have been more pleased. I’m typically not one to utilize a travel agent as I enjoy planning my own itineraries but I don’t think I’ll ever book a trip without Mindy again.

I must also add that Covid-19 postponed this trip about 5 times. Mindy worked with me and my wife at all hours and weekends to ensure we were still scheduled. Prior to arrival, we were required to provide Tahiti with extensive documentation to allow us into the country. We saw people get turned away at the airport due to lack of documentation. Mindy worked with local contacts and travel boards and provided us with organized lists of everything we needed. This certainly is not the norm and likely is not the typical level of service you’d receive from any travel agency.

Mindy was as excited for us to arrive in Tahiti for our honeymoon as we were and we felt like she was a part of our journey there. We received a beautiful bottle of champagne upon our arrival with a note from her which truly made it even more special.

I’m not one to ever write reviews but Mindy deserves every word of it. If you’re a trip planner like me or just want a hassle free, wonderful experience with the best recommendations possible, work with Mindy!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Frank, for a while there, I think we were all wondering if you would ever get to the Tahitian islands but after 4 date changes and about 50+ itinerary changes, it truly happened. Seeing your pictures on social media was just proof that the wait was worth it. I'm so glad that I was a part of planning your honeymoon to the Tahitian islands and I look forward to helping you and Julieann plan many more vacations!
    Best,
    Erin C. Married on 05/10/2021

Excellent honeymoon planner

Mindy was a pleasure to work with when planning our honeymoon. We went to Hawaii (Maui & Kauai), which she has so much knowledge about. She was always quick to respond. We had to postpone our honeymoon due to Covid, and she really helped make our experience as stress-free as possible. We give her a lot of praise for having to reschedule so many vacations! Our travel plans were very organized, and we had the absolute best time!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Erin, it was my pleasure to help you plan, reschedule and change your honeymoon (3x) due to covid. I'm glad that you had a fabulous time and thank you for sending me some pictures.
    Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations
    Mindy- My Vacation Lady
    John F. Married on 05/07/2021

Great Vacation Experience

Mindy was great! She was extremely quick to respond back to us and we literally could not have planned this without her. She has experience in our destinations and planned our style vacation. I would recommend her to anyone and plan on using her again on the future.

My Vacation Lady's reply:

John, it was my pleasure helping you and Ashely plan your dream belated honeymoon. I'm looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations.
    Best,
    Mindy-My Vacation Lady
  • Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 05/07/2021

Dream Honeymoon

We had our dream honeymoon in Moorea and Bora Bora thanks to Mindy. It was the most beautiful place we have ever been and loved our trip to absolute paradise. Everything was taken care of and we did not have to worry about a thing. Mindy helped us pick the perfect excursions to complete our trip. Mindy is knowledgeable, responsive, reliable and so kind. Even through all the craziness and unknown of Covid, Mindy was there for us every step of the way. We cannot wait to use her again!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Kristen, I'm so glad that you and Dennis had a fabulous honeymoon. I know with all of the changes with Covid protocol it was a little crazy but I'm so glad that you were able to go and LOVE your honeymoon.
    Best, Mindy
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 11/06/2020

Amazing honeymoon specialist!

Hawaii was amazing! Everything was streamlined and easy to get to with the help of Mindy. We went zip lining, horseback riding and enjoyed a luau. Transportation to and from the airport was planned and easy to get to. Would definitely recommend My Vacation Lady! Mindy is so nice and works with you each step of the way.

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Nicole, it was my pleasure helping you and Anthony plan your dream honeymoon. I'm so happy you had a fabulous time!
  • Dervela
    Dervela Married on 06/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely LOVED Working with Mindy!

Mindy was extremely prompt, professional and helpful in planning our honeymoon. She had to deal with planning two honeymoons for us due to COVID-19, and did so with grace. She was an absolutely pleasure to work with! She took the stress off us to plan our honeymoon to Antigua! We'll definitely be recommending her services to our friends.

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Dervela, I was sad that you weren't able to get to Greece but I'm so happy that you loved your honeymoon to Antigua. Thanks for recommending me to your friends. Look forward to helping you and Brandon get to Greece soon!
  • Casey
    Casey S. Married on 06/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing trip to Hermitage Bay Courtesy of My Vacation Lady.

Mindy originally helped us plan a wonderful trip to Greece for June 2020; however, Covid caused us to change our plans. Due to the restrictions and our wishes, we decided to change our honeymoon destination and have it a year later. Mindy and her staff helped us change our plans, and gave us a few great options in the Caribbean. We ultimately decided on Antigua with her help. Her suggestion was to stay at Hermitage Bay, which was completely breathtaking. She even helped us upgrade to a beachfront room. It was truly a seamless operation due to Mindy, My Vacation Lady, and her staff.

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Casey, I'm thrilled that you and Rebecca loved Hermitage Bay as much as I did. Glad you had a great honeymoon and look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!
    Dana Married on 03/27/2020

Honeymoon 2020

Mindy was awesome when it came to planning our honeymoon.. TWICE! Our trip to Bali was cancelled twice due to covid, but she quickly helped up plan another trip to St lucia a month before our new wedding date! She is so easy to communicate with and handled all of the logistics and cancellations/refunds so quickly. We did not even have to lift a finger. She took care of everything and made it stress free during a very stressful time in our lives! We definitely recommend Mindy when it comes to booking a vacation/honeymoon!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Dana, I'm s glad that you were able to go on a honeymoon this year.
    Maybe Bali next year??? Thanks Mindy
    Cait W. Married on 12/22/2019

Wonderful Travel Agent!!

Mindy was amazing!! She was so knowledgable and so responsive- just what you want in a travel agent :) She helped us plan the most amazing honeymoon to Hawaii. It was such a relief to have someone help us plan our trip, so we could really focus on the wedding. We highly recommend!!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Cait. It was my pleasure helping you and Ryan plan your dream honeymoon. Thank you for recommending your sister to me for help planning her honeymoon!
    Heather M. Married on 10/07/2019

Honeymoon in Antigua

Mindy was great and knowledgeable about the different resorts and locations we were looking at before ultimately deciding. We never worked with a travel agent before, so she made the process very smooth! Thank you Mindy

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Heather, I'm so glad that you and Ben had a great honeymoon. It was my pleasure to help you plan it. Mindy
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 09/08/2019

Dream honeymoon

Mindy planned our 2 week honeymoon to Hawaii and it truly was our dream vacation! It was everything we hoped it to be! The resorts were amazingly beautiful. We had no issues with any of the travel arrangements. The itinerary was very easy to follow. She was super responsive to all our emails, questions and concerns. Lastly, we felt like the total cost of our honeymoon was very reasonable. We would definitely recommend My Vacation Lady to our friends and family. Thank you so much Mindy and her team!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Megan, I'm thrilled that you and Matt had a great honeymoon. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your honeymoon planning experience! Mindy
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 08/16/2019

Excellent!

We absolutely loved our honeymoon and your services made it all possible! Thank you so much! We look forward to using your services again on future vacations and would recommend you without reservation!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Christina, it was my pleasure helping you and Kevin plan your dream honeymoon. Looking forward to helping you plan many more!
    Lee Married on 08/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved having an itinerary and didn't have to think about what we wanted to plan for the day.

Mindy was extremely responsive and quick to plan our honeymoon. She got a sense for what we liked and wanted to do during our initial call and then created an itinerary with excursions that were perfect for us. We had the best time and loved how we didn't have to worry about what train to catch, or how to get a ride - everything was set. Would highly recommend!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Lee, I'm so glad that you and Justin had a great honeymoon to Italy. Thanks for the feedback and the pictures. Looking forward to helping you plan your next vacation! Mindy
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 08/03/2019

amazing trip!

Mindy booked our 2 week hawaiian honeymoon for us! We said we wanted to stay in places where you could swim right there on the beach, and we had exactly that! We felt that she really gave us a good "bang for our buck" and the trip was amazing!!

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Allison, I'm thrilled that you and Scott had a wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii. Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations! Mindy
illustration stars