About Harris Bloom

Specializing in wedding ceremonies that are heartfelt, humorous and unique...

Hi!

First of all, congrats!! And thanks so much for the opportunity to bid to be your wedding officiant!

I have performed many, many weddings and have always received extremely good feedback (go to my reviews now! Seriously! .... Okay, you back?)

Since I am a stand-up comedian, I specialize in creating wedding ceremonies with humor (but don't worry, it won't be a laugh a second...It'll also be poignant and moving. I will be happy to send you sample paragraphs from recent weddings that I have officiated or even a video!).  If selected, I would forward a series of questions about both of you, and use this information to write a customized service for your wedding.  I am open to rewrites and adjustments.  I usually find that working with my clients collaboratively results in a ceremony that is meaningful and personal.  And funny.  I would also make arrangements to meet with both of you beforehand, so we can review the service and get to know each other, whether in NYC (where I live - I'll buy ya coffee!) or near you.

Please contact me at harrisbloom@yahoo.com or at 646-645-5975.

Thanks and best wishes!

Single Religion (2)
Catholic (2)
Vow Renewal (1)
Episcopalian (1)

Harris officiated my small brooklyn wedding this last weekend and we were absolutely in awe over how funny yet sweet our ceremony was. He made it personal and loving but also light hearted enough that everyone was laughing at just the right moments. I received SO many rave reviews from guests after the ceremony from friends and family alike of all ages that it was one of the best ceremonies they ever heard. He was also extremely responsive and easy to communicate with prior to the ceremony and we are SO thankful we found him!!! The day after my wedding I actually received a text message from a family member telling me how FABULOUS our officiant was, and they wanted to know how we got so lucky to find him! Trust me, he's your guy.

Profile Picture Amanda , 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

There aren't enough words to express how awesome Harris was. Our ceremony was supposed to be at the hall only. We decided last minute ( due to numerous reasons) to have a church wedding for family only BUT we kept the ceremony at the hall too for everyone to witness. I enjoyed the hall ceremony more! Harris was on time, professional, kind, and well prepared. He helped us with readings and how things will go, so that there were no questions. Everyone loved it! He was funny at the right times and well spoken at the others... I thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony... he made it memorable.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/4/18, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1444677014273 wedding6
220x220 sq 1444677028321 wedding7
220x220 sq 1445131194558 0725150395

1 ENDORSEMENT
Harris Bloom is, by far, one of the best and most professional officiants I've come across in the 18 years I've been in the wedding business. He's charasmatic, personable, eloquent and truly funny. I've never experienced a perfect mix of the above, and am happy to not only endorse, but highly recommend him to all of our incredible couples.

290 Riverside Dr Apt 8D, New York, NY 10025   See On Map
646-645-5975 (phone)
Harris Bloom is a wedding officiant from New York City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Harris Bloom is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the New York wedding industry for five years. We specialize in wedding officiant.