Harris Bloom Reviews

117 Reviews for Harris Bloom

117 Harris Bloom Reviews
  • I

Ivy · Married on 08/14/2018

Harris is the best officiant ever! He was organized, calm, professional but relaxed, funny, and had great positive energy. Ever better, he was able to capture the essence of our relationship without the hassle of 6 different meetings, like many officiants ask for. Thank you, Harris!

Jenny · Married on 07/27/2018

Our ceremony was absolutely amazing and it was all down to Harris. Harris knew how to make sure it had the right amount of sentiment and humor along with making it personal to us.

Alexis · Married on 06/23/2018

I did a lot of research before selecting an officiant to marry us. I selected Harris Bloom based on his reviews. Our ceremony was the perfect blend of sensitive and funny and we were able to customize it to meet our needs. Guests are still talking about how great the ceremony was and how it was like Harris knew us both for all of our lives. I may be biased because it was my wedding, but Harris has been by far the best officiant I have ever seen (and I've been to quite a few weddings).

Breanna · Married on 06/01/2018

Harris made our ceremony perfect for us. Everyone from both sides of our family loved him, he truly kept the mood poignant and kept my now-husband more at ease with his humor. He portrayed us as a couple beautifully and hit on all the important points we wanted to be a part of our ceremony. Thank you again, would Definitely recommend!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

Harris was just so amazing. Many people felt that the ceremony was one of the best they had ever seen. He was super quick with responding to emails, sometimes within minutes he would respond. He made everything easy and relaxed. Because of his experience, personality and humor we felt completely at ease even without being able to do a rehearsal beforehand (due to restrictions with the venue). He was absolutely worth every penny. The perfect touch of humor, seriousness, feeling, a modern twist on the traditional vows. It was exactly what we looked for. Could not have done the day without him. He made it perfect.

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

sharon · Married on 05/26/2018

My wedding ceremony was the happiest moment of my life. My guests keep saying it was the best ceremony they have ever seen! Something truly magical happened in that room that night. Harris clearly wanted me to be happy. He performed a ceremony full of love and humor. He added the jewish elements that we requested and accomplished the complicated feet of making me feel the pagan elements I wanted without relatives noticing. My wedding was powerful! My guests laughed, cried, and cheered. But I only know this from the video as during he created such magic as all I did was feel pure pure joy.

Jillian · Married on 05/19/2018

After our wedding we got a lot of compliments on our ceremony and some even said it was the best they’ve seen. Harris is easy to work with and super fast to reply to emails.

We liked his style but wanted to make sure we could have editorial control of the ceremony to ensure we liked the balance of funny to sentimental. He was great about this and made suggestions for how to explain one thing we didn’t want too sound religious.

Harris is awesome and if you need an officiant look no further. We didn’t. He was the only person we interviewed one of and just hired him.

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2018

Harris officiated my small brooklyn wedding this last weekend and we were absolutely in awe over how funny yet sweet our ceremony was. He made it personal and loving but also light hearted enough that everyone was laughing at just the right moments. I received SO many rave reviews from guests after the ceremony from friends and family alike of all ages that it was one of the best ceremonies they ever heard. He was also extremely responsive and easy to communicate with prior to the ceremony and we are SO thankful we found him!!! The day after my wedding I actually received a text message from a family member telling me how FABULOUS our officiant was, and they wanted to know how we got so lucky to find him! Trust me, he's your guy.

Lisa · Married on 05/04/2018

There aren't enough words to express how awesome Harris was. Our ceremony was supposed to be at the hall only. We decided last minute ( due to numerous reasons) to have a church wedding for family only BUT we kept the ceremony at the hall too for everyone to witness. I enjoyed the hall ceremony more! Harris was on time, professional, kind, and well prepared. He helped us with readings and how things will go, so that there were no questions. Everyone loved it! He was funny at the right times and well spoken at the others... I thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony... he made it memorable.

• Y

Yangyang · Married on 03/31/2018

Harris is very patient and always respond email/ messages really fast. He always arrives early. We met him less than one month before our wedding date and he is able to craft a perfect ceremony for us. Many of us were moved to tears! Thank you again for creating a beautiful moment in our life.

Harris Bloom 1
    Harris Bloom 2

Jenna · Married on 03/23/2018

Due to unfortunate circumstances, we were left without our officiant 2 weeks before our wedding. We did some research online and Harris was the one that caught our eye. His reviews were impressive and having hired him, we can attest to every single review! Super responsive, whether it be text, email, phone or Facetime. We really liked the fact he took time to get to know us via a questionnaire so he could customize a ceremony specifically for us. His humor was perfect, adding just the right amount into the ceremony. Our guests continue, even 2 weeks later, to talk about how awesome he was. We are very happy to have worked with Harris and HIGHLY recommend him!! Thank you, Harris!!

Kerrie · Married on 03/22/2018

Harris was an absolutely incredible officiant for our wedding on 3/23/18. Honestly, the actual ceremony was originally a second thought when I first started planning, but after meeting Harris, I knew the ceremony was going to be one of the highlights of the night! His story of how he came to be an officiant, as well as his other personal endeavors such as being a comedian and running an animal rescue group, resonated with us a couple. He sent a thoughtful questionnaire that would help him create the ceremony and met with us closer to our date to not only go over our responses, but also review the logistics of the wedding (processional, etc.), which was extremely helpful.

Our wedding ceremony ended up being personal, funny, thoughtful, and timed perfectly. He has a wonderful way of writing that made it seem like my husband and I have know him for years, despite only meeting him once! All throughout the reception our guests raved how it was the best ceremony they've ever attended. Thank you, Harris, for making our ceremony so special!

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2017

We thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated Harris and service that he provided to us on our special day. We recommend him to other couples who need someone special to make their ceremony run without any hiccups

Ed · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot recommend Harris enough. As an officiant for our wedding, Harris provided a joyful, fun, and dignified service. Our goal was to have an intimate elopement near the Gapstow Bridge in Central Park that included my wife, myself, Harris, and a photographer. Harris' ceremony allowed Shari and me to focus on each other and he helped deliver an intimate experience for two.

Prior to the ceremony we exchanged email several times with Harris to share information about our relationship so he could customize the ceremony. His process was easy and thorough and resulted in a wonderful experience.

A few people even gathered on the sidewalk behind us and applauded as Harris concluded the ceremony. I think my beautiful bride and Harris' ceremony caught their attention.

Best Wishes on your own ceremony. - Ed

Laura · Married on 09/22/2017

We received SO many compliments on our officiant. Harris was funny, sincere, and great to work with!

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

LOVED Harris, he was brilliant. His service was so heartfelt but funny. He took the time to get to know us and it really came through. Everyone talked about how great it was - not to mention he helped us keep it short and sweet - exactly what we wanted. He really did deliver and was a pleasure to work with every step of the way.

• OnTheWayToMrsA

Suzanne · Married on 08/18/2017

Harris Bloom was INCREDIBLE! I wish we could rate him even higher. He was the first and easiest choice we made when planning our wedding. As soon as we saw that he has a background in comedy, AND is an avid animal rescuer, we knew his personality would fit well with ours to create the perfect ceremony. He is extremely responsive and very quick to offer advice and help when needed, and he is very accommodating with scheduling phone calls and appointments. All of our exchanges were pleasant, and when my now-husband and I made a critical error (our fault) Harris was very considerate in helping us fix it. He was amazing. As for the ceremony itself, it was everything we hoped it would be. Harris had given us a questionnaire to fill out months earlier (very simple, nothing tedious) about how we met, why we love each other, our hobbies together, etc. He then read through our answers and discussed them with us when we met in person, where we elaborated and he took notes. This process led to the ceremony of our dreams. It was SO personal, as though he’s known us for years, and it had just the right balance of humor and sentiment that we hoped for. Our guests raved that it was the best ceremony they’ve ever been to and that this was the first time they “ever witnessed two true soul mates getting married.” That is largely in part to Harris, his excellent manner of speaking and writing, his friendly demeanor, and his true care for his clients. We very highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed.

Martha · Married on 08/12/2017

We love Harris! My husband and I have 2 little girls and it was really important that our ceremony reflected our family values and my husband and I's love for each other. Harris was amazing at keep our guests engaged between laughs and tears and just maintaining the feeling real happiness and being present....our ceremony is THE most memorable part of our wedding--which is exactly what we wanted. It felt as is Harris had known us for years! Thank you, Harris!

Christina · Married on 07/15/2017

Harris Bloom is amazing and you should definitely have him officiate your nuptials! We got married in July 2017 and he made our ceremony perfect-- short and sweet. He listened to exactly what we had to say and got to know us in just a short time. When he spoke, it was as if he'd known us for years. It was very personalized and had just the right amount of sentiment and humor. Our guests adored him and couldn't stop talking about the ceremony. He even checked over our vows and gave us feedback and made sure his part didn't say the same as ours. The day of the wedding he was super helpful when we had an issue with the AC in the atrium where we were to be married. He spoke up to the venue and advocated for us using his expertise on weddings. We couldn't be happier with the way our ceremony went! Oh and he even knew to jump out of the way during the first kiss :)

Jocelyn · Married on 07/14/2017

We were looking for an officiant for our planned elopement in Manhattan and we found Harris through this site. We booked him in January for a July wedding date, and we were out of country we relied on the advice of others on this site. All of his reviews lived up to our experience. He incorporated all the elements we were looking for in our service, and was entertaining along the way as well. Highly recommend him!

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2017

Harris is a wonderful officiant! He gave us a very memorable ceremony. All of our guests loved him! We couldn't be happier! I would recommend Harris any time!

Kristen · Married on 06/17/2017

Harris truly made our wedding ceremony unforgettable! I have gotten so many compliments from our guests on how it was the best ceremony they've ever seen. Harris was a dream to work with, he was always available to answer any questions I had, arrived on time day of, and put together a thoughtful and tastefully-funny ceremony. If you hire Harris, I can guarantee you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Harris!!
    -Kristen & Derek Ranger

Jordan · Married on 06/17/2017

Harris was one of best decisions we made for our wedding. He took the time to get to know my wife and me and made the ceremony personal to our unique story. He excels at unique weddings, but is no doubt great for the most traditional as well. cannot reccomend more!