107 Reviews for Harris Bloom

Catholic (2)
Vow Renewal (1)
Episcopalian (1)
107 Harris Bloom Reviews

Harris officiated my small brooklyn wedding this last weekend and we were absolutely in awe over how funny yet sweet our ceremony was. He made it personal and loving but also light hearted enough that everyone was laughing at just the right moments. I received SO many rave reviews from guests after the ceremony from friends and family alike of all ages that it was one of the best ceremonies they ever heard. He was also extremely responsive and easy to communicate with prior to the ceremony and we are SO thankful we found him!!! The day after my wedding I actually received a text message from a family member telling me how FABULOUS our officiant was, and they wanted to know how we got so lucky to find him! Trust me, he's your guy.

Profile Picture Amanda , 5/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

There aren't enough words to express how awesome Harris was. Our ceremony was supposed to be at the hall only. We decided last minute ( due to numerous reasons) to have a church wedding for family only BUT we kept the ceremony at the hall too for everyone to witness. I enjoyed the hall ceremony more! Harris was on time, professional, kind, and well prepared. He helped us with readings and how things will go, so that there were no questions. Everyone loved it! He was funny at the right times and well spoken at the others... I thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony... he made it memorable.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/4/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Harris is very patient and always respond email/ messages really fast. He always arrives early. We met him less than one month before our wedding date and he is able to craft a perfect ceremony for us. Many of us were moved to tears! Thank you again for creating a beautiful moment in our life.

Profile Picture Yangyang, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Due to unfortunate circumstances, we were left without our officiant 2 weeks before our wedding. We did some research online and Harris was the one that caught our eye. His reviews were impressive and having hired him, we can attest to every single review! Super responsive, whether it be text, email, phone or Facetime. We really liked the fact he took time to get to know us via a questionnaire so he could customize a ceremony specifically for us. His humor was perfect, adding just the right amount into the ceremony. Our guests continue, even 2 weeks later, to talk about how awesome he was. We are very happy to have worked with Harris and HIGHLY recommend him!! Thank you, Harris!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Harris was an absolutely incredible officiant for our wedding on 3/23/18. Honestly, the actual ceremony was originally a second thought when I first started planning, but after meeting Harris, I knew the ceremony was going to be one of the highlights of the night! His story of how he came to be an officiant, as well as his other personal endeavors such as being a comedian and running an animal rescue group, resonated with us a couple. He sent a thoughtful questionnaire that would help him create the ceremony and met with us closer to our date to not only go over our responses, but also review the logistics of the wedding (processional, etc.), which was extremely helpful.

Our wedding ceremony ended up being personal, funny, thoughtful, and timed perfectly. He has a wonderful way of writing that made it seem like my husband and I have know him for years, despite only meeting him once! All throughout the reception our guests raved how it was the best ceremony they've ever attended. Thank you, Harris, for making our ceremony so special!

Profile Picture Kerrie, 3/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated Harris and service that he provided to us on our special day. We recommend him to other couples who need someone special to make their ceremony run without any hiccups

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Single Religion

I cannot recommend Harris enough. As an officiant for our wedding, Harris provided a joyful, fun, and dignified service. Our goal was to have an intimate elopement near the Gapstow Bridge in Central Park that included my wife, myself, Harris, and a photographer. Harris' ceremony allowed Shari and me to focus on each other and he helped deliver an intimate experience for two.

Prior to the ceremony we exchanged email several times with Harris to share information about our relationship so he could customize the ceremony. His process was easy and thorough and resulted in a wonderful experience.

A few people even gathered on the sidewalk behind us and applauded as Harris concluded the ceremony. I think my beautiful bride and Harris' ceremony caught their attention.

Best Wishes on your own ceremony. - Ed

Profile Picture Ed, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We received SO many compliments on our officiant. Harris was funny, sincere, and great to work with!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

LOVED Harris, he was brilliant. His service was so heartfelt but funny. He took the time to get to know us and it really came through. Everyone talked about how great it was - not to mention he helped us keep it short and sweet - exactly what we wanted. He really did deliver and was a pleasure to work with every step of the way.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/26/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed, Catholic, No Denomination

We love Harris! My husband and I have 2 little girls and it was really important that our ceremony reflected our family values and my husband and I's love for each other. Harris was amazing at keep our guests engaged between laughs and tears and just maintaining the feeling real happiness and being present....our ceremony is THE most memorable part of our wedding--which is exactly what we wanted. It felt as is Harris had known us for years! Thank you, Harris!

Profile Picture Martha , 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Harris Bloom is amazing and you should definitely have him officiate your nuptials! We got married in July 2017 and he made our ceremony perfect-- short and sweet. He listened to exactly what we had to say and got to know us in just a short time. When he spoke, it was as if he'd known us for years. It was very personalized and had just the right amount of sentiment and humor. Our guests adored him and couldn't stop talking about the ceremony. He even checked over our vows and gave us feedback and made sure his part didn't say the same as ours. The day of the wedding he was super helpful when we had an issue with the AC in the atrium where we were to be married. He spoke up to the venue and advocated for us using his expertise on weddings. We couldn't be happier with the way our ceremony went! Oh and he even knew to jump out of the way during the first kiss :)

Profile Picture Christina, 7/15/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

We were looking for an officiant for our planned elopement in Manhattan and we found Harris through this site. We booked him in January for a July wedding date, and we were out of country we relied on the advice of others on this site. All of his reviews lived up to our experience. He incorporated all the elements we were looking for in our service, and was entertaining along the way as well. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Harris truly made our wedding ceremony unforgettable! I have gotten so many compliments from our guests on how it was the best ceremony they've ever seen. Harris was a dream to work with, he was always available to answer any questions I had, arrived on time day of, and put together a thoughtful and tastefully-funny ceremony. If you hire Harris, I can guarantee you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Harris!!
-Kristen & Derek Ranger

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed, Catholic, Episcopalian

Harris was one of best decisions we made for our wedding. He took the time to get to know my wife and me and made the ceremony personal to our unique story. He excels at unique weddings, but is no doubt great for the most traditional as well. cannot reccomend more!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

We could not have asked for a better officiant than Harris Bloom. The perfect combination of sentimental and hilarious, he worked with us over countless emails and two meetings to make sure everything was perfect down to the last detail. He is a snazzy dresser, incredibly professional, and people told us it was the best ceremony they'd ever seen. We really lucked out with him. If you're looking for memorable and fun, touching and sweet, romantic and enjoyable, he's your guy hands down. Don't even consider anyone else

Profile Picture Helaina, 6/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

As a second marriage for both of us, we wanted different and Harris was different. We booked Harris six month previously to our wedding and the time in between went by to get to know us. He sent us a long questioner to fill out and we met him about a month before the wedding. He gave suggestions and prepared us for our big day. He came on time, he was funny, yet professional and he even tried to speak Hungarian to my mother. Everyone was telling us how much they liked his light and funny style.
We made the right decision to choose Harris Bloom for our 05-27-2017 wedding ceremony and we would highly recommend him. Book your next event/wedding with Harris, you will not regret it! June & Gary Wagner

Profile Picture Gyongyi, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Harris was fantastic to worth with, and he made the ceremony amazing. He wrote the ceremony in a way that totally reflected my husband and I's personality. The ceremony was the perfect balance of personal touches and funny moments. We received tons of compliments and it remains my favorite part of the day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 5/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Agnostic, Customized Vows, Licensed

So amazing and responsive! He was the officiant for a friends wedding and he takes the time to get to know the couple and write a meaningful but not corny ceremony. He is very thoughtful in his word choices.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Harris is awesome!!!! We are so happy we chose him to officiate our wedding on May 12th. He is incredibly responsive (something I can't say for most other officiants I reached out to!) He met with us a few months prior to our wedding. Super nice guy and makes you feel like you've known each other forever. He asks all the right questions to really learn the inside and outs of your relationship. He knocked our ceremony out of the park! There were tears and laughter and joy from everyone! He captured the essence of us and everything we wanted in our ceremony. Simply the best!!!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Harris did an AMAZING job with out wedding service. He really personalized it to us and made it light, funny and meaningful. We got SO many compliments on the service from our family and guests. He was very accommodating to my specific vow requests and when our dog started barking during the ceremony, he seamlessly added it into the ceremony which I absolutely loved. Harris was quick to respond to all of my e-mails and really easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend Harris as an officiant.

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married on February 25, and Harris was AMAZING. My absolute favorite part of our wedding was our ceremony -- his words were absolutely beautiful and perfect. My husband and I come from different religions and backgrounds so I was nervous about how it would go, but he really said it all so well and was able to really understand who we both are and bring it all together so perfectly - he had everyone laughing and crying at the right moments.. Everyone was talking about it afterwards and even my father thought he was great (and trust me, getting him to love it is not easy to do!!). He really is the best - highly, highly recommended!

Profile Picture Ilana, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Harris was outstanding! Our wedding ceremony was so perfectly tailored to our personalities and relationship our guests. His questionnaire allows him to create a wonderful ceremony and he had the perfect mix of funny and sweet. All of our guests faved about his ceremony. Harris was very responsive via email and was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Kate, 1/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, Agnostic

I couldn't have picked a more perfect wedding officiant - he was so detail-oriented in his questionnaire as a couple. We felt that he got to the root of who we are and why we love each other so much. The ceremony was so moving and entertaining I was laughing so hard one minute and holding back tears the next. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a memorable officiant - even my family and friends in attendance fell in love with him. From the bottom of our hearts, Thank you! (and no, we weren't compensated to write this glowing review, he truly is that amazing).

Profile Picture Shanice, 1/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Harris is "Simply The Best!" My husband and I got married January 1, 2017 and Harris was with us every step of the way! If we had questions, he had answers, he made our ceremony perfect to match our relationship and each other. I received so many compliments for him right away! He truly cares about the couple he is going to marry. He takes the time out to learn about us, our relationship and details that he incorporates into our ceremony to make it special! I love him, thank you Harris

Profile Picture Mariateresa, 1/1/17, 1 Review