Flor Bella Designs

Mahwah, New Jersey View map Visit website

$2,901 Typical Price

A leading retail wedding florist in Mahwah, New Jersey, Flor Bella Designs specializes in premium, custom floral arrangements for weddings and special events. With over 40 years of combined industry experience, team members at Flor Bella Designs have developed a distinct style and unique taste that contributes to the creation of couples' floral designs. Flor Bella Designs prides itself on giving each couple their undivided attention while producing the best arrangement that fits their event.

The team at Flor Bella Designs works with you to provide a personalized floral design experience that transforms your ideas and visions into reality. Through an initial consultation, couples will work with a designer to design their ideal event or wedding and coordinate delivery, setup, and cleanup services for their florals.

Products Offered
Whether you are seeking a floral style that is classic, modern, romantic, eclectic, or glamorous, Flor Bella Designs offers a selection of assorted fresh flowers, dish gardens, exotic orchids, and custom, permanent silk floral arrangements. Couples can design a variety of arrangements, including aisle and altar decor, flower crowns, and table arrangements, or request artificial flowers for their event or as home decor. Additional floral arrangements include:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,901

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 10/24/2021

A Pleasure to Work With!

We cannot say enough great things about working with Flor Bella. Freddy was so fast with responding to a ton of changes I made throughout the planning process. They arrived to the venue very early and everything was meticulous and perfect. We highly recommend using Flor Bella for your wedding.
  • Nai
    Nai M. Married on 04/24/2021

All my wedding floral arrangements were amazing!!!

Donna's great attention to detail and expertise made the selection process extremely easy. On the wedding day I was blown way, everything was like I had ambitioned and more! The guest raved about how stunning the floral arrangements were. Donna and Freddy really went above and beyond, and the price was reasonable. I recommend Flor Bella Designs if you want your special day to be totally amazing. Thank you for making my big day so memorable. Naidu Maldonato
  • Tracy
    Tracy Married on 09/28/2018

Perfect!!!

We used Flor Bella Designs for our wedding flowers and were not disappointed. When we went in for a consultation, I attempted to describe what I wanted and Freddy knew exactly what I was looking for. He put together a quote for me and to my surprise, I was able to get 16 centerpieces, my bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, 2 corsages and 8 boutonnieres all for a VERY reasonable price. They also made a sample centerpiece for me to look at before the wedding, which I really appreciated. Our centerpieces and bouquets came out absolutely stunning, they were exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day. I literally did not want to put my bouquet down the whole day because I loved it so much. Thank you Flor Bella for making our wedding day beautiful!!!

Yours Truly Party Planning Yours Truly Party Planning Wedding Planners

The team at Flor Bella is just amazing! Freddy is beyond talented. He took my clients' thought and turned into the most beautiful display with a sunflower theme, I personally have ever seen. They deliver beyond what I and my client expected. The flowers were fresh, in full bloom and arranged perfectly. I can not say enough good things about Flor Bella!

MacArthur Ridge Plaza 310 Ridge Road, 310 Ridge Road Mahwah, New Jersey, 07430
2015295455

Monday - Friday: 9am-6pm Saturday: 9am - 3pm
Location of (Flor Bella Designs)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding