416 Washington Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042 Map · Phone number

About Yours Truly Party Planning

We are a NJ based event planning company. We specialize in all events, and can be hands on or just simple decorators. Our goal is to ensure what you ask for and want is what we deliver.

Follow Yours Truly Party Planning on

marissa ryans wedding marissa ryans wedding 0123
86e51dd950ce14ac 1469546967426 untitled

2 Reviews for Yours Truly Party Planning

Ana · Married on 07/09/2016

Contracting the services of Jada Roman of Yours Truly Party Planning was by far the best investment for my daughter's wedding. Jada is phenomenal! She is incredibly organized, flexible, creative, and a wonderful person. She introduced us to amazing vendors that she knew were reliable and professional. She organized visits, attended every vendor meeting, and above all ran everything perfectly the day of. Having her meant that my daughter didn't have to worry about the tedious things and she was really able to enjoy her day to the fullest. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for Jada. I would recommend her and trust her with all your party needs. With only a little less than 6 months' notice, she executed my daughter's vision for a rustic themed wedding expertly. The entire experience by far exceeded my expectations and most importantly that of my daughters. I am still hearing feedback from our guests about how incredible the wedding was. "Best wedding they've ever been to"! The feeling of being calm on the most important day of your life is priceless. I encourage any bride to at the very least set up a consultation with her. I have no doubt you will love her as much as we did.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Marissa · Married on 07/09/2016

From Day 1 Jada was amazing! I gave her 5 months to plan my wedding of 200+ people, and she got right to it. She handled everything professionally and was also there to make me smile along the way. I never once felt the stress of the planning. She has a wealth of knowledge, an attention to detail, and many connections in the industry. The vendors she pulled together for my big day were spectacular. Jada executed every single thing I had asked for and more. She always gave me a ton of options based on what I was looking for, and offered to help whenever needed--it was as if she knew exactly what I was picturing. Whether it was an appointment, a walk through, or a simple check-in, Jada was organized and ready. I couldn't have asked for more and am beyond happy with how my wedding day turned out. Everyone had a blast, and I wouldn't change a thing if I could. From planning in the months ahead, to the week-of, to the day-of, to the day-after, Jada delivered.

Sent on 07/22/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 300.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Gabe Collazo Photography
    Gabe Collazo Photography Wedding Photographers

Had the pleasure of working with Jada, we had awesome communication and the pre planning and the event day went off without a hitch ! Every details was on point, the bride and groom were extremely happy and relaxed because they knew everything was in great hands. Fun evening throughout ! Looking forward to the next event with Yours Truly. Give them a call, you won't be disappointed!

• 416 Washington Avenue Montclair, 07042 See on map