Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About A Guilded Wedding

A Guilded Wedding is a day of coordination specialist located in Brooklyn, New York. Owner and wedding planner, Brina Guild, has been executing seamless wedding days for nearly ten years. Clients praise her creativity, knowledge and professionalism. She also offers month to month planning, which is a great way to have a planner, yet stay budget conscious.

Experience
Brina has fifteen years experience managing live theater. Her skills in producing for the stage translated perfectly into organizing and planning weddings. While working at Lincoln Center, she studied after hours with The American Academy of Wedding Professionals to become a certified wedding planner.

A Guilded Wedding offers timelines and to-do lists for an organized wedding day. A list of their services include:

• Hourly Consultations
  • Day-of Coordination
  • Month of Planning
  • Vendor Referrals

Other Services
From last-minute elopements to double weddings, this company can plan an array of wedding types. Additional weddings they plan include:

• Civil

Ballroom Reveal
Ballroom Reveal
Royalty
Royalty
Here's looking at you, kid.
Here's looking at you, kid.
Thank you, next!

31 Reviews for A Guilded Wedding

• Casey

Casey · Married on 03/23/2019

Brina is amazing!

I fully admit that I’m a “DIY-type-A” personality and started taking that approach to planning my wedding. Thank god we hired Brina who helped organize all of my thoughts (that were all over the place). Brina is so organized and helpful (and all while remaining calm). I’ve said it to about anyone who will listen: my wedding wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was without her there. From the ore-wedding meetings (I would go into them feeling overwhelmed and a bundle of stress and leave feeling calm and in control of everything) to the day of the wedding, Brina was my rock! The entire day went off without a hitch and I was so relaxed when I was expecting to be a bundle of stress. Brina was sweet, professional, caring and intelligent and if I could I would give her 10 stars.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Alexandra · Married on 11/24/2018

Couldn’t have done it without her!

Brina was the glue that kept everything together on my wedding day. She preempted every issue that arose and kept our bridal party of 19 on schedule. Throughout the planning process she kept me organized, calm and always encouraged me to "just be a bride." Not only was she there for me with logistics and bookings, but she was there to talk me through anything, including wedding drama and gave me the best advice. I like to consider myself very organized, but Brina helped me with tasks I didn't even know were part of the process. If you want true peace of mind and a perfectly planned wedding day, look no further than Brina and A Guilded Wedding.

Sent on 02/04/2019

A Guilded Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1