Carismas Design LLC

Beachwood, NJ View map Visit website
$3,100 Package Price

$3,100 Package Price

Carismas Party Planning Services LLC is a passionate wedding planning company located in Beachwood, New Jersey. Their experienced wedding planning team offers a variety of packages to suit your individual needs. Their goal is for your wedding to reflect your unique personality while bringing your vision to life. Carismas Party Planning Services LLC will simplify the planning process, and create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.

Experience
This award-winning company has over 13 years of experience in the hospitality industry. They excel at creating a beautiful event filled with sophistication, romanticism and flair. They're passionate about what they do, and they can't wait to make your special day a success.

This full-service company offers wedding planning for your ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner. Their packages include: Full Wedding Plan, Partial Wedding Plan and Month of Coordination. They also offer elegant invitations and favors, as well as one-of-a-kind decor. Their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1550

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5100

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 04/16/2021

Cristina is the best!

Let me start by saying Cristina is truly the best. If you’re planning a wedding or will be planning a wedding in the future, YOU NEED HER. She is seriously a miracle worker.

I have been mentally planning my wedding since I was probably about 19 years old (I’m 33 now so this has been going on for a while). I would read wedding planning books for fun. So when it came time to plan my wedding for real I was READY! Then covid happened. Luckily I had already chosen all my vendors, but it was about 4 months before my wedding when I started feeling overwhelmed. After a year and a half of planning, plus 1 pandemic, wedding planning fatigue had set in and I was just over it. I reached out to my officiant (who is also amazing, Ceremonies my Lauren, if you’re wondering) and she recommended Cristina as a Month of Coordinator.

Like most people, I thought, “I don’t need a wedding planner/coordinator.” I cannot stress this enough, Cristina is so much more than that. Cristina is so kind and understanding. She makes everyone feel calm because she’s got everything under control. She created the entire wedding timeline, communicated with all my vendors to make sure everyone was on time, knew what they were doing and where they were going. On the day of she was my human alarm clock so that I never had to think about where I had to be and when. That feeling is absolutely priceless. I actually got to enjoy every second of my wedding day because I literally had nothing to worry about. I could just live in the moment and have fun.

Because of covid I had trouble getting access to my ideal photo location. For months I had been emailing my contact at the photo venue, and 5 months before the wedding they completely stopped responding. Cristina went above and beyond, reaching out to anyone who had an email or phone number posted on the venue’s website. (I’m pretty sure she might have called someone’s mom.) Just when I had given up hope she found a board member who was able to grant me access to the property. Remember when I said she was a miracle worker? Yeah.

I had a completely stress free wedding day and I owe that all to Cristina. She is absolutely amazing and I cannot recommend her enough.
  • Stephy
    Stephy Married on 03/08/2021

Very Professional and Accommodating! Love Cristina!

I had an incredible experience with Cristina at Carismas. My wedding would not have been as success as it was without her especially during these COVID times. She really took alot of stress off of me and my family and we are so grateful for her services. She has an eye for detail and really put my needs first. I would highly recommend Cristina to every bride.
    Robin H. Married on 09/26/2020

You Need Cristina!!

Cristina was our Coordinator for my daughter's wedding 9/26/20. I can't imagine not having her to guide us. We had a Barn wedding (actually because of COVID had it outside the barn) so we had to do everything ourselves. She was AMAZING! Handled the vendors and all documentation we needed, created a timeline for hair, makeup, and photographer so it all went perfectly smooth, calmed me down when I called her stressed about weather, offered suggestions/ideas that we never thought of. Very professional and organized and was ALWAYS very responsive when I had a question or needed advice. Excellent communication!! Didn't worry about a thing on the wedding day! So my daughter & I were able to enjoy the day. I can't say enough about our experiences with her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More Wedding Cakes

Excellent service and great to work with. Cristina is incredible to work with, cannot wait to work with her again. A++

Bloomery Flower Studio Bloomery Flower Studio Wedding Florists

Anyone searching for a true professional with an eye for style and detail needs to use Carismas services. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and will thoroughly oversee all the details of your event, making it perfect. We look forward to working with her again!!

836 Mermaid Ave Beachwood, NJ, 08722
732-912-7226
Location of (Carismas Design LLC)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding