225 E Pittsburgh Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Pop & Clink

Pop & Clink is a wedding and event planning company based in South Jersey. This business is the dream come true of owner Jeri Anne, who has been passionate about throwing parties since she hosted her own sweet sixteen. Meticulous and friendly, she founded Pop & Clink with the goal of making her clients’ wedding dreams come to life. She has helped run more than 1,000 events, and she utilizes this experience to ensure that your wedding is stress free. While she is located in South Jersey, she is happy to travel farther afield for your special day.

This wedding coordinator offers her expertise for every step of the planning process. From putting together a romantic and unforgettable proposal to arranging every detail of the big day, Jeri Anne provides a thorough and professional service. Wedding packages are fully customizable to each couple’s taste, wedding size, and desire for comprehensive or day-of coordinating. Her attention to detail and knowledge of local vendors play important roles in making sure that everything goes smoothly on the wedding day. For couples who have already tied the knot, Jeri Anne organizes anniversary celebrations and baby showers to commemorate all of love’s milestones.

lauraandluke 51 1992557 160372543923268
lauraandluke 51 1992557 160372543923268

7 Reviews for Pop & Clink

• Z

Zoe Bolle · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing! Thanks to Jeri Anne our day was perfect and we didn’t have to worry about a thing!

Jeri Anne was a life saver. She suggested the best vendors for us and was always available to talk and resolve any issue I was having. She made our day perfect and amazing! Jeri Anne made sure everything was taken care of so that we could enjoy our wedding. We never had to worry. She made me feel at ease and was so professional, caring,and on top of the details! She is an expert in the wedding field and I highly recommend her services to anyone thinking about getting married in the South Jersey Area! Thanks to Jeri Anne our special day was everything we dreamed of and more! Xo

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Jessica Klaube

Jessica Klaube · Married on 05/04/2019

I can't say enough good things about Jeri Anne

She truly helped us execute our dream wedding! Even more impressively she came in to replace our first wedding planner, who just left out of no where. We were already trying to plan our wedding in a short period of time, and now we had a wedding planner who was jumping into the mix even closer to our wedding date. But as soon as Jeri Anne called to introduce herself, she assured me that I had nothing to worry about - and she was right!

Not only was she incredibly sweet and easy to get along with, she was also so attentive and really made us feel like we were a priority. Besides the fact that all of our guests had such a great time, I also loved that as soon as my husband and I arrived the day before our wedding, we were able to just relax and enjoy ourselves. I know many of us dream about our wedding day forever, but there are SO many details, and things that you DON’T think about. Your wedding can quickly go from a dream to a nightmare with the amount of work and planning that goes into it. Thanks to Jeri Anne, we didn’t reach that level of stress. She offered great suggestions whenever we needed them, executed things we envisioned perfectly, and even assured us that if anything were to go wrong she was ready to think quickly and solve any problem that came our way! I can’t recommend her enough to anyone looking to plan their event!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pop & Clink FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Pop & Clink

Jeri Anne Gerace

Jeri Anne Gerace

Owner

I'’m a local to the Cape May County area and no one loves planning a party quite like I do. For me it’s all about the details! I know the little touches can really make a difference when planning a party, wedding or bachelorette weekend.

My love for planning started back in high school when it was time to have my sweet sixteen. I created the centerpieces, invitations, menu and curated the playlist on my own. From there I decided to host themed parties at my house each month (sorry Dad!) I’m sure my classmates thought I was insane, but hosting and coordinating events was something I was passionate about. I knew I had to make this my career!

Flash forward to my graduation from University of Miami and I was packing my bags for Boston. I spent the 2014 season up there working as a Marketing Associate for The New England Patriots. Being the avid sports fan that I am working for an NFL team was a dream come true however, it wasn’t where my heart was. I came home after the season and started working as a Wedding and Event Coordinator. After putting on over 1,000 events I knew I was ready to break out on my own and start Pop & Clink!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 225 E Pittsburgh Ave Wildwood, NJ, 08260 See on map
    Location of (Pop & Clink)