Pop & Clink

Wildwood, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Pop & Clink is a wedding and event planning company based in South Jersey. This business is the dream come true of owner Jeri Anne, who has been passionate about throwing parties since she hosted her own sweet sixteen. Meticulous and friendly, she founded Pop & Clink with the goal of making her clients’ wedding dreams come to life. She has helped run more than 1,000 events, and she utilizes this experience to ensure that your wedding is stress-free. While she is located in South Jersey, she is happy to travel farther afield for your special day.

This wedding coordinator offers her expertise for every step of the planning process. From putting together a romantic and unforgettable proposal to arranging every detail of the big day, Jeri Anne provides a thorough and professional service. Wedding packages are fully customizable to each couple’s taste, wedding size, and desire for comprehensive or day-of coordinating. Her attention to detail and knowledge of local vendors play important roles in making sure that everything goes smoothly on the wedding day. For couples who have already tied the knot, Jeri Anne organizes anniversary celebrations and baby showers to commemorate all of love’s milestones.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Colleen M. Married on 05/21/2022

Perfect Beach Wedding

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! We had a small, beach wedding with 70 guests. Jeri Anne was on top of every detail and allowed us to focus on enjoying our day. Every vendor we used was at her recommendation and helped us to plan everything according to the vision we had in mind. We would HIGHLY recommend Pop Clink!
  • Katie
    Katie A. Married on 04/22/2022

Incredible Day of Coordinator

We hired Jeri Anne for our day of coordinator wedding down the shore and she was INCREDIBLE! She went above and beyond for us throughout our wedding planning and made our wedding day the most amazing day. It was evident that she cared about every detail of our day and made our dream wedding come to life. Can’t recommend her enough if you are looking for any type of wedding planning!!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Jeri Anne Gerace
Jeri Anne Gerace
Owner

I'’m a local to the Cape May County area and no one loves planning a party quite like I do. For me it’s all about the details! I know the little touches can really make a difference when planning a party, wedding or bachelorette weekend.

My love for planning started back in high school when it was time to have my sweet sixteen. I created the centerpieces, invitations, menu and curated the playlist on my own. From there I decided to host themed parties at my house each month (sorry Dad!) I’m sure my classmates thought I was insane, but hosting and coordinating events was something I was passionate about. I knew I had to make this my career!

Flash forward to my graduation from University of Miami and I was packing my bags for Boston. I spent the 2014 season up there working as a Marketing Associate for The New England Patriots. Being the avid sports fan that I am working for an NFL team was a dream come true however, it wasn’t where my heart was. I came home after the season and started working as a Wedding and Event Coordinator. After putting on over 1,000 events I knew I was ready to break out on my own and start Pop & Clink!

225 E Pittsburgh Ave Wildwood, NJ, 08260
Location of (Pop & Clink)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding