Pop & Clink Reviews

Pop & Clink View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica W. Getting married on 12/10/2021

So much more than we expected in a wedding coordinator!

My husband and I were dumbstruck by the perfection of our wedding day. It was beyond anything we had expected. Particularly for a wedding planned in 4 weeks time during a pandemic. My family raved about Jeri Anne's involvement. 'So attentive, but not intrusive!' 'She elevated the event!' 'We need to have her for every family event!' Every detail was beautiful and every one of our 17 guests were comfortable, which is saying quite a lot given the pandemic factor. From her first hello that day, necklace assistance, handing me my first glass of wine at the perfect moment, bustling me up, making sure my dad had all his special moments, right down to wrapping things up for the evening, I can honestly say I wouldn't have made it through that day without Jeri Anne. Her professional coordination with all the vendors, us, and our families, to make our day more special than we could ever imagine produced stunning results. She was flexible down to the night before the wedding with changes/additions to our day of schedule and rolled with the changes as my dad continued to switch things up day of! Her thoughtfulness and charismatic personality had her fitting in like a member of the family that day. So glad she was a part of it!
  • Z
    Zoe B. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing! Thanks to Jeri Anne our day was perfect and we didn’t have to worry about a thing!

Jeri Anne was a life saver. She suggested the best vendors for us and was always available to talk and resolve any issue I was having. She made our day perfect and amazing! Jeri Anne made sure everything was taken care of so that we could enjoy our wedding. We never had to worry. She made me feel at ease and was so professional, caring,and on top of the details! She is an expert in the wedding field and I highly recommend her services to anyone thinking about getting married in the South Jersey Area! Thanks to Jeri Anne our special day was everything we dreamed of and more! Xo
  • Jessica Klaube
    Jessica K. Married on 05/04/2019

I can't say enough good things about Jeri Anne

She truly helped us execute our dream wedding! Even more impressively she came in to replace our first wedding planner, who just left out of no where. We were already trying to plan our wedding in a short period of time, and now we had a wedding planner who was jumping into the mix even closer to our wedding date. But as soon as Jeri Anne called to introduce herself, she assured me that I had nothing to worry about - and she was right!

Not only was she incredibly sweet and easy to get along with, she was also so attentive and really made us feel like we were a priority. Besides the fact that all of our guests had such a great time, I also loved that as soon as my husband and I arrived the day before our wedding, we were able to just relax and enjoy ourselves. I know many of us dream about our wedding day forever, but there are SO many details, and things that you DON’T think about. Your wedding can quickly go from a dream to a nightmare with the amount of work and planning that goes into it. Thanks to Jeri Anne, we didn’t reach that level of stress. She offered great suggestions whenever we needed them, executed things we envisioned perfectly, and even assured us that if anything were to go wrong she was ready to think quickly and solve any problem that came our way! I can’t recommend her enough to anyone looking to plan their event!
    Ellen P. Married on 11/25/2018

Amazing , wonderful and so helpful

An amazing experience! Always professional, calm , helpful and organized. Extremely knowledgeable about everything in the event planning field . Would recommend to anyone planning any sort of party
  • Nicole
    Nicole L. Married on 09/21/2018

Nicole lagano - Bride

Jeri Anne was our wedding planner two years ago and was the absolute best! I can’t say enough how helpful she was during the wedding planning process. We had a long engagement and she was so helpful from day one, answered all emails, calls and every little question I had. She is professional, kind and excellent at what she does. Th day of I had nothing to worry about, she even assisted us with tipping our vendors which was so helpful! I was so worried about the day being perfect and because of her it was, my vision came alive and everything went smooth from start to finish! I highly recommend her, you won’t regret it .
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 05/05/2018

Stress free and Fun Wedding Planning!

Jeri helped my husband and I plan our wedding at Congress Hall in Cape May. I was so stressful on what needed done, how do I make my dream wedding happen, and what vendors to use. Jeri has great knowledge and relationships with the vendors that made it easier for us! Also, when I showed her the details and inspirations of how I want our wedding to be, she made it happen! She brings a positive and stress-free environment for wedding planning. I'm considering her to help us plan future events because it's that enjoyable! Highly recommend.
    Nicole Married on 09/16/2016

Control Freak Approved!

As a bonafide control freak, it was a nearly impossible task to trust anyone to help execute my wedding day. That being said, I needed a day of coordinator so I could actually enjoy myself. Jeri Anne was fabulous! She was a breeze to work with, understood my vision, and executed everything beautifully. She also kept the day running super smoothly and on time (which was huge for me). I would 100% recommend her to any picky, admittedly high strung brides like myself!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie H. Married on 06/26/2021

Great planner near the NJ shore

Jeri Anne was so sweet and willing to help with what she could. We originally were thinking of having our wedding down the shore but changed the location to Bucks county, PA. Jeri Anne would be perfect for anyone needing help down the shore, she did her best for us without knowing the area and she helped us have an absolutely perfect day! Absolutely recommend!