On WeddingWire since 2023
Angi & Co is a full service boutique wedding and event design company based in Bergen County, NJ. Knowing that even the smallest details make a big difference, our approach to event design is that "life is in the details." With over 15 years producing events worldwide, Angi & Co brings a personal touch and unparalleled level of expertise to every client we work with.
The Angi & Co team work tirelessly to incorporate your vision and inspiration into our aesthetic design and execution. We pride ourselves on collaborating with our clients so they are reassured at each step of the planning process whether it's in a ballroom, the caribbean or an intimate backyard wedding.
Angi & Co is honored to work with clients from all backgrounds and on events of all sizes and budgets worldwide. This one-stop shop offers planning packages for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners specifically designed to fit your needs and budget. Wedding services offered include the following:
- Budget management
- Chinese Tea Ceremony coordination
- Cultural Wedding detail incorporation
- Day-of/Wedding-of coordination
- Event design
- Full-service planning
- Guest list management
- Korean Pyeh Baek coordination
- Timelines/To-do lists
- Vendor coordination
- Floral design and coordination
- Hotel accommodations
- Party favors
- Wedding Rehearsals
- Available to travel
Angi & Co's in-house team creative team is available to assist with every detail of your wedding no matter the size or scale. Partial services and design consultation for specific elements can be customized as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What is the hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
Simply the best
Most importantly, Angie connected us to the best vendors, and I am so happy she introduced them to us! Our guests kept asking how seamless and coordinated the event was with a fantastic team of vendors under Angie's lead.
Thank you so much for sharing the joy with us and getting teary during our ceremony, and the beautiful memories of working with you will be forever remembered. We sincerely appreciate your attention to detail and uncompromising passion for helping the bride have the wedding of their dreams.
-Alvin & Bomina
Best Wedding Planner!
(1) You will be organized and meet deadlines. Angie created a personalized 12-month detailed schedule for what needed to be done and when it needed to be done. Angie then guided us through each and every task on the schedule, from signing with the venue to selecting personalized menu cards. The best part about this is that you will not have to worry about being missing something or being late.
(2) Your vendors will be of top quality. Angie has relationships with different venues and vendors (photography, DJ/band, florist, etc.), and her recommendations did not disappoint. You will know that the venue and vendors are of top quality and that you are getting the best price for their services.
(3) Your wedding will be tailored to you. Angie has been a part of countless weddings, and will have many ideas and options based on what you want.
(4) Your wedding day will go smoothly. The wedding day is obviously the busiest day. Angie and her team will be at the venue, coordinating the vendors, making sure everything is timely, and most importantly, making sure that you are comfortable on your big day. Our wedding day was fun and stress-free.
Because of Angi & Co., my wife and I never once felt overwhelmed throughout the entire process. We simply trusted Angi & Co., and the rest is history. We are grateful.
Amazing and detailed!
Are you interested?