Flor Bella Designs Reviews

Flor Bella Designs 7
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/28/2018

Perfect!!!

We used Flor Bella Designs for our wedding flowers and were not disappointed. When we went in for a consultation, I attempted to describe what I wanted and Freddy knew exactly what I was looking for. He put together a quote for me and to my surprise, I was able to get 16 centerpieces, my bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, 2 corsages and 8 boutonnieres all for a VERY reasonable price. They also made a sample centerpiece for me to look at before the wedding, which I really appreciated. Our centerpieces and bouquets came out absolutely stunning, they were exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day. I literally did not want to put my bouquet down the whole day because I loved it so much. Thank you Flor Bella for making our wedding day beautiful!!!

• Jenifer

Jenifer · Married on 02/02/2018

Freddy and the team at Flor Bella did an amazing job on our wedding in February 2018. I knew we wanted somewhat unique wedding flowers and came to several florists with a vision. Freddy understood and elaborated on it, easily. We got everything we wanted and more, and his quote was significantly less than some of the other florists I met with. We got a great value, loved our flowers, and had a smooth and simple experience with the fabulous Flor Bella!

Flor Bella Designs 8
    Flor Bella Designs 9
    Flor Bella Designs 10

Kathy · Married on 11/18/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Flora Bella. My sons wedding was in November. This is my first wedding and I was nervous. What flowers do I get, I wanted a romantic, elegant & rustic look. Well Pat, the owner introduced me to Freddy. Right away I felt very calm and assured Everything would be amazing. He definitely exceeded my expectations. They were so professional and on time and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them for all your occasions. You’ll be so happy you did.

Flor Bella Designs 11

Allison · Married on 08/12/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Freddy and Flor Bella Designs! They did an unbelievable job making my vision of how I wanted my flowers and room set up on my wedding day come true. The first day I met with Freddy and showed him some examples of the style and flowers I was looking for and he not only created what I wanted, but took it one step further to make it even more amazing than I could have imagined. Freddy put the effort into finding my first choice on flower stands, and even went as far to paint the stands so they would be the color gold I was hoping for. There was never a “no” or “we cant do that” coming from Flor Bella Designs. Freddy was very patient with my requests and specifics to detail. Everything I mentioned that I hoped to have, happened. On the wedding day it was a very last-minute change on moving the ceremony back outside due to the weather, and Freddy quickly flipped everything from inside to outside with ease. I cannot tell you how many people came to me at the wedding and afterwards to rave about the flowers and room décor. I have friends asking to use my pictures for their own examples now! I can’t thank Freddy and Flor Bella Designs enough for making it truly the perfect day.

Flor Bella Designs 12
    Flor Bella Designs 13
    Flor Bella Designs 14

Liz · Married on 10/22/2016

Flor Bella is hands down the best florist anyone can work with. Freddy is absolutely amazing and created the most beautiful centerpieces , bouquets, and boutonnières. The colors were exquisite and made my pictures even more breathtaking. Since the wedding, all I have heard about is how beautiful the flowers were and where did we get them. People have been posting pictures of the flowers on Facebook and Instagram, how often do you see that ? Flor Bella is professional, responsive, and makes wedding planning easy.

I cannot say enough about the beautiful work, center pieces and bouquets created by Freddy and Flor Bella. The flowers were stunning. The bouquets were full and smelled heavenly. I highly recommend Freddy and Flor Bella Designs. They really go above and beyond!

Kathleen · Married on 07/18/2015

Flor Bella provided the flowers for the church, cocktail hour and reception for my wedding. They did an amazing job on all of the centerpieces along with all of the bouquets. All of the flowers were beyond my expectations. They did such a fabulous job. Everything looked so perfect and beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend Flor Bella! They were very easy to work with!

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

Everything about our experience was perfect! Scott and Freddy worked with us to give us the unique, interesting flowers we wanted and we couldn't have been happier! I wasn't looking for traditional wedding flowers or a traditional color scheme. I also didn't really provide a lot of do's and don't of what I wanted but they still came up with great ideas and a beautiful vision. My bouquet was a gorgeous combination of purple and orange along with succulents and wildflowers.

Every email and conversation with them was easy which is always a blessing while wedding planning. Thanks again, Flor Bella!

leah · Married on 03/29/2014

My flowers were simply stunning!! They created EXACTLY what I had envisioned, from my bouquet all the way to the centerpieces, my reception venue looked magical. I cannot express how great their service was. From my first appointment with Scott and Freddie all the way to the day of my wedding they were nothing but wonderful! I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants their special day to be beautiful!

Victoria · Married on 10/12/2013

The flowers at my wedding were everything I hoped they would be! The bouquets, boutonnieres and ceremony flowers were gorgeous and the centerpieces were stunningly elegant and creative. The service was professional and on-track, right down to the nitty-gritty detail – for example, asking me if we needed a separate delivery of the bouquets to my home for pre-wedding photography … A small thing that made a big difference … I’d never have thought of it without their prompting! A talented group of designers – they were a big part of making my wedding day stress free and special. I would recommend them to my friends without the slightest hesitation.

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2013

Flor Bella Designs made my wedding more stunning than I could have ever imagined! They got every aspect of what we envisioned for our flowers and made them a reality! They were full of awesome suggestions but also listened to what we wanted as well! They were friendly, accommodating, punctual and SOOOO HELPFUL!! I would recommend them to everyone! Trust me, they take the stress out of picking out your flower arrangements!

With a VERY tight budget and very definite ideas of what I wanted, I found Freddy at Flor Bella after rejecting 3 other florists. I was really skeptical but I had him make a sample centerpiece and I was thrilled - it was perfect! He decorated the Chuppa, made the most gorgeous bridal bouquet I have ever seen, and had all the centerpieces on the tables exactly when I requested them. They were fresh, full and everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful they were. Freddy was a delight to work with and a number of people have already asked for his number.

Taylor · Married on 11/10/2012

I used Flor Bella Designs for my wedding in November of 2012 and couldn't have had a better experience! I met with Scott and Freddy at their shop in New Jersey for a personal consultation and I knew I would be in good hands. Both designers really listened to my ideas and vision for the look of my ceremony and reception, and then offered suggestions to make my vision even better! What's really incredible is that my wedding was at a resort/hotel in VIRGINIA! The team at Flor Bella really went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come true. They coordinated with local florists and distributors to make sure that they could provide the exceptional level of service they're known for even hundreds of miles from their shop. Scott and Freddy were able to give my ceremony a classic, traditional look, while at the same time changing the entire atmosphere for the reception into a vibrant lounge complete with all the personal touches that make a wedding truly special. My guests are still talking about the flowers from my wedding, and I will continue to recommend Flor Bella Designs to every bride I meet!

Jen · event on: 09/29/2013

I have used Flor Bella Designs for two funerals and a christening so far and I will never go anywhere else for my flower arrangements. I've dealt with Scott all three times and he is one of the most personable, compassionate, enjoyable, yet professional people I've ever met which makes using Flor Bella's services such a pleasure on top of the beautiful art they create with their arrangements. Not only have guests at the events, but also the vendors have asked which florist I used because they say they have never seen such gorgeous flowers! Flor Bella Designs will continue to have my business for every event!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Flor Bella Designs's reply:

Just wanted to thank you for the VERY kind words. It is equally a pleasure working with you and your family
    Your friends at Flor Bella Designs

diane · Married on 10/18/2014

After meeting with a few florists, my then-fiance and I thought we'd have to settle for your run-of-the-mill large distributor florist to create something along the lines of our vision while stay within our budget. On our first meeting Freddy was very friendly, professional, unpretentious and overall pretty chill; he offered us coffee while discussing what we envisioned for our wedding day. Judging from his portfolio and the fact that he seemed to come up with other--for lack of a better word--vegetation and parts of the plants to use to compliment the floral arrangement, we knew that this was an art to Freddy and finally found the florist we wanted to work with. Freddy created centerpieces and bouquets that we never could have dreamed of! Our tall centerpieces were branches of preserved fall foliage with tea lights dangling, low centerpieces were a beautiful mixture of fall blooms, and the bouquets were seasonally elegant without having to use a rose...Freddy, instead, artfully substituted them with ornamental kale. Ornamental kale?! How much more unique and one of a kind can you get with that? I really regret not having a plan of how to preserve my bouquet, as we left the Monday after our wedding. My parents took home a low centerpiece though, and luckily it's been drying beautifully. My husband was excited that the boutonnieres were enhanced with blue thistle, which he and the groomsmen thought were cool. We also really wanted and hope that it was also fun creating these arrangements. The only detail that kept us from scoring the "value" portion a 5 is that we were missing a boutonniere for one of our ring bearers (we had two). With all the craziness of prepping, the the fact that the children (and everyone else for that matter) would not even notice, and the cost of the boutonniere in comparison to everything else spent for the whole day, I didn't bother worrying about it.