Crossed Keys Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Olivia
    Olivia S. Married on 10/10/2021

The Most Stunning Wedding Florals & Design

I cannot begin to describe how amazing the florals were for my wedding at Crossed Keys Estate! I had a very specific vision in mind and the team executed it beautifully! Jessica was so accommodating as I changed my mind multiple times during the planning process, even when I added additions a few weeks before the wedding. Every moment from our large-scale seating chart to the backdrop for our sweetheart table, to the arbor we were married in front of was artfully designed. I highly recommend choosing Crossed Keys Designs to make the wedding of your dreams come to life!
    Jermaine S. Married on 10/20/2019

Awesome experience

Our wedding was beautiful, Jess and Katheryn were so sweet and generous. She made our modern garden magic theme come true.

Crossed Keys Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Jermaine! It was such a pleasure working with you and Andrew on your dream wedding.
  • Josie
    Josie Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I absolutely loved our wedding flowers!!!

My husband & I got married at Crossed Keys Estate & having our flowers done by Event Designs by Katherine was such a fabulous experience! We got married in October and I really wanted a mixture of light, beautiful ivory's & pinks mixed with very vampy dark, moody colors. And that's exactly what we got! I don't know much at all about different kinds of flowers, but I told them what I envisioned and they created such beautiful bouquets, beautiful centerpieces, and the MOST beautiful arbor for us to get married under. I wanted the dark flowers to be as dark as possible & that's what they delivered. It all went so beautifully with the rest of our decor, I couldn't have been happier. I couldn't let go of my bouquet, so I had them sent to a florist to press and frame them; I can't wait to get them in the mail and have them be a part of my home forever to remember how absolutely beautiful our surroundings were on our wedding day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Anne M. Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We celebrated our daughter’s wedding last weekend at Crossed Keys Estate. It was absolutely magical. Katherine and Jessica guided us every step of the way and for that we are truly appreciative. The flowers... they blew us away - simply stunning, capturing the wedding colors perfectly! One guest confessed that she took more pictures of the flowers than she did of people!
    I highly recommend Event Designs by Katherine. They are pros and know exactly how to create beauty.
    Lynna Married on 08/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Event Designs by Katherine was wonderful, and I am over the moon with how beautiful all our decor & floral pieces were at Crossed Keys. Once you start thinking about some of the things you want, even if you aren't really sure of everything, Jessica really helps you to focus your vision. Following our first decor appointment, she came back to me with an incredible proposal and the rest was history - the colors, the bouquets, the arbor, ceremony backdrop, gift table, seating chart, the enchanting lighting - anything we envisioned, she executed beautifully with the team. Just stunning, and I can't say enough about how amazing it all came together. I highly recommend this team for anyone looking for a floral & design planner!
    Kelsey Married on 08/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katherine and Jessica were amazing to work with and helped make the entire floral & decor planning process for our wedding extremely easy! I had a lot of ideas and specific requests and they made it all happen, exceeding my dreams and expectations. My vision for our day was rustic, bohemian elegance, and that is exactly what they created. The florals were absolutely STUNNING and I cried when I saw my bouquet for the first time! Guests cannot stop talking about all of the beautiful decor elements - from the sweetheart table backdrop, to the reception tables and custom signage - it was all exactly how we discussed and planned and it definitely made for an unforgettable wedding. I seriously wish we could get married every weekend just so I can see it all come to life again! So incredibly thankful and blessed to have had such talented, professional, and kind people help create the wedding of our dreams.
    Valentina Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The team at Event Designs by Katherine were absolutely fantastic - as was the final product! Jess and Katherine worked together with my mom and I for the year leading up to our wedding to perfectly pick and plan the decor of our event. They offered suggestions and helped create a cohesive decor and also accommodated our special requests... the centerpieces (garlands) were absolutely gorgeous, I wish there was one on my table everyday! The little touches really brought our wedding to the next (beautiful) level. And we are so grateful!
    Cortney Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Where do I begin?! Long story short, Jessica, Katherine, and the entire Crossed Keys team are true wedding experts!

We waited two years to have our dream fall wedding, and every moment of our wedding day was worth the wait. From the moment we first stepped foot on The Estate’s grounds, we knew this was where we would be married…we didn’t even look at other venues! The grounds are absolutely breathtaking. From the towering oak trees, to the meticulously manicured lawns, every corner of Crossed Keys is beautiful. The tent is an absolute stunner (and won the approval of my very critical 93-year-old grandmother)! What we loved most about having a tented wedding was the ability to truly create an aesthetic that was our own. It was a blank canvas with which Jessica and Katherine used to create a beautiful celebration of our marriage. Throughout the entire planning process, Jessica was there to answer all of our questions, no matter how silly or seemingly insignificant, ultimately putting our minds at ease and allowing us to focus on preparing for marriage. The day of our wedding she was there, making sure every detail was perfect - I’m convinced she even had something to do with the impeccable weather and the fairy tale Autumn leaves raining down around us during the ceremony. A huge highlight for us was being able to have our rehearsal dinner at Crossed Keys Inn, just a minute’s drive down the road. Knowing that the Crossed Keys family was in charge of our wedding weekend was so reassuring. 3 months after our wedding and our family and friends are STILL raving about it! I have to admit, I am constantly trying to find an excuse to make my way back to Crossed Keys to experience its magic once again! Thank you Jessica, Katherine, Celso and EVERYONE at Crossed Keys.
    Giselle Married on 09/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    There aren't enough great things I can say about Crossed Keys and the people who work there. Katherine, Jess, Celso, EVERYONE, were the most helpful and accommodating when helping plan our big day! When I saw everything set up I was blown away. The flowers, the food, the decor, everything was absolutely amazing. Everyone has been telling us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to! They truly surpassed any expectations I had and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!
    Lindsey Married on 08/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Event Designs by Katherine is just perfection. When meeting with Jessica regarding our flowers and decor I had a color and certain look in mind, but didn't quite know how to express my vision or make it come to life. It was almost like she could read my mind and turned everything into exactly what I always wanted it to be and so much more. Our wedding was the most picture perfect, Pinterest worthy wedding you could possibly have. When my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were delivered the morning of the wedding I was brought to tears by how beautiful they were. Our arbor was stunning, the centerpieces were gorgeous, and every other detail from all the ceremony decor, to the signs, to the farmhouse tables were just amazing, and all came together beautifully. Every single flower used were the most amazing, beautiful, perfect flowers I have ever seen. I have guests telling me they have never been to a more beautiful wedding, and that every detail was just spectacular. They're all telling me what I great job I did planning, but it was all Event Designs by Katherine, and Crossed Keys Estate that made our wedding what it was. They take care of everything, and make sure your wedding is everything you always dreamed of and more. They have an amazing eye for detail, and make sure every single detail is perfect. I would highly recommend Event Designs by Katherine, they're just the best. Thank you for giving us such a beautiful wedding!
    Elaine Married on 08/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Event Designs by Katherine and the Event planning services at Crossed Keys Estate were all part of the "magic" that happens at this venue. The team crafts a special day with many options ---and the choices are all wonderful! Once the timeline is in place....the team is with the bride and groom [and Bride's family, too] all of the way. The flower designs for the arbor, tables, bouquets, etc. were all very fresh and beautifully arranged...amazing, in fact. They take ideas and make them artistically better than expected. The event planning was well-organized and coordinated to "perfection". [the guests used perfection---so, that isn't just from an overly satisfied customer!] Beautiful...simply wonderful.
    Katherine Married on 06/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had the most beautiful wedding!! We wanted a theme of Monet wild flowers and they definitely hit the mark! My bouquet and the bridal bouquets were absolutely stunning. The table arrangements were so beautiful. WE had an arbor with wildflowers at the ceremony that we absolutely loved and made our pictures during the ceremony look incredible.
    WE live outside of NJ, and Jessica easily met with us on a weekend for the initial floral proposal and communicated over email and phone to make changes. She had such great ideas, taking my vague ideas and turning them into reality!
    I really appreciate that the first proposal had all of our ideas, and we were able to cut things and add things according to our budget/interests.
    They do a great job!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 06/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katherine and Jessica are wonderful to work with. My son is a designer and had a very clear vision of what he wanted for his wedding. Katherine and Jessica worked with him throughout the year of planning to bring to life and execute his vision for the wedding. Everything was perfect. Even though it rained and we had to move the ceremony inside. They made the switch seamlessly and honestly, although this was our greatest fear, they made it feel wonderful, just the way it was! We could not have been happier with our experience and the amazing results that made for an amazing day. We will be forever thankful for choosing to work with Katherine and her team at Crossed Keys. They truly made my son and daughter in law's day the best day ever!
    Alyssa Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Crossed Keys Estate created the most GORGEOUS wedding my husband and I could have ever imagined. We are still in shock of how perfect everything was.

When we first visited the venue, nothing else could compare to the beauty and uniqueness of the space. Throughout the planning process, we were so grateful to have Katherine and Jessica to provide us with advice, information, and creative ideas at every turn. We told the Rodriguez family our vision and they literally made it happen - we trusted them enough to give them the space to utilize their incredible creative abilities and we do not regret that decision for one second - it's almost as though they could read our minds.

On the day itself, we were initially upset because the weather did not allow for an outdoor ceremony - good thing it did not matter at all. Although it was inside, the ceremony was cozy and beautiful.

Every single guest was in awe of the beauty of the grounds, the flowers, the food, the decorations, and the service offered on the day itself. If only they also knew that when you choose crossed keys, you not only get a dream wedding, but also some new friends.

I was so terrified of having a big wedding because of how much of an introvert I am, but I didn't question this decision for a second. Thank you to the Crossed Keys Estate for making us feel like a part of their family, as they certainly became a part of ours.
    Doug Married on 10/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I hate to give all 5's, because it looks like I did not think it over, but I did. There was not an area where I was not blown away! I wish I could have given 6's. My heart swells even now thinking of that day!
    Carmela Married on 10/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katherine was amazing to work with. She is extremely professional and amazingly talented. The flowers, centerpieces, and all the finishing touches were breathtaking.
    We could not have asked for more for our daughter's wedding. It was a dream come true. She was there every step of the way.
    We could never thank her enough for making this day the best day ever.
    Anna Married on 10/02/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katherine was a dream to work with & the floral arrangements exceeded any expectations I had. I highly recommend her services!!
  • User2909898 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This review is really about the talented staff as I also work for this company. I had my wedding this past August and put together a plan of things I wanted with a specific color scheme and theme and the team at Event Designs made it better than I could have dreamed. Melissa and Amanda constructed a beautiful arbor for our ceremony that I cannot stop staring at in our video and pictures. We had beautiful gauzy fabric as our runners that were laid out perfectly. Every single detail was executed perfectly and beyond what I imagined. This team deserves all the praise because they care so so much about every detail and every vision I had for this day. Thank you!
    Heidi Married on 05/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Choosing Event Designs by Katherine for our wedding floral and decor was a GREAT decision. Katherine and Jessica did a fantastic job turning our dream into reality. I was confident all of the arrangements and decor were going to look amazing, having seen photos of their past work, but I was still blown away when I saw it all in person on the day of the wedding. The floral arrangements, lanterns, Edison lights, and decor for the farmhouse tables were gorgeous / above and beyond what we had envisioned. I highly recommend working with Event Designs by Katherine. Their expertise, creativity, and passion sets them apart from the rest!
    Amber Married on 05/14/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous thanks to Event Designs by Katherine. I have to admit, at first I was a little nervous just sharing my ideas and pinterest page for my dream wedding, but seeing everything come together was truly amazing. From the flower centerpieces, to my flower crown, and every other little detail, my wedding couldn't have been more beautiful without them. I would use them again for any event!
    Ashley Married on 10/17/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I got married last fall at Crossed Keys Estate in NJ where Event Designs by Katherine is the resident florist. I have to admit, I know NOTHING about flowers but I had a very specific look/color scheme in mind. Katherine and team carried it out flawlessly. I am not a sappy individual but my eyes teared when I saw by bouquet. It was exactly what I had envisioned and was absolutely perfect in every way. The bridal party bouquets, the corsages, the boutonnieres and the décor around the venue all matched perfectly without being redundant. Her use of multiple different flowers within the same color family made sure everything matched without being boring. Again, knowing nothing about flowers the only information I gave was color and one picture of a bouquet and I can honestly say I had the most beautiful flowers I could have imagined. I highly recommend using them as a florist.
    Karen Married on 09/26/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The most beautiful arrangements and use of floral decor! Prior to our wedding day we talked about the floral decor and saw examples and pictures, but to see everything come together so flawlessly on the day of it's truly magical. Katherine and Jessica are very informative and honest, not to mention talented. When it came down to floral color options they educated us on how the hues can vary and this helped us to make choices that we loved. They listened and incorporated our ideas and were happy to offer their own. We were very blessed to work with them and absolutely loved our floral decor!!
    Estee Married on 09/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My flowers were by far the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen, they were exactly what I had imagined and planned out with Jessica!! I loved their system of having their brides build a Pinterest page with all of our colors and ideas. It made everything so much easier to describe when we sat to discuss the aesthetic we were looking to achieve for our big day. The bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and chuppah were all bright, fresh, and bountiful, they didn't skimp on any detail. I had a specific budget in mind and was unsure I'd be able to afford enough to make everything full looking. I'm not sure why I ever worried, Jessica nailed it, everything was perfect!
    Margaret Married on 09/06/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding would not have been so perfect if it weren't for Event Designs by Katherine. Down to all the little details, they took everything we asked for and made it real! From the flowers to chalk board signs. We were looking for a rustic chic over all feel, with personal touches. Everything we asked for they did perfectly!
    Carly Married on 08/29/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katherine and Jessica were so amazing to work with and made the entire planning process an easy one. I had a vision (think romantic, vintage, blush/gold/ivory colors) but I had a hard time putting it into words. Jessica knew exactly what to do and never once made me question the outcome. Event Designs By Katherine created the most beautiful unique centerpieces, bouquets, signage, and other personal touches that I never could have thought of myself. From the rustic farm tables to the gorgeous selection of garden roses and dahlias, I feel so lucky to have worked with such a high level of taste for my end of summer wedding!
illustration stars