Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 Map · Phone number

About After Hours Music

After Hours is a FULL TIME professional company. We specialize in Weddings, Engagements, Showers, Rehearsals and after parties. We offer Live Musicians, Photo Booths, Snack Truck, Lighting, Lounge Furniture, Karaoke, Plasma TV Screens and more. Call or click today for an appointment in one of our 3 locations. Ronkonkoma, Bethpage or Plainview. Open 11am-11pm Daily. Check our website for our next LIVE INTERACTIVE DJ SHOWCASE PERFORMANCE.. 631-736-2921 SALES@AFTERHOURSENT.COM WWW.AFTERHOURSENT.COM

Follow After Hours Music on

lounge facebook 26
photo jul 25 12 01 40 am

93 Reviews for After Hours Music

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

After Hours is second to none!

It took me a few days to figure out how to properly review After Hours and Phil! After Hours is so much more than a DJ/MC/entertainment company - they make you feel like friends and family. Phil was the perfect partner every step of the way. He is super responsive to emails, questions, requests, and REMEMBERED everything! His paperwork is on-point so you feel that he has everything covered. Phil and his team handled every request, and were flexible when they needed to be.

His zap photographer and steel drummer are fantastic. They kept the party going all night (even though my crowd was a hang by the bar type), everyone made their way to the dance floor! His energy and professionalism is SECOND TO NONE! Do yourself a favor, and book them now.

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2018

After Hours is AMAZING!! Phil was amazing to work with. He made the entire process so easy & was so accommodating. We had DJ Jake as our DJ/MC for our wedding. We met both Jake & Phil at a showcase and we knew right away we wanted to book with them. Their energy & professionalism was great! Jake followed our playlist and understand exactly what we wanted. He even ran through the ceremony music quick while we took pics outside & walked with us as we went over everyone's names. Jake had my entire bridal party & guests laughing the whole time. He had the entire room dancing from beginning to end!! We had guests calling us days after saying how they don't dance yet the night of our wedding they were on the dance floor all night! Best decision I made was hiring After Hours for our wedding!!!

Jesse · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I recently got married and DJ Jake was the DJ for our wedding.  After seeing him DJ my sister’s wedding over a year ago, my husband and I KNEW he had to DJ our wedding.  DJ Jake is everything a great DJ should be. His playlist was killer, he didn’t change songs to soon or too late, and he was able to completely read the room to keep the energy level up.  I would highly recommend DJ Jake for any future LGBT couples or event

After Hours Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Harpist-Miriam Shilling
    Harpist-Miriam Shilling Wedding Musicians

I am a wedding harpist, so have known the staff of After Hours Music for many years. I have played wedding ceremonies where they were hired for the receptions, and have seen them in action at many bridal shows, as well. They are always friendly and upbeat, and really know how to get a wedding going. But, my husband and I also hired the steel drum band for our own wedding through After Hours Music. Phil was professional and easy to work with, and the band was amazing. We had no problems with any part of the process, and our wedding was made all the more perfect by the steel drum band provided by After Hours. Your wedding (or party) will only be enhanced by hiring After Hours Music to provide your music and entertainment.

• Harpist-Miriam Shilling