Nearby Vendors to Consider

About After Hours Music

Professional and energetic DJ and Entertainment company. We love what we do, and it shows!

After Hours is a FULL TIME professional company. We specialize in Weddings, Engagements, Showers, Rehearsals and after parties. We offer Live Musicians, Photo Booths, Snack Truck, Lighting, Lounge Furniture, Karaoke, Plasma TV Screens and more. Call or click today for an appointment in one of our 3 locations.  Ronkonkoma, Bethpage or Plainview. Open 11am-11pm Daily. Check our website for our next LIVE INTERACTIVE DJ SHOWCASE PERFORMANCE..  631-736-2921  SALES@AFTERHOURSENT.COM  WWW.AFTERHOURSENT.COM

Categories: Wedding DJ

Photobooth (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Bilingual MC (1)
Video Projection (1)

We had DJ McLovin as our DJ and I can't even say anything other than I loved him to pieces. He got the crowd amped up, on the dance floor and knew how to read the room- if there were too many young people on the floor he switched it up that even my 88 year old great aunt was on the floor shaking it! We had surprise T-Rex show up, and McLovin took it in stride and played music to get the T-Rex on the dance floor with our guests and we've been hearing great reviews ever since! He was wonderful, I can't wait for another party so we can use them again.

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 11/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

After Hours did an amazing job. We got DJ, MC, zap shots and photo booth. We had Brett as MC and Billy as DJ. They played all of the songs that we requested and steered clear of everything we said we didn’t want played. They were very professional and knew how to read the crowd. The dance floor was packed at all times. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

when ever i had a question about the paper work i had to fill out Phil would get back to me in a timely manner on the day of the wedding we had dj McLovin and he did a awesome job combining the song i requested with every thing

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews

Uplighting
Disco Ball
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I am a wedding harpist, so have known the staff of After Hours Music for many years. I have played wedding ceremonies where they were hired for the receptions, and have seen them in action at many bridal shows, as well. They are always friendly and upbeat, and really know how to get a wedding going. But, my husband and I also hired the steel drum band for our own wedding through After Hours Music. Phil was professional and easy to work with, and the band was amazing. We had no problems with any part of the process, and our wedding was made all the more perfect by the steel drum band provided by After Hours. Your wedding (or party) will only be enhanced by hiring After Hours Music to provide your music and entertainment.

Events