Oakdale, NY 11769 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Top Tier Entertainment New York

Ask 10 people that go out to dinner what the most memorable part of the night was and you may get 10 different answers. Some loved the food, others the decor, some the drinks or perhaps the service.

Now let's ask those same 10 people who attend a wedding what the most memorable part was. 8 out 10 will tell you the DJ!

Top Tier Entertainment works with you to create the perfect vibe for your wedding. Whether you're looking for a cocktail party-style atmosphere, a high-energy night club feel or a little bit of both our team is here to assist you in creating the wedding reception of your dreams!

Our wedding packages include but are not limited to coverage of your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. With options that range from satellite sound systems to live musicians each facet, we offer to you is truly custom.

Each of our clients has access to their very own client portal where they can customize their music selections, formalities, and other forms of pomp and circumstance. Tell us about your favorite songs, artists, and genres of music. We even leave space for your "I hate list". Whether you'd like for your guests to be able to make requests or that's a big "no-no" for you we truly mean it when we say "custom to fit your needs".

If you've gone the route of hiring a planner, than GREAT! We'll be happy to coordinate with them in advance. If not, no need to worry. We're always a few steps ahead - coordinating with all vendors - and can even help create a timeline if need be. You show up, we'll take care of the rest!

Follow Top Tier Entertainment New York on
Just a good ol' time!
Just a good ol' time!
Hands up, Hands up!
Hands up, Hands up!
Wanna hear something funny?
Wanna hear something funny?
SING IT!
SING IT!
up in smoke 51 1989953 160210930973028

22 Reviews for Top Tier Entertainment New York

Jacqueline P. · Married on 06/04/2021

The best!!

Frankie and his team are nothing short of amazing! We hit it off the moment we first met. He took care of everything including photo and video. He is incredibly talented and my dance floor was packed the entire night with hit after hit. He let me fine tune every detail down to the last song and provided prompt feedback and suggestions. We’ve received many compliments, not just on their talent, but their ability to provide entertainment while also not trying to steal the show. Frankie also goes above and beyond; minutes before the reception started there was a miscommunication about reception entrances and I vividly remember Frankie saying “ITS ALL GOOD - WE GOT IT COVERED” - this is something you should want in a vendor including your DJ, seamless from start to finish. Can’t recommend TTE enough! Not one complaint.

Sent on 06/12/2021
  • Brandon

Brandon J. · Married on 05/30/2021

Excellent music, professional, A+++++

Everything with them was amazing and super easy! Made our dream wedding come true. Frankie made us feel comfortable and listened to everything we told him. The online portal was easy to use and made choosing songs a breeze. The dance floor was packed the entire time! The office was clean and organized, our finals meeting was scheduled and everything went amazing. Would hire them again for future events

Sent on 06/01/2021

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Brandon and Zoe! I don't think I've ever become friends with clients faster than the two of you. We just hit it off! Your wedding was a blast and the love the two of you share is unlike anything I've ever seen! I can't wait to hang again.... It's BOAT season! lol

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Top Tier Entertainment New York FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2500
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4250
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 900
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Team of Top Tier Entertainment New York

Frankie Vega

Frankie Vega

Owner

With nearly 20 years of experience in the industry, Frankie has worked in every role the industry has to offer. From MC to DJ, Sales to Roadie he's seen all sides of the business. Nowadays Frankie serves as an owner-operator, MC & Event Coordinator.

"I love the pressure of having only one chance to 'get it right' at my clients once in a life time event. With my experienced team, attention to detail and LOVE for this business I can ensure you that choosing Top Tier Entertainment is the correct choice for your wedding day!"

P.S. I bleed RED, WHITE & BLUE and BACK THE BLUE! Love this country like I love my momma!

P.P.S "Drive for show, putt for dough." If I'm not out "killing" a wedding, I'm "killing" it on the golf course! ;)

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Oakdale, NY, 11769 See on map
    Location of (Top Tier Entertainment New York)