Oakdale, NY 11769 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Top Tier Entertainment New York

Ask 10 people that go out to dinner what the most memorable part of the night was and you may get 10 different answers. Some loved the food, others the decor, some the drinks or perhaps the service.

Now let's ask those same 10 people who attend a wedding what the most memorable part was. 8 out 10 will tell you the DJ!

Top Tier Entertainment works with you to create the perfect vibe for your wedding. Whether you're looking for a cocktail party-style atmosphere, a high-energy night club feel or a little bit of both our team is here to assist you in creating the wedding reception of your dreams!

Our wedding packages include but are not limited to coverage of your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. With options that range from satellite sound systems to live musicians each facet, we offer to you is truly custom.

Each of our clients has access to their very own client portal where they can customize their music selections, formalities, and other forms of pomp and circumstance. Tell us about your favorite songs, artists, and genres of music. We even leave space for your "I hate list". Whether you'd like for your guests to be able to make requests or that's a big "no-no" for you we truly mean it when we say "custom to fit your needs".

If you've gone the route of hiring a planner, than GREAT! We'll be happy to coordinate with them in advance. If not, no need to worry. We're always a few steps ahead - coordinating with all vendors - and can even help create a timeline if need be. You show up, we'll take care of the rest!

Follow Top Tier Entertainment New York on
Just a good ol' time!
Just a good ol' time!
Hands up, Hands up!
Hands up, Hands up!
Wanna hear something funny?
Wanna hear something funny?
SING IT!
SING IT!
tteny thumbnail 51 1989953 160200746628058

9 Reviews for Top Tier Entertainment New York

• The

The Starrs · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Frankie nailed a difficult wedding

A million things, not least of all COVID, conspired to make this wedding not happen. Frankie was our rock and remained flexible throughout the entire process. He heard our concerns and desires and gladly made changes to the setup to give us the safe and magical wedding of our dreams. If you need a skilled and charismatic DJ/MC in the area look no further. With Frankie behind Top Tier Entertainment it's an easy choice.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

The Starrs!!! What an appropriate last name as few if any shine brighter than the two of you! I equally need to thank you for being such a pleasure to deal with during these difficult times. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I'm still not sure I've ever seen a backyard quite like that before!! I wish you many years of LOVE & HAPPINESS! Please let me know if I can ever do anything for you in the future. CONGRATS!!!
  • Nicole

Nicole Massina · Married on 08/29/2020

Working with Top Tier entertainment was wonderful! They were flexible, understanding, professional, and a true pleasure to work with.

Frankie did such an amazing job at my wedding! Not only did he play awesome music the entire night that kept my whole party having fun but he helped me to organize the whole flow of the wedding so my day was absolute perfect and I didn’t have to worry about a thing! I would recommend Top Tier entertainment to anyone looking to book an event they did a fabulous job!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Top Tier Entertainment New York's reply:

Nicole and Tom!! I know this planning process was a bit hectic for you with the whole "pandemic" going on. First changing dates, then having to change venues and finally moving to your in-laws backyard. Even the day of they called for rain... But then just moments before you walked down the aisle... BOOM!! The sun came out, the clouds disappeared and it was a truly magical night! Thank you for allowing me to take part in your wedding celebration. I honestly wouldn't change a thing! Wishing you much love and success! Thanks again guys!

Top Tier Entertainment New York FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2500
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4250
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 900
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Team of Top Tier Entertainment New York

Frankie Vega

Frankie Vega

Owner

With nearly 20 years of experience in the industry, Frankie has worked in every role the industry has to offer. From MC to DJ, Sales to Roadie he's seen all sides of the business. Nowadays Frankie serves as an owner-operator, MC & Event Coordinator.

"I love the pressure of having only one chance to 'get it right' at my clients once in a life time event. With my experienced team, attention to detail and LOVE for this business I can ensure you that choosing Top Tier Entertainment is the correct choice for your wedding day!"

P.S. I bleed RED, WHITE & BLUE and BACK THE BLUE! Love this country like I love my momma!

P.P.S "Drive for show, putt for dough." If I'm not out "killing" a wedding, I'm "killing" it on the golf course! ;)

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Oakdale, NY, 11769 See on map
    Location of (Top Tier Entertainment New York)